Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post by MrLee4u »

Angeles City is the the devil's place with demonic sound energy and corrupt gold price related to the rise of Immortal somatic imagery. - HA poster

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

LOL
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

LOL
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Hey Winston,
How has your return to the Philippines since you went there in March? Are you still there? I know the bars are always in flux as for quantity, quality, and even in terms of if still open or if a new bar is it's old place. Got any up to date info for those that are traveling this summer? What happened in April? I saw some vids online that there was some type of NGO causing a meaningless raid there.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Is Great Leader still there? Jeez you can have too much of a good thing!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 19th, 2018, 1:04 pm
.....It was lonely and alienating in China, especially in Guangzhou. People were always busy and in a rush somewhere. After a while that felt alienating. It is not easy to get girls to make much time for you there either. After a while, all that feels very alienating and makes you feel like you're an outsider, especially since people there seem more like ants in an ant colony, or machines, than real people with real souls. It was also a hassle to get around. China is like a huge maze. Getting takes a lot of walking around, even if you use the subway to go everywhere, which is hard on your feet after a while. It's not cozy or laid back at all, like my personality is. People there are just busy all the time, like machines. That's not my cup of tea. That's not what life ought to be like, but Chinese societies are set up like that, contrary to what I like.
What I read here is not much different from what I know about Taipei and the girls there....

Well, Canton 广州市 is a huge city, maybe worse than HongKong and no need for me ever to go there.

I am not interested in China anymore, including Taiwan and HongKong.

I prefer Tokyo, and Bangkok and Cebu....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I've been back in Angeles City for a month now. There are two disappointing things here:

1. First, the prices have gone up on many things. Some things by one third and some things have doubled. However the value of things has NOT gone up with the prices, and that means you get less value for what you pay for here than before.

2. Second, the girls here act more spoiled now. They are more impatient and have less good attitude and there are fewer good looking girls too. So the pickings are slim, but occasionally you still do see hotties. One guy that me and Rock met said on his YT channel that "most girls have no heart here" which is true. You see, when I first came here in 2006 the girls were looking for money and love. Now they looking for money only. So the attitude and mentality is different with this new young generation of girls than the 2007 generation I'm used to.

However, in spite of those two negatives, Angeles City is still FUN, full of action, entertainment, and sex. However the sex is gonna be with less attractive or plain girls, which is fine and better than nothing for sure. Barfines have gone up again, but you can get freelancers for 1500p to 2000p if you bargain with them and pick nicer ones. And of course you can FLIRT with girls to your heart's content here, which is always fun and stimulates and energizes me. I happen to get off on it, so it's my cup of tea, regardless of whether I'm getting sex or not.

Regardless, it's still 1000s more FUN than America or Taiwan at least. That's for sure. You see, America does not provide you with fun and action and girls and sex in real life, it only provides you fun and action on the TV screen or movie screen. In contrast here in Angeles City and SE Asia, you get fun and action in REAL LIFE, not on the screen, hence it's more satisfying and REAL of course, whereas America is all entertainment on the screen only, and not in real life. That's the key difference. There's lots of wild ACTION to be had here in Angeles City, if you want it, and have some money to pay for it of course. That hasn't changed. It's just not as cheap as it was before.

I've had some freelancers here and some normal girls too and fallen in love with one beauty pageant girl, but I am not sure yet whether her intentions are sincere or not. She is giving mixed signals and some red flags and is a bit prudish, but she's very intelligent and we connect mentally. So I will continue holding out to see if anything escalates. She's not a whore at least though.

Ok well that's the update for now. If any of you come here, let me know. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrLee4u wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 3:53 pm
Angeles City is the the devil's place with demonic sound energy and corrupt gold price related to the rise of Immortal somatic imagery. - HA poster
First of all, good and evil are subjective. No one sees themselves as evil, not even Hitler did. Everyone justifies what they do in their own mind as right or necessary.

Second, even if Angeles City is the devil's playground, so what? At least it's FUN and makes me feel ALIVE and is full of ACTION, unlike America which is a boring routine with no purpose or meaning or action or human connection. There's no comparison which is better, because at least SE Asia has dynamic energy that makes you feel alive and helps you to grow, whereas America is sterile with nothing to do and no action or fun. It's just a boring routine with no purpose other than to be a slave and live in fear. All the action America provides is on the TV or movie SCREEN, and NOT in real life! Big difference. But here you get plenty of wild action in REAL LIFE, not on the screen. That's the major key difference.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:09 am
Hi folks,
I've been back in Angeles City for a month now. There are two disappointing things here:

1. First, the prices have gone up on many things. Some things by one third and some things have doubled. However the value of things has NOT gone up with the prices, and that means you get less value for what you pay for here than before.

2. Second, the girls here act more spoiled now. They are more impatient and have less good attitude and there are fewer good looking girls too. So the pickings are slim, but occasionally you still do see hotties. One guy that me and Rock met said on his YT channel that "most girls have no heart here" which is true. You see, when I first came here in 2006 the girls were looking for money and love. Now they looking for money only. So the attitude and mentality is different with this new young generation of girls than the 2007 generation I'm used to.

However, in spite of those two negatives, Angeles City is still FUN, full of action, entertainment, and sex. However the sex is gonna be with less attractive or plain girls, which is fine and better than nothing for sure. Barfines have gone up again, but you can get freelancers for 1500p to 2000p if you bargain with them and pick nicer ones. And of course you can FLIRT with girls to your heart's content here, which is always fun and stimulates and energizes me. I happen to get off on it, so it's my cup of tea, regardless of whether I'm getting sex or not.

Regardless, it's still 1000s more FUN than America or Taiwan at least. That's for sure. You see, America does not provide you with fun and action and girls and sex in real life, it only provides you fun and action on the TV screen or movie screen. In contrast here in Angeles City and SE Asia, you get fun and action in REAL LIFE, not on the screen, hence it's more satisfying and REAL of course, whereas America is all entertainment on the screen only, and not in real life. That's the key difference. There's lots of wild ACTION to be had here in Angeles City, if you want it, and have some money to pay for it of course. That hasn't changed. It's just not as cheap as it was before.

I've had some freelancers here and some normal girls too and fallen in love with one beauty pageant girl, but I am not sure yet whether her intentions are sincere or not. She is giving mixed signals and some red flags and is a bit prudish, but she's very intelligent and we connect mentally. So I will continue holding out to see if anything escalates. She's not a whore at least though.

Ok well that's the update for now. If any of you come here, let me know. Thanks.
So what are spending per month now? 2-3K all in ?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
I wonder what she looks like. Hope she's as hot as I'm imagining and a real keeper. Is she more on the morena or mestiza side? Good luck, Winston, and happy hunting. If you manage to pull a model-esque young beauty pageant participant in your fifties, I'll be impressed. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 8:06 pm
Winston wrote:
I wonder what she looks like. Hope she's as hot as I'm imagining and a real keeper. Is she more on the morena or mestiza side? Good luck, Winston, and happy hunting. If you manage to pull a model-esque young beauty pageant participant in your fifties, I'll be impressed. :D
If you wanna see what she looks like, you can message me on Skype and I'll send you her photos and our photos. She doesn't want me posting the pics on FB though. She is more on the morena side I guess.

However, @publicduende thinks she's a hustler and not sincere because she's put out many little red flags. No smoking gun, but some bad signs. It's hard to say whether this is due to her lack of experience with men, or whether she's selfish or a hustler. You see, some girls are not outright scammers. What they do is ask for little favors once in a while, while pretending to like you or love you, so that it doesn't look obvious she's taking advantage of you. But they are not pushy about it. That puts them in a gray area between subtle hustler or just a kid waiting for Santa to arrive. Hard to say. We discussed this in our WhatsApp group.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
June 26th, 2023, 11:50 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 8:06 pm
Winston wrote:
If you wanna see what she looks like, you can message me on Skype and I'll send you her photos and our photos. She doesn't want me posting the pics on FB though. She is more on the morena side I guess.

However, @publicduende thinks she's a hustler and not sincere because she's put out many little red flags. No smoking gun, but some bad signs. It's hard to say whether this is due to her lack of experience with men, or whether she's selfish or a hustler. You see, some girls are not outright scammers. What they do is ask for little favors once in a while, while pretending to like you or love you, so that it doesn't look obvious she's taking advantage of you. But they are not pushy about it. That puts them in a gray area between subtle hustler or just a kid waiting for Santa to arrive. Hard to say. We discussed this in our WhatsApp group.
In what ways does publicduende think she's a hustler? You will know her better than anyone else, what do you think? Do you think she could be a hustler? Or do you genuinely believe she cares about you?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 4:31 am
In what ways does publicduende think she's a hustler? You will know her better than anyone else, what do you think? Do you think she could be a hustler? Or do you genuinely believe she cares about you?
Bit of a context... I have been chatting with @Winston on WhatsApp and he gave me and another friend quite a lot of updates about this particular girl.

She is definitely not a bar girl, nor is a freelancer. From what he told us, it looks like she might enjoy giving foreigners some company (no hanky panky!) in exchange for a modest dinner, some small cash gifts, and such. Galaxies away from the pro scammers horror stories are about.

Yet, the question is whether she is reliable enough for a long-term relationship. It's entirely down to her and Winston. If Winston chooses her because he is finally ready to settle with a cute girl, more power to him!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
A lot of red flags if the expectation is that of a "good, innocent girl", of course :D I never thought she is a pro hustler. All I said is she has "Pavlovially" learned what to do to please a mature foreign man in AC just about short of the man entering her pants.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:

I don't use Skype anymore and haven't for years. You could always send me something on PM here on the site if you want, however. If not, it's fine and I'm more than happy to simply take your word for it. I hope you're having a great time and I do hope the girl turns out to be genuine and not a hustler, because it would be nice for you to find a cute girl and settle down. Fingers crossed you prove ol' Murphy and his law wrong, dude. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144