Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post by Winston »

Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Everyday i find new dream girls to fall in love with and buy drinks for and dance with, etc. Makes me feel like im in nirvana or heaven! Wow! Never boring here. Always active and vibrant, full of energy, and many things are open 24 hours. Neverending fun, pleasure, happiness, stimulation, romance, female arousal, sexy girls, etc. Like heaven! Absolutely unreal yet real!!!!!

My friend ethan_sg in China, would love it here for sure! He loves vibrancy and always talks about it. Im sure he would be in his element here too. If he came here hed probably not want to go back to china. Lol. He loves roaming around at night and angeles city is perfect for that. Ill bet ian would love it here if he came and experienced it all.

Maybe zboy1 can vouch for what i say when he comes here and experiences it for himself. Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Everyday i find new dream girls to fall in love with and buy drinks for and dance with, etc. Makes me feel like im in nirvana or heaven! Wow! Never boring here. Always active and vibrant, full of energy, and many things are open 24 hours. Neverending fun, pleasure, happiness, stimulation, romance, female arousal, sexy girls, etc. Like heaven! Absolutely unreal yet real!!!!!

My friend ethan_sg in China, would love it here for sure! He loves vibrancy and always talks about it. Im sure he would be in his element here too. If he came here hed probably not want to go back to china. Lol. He loves roaming around at night and angeles city is perfect for that. Ill bet ian would love it here if he came and experienced it all.

Maybe zboy1 can vouch for what i say when he comes here and experiences it for himself. Lol.
Sounds like Nirvana indeed. So, why leave? :mrgreen:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Pictures please!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Glad your having fun..but I mean I remember you had a thread about how horrible the place was and how great China but happy for you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update on the image embedding mystery:

Ok it looks like maybe I can embed images from Facebook after all. Here's the thing. I checked the image URL that MarcosZeitola embedded here in the forum. It looks like this:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 4723_o.jpg

From my browser, that same image showed up as this URL:

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=57355664

Now the thing is, even if I remove the part after the .jpg, my URL and his look different, probably because he was getting the URL in Europe whereas I got it in Asia. That's why his URL has a "ams" for Amsterdam in it while mine has a "hkg" for Hong Kong in the same part of the URL, It appears that Facebook has local routers it uses like that.

Anyhow, even if I use my version of the URL, it looks like I can still embed the image, as long as I include the part after the .jpg. But if I don't include it, it won't embed. Strange. Before I thought that only image URL's ending in .jpg could be embedded. Maybe that's not true after all. Here let me try it below:

I guess it works. So from now on, I will try that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I will try to embed my new photos in Angeles City into this thread from Facebook now. Hope the images will show.

Wow check out this 21 year old girl im dating now. Shes into me and wants a real relationship. See our photos below. Notice how sweet, pure, genuine, humble, relaxed and down to earth she looks. Wow!
I like her vibe. Its so easygoing and feminine. And her face and body are so young and attractive. Shes only 21. So fresh. Lol
I felt so comfortable around her. Her vibe was soothing. And i felt physical attraction for her too. Wow what a combo! Comfort and attraction! Bingo!

More photos of us on subsequent dates:

Us at a disco.

Us in my hotel room.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this other girl im seeing too! Her body and face are so sexy and her skin is smooth and refined! Like a northeast asian girls skin. Feeling her skin gives me a high. Shes so sexy! What u think? Pics below. She wants to see me regularly too. Isnt she so sexy? Dang!

Isnt this waitress i met today so cute? Notice her smile and disposition is so sweet! Cute face too! Not cold or masculine like white women! Lol.

Waitress i flirted with in korean town of angeles city. See below. Isnt she so maganda and white? Wow i love how i can just flirt with anyone here and they will reciprocate and have fun with it. Lol. So much freedom. The real land of the free, where u can flirt with girls without them calling security on u like in the unfree tyrannical US. Lol

Some freelancer girls i flirted with on the streets of angeles city. Arent they so maganda? Lol (maganda means beautiful in Tagalog)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I met a sweet thin girl at disco last night. She hung out with me and was not even a freelancer. She works in cell phone shop on fields. Billy saw us in hi society disco too and took some photos of us. See below. Wow isnt she hot? :)

Wow I also met this cute door girl last night that likes me it seems. We have a date today at the mall. Wow isnt her face and smile so cute and pretty? I like her nose too, its not flat like most filipinos and not big or too long either, its just right. :) Shes also very photogenic as you can see.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Every year you get older and the girls somehow get prettier, Winston. I wonder how you do it. Maybe they are your fountain of eternal youth?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Every year you get older and the girls somehow get prettier, Winston. I wonder how you do it. Maybe they are your fountain of eternal youth?
Well the thing is, when you are in your element, as I am here, good things happen and life is rarely boring. :) The New Agers are right on this when they say that once you follow your destiny or bliss or path, that synchronicities and coincidences start to go your way and help you. :) Read the New Age bestseller "The Celestine Prophecy" which talks about this.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Photos from my romantic date with that door girl. We went to pizza hut in the mall, then saw a horror movie called "the boy", then went to live band with oldies music and dancing at midnight rodeo, then to disco club called high society. Then back to my place to sleep. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In our facebook group in a thread, someone named Noreev Chaim explained to MGTOWer Darrell Johnston in the comments section about why I do well at picking up girls in the Philippines, for reasons other than my wallet. See here:

Here is my response to his accurate assessment where I give additional reasons:
Charles Steins that's not true at all. I do not look like a bum at all. I act very refined and educated, like an aristocrat. and I say very intelligent/intellectual things. I am considered rich here cause of my pot belly too, which in asia is a sign of prosperity. even in china people thought I was rich cause of my pot belly, i was told. also, as Noreev Chaim stated, I have light skin, harmless face, american accent, etc. all of which adds to my market value and status in the philippines. he is spot on about that. he is right about my harmless face because filipina girls say that I am more approachable than other guys, so hence they feel more comfortable approaching me than other guys who look cold and rough. also, filipinas tend to like chinese slanted eyes for instance and always compliment them. oh and don't forget, I'm also very brave and aggressive in flirting and approaching girls too. that of course helps a lot too. :) finally, I tend to act childish and child like, which is how filipinas are deep down inside too since they are also childish and child like themselves, hence I vibe with them naturally in that sense. I don't need to act mature here. lol
Noreev Chaim also wrote in the comments:
Noreev Chaim the educated villian will get more sexual attraction from the socialites and party girls and also models but the harmless looking guy will get the more plain jane type of women.
I'm not sure, but by "educated villain" I think he means bad boy?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow u guys wont believe this! I took zboy1 to the mall and immediately a tall hot sales girl asked him if he was single! Ive never seen that happen before. She was so forward and beautiful and tall! So far he got two numbers from two tall hot girls already! It was surreal! :)

The girls here can sense if someone is new and so they try to snap them up before anyone does. Lol. :)

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1 must be a good looking guy. So much for that theory that only white guys do really well in the Philippines.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:zboy1 must be a good looking guy. So much for that theory that only white guys do really well in the Philippines.
No. Its well known now that korean guys get the hottest girls in the Philippines. You see it everywhere. Zboy can now attest to this too. After walking around a lot and talking to girls with me, he now sees that korean guys do get the hottest girls here. We see that on the streets here and the girls themselves tell us that they like koreans too. That gives zboy a big advantage. Plus he looks young and is tall too.

However, it is said that they are very generous and like to overpay and overspend. But I cannot vouch if that is true or not though.

Chinese guys can do well here too of course and take advantage of the popularity of koreans since they look similar. But chinese look down on filipinos too much, so there are very few chinese guys here. Im one of the few. Chinese americans like me are also a rarity here.