Beatles Conspiracy: Did Paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced by a double?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did Paul McCartney die and was replaced by a double in 1966?

Post by Winston »

Full documentary about the Paul Is Dead phenomenon.

Cranberry Sauce: An Examination of the Paul Is Dead Hoax (2020 Remaster)

@gsjackson and @Moretorque and @Cornfed what's your take on this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mike Williams of Sage of Quay Radio, one of the top experts on the Paul Is Dead theory, examines the various theories of what happened to the Beatles. Such as whether the original Paul was killed or not, and whether all four of the Beatles were replaced or not. He examines the twins theory, the John Halliday theory, etc.

Btw if you watch the 1970 documentary "Let It Be" the four of them have long hair and beards and do not look like the original Beatles, and there is no camaraderie between them. It's as if they were strangers. Very weird. You get a sixth sense intuition that these are not the same Beatles as the ones between 1962 to 1966. It's kind of creepy. Maybe they are clones or androids or something. Like in Westworld. lol

Also if you analyze the Sgt. Pepper album, there is a lot of symbolism indicating that the Beatles all died and were resurrected, like risen messiahs. Hence all this is very occultic, esoteric, and alchemical.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mike Williams and several women hold roundtable discussions on Paul Is Dead and the Memoirs of Billy Shears book, which is supposedly Faul's confession via a proxy author named Thomas Uharriet. Here is a playlist of all four roundtable discussions.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Ir9aCbN_f4

Here are all four roundtable discussions combined into one file, totally nearly 6 hours.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you are into the occult, gematria and numerology, this is right up your alley and will blow you away. Mike Williams interviews Richard Balducci, an Italian expert on gematria and the occult. He explains the connection between the Beatles, the death of the original Paul McCartney, the music industry, the occult, and gematria/numerology. The synchronicities will run chills down your spine and cannot be due to coincidence. Either there's a priestly class in the Illuminati organizing all this, or all this gematria and numerology is embedded into the matrix code of reality? Perhaps both, says Mike Williams. So you see, all of this goes much deeper than just McCartney being replaced by a double.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another podcast that will give you chills if you are into the Beatles of the music industry and its connection to the occult and the Illuminati. Mike Williams, the top truther and expert on the Paul is dead theory, interviews Gabrielle Charros, an occultists who explains the connection between the Beatles, the music industry, the occult, the Illuminati, gematria, fallen angels, and Kabbalah. This is one of the most mind blowing talks about the music industry with many clues and numbers that repeat precisely and cannot be due to coincidence. She also shows you some interesting clips about Michael Jackson that you didn't know.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a compilation of all the singing scenes from the Beatles movie "A Hard Day's Night" which had the original Paul McCartney, aka "Bio Paul". Look closely at his face and profile side of his face. Notice that his nose and eyes and head shape is different from Billy Shears, the man who played Paul after 1966. The nose here is more protruding. It's noticeable if you look closely. The footage is high quality and clear, so you can't miss it. Also, the way he bobs his head back and forth is unique. Billy Shears can't do that.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beatles Conspiracy: Did Paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced by a double?

Post by Winston »

For those of you on the fence about this, here is something simple and ironclad. See this slide show below with the Beatles song "She's Leaving Home". If you look closely at the images flashing on the video, you will notice that before 1967 Paul and Lennon were the same height. After 1967 Paul became 3 or 4 inches taller than Lennon. That's a very big difference and means that they cannot be the same person. There's no way around this. It's very simple and ironclad. It's one proof among many.

In fact, I heard that this is the reason the Beatles couldn't perform live on stage anymore after 1966, because everyone would see that the new Paul was 4 inches taller than John and his movements and mannerisms on stage aren't the same as the original Paul's either. It would have been too obvious. So they couldn't do it. That's the real reason, not because the Beatles drifted apart and didn't get along anymore.

It seems that a lot of celebrities have doubles or twins though. I don't know why. Even Elvis had a twin brother that allegedly died as an infant. Lennon appears different in many photos too, because the early photos and videos of him show him with a much smaller nose than the long haired one of the 70s where he is much more thin and frail with a bigger nose, almost like a big Jewish nose. lol. So Lennon may have had a double too. That may explain why the Beatles seemed different in the film "Let It Be" in 1970 than they were before.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beatles Conspiracy: Did Paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced by a double?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Paul is dead video from Rotten Apples series. It's very spooky. It shows many clips throughout the years where Paul cryptically says that he is dead and a double. Some of the clips are cryptic and subtle, others are more direct and blunt. Very spooky and eerie. lol

Interesting comment below the video:

@zoniekat
4 years ago
They look different. I can pretty easily tell the difference between the two. A couple things: Paul talks in clipped sentences when he is on stage. Also, Paul moves his head a lot. He looks like a Bobble head. He moves his head in jerky movements, side to side. Paul just moves a lot more. Paul often presses his lips in a thin, tight line when he sings. His mouth movements are just different. People need to do their homework.
Make it real simple and just watch videos of Paul, and videos of Faul with Wings. Watch their mouths when they sing. Paul never makes the expressions that Faul does, and vice versa. Faul often keeps his mouth hanging open, slack, and with his mouth shaped in an O, jaw lowered. Paul never does. It becomes totally clear that they are different. Body language does not lie. Also, again..watch Paul and his Bobblehead moves.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it possible they are twin brothers? I heard a lot of Illuminati actors are twins. They may be bred to be twins to serve as a ying yang polarity, like god vs the devil type motif, as part of some kind of alchemical occult ritual or spell on us.

The way Faul and Paul move on stage is totally different. Faul can't play guitar, only piano, but Paul was the inverse. Faul is 4 inches taller too, which is obvious. That's why the Beatles couldn't play in public anymore after 1966. Look up Mike Williams or Tina Foster. They are the top experts on this subject.

What about Olivia Newton John? She looks different before and after 1981. I wonder if she was replaced too, by a twin or double. Also Mark Hamill looked like a different person between Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back. Maybe his car accident story was a cover story and he was replaced? Look into those two examples and see for yourself. There is something odd.