Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by Neo »

There are no reptilian-humans. There are leaders who worship the prince of darkness and his fallen angels, however, and they do the will of their father and master.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Almost all fantasy films have serpent worship imagery in them. If you pay attention and look for them, you will find them. So the elite must be telling us something. Here's one example from the legendary 80's fantasy film "The Neverending Story".

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/T ... Story.html

The luck dragon that Bastien rides.

Modern fantasy films also have serpent imagery everywhere. Just pay attention next time you see one and look for it. The movie Conan the Barbarian also has lots of serpents and snakes in it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reptilians featured in the Star Trek series.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
May 16th, 2011, 10:29 am
This is the part of CT that really makes everyone look like an idiot. Does anyone have proof that any elites are reptilians or aliens? Arguments like these just turn people off.
Well Princess Diana told her confidente that she saw the royal elites, or the British royal family, turn into reptilians. And the video series above entitled "Plausible Points for Reptilians" contain some circumstantial evidence for reptilians. David Icke's books contain more proof of course, if you read them.

And we have the testimonies of mind controlled slave victims of the Illuminati and Reptilian elite, such as Arizona Wilder, who witnessed the transformation of elites turning into reptilians during rituals. Didn't you see her famous interview with David Icke? It's a must see. She seems very honest and sincere. You can also see that she seems traumatized.

Her speech. Very touching. Notice how honest and sincere she looks. She seems legit.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also keep in mind that the oldest secret society in the world is called "The Brotherhood of the SNAKE".

Very interesting. It supposedly was started by Enki.

William Cooper also talked about the Brotherhood of the Snake in his radio rants. See below. He also cites it as the original first secret society.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
May 16th, 2011, 11:26 am
Adama wrote:This is the part of CT that really makes everyone look like an idiot. Does anyone have proof that any elites are reptilians or aliens? Arguments like these just turn people off.
Winston will just tell you and Momopi that neither one of you is qualified to dismiss it.
Yes that's true in a sense, because both Atheists and Christian fundamentalists refuse to look at anything that contradicts their beliefs and world view. They aren't objective truth seekers and will not consider evidence, case studied, good books, etc. that contradict their views or don't fit their paradigms. Many modern men are like this. Once they make up their mind what their beliefs are, that's it, end of story. They refuse to look at anything to the contrary, even if it's compelling or worthy. In their mind, once their beliefs are set, that's it. All evidence to the contrary, even if good or compelling or worth looking at, don't exist to them anymore.

That's why when I post evidence to the contrary here, those men will just ignore like as if they saw nothing. Modern men are very stubborn. I guess it's human nature. Like HappyGuy said, women are children are more open to new ideas or data, while men are fixed and rigid and unchanging.

For example, momopi is very knowledgeable, educated, and intelligent, yet even he is rigid and will not consider views that contradict his atheist views. He will not be objective like me and look at both sides. If I want to research NDE's for example, I'd read at least one good book on both sides. I'd read an anti-NDE book like "Dying to Live" by Susan Blackmore, and then a pro-NDE book by Dr. Kenneth Ring or Dr. Bruce Greyson, etc. I'd weigh evidence/arguments on both sides and consider them. That's what a good objective researcher would do. But modern men like Momopi and other atheists and fundamentalists like Neo do not do that. Their minds are made up, they don't care what evidence to the contrary exists. It doesn't exist to them as far as they're concerned.

Nor will they read good books that argue for the existence of God, such as those by William Lane Craig or JP Moreland. Many such good books exist of course, but in their minds, they don't exist, so they are ignored. Even if I bring them up or show them, they are still ignored, because in their minds, they don't exist. End of story. Very closed minded of course. But that's how many "rational men of science" are today.

Do you see what I mean? Even educated Oxford physicists and scientists who are atheists operate this way too. They are no different.

If you don't believe me, then try it. Try bringing up such good pro-God or pro-NDE material/books/evidence/case studies/miracles/paranormal phenomena/etc to atheists such as momopi and others. They will ignore them and not even consider them and pretend they don't exist. Try it and you will see. Almost everyone today is programmed these days it seems. True freethinkers like me who consider arguments on all sides, are rare, just as true souls are rare today too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind also that serpent/snake symbolism logos are everywhere too. Like in the logos of the AMA and WHO. Sometimes the Eagle symbolism is at the top of the serpent symbolism too.

There is also an ancient global battle for Earth between the followers of the Eagle vs the followers of the Serpent. See what Matthew LaCroix says about that below.

https://medium.com/@sitarainbow/what-if ... 16d261ae05

https://misfitsandheroes.wordpress.com/ ... onsidered/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Remember all ancient cultures worshipped the serpent, snake or dragon. Look at ancient Egypt or ancient India, they have serpent symbolism everywhere in those cultures. Even in Buddhism, there is serpent folklore. The Buddha icon sometimes has serpents above it. See below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Icke explains his Reptilian theory and the basis for it in one of his mega lectures below.

Supposedly the Reptilians are Draconian aliens from the Orion star system.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I believe that someone can spiritually be a son or daughter of the adversary, but not a literal descendant of a fallen angel or a hybrid of a reptile.

The whole reptilian-alien claim is one I simply do not believe. I also don't believe that reality is some grand illusion because of our so called limited ability to see the entirety of the EM spectrum.

There are theories that make sense: flat earth, the empty hoax, false flags, fake viruses, false history, etc. Reptilian aliens? No. There are also no aliens.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Woodward TV episode about Reptilians and where they come from. Very interesting. I wonder if it's true. Also discusses Serpents and Dragons in history, mythology and Eastern culture too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe they're real after all? lol

London Fortean Society: Shapeshifters - A History - with John Kachuba

To find out more about Conway Hall and its events: https://conwayhall.org.uk • Please subscribe to our channel, too.

For more info about the London Fortean Society: https://forteanlondon.blogspot.com

--

In this compelling and original cultural history talk from the London Fortean Society, author John Kachuba discusses the myths and magic surrounding Shapeshifters - people who can apparently transform into an animal - followed by a lively Q&A.

[This talk was held online by Conway Hall in 2020, whilst our London venue was closed during the Covid-19 lockdown in the UK]

--

Conway Hall hosts a wide variety of talks, concerts, exhibitions, courses, performances, community and social events. It is also renowned as a hub for free speech and independent thought, hosting suffragettes, political radicals, scientists, philosophers, artists, performers; campaign, charities and other non- profit organisations.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

**This film is under license from Vision Films Inc. All rights reserved**

Alien Reptilian Legacy - There has been an underlying darkness controlling humanity since time began. Often described as the "missing piece in the puzzle" by David Icke, or the "Invisible Darkness" by Ellis Taylor, the Reptilians are the shadow beings in the dark, waging war upon humans from the space between dimensions. One of the most taboo subjects in the world media is the existence of the Reptilians. Researchers now reveal the presence of a supreme and nefarious inter-dimensional intelligence that has been manipulating mankind for centuries. An unprecedented expose on the Reptilians on Earth, hear riveting testimony from alien abductees and experiencers that point to a sinister agenda behind the alien presence on Earth. "Staggering evidence that Shadow People are indeed very real." - OH Krill, author of Montauk Babies. "Very scary, we are just now understanding this manipulation of the human race." - United Media Network. "Too many people are having these experiences, there's something to it."

Stars: David Icke, Peter Maxwell Slattery, James Oates

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Real Merkabah talks about the spiritual connection between Dragons, Reptilians and Humans in this preview of his Mystery School series. Very mind blowing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this clip of Gene Siskel reviewing a movie with Robert Ebert. Notice the liquid crystals around him, and the distortions too, indicating that he may be cloaked by a hologram technology using liquid crystals. lol. Perhaps he's non-human or a reptilian cloaked as a human, like in the movie "They Live"? lol. I heard that most people on TV are non-human cloaked as human, which is why they lack micro-expressions like people do in real life. lol. I wonder if there is any mundane explanation for this. It's weird. The liquid crystals seem to move with him as he moves. So does the distortions on his face. That's odd.