Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 2:21 pm
Check out this clip of Gene Siskel reviewing a movie with Robert Ebert. Notice the liquid crystals around him, and the distortions too, indicating that he may be cloaked by a hologram technology using liquid crystals. lol. Perhaps he's non-human or a reptilian cloaked as a human, like in the movie "They Live"? lol. I heard that most people on TV are non-human cloaked as human, which is why they lack micro-expressions like people do in real life. lol. I wonder if there is any mundane explanation for this. It's weird. The liquid crystals seem to move with him as he moves. So does the distortions on his face. That's odd.

This looks like a film quality issue. I saw this show a little when I was a teenager. I don't remember the fuzzy stuff following his face around at the time. I also see plenty of microexpressions in that clip.

I can't remember which one it was, but I think was Siskel, may have been listed as a pre-IPO of Google stock, so if he is alive, he is probably pretty wealthy nowadays.
Last edited by MrMan on July 27th, 2021, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Here is one where the skinny one is not so fuzzy and the fatter one is fuzzier, due to film quality issues. Lots of micro-expressions. And the fatter one did not even like die-hard. You can get some pretty messed up reviews from film critics and end up watching some boring stuff if you take their advice. I can't remember if the fatter critic was always wrong or not.

I think they may have both given a thumbs down to Weekend at Bernies, also, way back when.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No Siskel passed away long ago. Not sure if Ebert is still alive though.

It's not just distortions, what about the liquid crystals in Siskel's upper body in that clip? The liquid crystals and distortions follow him as he moves, which is odd. There is also a popular video of George Bush's daughter with the same distortion and liquid crystals that was passed around in the Truther community.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 10:56 pm
No Siskel passed away long ago. Not sure if Ebert is still alive though.

It's not just distortions, what about the liquid crystals in Siskel's upper body in that clip? The liquid crystals and distortions follow him as he moves, which is odd. There is also a popular video of George Bush's daughter with the same distortion and liquid crystals that was passed around in the Truther community.
The 'crystals' look like deteriorated video quality to me.

You think the alien is the one who liked Diehard?

I looked them up and according to Wikipedia, both of them passed away many years ago. There was no mention of the Google investment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know why Siskel and Ebert died so young. Maybe they were unhealthy because they ate popcorn and watched movies all day? I heard that there is some oil in movie theater popcorn that is unhealthy and bad for you. The guys that replaced them kind of suck. I wonder why they don't hire people who are better at giving reviews? There are many YouTubers who are good at it and better than the movie reviewers on TV.

How can the liquid crystals be bad video quality? I've never seen that in any of my home video camera footage. How can it affect commercial quality video?

Have you looked up liquid crystal hologram technology?

https://spie.org/news/5598-a-real-time- ... tals?SSO=1

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Cho ... _321342788

Here is what you saw on Siskel when his body below his face was covered by liquid crystals. Watch the clip again and compare.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting connection between Reptilians, Dinosaurs, and Bible legends.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 8:40 pm
Interesting connection between Reptilians, Dinosaurs, and Bible legends.

Winston that was a very interesting video!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 2 hour video about the Naga, which Hindu holy scriptures and other ancient cultures say were Serpent Demigods who ruled the Earth and taught mankind esoteric wisdom during antiquity. They were Serpent-Human hybrids who could shape shift. Wow. This video shows how Serpent symbolism was everywhere in the ancient world. Wow. This lends credence to David Icke's theory! So there is evidence after all!
There were serpent-like beings on Earth thousands of years ago, they were known as the Nagas. They are most well known from ancient Indian texts like the Mahabharata, but they were not limited to the Indian subcontinent, nearly every ancient culture is linked to these strange beings. Who are they, what did they look like and what is their role in the history of our planet? Watch and find out as we uncovered the true story of these strange deities.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1999 interview with Arizona Wilder by David Icke. It's a classic and worth revisiting even if you've already seen it. She is a former Illuminati mind control slave and witnessed REPTILIANS during Illuminati blood sacrifice rituals. What she says to David Icke is very over-the-top and shocking and disturbing. So it looks like Icke isn't the only one who believes this, there are first hand witnesses to Reptilians too, not just rumor and fantasy.

Here is the 2 hour interview below. It's a classic in the David Icke community and worth seeing. She also reveals why JonBenet Ramsey was sacrificed and why it happened on Christmas. She also explains why Princess Diana was sacrificed in a specific ritual too. This video is hard to find now since YouTube doesn't want you to see it. You have to type very exact keywords to find it.

Here also is a speech by Arizona Wilder at a truther conference in 2000. It's very moving and eloquent.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting review of the video interview David Icke did with Arizona Wilder that may make you curious enough to see it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7012636/re ... ef_=tt_urv

7/10
Earth to Arizona or to the world?
take2docs6 August 2021

Warning: Spoilers

This video interview is described here by David Icke as being a supplement to his book, "The Biggest Secret," a publication which is one of my favorites within the author's canon.

This is basically an extended tete-a-tete between the author and a woman named Arizona Wilder; a dialogue at a runtime of about 2-and-a-half hours.

Anyone already familiar with the Wilder story and a follower of David Icke would likely find this a delightful companion to the book. For those who know of Icke and regard him as too 'out there' for their liking, I suspect these ones would outright dismiss this sensational tell-all, without even bothering to watch it.

One has to admit that some if not much of what this interviewee has to say is a bit too far-fetched for the average viewer to accept, albeit Ms. Wilder certainly comes across here as sincere. In other words, I believe she believes in what it is she has to say.

Skeptics who watch this will probably think Wilder belongs in a straight-jacket instead of a blouse; either that or they will be quick to write the entire account off as pure fiction (perhaps considering her a disinformation agent designed to throw the author off his tracks). Downright cynical and heartless viewers will simply reach for their violin.

The heart-to-heart takes place on a sofa, somewhere in the United States, with Icke as confidant of sorts to the plain-spoken raconteuse. It's a relaxed, informal interview, one of few questions, that has Icke generally letting the talebearer have the floor.

We listen in as the auburn-haired interlocutor recounts a past life as a mind-controlled high priestess within an occult brotherhood. Suffice to say that what she goes on to reveal is most definitely for mature audiences, only. It is quite lurid and explicit in parts. Apparently, so we are told, Arizona was one of only three women in the entire world who was programmed to do what she did. It was not until 1998 that Ms. Wilder began to awaken to her past in what would become a deprogramming process.

This riveting saga of Wilder's is said to have started even prior to her birth, with her being bred for the purposes of serving a role, as one belonging to a bloodline regarded as special within the ranks of theistic Satanism. She tells of being ritually abused as a child and having suffered trauma-induced psychological fragmentation as a result of this and other horrors. And that's only the beginning. From there it proceeds into alleged memories of dark ceremonies held in a European castle, of red-robed worshippers and pentagrams, of orgies involving royalty, and other disturbing stuff, including some scandalous accusations that are made concerning some famous persons within high positions of government. Ms. Wilder even has some insightful things to say in regard to Halloween and Christmas and their darker, pagan origins.

All this sounds quite tabloidesque, to be sure. Make of it what you will. Not surprisingly, as far as I am aware, her past handler has never come forward to help corroborate her story.

Portions of the interview are meandering and repetitive and I think as a whole it could have been edited a bit for length. The actual one-to-one doesn't begin until about 40 minutes into the video, following a rather lengthy preamble that has Icke giving viewers a tour of the City of London.

As for Arizona Wilder's testimony, as I sat listening to it I wondered just how much of it was the result of confabulation and other memorial anomalies, if at all. I also got to thinking that for someone who was mentally out of it for so long, in a semiconscious trance-like state as a victim of mind-control for much of her young adult life, how extraordinarily vivid her memory of this period is! Were some of these pre-programmed or well-rehearsed responses? Who knows. I'm all for believing her testimony if true, as one cannot help but sympathize with this woman there on the screen, who although speaks in a monotone and appears to possess what psychologists might describe as being 'flat effect,' is nevertheless remarkably lucid and coherent, considering all that she claims to have experienced and witnessed.

REVELATIONS OF A MOTHER GODDESS is quite unlike any other on-camera interview you are ever likely to see. Listen at your own discretion.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great review on Amazon of the Arizona Wilder video that will spark your curiosity. :)

https://www.amazon.com/DAVID-ICKE-REVEL ... B0007US8HK

Brian E. Erland
HALL OF FAME
4.0 out of 5 stars "Crunch Time For The Human Race" ~ Mind Control, Satanic Rituals, Human Sacrifice And The Reptilian Agenda
Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2006

Verified Purchase

Welcome to the surreal universe of David Icke as he continues in his quest to expose the true nature of the matrix and the monstrous race of reptilians from the fourth dimension manipulating our reality from behind the scenes.

In `Revelations of a Mother Goddess' David opens with a short introductory talk while strolling around the inner sanctum of London's corridors of power, followed by an interview with Arizona Wilder who allegedly once served the reptilians during their Satanic rituals and human sacrifices.

Learn about;
-The Illuminati and the thirteen bloodlines that rule the world.
-The six Councils of Thirteen, the Grand Druid Council and the Octagon.
-Arousing the Serpent Power.
-Pindar and the Phallus of the Dragon.
-The green, glowing stones and the black blood.
-The sacrifice of the first born.
-The symbolism of the four black swans adorning Princess Diana's gravesite.
-Summoning and manifesting the "Old Ones" in black magic rituals and
-Hear the litany of names listing the powerful and famous shapeshifting, blood-drinking reptilians living amongst us.

Alas, Arizona is not quite as convincing as David and that is the major weakness of this production. One thing however comes through loud and clear, David Icke is a true believer. He is a man on a mission and you have to respect his fortitude, perseverance and research if nothing else.

You'll either be bored to tears, laughing out loud, or scared to death by the time you're through viewing this two disc set of DVD's. How you react will be based on how tenaciously you cling to your old worldview. I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as a believer in this unorthodox scenario, but I will admit that I find Mr. Icke's hypothesis fascinating.

If it's true we are definitely in a time of "Danger, Crisis and Opportunity. What are we going to do about it?"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Jewish rabbi says that the reptilians are the good guys. WTF?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ancient legend in India about how reptilian demons took over the Earth long ago and rule it until now, using the Jewish elite as managers and proxies. Wow. This Krishna devotee explains below. It's interesting that he mentions the Asuras, because a voice told me in a dream once that to find out who the bad guys are, to look up the word "Asura".

"Srila Prabhupada sometimes said that a “bear-like race of beings had come from a lower planetary system, and were attempting to take over the Earth planet.” This bear-like race of asuras had established themselves in Russia. And by promoting communism, a form of atheism, they were determined to convert the world to Godlessness."

Mother Govinda Dasi

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88

Here is the full version of the video where the Rabbi talks about Reptilians and how they are the good guys. It contains a cute female narrator voice giving commentary too. And a Hebrew magick incantation. Wow.

Description:

Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok says that the Reptilians from the underworld are the good guys! He says they come up from Hollow Earth and that he talks to them all the time by Astral Projecting or Remote Viewing. He claims that a portal is under Jerusalem to the underworld. He also says a baby escaped the destruction of Jerusalem and has been living in the underworld for over 2,000 years. Will this baby ascend from the Abyss to be their awaited Messiah?

I have been investigating the Kabbalah plan to bring in their Messiah from the underworld. Here is part 1 of - Kabbalah's 666 plan to usher in their Messiah and World Dominance.

https://kasialovesgod.wixsite.com/myste ... 66-messiah

I have never really gone down the rabbit trail of investigating Judaism until recently. I am quite stunned to find out what they actually believe. I was under the impression that they just studied the Old Testament. Boy was I wrong! They only accept the Old Testament as interpreted by their deluded Sages. I never would have guessed that Kabbalah is the basis for the things taught in Freemasonry, the New Age and Witchcraft and Satanism. But this is exactly the case! In the video I posted above you hear a Rabbi teaching about astral projection and going through portals to meet to entities called Reptilians (snake entities), who live in hollow earth. Then he mentions that during the destruction of the temple a baby was rescued and brought to live in the hollow earth in a place called, "The Birdsnest". Wow, this is some cray stuff! Where are they getting all this? From the Zohar! Here's a synopsis from Shemot, Chapter 15. https://www.zohar.com/zohar/Shemot/chapters/15

"Rabbi Shimon then explains to Rabbi Elazar that the Messiah resides in the lower Garden of Eden, surrounded by saints, angels and the souls of the righteous. There is a concealed place in Eden called "Bird's Nest" which is revealed to the Messiah by the bird that awakens daily in the Garden. In the Bird's Nest is the Cloak of Majesty, and the images of all the nations that banded against Yisrael are woven into this garment. The Messiah enters this place and sees the Patriarchs visiting the ruins of God's Sanctuary and God trying to comfort Rachel, who weeps incessantly. Then he weeps loudly and all of Eden shakes and laments with him. When he cries for a second time, the Holy Throne summons them and they ascend above. There, God makes them swear to avenge the children of Yisrael through the Messiah..."

The Bible says that the Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ ascended up into the sky to go to prepare a place for us, New Jerusalem, which is above. When Jesus comes back he's coming from ABOVE, not below. It's the impostor Beast that's going to arise from the Abyss. The clever cover story is to say he's in the "Garden of Eden" below. It's funny how the Rabbi says that this baby who was "kidnapped" has been in this garden for around 2,000 years. That's approximately the time lapse since Jesus defeated the devil at the cross spoiling all the principalities.

2 Colossians 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The reptillian nonsense is what gives honest, salt-of-the-earth antisemites a bad reputation with most people. Want to be taken seriously? Drop the lunacy. Focus solely on things that can be proven beyond reasonable doubt; Jewish involvement in politics, lobby groups, media, journalism, Hollywood and the world of finance. Nefarious Jewish practices.

Leave the reptillian/flat earth/alien lunacy at the doorstep and present yourself as respectable. Antisemitism is on the rise the world over. But for it to be sustained and grow strongly, it needs to be spread by people who don't sound like complete nutjobs. It's not that hard, people.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144