Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Rock wrote:
momopi wrote: The ancient Chinese found dinosaur bones and thought they were dragon bones, and used them in traditional Chinese medicine to this day. They'd grind up the dinosaur fossil and eat it. At one time China probably had lots and lots of dinosaur graveyards, but the bones were eaten so they're not easy to find these days.
So how do you explain the magnificent dinosaur museum with dozens of fully intact dinosaur fossils in Zigong? Why did the Chinese give this site a pass before the museum was created?
Does the PRC government allow for the use of dinosaur bones in traditional medicine or is it an underground activity? And how are Chinese med practitioners able to get steady supply of extremely rare dragon, err, I mean dinosaur bones? I'll ask about this next time I visit the corner vendor in my neighborhood. But it sounds pretty far-out, wouldn't you agree?
The Dashanpu formation at Zigong was not discovered until 1972:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashanpu_Formation

Initially the PRC government did not value the find, and the fossils were saved by a dedicated team from Beijing Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology. If it was found 100 years earlier, I think whatever they dug up would've ended up in someone's stomach. Dragon bones were not limited to dinosaurs, they pretty much ate any fossilized animal bone & teeth, including Shang-dynasty oracle bones up until the 20th century. Any fossil digging in China today require government permit, and I wouldn't trust any vender selling dragon bones as authentic.

odbo wrote: b) the origin of the occult (eclipse), and of the main religions. I never said this or the ouroborus is used or talked about in the religions themselves. If anything they link to the snake using some other animal. The same way there are a thousand symbols, synonyms and codewords for Satan (including snake/serpent). I don't care what the Inuit believe! You can't take anything from people who have nothing, like the Amish, thus they are free regardless of where their religion originates. Who's taking things out of context here? Arguments due to lazy posts or unrealistic expectations for posts are so typical of internet conversations. Everything must be absolute. "Oh, you can't say all American women are bad. Not all of them. You're sexist!.. blah blah blah". Not sure what you want from me, to write a book of religious history? I'm trying to cut through the bullshit. At first glance the Catholic church is into God and Jesus, but you look into it, and it's pagan sun worship, and if they worship anything about Christianity it's the death of Jesus.
There ya go, your solution for being "free" is right there. Your dream is to be self-sufficient like the Amish right? Talk to the folks over at BHM and start learning how to homestead:
http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/vb/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:This is the part of CT that really makes everyone look like an idiot. Does anyone have proof that any elites are reptilians or aliens? Arguments like these just turn people off.
How can you dismiss something you know nothing about?

Why don't you watch the 22 part film first and then decide? Many have claimed to see the reptilians in person.

Not saying it's true. But you can't just discount it. There is so much we don't know. And we could all be mistaken about the nature of reality itself. A lot of things are beyond our knowledge.
Last edited by Winston on December 13th, 2012, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new episode of season 3 of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory where Jesse investigates the Reptilian Elite theory. It features a confrontation with David Icke where they get on each other's nerves. Jesse was pretty rude to him and kept interrupting. Eventually David Icke told him to f*** off behind his back. lol

It also features a scene with Clyde Lewis, whom I know because his sidekick radio show host was one of my best friends, Michael Goodspeed. I drove Michael to his gig with Clyde several times long ago in Portland when they did their paranormal radio show there, and had breakfast and dinner with them both too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Jesse Ventura/David Icke Confrontation re: Reptilians

Post by Winston »

Jesse Ventura did a critique episode of the Reptilian theory on his TV show Conspiracy Theory. In the last part of it, he confronts David Icke to question and drill him about it. The two don't get along well and it turns into an unpleasant confrontation. At the end, David Icke tells him to "f*** off" behind his back. Have you seen it? Here is the link to the episode. It's only about 40 minutes long.

They didn't get along for some reason. Maybe their personalities clash like oil and water? Or maybe David was stressed and tired after his presentation? I did think that Jesse was a bit antagonistic and rude though. But David Icke shouldn't have told him to F off either. What do you think?

Here is the 5 minute clip of their confrontation if you don't want to see the whole episode:

Here is David Icke showing us around his home and explaining why he doesn't make millions as people like Jesse Ventura allege.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:This is the part of CT that really makes everyone look like an idiot. Does anyone have proof that any elites are reptilians or aliens? Arguments like these just turn people off.
It seems like Winston just posted proof of unnatural reptilian eyes.

What do you consider "proof"?

PS btw I am NOT an Icke follower, but clearly he is on to SOMETHING.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
It seems like Winston just posted proof of unnatural reptilian eyes.

What do you consider "proof"?

PS btw I am NOT an Icke follower, but clearly he is on to SOMETHING.

All the proof I need of reptilian ancestry right here on this forum....

Outwest
Banano
Veteran Poster

Do Reptilian Hybrids & Overlords Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by Banano »

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory episode on David Icke's Reptilian elite conspiracy theory.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Reptilian Elite - Jesse Ventura

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:
A little long to watchright now, just took a quick glance.

I assume that if there were reptilians in an underground base, that they were actors wearing costumes, to creep out some visitors and propagate diversionary disinformation.

What do you think?

Perhaps an attempt to plant the idea of alien invasion? I saw this video some time back:

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ventura-Icke interview is the best part

Also woman who talks reptilian language, hilarious
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting new video that gives you something to consider.

Scientific Proof David Icke Was Right About the Reptilians?

There is a whole body of scientific literature that PROVES humans have reptilian biological influences in our bodies and brains. Does this confirm David's theory...?

Here is a two hour lecture by David Icke where he presents evidence for his reptilian theory. If any of you are wondering what his evidence is, you should see this one. You should at least see it before commenting on it or dismissing it.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Reptilian Hybrids & Overlords Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by Winston »

Interesting new documentary with experts talking about Reptilians. Apparently, this theory is more mainstream now in the UFO and Truther communitiies.

Description:

There has been an underlying darkness controlling humanity since time began. Often described as the "missing piece in the puzzle" by David Icke. Researchers now reveal the presence of a supreme and nefarious inter-dimensional intelligence that has been manipulating mankind for centuries. An unprecedented expose on the Reptilians on Earth, hear riveting testimony from alien abductees and experiencers that point to an agenda behind the alien presence on Earth. Staggering evidence that Shadow People are indeed very real. Too many people are having these experiences, there's something to it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently these reptilians are called Dracos and are the negative ET's behind the Satanic child sacrifices and pedofilia of the Elite and Illuminati, as well as the Grey alien abductions.

https://exonews.org/obey-and-bow-down-t ... overlords/

Alien Contactee Alex Collier was told by the Andromedan alien race the same thing about the Reptilians and Dracos.

https://exemplore.com/ufos-aliens/Alex- ... -Andromeda

https://www.alexcollier.org/

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

A reptilian is like a dragon. A dragon is best described as someone with high psychopathy, regardless of physical appearance.

Usa American women...
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by Winston »

Jay Campbell explains to Jeffrey Daugherty why Donald Trump is a shape-shifting reptilian and deceiving us all by pretending to be our savior, and that these reptilian elite overlords are playing 10D chess, and far smarter than any of us, so even the smartest humans cannot outwit them. What do you all think?

They do have one good point when they ask us, "Name ONE person from the deep state cabal that Trump has arrested. Just one. You can't because he hasn't arrested anyone from the cabal. He's done nothing to clean the swamp. An alligator is not gonna clean the swamp."

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Shape-Shifting Reptilians Rule The World? The David Icke Theory

Post by gsjackson »

What's the point in listening? If it's true, game over for humanity. If it's not, it's just part of the daily dosage of bullshit that everybody needs to be eternally vigilant against.