The Secret KOSHER TAX That Raises Food Prices

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

The Secret KOSHER TAX That Raises Food Prices

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Not sure if this a double post but I just learned about this yesterday and I'm appalled! My god this is such a SCAM!

"Non-Jews are unaware that all food products marked with the "K" or "U" Symbols have been TAXED by Jewish Rabbis!

Note: Each nation has its own symbol. Check in local Jewish publications, to find out what mark of the beast, is being used in your own country.

On every pantry shelf in America, lay dozens of canned and packaged food products which have a tiny "K" or "U" printed on the label.

This symbol informs Orthodox Jews that the items have been checked by a rabbi, to make sure that they have been prepared in accordance with "Jewish Dietary law", as set forth in the Jewish Talmud -(the real "bible" of the Jews.)

American food companies are forced to pay multi-billions of dollars to several Orthodox Jewish organizations, just so an estimated 10% to 20% of Jewry, (or 800,000 to no more than 1.2 million Orthodox Jews), will buy their products. Please bear in mind that this is a country of 270 million people, and we are all forced to pay this Kosher Tax, just to appease LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF THE POPULATION!

This comes out of your pocket!"

http://radioislam.org/judaism/kosher.htm

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKoq2PPKdU

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

hahaha welcome to reality. Did you know Bazooka Joe gum isn't kosher? That's the most popular gum in Israel, but the Orthodox Jews can't have it. :lol: How the f**k do you make bubble gum kosher? I think if they lay enough cash on the table, then it will be so.. because the Kosher scam is just another method for Rabbi's to rip the goyim off for millions of dollars a year by "inspecting" factories.