Ancient Secrets

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ancient Secrets

Post by Taco »

This is just more proof that everything you been told about history and archeology is a lie or misleading.

Pyramids Of Egypt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMMERUpaNY

Crystal Skull
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvF3DSNn ... ature=plcp

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Ancient Secrets

Post by odbo »

Taco wrote:This is just more proof that everything you been told about history and archeology is a lie or misleading.

Pyramids Of Egypt, Crystal Skull
Two wrongs does not make a right. Two deceptions does not make a truth.
odbo wrote:Keep in mind that Project Bluebeam and all that goes with it - including the unification of the world's main religions, (primarily Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism), has several prerequisites which have been 'leaked.'

The Blue Beam Project ... consists of 4 steps toward the implementation of the NWO religion with the Antichrist at its head. First, earthquakes at certain precise locations of the planet will result in new archaeological discoveries, revealing that all religions' basic doctrines have been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

Be highly suspicious of any and all new archaeological "findings" dealing with the origin of man, the origin of "Judeo-Christianity" and the identity/lineage of Jesus, or earth's previous contact with "UFOs". The Indiana Jones film series, which dealt with the "Holy Grail" and particularly the latest installment involving aliens, was a great amplifier!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Hahaha well this post and many others are sufficient enough for you to be called.......

Mr. Taco "I can't speak for myself because i'm busy fear-mongering everybody here cause Youtube said so"

Go watch some others videos, and tell us how this is our last year of existence you moron :D
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

well-informed wrote:Hahaha well this post and many others are sufficient enough for you to be called.......

Mr. Taco "I can't speak for myself because i'm busy fear-mongering everybody here cause Youtube said so"

Go watch some others videos, and tell us how this is our last year of existence you moron :D
I know, I'm completely insane.

I need to start taking Prozac and attend a Tony Robbins conference. Or, start dating fat, white women again to help "balance" my personality.

f**k Off!!!