Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Basic Theme       Prosilver Theme

NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston » October 16th, 2020, 12:22 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 2:17 am
Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2012, 3:18 am
1. The moon has about 1/6 the Earth's gravity. So how come the astronauts in the Apollo footage were moving so slowly and couldn't jump very high? Shouldn't they be moving faster than if they were on Earth and be able to jump much higher as well?
How do they know it's 1/6th the Earth's gravity?

According to this article https://www.universetoday.com/19728/mass-of-the-moon/
The mass of the Moon is only 1.2% the mass of the Earth. In other words, you would need 81 objects with the mass of the Moon to match the mass of the Earth.
So wouldn't the moons gravity be only 1.2% that of Earth's? It seems to me that the gravitational field would be proportional to the mass of any given body.

So they should have been able to jump 81x higher.
Thats a good question. I dont know. But science has its ways of calculating those things. Perhaps its based on mass and expected gravity? You gotta understand that a lot of what science knows about outer space and planets and stars is based on mathematical equations, which may not reflect reality since reality cannot always be quantified with variables and not all variables are known for any given thing. There could always be intangible variables too which cannot be calculated. Thats why economists can never predict what consumers will do accurately.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Re:

Post by TruthSeeker » October 16th, 2020, 7:16 am

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 12:22 am
Thats a good question. I dont know. But science has its ways of calculating those things.
@Winston @Neo

I wouldn't just accept science blindly. The Bible warns us against that:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to your trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

In other words they were using the "science" of their day to try and discredit Timothy, to oppose him.

There is no way that man can know the mass of the moon. Only God knows it's mass and since He hasn't told us, we don't know.

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Neo » October 16th, 2020, 10:10 am

The Moon is a light in the sky. It is not in "outer space," because outer space does not exist. It is also unlikely that it has a surface that one could land on. It is also probably outside of the reach of humanity.

This is one of those conspiracies that should be evident with just studying it for even a short time. There's no way any of it could be true. The topic isn't so interesting for me though.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

HappyGuy
Experienced Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by HappyGuy » October 16th, 2020, 9:25 pm

:|

"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness