NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Adama,
You should listen to some of bart sibrels interviews. He says a lot of stuff you agree with, including that UFOs and aliens are fallen angels. Lol. And his arguments are very logical and make tons of sense.
I'm so backed up with interesting things to look into, but it's on the list! Thanks, Winston! :)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Here is National Geographic's defence of the moon photos:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:Here is National Geographic's defence of the moon photos:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html
Did you know national geographic tried to debunk bart sibrels claims of intersecting shadows on the moon proving more than one light source, and ended up proving him right instead? They went into the desert at night with an artificial light source and showed intersecting shadows under the artificial light. They claims that one artifical light can cause shadows to intersect. Lol. Why didnt they wait a few hours for the sun to come up and use the sun as a light source? Lol

That actually proved bart right because his claim was that artificial lights were used on the moon. So they ended up proving his argument, not debunking it as they claimed. It was very funny and ironic. Bart mentions this incident in some of his interviews.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

They are making a movie now about Neil Armstrong and his first step on the Moon, starring Ryan Gosling.

Trailer for "First Man".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I wonder if they'll include the part where Apollo 1 crew, Grissom, White, and Chaffee were murdered inside the command module with cyanide gas, asphyxiated and burned to cover up evidence. The reason they were killed is they wouldn't go along with the hoax or at least Grissom wouldn't. The other two astro-nots were killed as a warning to others who wouldn't go along with the program.

http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot.co ... issom.html
At one point Grissom is heard on tape asking NASA control how we could go to the moon when we can't even communicate between 2 buildings on earth. Subsequently he held an unauthorized news conference where he exposed many of the short comings and failures of the space program, explaining that it would take another 10 years to get to the moon.

That did not sit well with the CIA or NASA. Subsequently a hit squad was ordered by the government to murder the 3 astronauts. Although the press reported that the 3 men died of the massive fire explosion which engulfed the space capsule, documents prove that the men were poisoned with cyanide gas while strapped in their seats. In fact, Bill Kaysing reported that they tried to get out of the space capsule 5 minutes before the fire started.

The men were burned to death in order to destroy the evidence of the cyanide poisoning, and other crime scene evidence. The day following Grissom's death, the FBI stormed the widow's home to seize all of his manuscripts and documents, which must have included incriminating evidence of the NASA program's incompetence and disrepair, a state documented by others before Congress.

Whether the CIA itself, Army Delta Force, or other assassins murdered the astronauts is still undetermined. However, it is very clear that they did not die in a freak accident - they were murdered by freaks who wanted to maintain the lie that the US space program was on schedule to fly to the moon. Of course we know what an hysterical hoax that was.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's true TruthSeeker. Bart Sibrel has talked about that in detail and even ordered the report from NASA about the "accident". Yeah the three astronauts never tried to get out of the capsule, so they were already dead or incapacitated before the fire started. Grissom's son and wife also claim the government and NASA lied to them and didn't tell them the truth about what happened. They apparently knew that Grissom was not going to go along with the moon hoax. But why didn't they just fire him instead?

I wonder if this new movie will show the Apollo 11 press conference where all three of them look sad and guilty for lying to the world, rather than elated about being the first to go to the moon and return safely.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian official wants to open investigation into Apollo Moon Landings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 0136c24871

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If the US and Russia were really at war with one another in the space race why didn't the Russians expose this fraud in the 60 's ?

I have come to the conclusion the same outfit that runs America was running them too, the CREDIT MONPOLY!
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque
@Winston

There are photos of the landing pod on the moon.
https://www.space.com/12835-nasa-apollo ... s-lro.html
So it's obvious it landed there with this and other evidence,there's too much photographic proof. The most credible conspiracy theory about the moon landing is that the landing occurred but the footage of the astronauts on the moon, or some of it, was faked for some reason to prevent the public from seeing what happened on the moon. Any conspiracy theory about the moon landing has to be some variation on this idea, otherwise it just falls apart when you look at the photos. I'm pretty sure it's not just NASA doing these photos too, but other independent sources, so the orchestration of a conspiracy to cover up the visible landing site on the moon would be unfeasible. A conspiracy on faking the original footage is more feasible though since people can't directly look at history and see what really happened.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All I know is the Apollo 11 press conference was a joke and sums it up for me nicely as was the lander module also. There are no real schematics available at all about the life support system on the module. You could not survive in that thing on the moon..... NO WAY!

I have researched it for hours on the net and also my cousin's company through a birthday party for Neil some years back and just like all the other references I've read he had nothing too say about going to the moon. THEY NEVER WENT!
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque
Moretorque wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:24 pm
All I know is the Apollo 11 press conference is a joke and sums it up for me as was the lander module also. There are no real schematics available at all about the life support system on the module. You could not survive in that thing on the moon..... NO WAY!

I have researched it for hours on the net and also my cousin threw a birthday party for Neil some years back and just like all the other references he had nothing too say about the moon mission. THEY NEVER WENT!
I haven't really checked enough sources to know if the photos are 100% verified but i'm leaning towards believing they're true. I don't think sending an unmanned drone would have been possible either due to the distance and the van allen belt in the way of remote control. It makes sense that the schematics could be classified and still exist, just because it is not explained does not mean it is not possible. Also, although i know you didn't mention it, the commonly cited issue of how they got past the Van Allen belt has been explained. If you look up what the van allen belt looks like the radiation's thinner near the poles:
http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/u ... n-belt.png
Here's a link with a video that explains it.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/ ... explainer/

They may have gone but if they did they most likely were not allowed to talk about what happened there. Which is probably why there's not enough funding for NASA.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Go study the Lunar lander and lunar car, it is so obvious it's a prop from the word go. There is a film clip with William Shatner exposing the fraud by accident when he talks about the projector that was in the Lunar module he was aboard during the time of the moon missions and what was being played visually reflected on the widows of the craft when he was inside .

Also there is a film on the net where somebody went to a museum with the Lunar lander and goes over why it could not do what they claim and it can't. There are many many problems with the vehicle being able to do what they claim, even the car will not fit on it and there is no film of them actually taking the car off the vehicle for moon use.

The moon is a complete hoax, forget about everything and study the lander craft it is that big of a joke! Also the news conference says it all as well.

Oh so you think they may have seen a space monster or two ? You don't know StarChild because he no longer posts here but he is proof space monsters do exist. I'M SCARED..... :(
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque
Moretorque wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Go study the Lunar lander and lunar car, it is so obvious it's a prop from the word go. There is a film clip with William Shatner exposing the fraud by accident when he talks about the projector that was in the Lunar module he was aboard during the time of the moon missions and what was being played visually reflected on the widows of the craft when he was inside .

Also there is a film on the net where somebody went to a museum with the Lunar lander and goes over why it could not do what they claim and it can't. There are many many problems with the vehicle being able to do what they claim, even the car will not fit on it and there is no film of them actually taking the car off the vehicle for moon use.

The moon is a complete hoax, forget about everything and study the lander craft it is that big of a joke! Also the news conference says it all as well.

Oh so you think they may have seen a space monster or two ? You don't know StarChild because he no longer posts here but he is proof space monsters do exist. I'M SCARED..... :(
No i don't think they saw a 'space monster' or whatever. Nothing could survive on the moon without a spacesuit. It's not like I said it was impossible they might have just landed on the moon. It'd help if you reference the sources you're talking about so it's easier to look up when i have the time. Or at least the names of the videos. Some of the claims you made are specific enough to look up so i can research those but it's not as fast.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't give the references because they are so easy to find yourself, most of the learning I do that ties it all together is learned from the hunt for specific information and along the way you find other stuff to discredit or back what is being pushed.

I do not know what is available now on the net on this subject but I can tell you when I researched it about 5 years ago I was shocked how many holes the official narrative had and the lander has multiple massive holes in it from every angle.

Everything from the space suites too the camera to the car to the batteries used to getting out of the lander to landing the lander to dealing with the wild temperature swings says just another Zionist Con Job!

You need to understand how much power controlling the purchasing tickets of the world economy has given them over the last century, Lenin stated it gives them 90% control so think how big of a con you can pull and their whole system is designed to shift all attention away from this fact .

That is why growing up the state will teach you nothing about money and how compound interest gives them leverage over the whole system including us....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Aron wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:26 pm
@Moretorque
@Winston

There are photos of the landing pod on the moon.
https://www.space.com/12835-nasa-apollo ... s-lro.html
So it's obvious it landed there with this and other evidence,there's too much photographic proof. The most credible conspiracy theory about the moon landing is that the landing occurred but the footage of the astronauts on the moon, or some of it, was faked for some reason to prevent the public from seeing what happened on the moon. Any conspiracy theory about the moon landing has to be some variation on this idea, otherwise it just falls apart when you look at the photos. I'm pretty sure it's not just NASA doing these photos too, but other independent sources, so the orchestration of a conspiracy to cover up the visible landing site on the moon would be unfeasible. A conspiracy on faking the original footage is more feasible though since people can't directly look at history and see what really happened.
Anyone can put a dot or a pixel onto an image. It only takes a few seconds. If that's convincing "proof" to you then you are very gullible and have no critical thinking skills.

Also Jarrah White debunked those images years ago with several videos that analyze the images in detail. His research skills and meticulous attention to detail far trumps yours and mine.

Go to YouTube and type "Jarrah White LRO" to find them. This is old news, debunked years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +white+LRO

Yes it's also possible that they did go to the Moon, but that the videos and photos were faked. That's the only other alternative, because it is a CERTAINTY that the moon landing photos and videos MUST be fake, which is proven beyond all doubt, for many reasons. See my 35 proofs here.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm