Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, take a look at these initial photos of the Pentagon crash. Does it look at all like a 757 really crashed there? Who could be so stupid as to believe such at thing? Anyone can fake photos of small debris, even an amateur can. But these photos really say it all. If a real 757 crashed there, there would be large pieces of debris and wreckage. Plus of course, no plane can fly at 400mph while 20 feet above ground. It's aerodynamically impossible. So the plane could not fly fast enough to disintegrate, even if that were possible.

What I don't get, is why there are still intelligent educated wise people out there who still buy the official version of 9/11, even though it's been debunked to a zero probability many times over? Isn't that odd? Even on this forum, we have Ladislav, Momopi, Jackal and Ph_Visitor who have a lot of worldly knowledge, yet they still believe in the official version of 9/11 and everything else, regardless of the evidence. Why is that?

Ladislav, Momopi, Jackal, Ph_Visitor,

1. What is the basis for your belief that authority=truth and that the official version of everything is always correct, no matter what evidence there is for and against, and no matter how many times the government has lied in the past?

2. Why do you take on faith, a source that has constantly lied in the past? Doesn't that defy common sense? The government has even lied about small things like the rescue of Jessica Lynch or the death of Pat Tillman. Haven't you heard of the parable "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? So why do you believe everything a pathological liar says? Isn't that illogical?

Can you provide a logical explanation for the above two?

Also, in the photos above, does it look to you like a 757 crashed there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When you listen to these conspiracy theorists, you are being bamboozled by someone who knows a little more about it than you do. Show us your qualifications to talk about buildings (where is your building license)? Otherwise silly YouTube videos with dramatic music and jerry-rigged facts to prove a theory are a waste of time and don't prove anything. And it's a bigger waste of time to spend countless hours trying to disprove it. It's entertainment. The real issue is this? Tomorrow you wake up with no water, no electricity, and there are riots outside your door. What do you do? Alex and Icky don't talk about that and could care less.

Look at my post here where one of the leader's of the 9/11 movement mocks his own dramatic voice that he uses to trick people into believing in 9/11 myths.

viewtopic.php?t=13721&highlight=

If he and others were telling the truth, they would be dead by now. They claim that a small elite ruthless mafia did this. Read some books about the real mafia. Nobody will get a second chance to publish anything damaging about the real mafia. These phonies survive because they aren't saying anything that damages anyone.

The real issue is this: Can't they find an honest way to make a living?

Men who spend too much time being sucked into entertainment are going to drop like flies if there is a real crisis. Focus on you survival. Build skills. Increase your knowledge of real subjects that can help you. Save your conspiracy DVD money to take trips abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Peabody, that is totally irrelevant and a total obfuscation and distraction. Why are you spewing empty rhetoric like that? None of that addresses the arguments and evidence.

Did you even watch the film above in the OP where 50+ architects, structural engineers and scientists explain why the official story is not possible? If so, why did you say this stupid statement:
Show us your qualifications to talk about buildings (where is your building license)?
I'm not an architect, but the film I showed you featured many professional architects and structural engineers with many years of experience and expertise. Did you miss that part? Is something wrong with your reading comprehension?

I'll tell you what. Watch the 2 hour film in the OP with an objective mind and analyze the evidence. If it doesn't convince you, I'll give you $100. Everyone who has seen it has been convinced. The debate is already settled.

You have to discuss the evidence, not use empty rhetoric and distractions. Why are you doing that? That's something paid debunkers, shills and obfuscators do, not honest rational open-minded truth-seeking people.

Who cares what Alex Jones says when he's drunk. Sure save your money. But what does that matter? It's still a fact that the official version of 9/11 has been proven to be a 100 percent impossibility and is therefore FALSE.

What is your problem with that? Why do you have a psychological problem accepting that? It's a settled issue. Are you in denial? Can you accept it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It's a settled issue in your mind. I could discuss the evidence or we could also spend an extra 10 years discussing the evidence of the existence of Jesus or the truth of Scientology. Why do we have to pretend we are experts in something we actually know nothing about just because some shyster produced a DVD? The Internet is just as thick with deception as the main stream media. It's all about money and there are a lot of ruthless people willing to deceive. I don't look for truth on Youtube unless it is an instructional video on how to make fire without matches. Trying to prove it is entertainment. Trying to disprove it is entertainment. When I want entertainment I will watch cartoons.

Also, don't you understand that watching Youtube videos is a poor way to find the truth? The video has already been carefully edited to make a persuasive case and thus contradictory facts are left out. Then you combine that with video effects and spooky music to sway the emotions. There is only one conclusion that you can come too. Finding the real truth requires ALL the evidence and two sides taking positions and arguing their case like in a court of law. This is beyond our resources. Read the 9/11 commission report if you are really interested.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_wa ... e-job.html
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

MrPeabody wrote:When you listen to these conspiracy theorists, you are being bamboozled by someone who knows a little more about it than you do. Show us your qualifications to talk about buildings (where is your building license)? Otherwise silly YouTube videos with dramatic music and jerry-rigged facts to prove a theory are a waste of time and don't prove anything. And it's a bigger waste of time to spend countless hours trying to disprove it. It's entertainment. The real issue is this? Tomorrow you wake up with no water, no electricity, and there are riots outside your door. What do you do? Alex and Icky don't talk about that and could care less.

Look at my post here where one of the leader's of the 9/11 movement mocks his own dramatic voice that he uses to trick people into believing in 9/11 myths.

viewtopic.php?t=13721&highlight=

If he and others were telling the truth, they would be dead by now. They claim that a small elite ruthless mafia did this. Read some books about the real mafia. Nobody will get a second chance to publish anything damaging about the real mafia. These phonies survive because they aren't saying anything that damages anyone.

The real issue is this: Can't they find an honest way to make a living?

Men who spend too much time being sucked into entertainment are going to drop like flies if there is a real crisis. Focus on you survival. Build skills. Increase your knowledge of real subjects that can help you. Save your conspiracy DVD money to take trips abroad.
Wow...such ignorance.......and willing to put it into the public.

Dude. I worked in a steelworks. I know a bit about steel. I was at ground zero for the thanks giving day parade. There were pools of molten metal and fires still creating smoke. This should not have been there. I told my mate I was with at the time that something was wrong. There should be no fires and there should be no molten metal. No fire in a steel frame building can ever burn hot enough to melt construction grade steel. Simply not possible. There had to be another heat source. That heat source had to be in excess of 2,000C...and for metal to be still molten 6 weeks later that heat source must have melted a LOT of steel so it had to be MUCH MORE than 2,000C.

To melt iron and steel in a steel works you require HIGH PRESSURE GAS to be pumped into a furnace and ignited as it enters the furnace.

HIGH PRESSURE GAS.

The gas of choice is coke oven gas which is a by product of coking coal. MASSIVE quantities of this gas is used to be reheating steel in a steelworks.

There is no way to melt steel and make it so molten other than applying MASSIVE levels of energy. Like HIGH PRESSURE COKE GAS.

So by thanksgiving 2001 I already knew something was very, very wrong.....but I didn't pay too much attention to it as I expected the investigation to get the truth out....obviously I was mistaken.

ANYONE with the slightest knowledge of how steel behaves under heat does NOT BELIEVE the official story.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

MrPeabody wrote:It's a settled issue in your mind. I could discuss the evidence or we could also spend an extra 10 years discussing the evidence of the existence of Jesus or the truth of Scientology. Why do we have to pretend we are experts in something we actually know nothing about just because some shyster produced a DVD? The Internet is just as thick with deception as the main stream media. It's all about money and there are a lot of ruthless people willing to deceive. I don't look for truth on Youtube unless it is an instructional video on how to make fire without matches. Trying to prove it is entertainment. Trying to disprove it is entertainment. When I want entertainment I will watch cartoons.

Also, don't you understand that watching Youtube videos is a poor way to find the truth? The video has already been carefully edited to make a persuasive case and thus contradictory facts are left out. Then you combine that with video effects and spooky music to sway the emotions. There is only one conclusion that you can come too. Finding the real truth requires ALL the evidence and two sides taking positions and arguing their case like in a court of law. This is beyond our resources. Read the 9/11 commission report if you are really interested.

The 911 commission report! LOL!! You mean the one that completely forget to mention building 7 falling down? LOL!!!

Damn you are stupid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:It's a settled issue in your mind. I could discuss the evidence or we could also spend an extra 10 years discussing the evidence of the existence of Jesus or the truth of Scientology. Why do we have to pretend we are experts in something we actually know nothing about just because some shyster produced a DVD? The Internet is just as thick with deception as the main stream media. It's all about money and there are a lot of ruthless people willing to deceive. I don't look for truth on Youtube unless it is an instructional video on how to make fire without matches. Trying to prove it is entertainment. Trying to disprove it is entertainment. When I want entertainment I will watch cartoons.

My God. How do you write paragraphs with 10 errors and fallacies per paragraph? You must have the record for most mistakes in one paragraph. lol. If there was a rating for logic and reason, yours would definitely be in the minus range. lol

This has nothing to do with entertainment. It's about basic logic, basic science, and common sense, which you are trying to avoid. You cannot discuss the evidence. If you could, you'd have done so already. You say you can but you don't. Typical lie and copout of someone with no arguments.

No one is pretending to be an expert here. I told you again, the video presents 50+ experts who are qualified and credible. Are you deaf? Do I have to repeat that? Sheesh. What is your problem? Are you retarded?

YouTube is just a platform and medium for videos. It is not evidence in and of itself. That is a false issue. You are using a stupid pseudoskeptic argument to try to discredit evidence by claiming that videos aren't evidence of anything.

Well I could say that TV programs aren't evidence of anything either. They aren't evidence that Bin Laden was behind 9/11 or that Al Qaeda is a terrorist group, etc.

Same thing. The TV and YouTube are merely platforms. They aren't true or false in and of itself. What a stupid argument. You saw me on YouTube. Does that mean I don't exist, since YouTube is not evidence of anything? LOL

See how totally asinine and retarded your argument is? YouTube is not evidence in and of itself, but it PRESENTS evidence from REAL PEOPLE AND REAL FACTS AND REAL ARGUMENTS! DUH! IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOUR PEABRAIN TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!!?

Are you stupid or dishonest? Why are you trying to deceive and obfuscate? You are no truth seeker at all. You are either dishonest or mentally retarded.

You aren't discussing the issues and evidence, merely using cheap cop outs that make no sense and are totally irrelevant. That's the mark of a paid debunker and propagandist.

What makes you think the 9/11 Commission Report is the truth? It was discredited long ago, and shown to be a conflict of interest and whitewash with a predetermined conclusion. We all knew this back in 2008, yet you act like you don't know anything about it? Get with it you dumbass!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:Even on this forum, we have Ladislav, Momopi, Jackal and Ph_Visitor who have a lot of worldly knowledge, yet they still believe in the official version of 9/11 and everything else, regardless of the evidence. Why is that?
Who says that I believe in the official 9/11 story? I don't. I think you have me confused with someone else.

But I don't focus on this stuff because I find it more interesting to meet people in Hungary and to improve myself. The American government is generally unethical and cruel and has done many bad things in the past, but I can't change it, so I won't waste time on it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal wrote:
Winston wrote:Even on this forum, we have Ladislav, Momopi, Jackal and Ph_Visitor who have a lot of worldly knowledge, yet they still believe in the official version of 9/11 and everything else, regardless of the evidence. Why is that?
Who says that I believe in the official 9/11 story? I don't. I think you have me confused with someone else.

But I don't focus on this stuff because I find it more interesting to meet people in Hungary and to improve myself. The American government is generally unethical and cruel and has done many bad things in the past, but I can't change it, so I won't waste time on it.
Oh then I apologize. Perhaps I mixed you up because in the past, you posted that the conspiracy topics here were irrelevant and distracting, and were pushing you away from the forum. Remember that? That's why I probably thought you were in the "official version of things is the truth" camp. lol

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Anyone who believes the 9/11 illusion is already gone, Winston.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the flaws in this "event" the elite have created...

-Why did one of the plane crashes on the WTC towers LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME FROM TWO DIFFERENT ANGLES?(that's the dealbreaker right there!)

-Why were reporters reporting on the incident LONG BEFORE IT HAPPENED?

-Why was there a 3rd building involved in the incident, when NOTHING crashed into it?

-Why was there NO LAWFUL INTERFERENCE on that day if something was clearly wrong? Why were law enforcement officials for example, TOLD TO STAY HOME on that day?

-Why wasn't anyone important killed on that day? I don't see any popular actors/politicians/musicians/bankers on the casualties list.

-Why would a building crumble to nothing, if the buildings were built to take PLANE CRASHES and STILL STAND?

-There would be debris from the 9/11 crashes, big pieces, memorable pieces. WHY WEREN'T THERE?

-If a plane crashed into the towers, the worst case scenario would be that the building would probably just fall over. WHY WAS THERE NOTHING LEFT OF THE BUILDINGS IF JUST A PLANE CRASHED INTO THEM?

-If planes really did crash in certain areas, WHY DIDN'T THE RESULTING DAMAGE LOOK LIKE IT WAS FROM A PLANE CRASH?

And lastly WHY WOULD ANYONE, INCLUDING A PRESIDENT, WANNA FAKE REENACTING THE 9/11 INCIDENT YEARS LATER?

Of course, the elite aren't perfect. Staging an event like this had to take a LOT of people and a lot of coordination between them. It HAD to be believed by everyone!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

MrPeabody wrote:These phonies survive because they aren't saying anything that damages anyone.
The conspiracy theorist scene has always been about controlling dissent by making certain things too "loony" to talk about for the average person, as well as pushing disinformation - fearmongering problems that don't exist over genuine worries and blaming irrelevant parties while the real culprits are ignored. There are a few genuine people out there but all these "stars" that Winston likes to promote are full of shit. Jews fund most of these people. Israel did 9/11, PERIOD.

If you must get your information from a documentary, then check out the first several minutes of "Ring of Power" which shows how a hijacker in the cockpit had an Israeli accent. And watch "9/11 Missing Links" made by a few guys who don't shy away from the Jewish issue.

viewtopic.php?p=62373#62373

http://zioncrimefactory.com/israel-did-911/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Dr. Judy Wood on Coast to Coast AM explaining why directed energy weapons must have destroyed the WTC:

Former professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University, Dr. Judy Wood discussed how the destruction of buildings in NYC on 9-11 was the result of directed energy technology, not planes, fire, thermite or bombs. In her book, Where Did the Towers Go?, she focuses on physical evidence, and has not speculated on whether the US government was involved in the attacks. The official story of the Towers' "pancaking" down, and the lack of subsequent debris doesn't fit with the explanation of fire, or even theorized controlled demolitions, she said. And "planes cannot turn buildings into powder in midair and leave no remains," she added.

She cited the exactitude of the damage-- the 47-story Building 7 collapsed, but the Post Office across the street "didn't get a scratch on it." And a police car had abrupt boundaries of damage-- the front half melted, while the back half appeared untouched-- "fire doesn't do that," she noted.

From her studies, Wood concluded that a kind of (weaponized) free energy technology was employed in the WTC attacks, similar to the Hutchison Effect or Tesla technology. Tesla had wanted to share this technology 100 years ago, but was afraid it would be used for evil, she commented. She described the technology as a "magnetic electro-gravitic nuclear reaction" that interferes with energy fields, and suggested it might have also been used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jesse Ventura has announced that he believes Dr. Judy Wood's high energy beam explanation for 9/11.

Here is Dr. Judy Wood on Edge TV explaining her hypothesis that high energy beam weapons were used on 9/11, which she is now 100 percent sure about. The implications are very disturbing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If I told you a story with more than 10 claims that were 100 percent impossible, would you believe it? If not, then why would anyone believe the official 9/11 story? It's highly illogical, as Spock and Data would say.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what I received by email:

25 Second 9-11 Truth Test for All Your Friends & Relatives!

The great thing about this is that it will only take around 25 seconds to a couple of minutes of their 'oh-so-precious' time away from watching the crap on their TV, so they will almost always do what you say even to just get rid of you.

Have them watch this 25 second clip:

let them watch it a few times if they want and then ask them what the video is asking which is

"If this happened tomorrow, would you believe it?"

and see what they say.

It should be good for lots of laughs because if they have the brains to recognize this 25 second clip for the complete media fakery and forgery that it so obviously is (by the video maker - complete with fake headlines and CNN logo - CNN: Breaking News - F18 hijacked by Hamas terrorists - Iran is supporting terrorism on U.S. soil, a non-event, & audio transposed from the 9-11 newscasts in the background) then you can just tell them:

Well, this is what you saw on 9-11 as well, so why do you believe that?

After which you can show them one of the ridiculously fake 9-11 clips such as this one:

and ask them why in the world would they not believe the one they just saw & believe the others from 9-11 ?

Then try not to laugh at the look on their faces as they try every lame excuse in the book to deny their own eyes and logic.