Is Alex Jones a fraud, shill and controlled opposition?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Peabody,
Why do you like attacking Alex Jones so much? Perhaps you are a disinfo agent too? lol. Just kidding.

Have you noticed something suspicious about Alex Jones? There's something about him that's not genuine or down to earth. I can't put a finger on it. It's like he's acting or something. His personality seems over the top, not very authentic. It's like he's on auto-pilot when he talks or something.

Why hasn't anyone else infiltrated into Bohemian Grove?

Also, if he is so anti-police state, then why is his forum run like a police state? He has the meanest moderators who ban almost everyone for any little thing. Whenever this is brought up to him, he ignores it. Why doesn't he care that his forum is badly run?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Isn't Alex Jones Network "GCN" owned by Disney? Doesn't that make him mainstream? Conspiracy entertainment is now big business.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

MrPeabody wrote:Isn't Alex Jones Network "GCN" owned by Disney? Doesn't that make him mainstream? Conspiracy entertainment is now big business.
Why people hardly question conspiracy theory leaders like jesse ventura, alex jones, david icke..they are in conspiracy entertainment business which makes lot of money, besides they could have been set up by the establishment to give us an illusion of free speech n freedom but in reality they just making noise ...

crapping on about jews, illuminatis, freemasons,FEDs,911, bildebergs, bohemian grove,nasty rothschild brothers who fkd up everyone, lizard shape shifters, aliens etc is a profitable form of entertainment....

just look how many false predictions alex jones had so far, how come his followers dont question him??
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this discussion between our buddy Steve Hoca and Wing TV, where Steve talks about how Alex Jones censored him when he called in, and how Alex lied when he said that his shows aren't censored.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

My dad is addicted to listening to this jerk, unfortunately. I can't stand Alex Jones' grating, obnoxious-sounding voice. He obviously makes good money by keeping listeners glued to his sensationalist doomsday crap, with all of his sponsors/advertisers taking advantage of people's fears and gullibility. I wish I could start a class-action lawsuit against Infowars and Alex Jones for causing psychological distress from being exposed to his garbage, lol. This guy disrupts my Zen state.

What irritates me about these doomsday folks is that, they make their wealth by preying on people's fears, and since many Americans are selfish and panicky by their very nature, people like Jones only exacerbate the ever-present mental distress in our society.

Once you travel to 2nd or 3rd world countries, you realize that much of the world has been living in a state of financial insecurity and political/social oppression for decades. People outside of the 1st world continue to live their lives anyway, and for the most part, the only ones who "stock up" on canned goods, water, and utilitarian items are those who are countryside peasants and farmers (who have a practical need for doing so, despite economic conditions).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Freethinker George Jettison explains why Alex Jones is an obvious shill and why his tactics are wrong and useless.

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Alex Jones does speak the truth about the world.

But it makes you wonder how he was able to infiltrate the Bohemian Grove so easily.....

Maybe he is a puppet of the NWO or maybe they just let him get away with things.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Maker55 wrote:Alex Jones does speak the truth about the world.

But it makes you wonder how he was able to infiltrate the Bohemian Grove so easily.....

Maybe he is a puppet of the NWO or maybe they just let him get away with things.
At this point, TPTB don't really care what people say anymore. Their plan is near completion. There is no way to stop them at this point.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:Freethinker George Jettison explains why Alex Jones is an obvious shill and why his tactics are wrong and useless.

The video made some good points debunking AJ, but he could make it much better by taking out the silly rant on violence. If he wants to be a warrior, let him lead the charge.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Maybe controlled opposition. Honestly, I wonder sometimes why he puts up a lot of the crap he does. Same with Fox and Glenn Beck. Why did Rupert Murdoch put up with him if he is a globalist? That is what got me thinking. I honestly don't know.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I only listen to political news. Easy to filter the lies.

I used to listen to Jeff Rense and he has good news about anything, but he proved that he sucks off jews, which pissed me off.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Alex Jones is a psycho nutcase. Alex Jones and the rest of the Patriot movement idiots are in the Southern Poverty Law Center's intelligence files:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... XUNoEpT6ho
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones exposes himself as a fraud

Post by Winston »

There are a number of good reasons and indications to believe that Alex Jones is a disinfo shill or controlled opposition. Here are some below. Note that "controlled opposition" means that the elite creates and funds their own supposed enemy in the eyes of the public, so that they control both sides, which is better for them than having a real enemy that they can't control.

1. Among all the conspiracy leaders, Alex Jones gets the most spotlight in the mainstream media. They portray him as the chief voice of the conspiracy movement and anti-government crowd. He has been invited to speak on various daytime talk shows on network TV. Logically, if the elite create a controlled opposition shill, then they would shine the spotlight on him to make him look like the main representative of the opposing side. This speaks volumes, since there are many other great conspiracy leaders who know far more which the mainstream media completely ignore.

One time, when Alex Jones was arrested at a protest rally, the news camera focused on him being taken away by the cops and the reporters identified him as "the conspiracy radio host Alex Jones". So even when he was being arrested for a while, they shined the spotlight on him as if he were a celebrity.

2. Alex Jones' radio show is owned by GCN, a corporation which is owned by Zionist Jews. So if he is corporate owned and funded, then he must be controlled or manipulated or told what to do and say.

3. Alex Jones is the only one who was able to get behind the fence into Bohemian Grove. Everyone else who tried it failed and was turned around by security guards. The fact that he was able to get into a secret campsite for the elite, indicates that he was allowed in, which means he is a shill, whether he knows it or not.

4. When Alex Jones talks on TV or radio, he seems like he's acting when he's ranting loudly. He doesn't seem very genuine. It's like he's an actor on stage and trying to make the most noise. A genuine serious researcher doesn't talk like that usually, only a showman does.

5. Alex Jones has gotten some big celebrities on his show, such as Charlie Sheen and Chuck Norris. Ordinary conspiracy radio hosts cannot get such celebrities on their show. So this indicates that Alex Jones must have some connections higher up which has access to celebrities. Such connections means he has access to insiders. Either that, or Jones is popular enough to attract celebrities that want to be on his show, which also means he could be working for them if they are shining the spotlight on him to make him more popular.

These are all indications that Alex Jones is a disinfo shill or controlled opposition. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that he knows he's a shill, or that he is deliberately lying and conning his followers. He could just be told by his owners and funders that he can only say certain things. Or told that he must play by their rules. So he is limited in that he can only say some of what he wants, but has to say what they want as well, thus mixing truth with lies or propaganda. So he may not know that he's a shill, but just be highly controlled. They could be playing with him and feeding his ego, making him think he's a big shot, while manipulating him at the same time too. Not many people can go on the air and knowingly lie everyday, at least not if they have a conscience. But who knows.

Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Alex Jones exposes himself as a fraud

Post by Gadfly »

These are all indications that Alex Jones is a disinfo shill or controlled opposition. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that he knows he's a shill, or that he is deliberately lying and conning his followers. He could just be told by his owners and funders that he can only say certain things. Or told that he must play by their rules. So he is limited in that he can only say some of what he wants, but has to say what they want as well, thus mixing truth with lies or propaganda. So he may not know that he's a shill, but just be highly controlled. They could be playing with him and feeding his ego, making him think he's a big shot, while manipulating him at the same time too. Not many people can go on the air and knowingly lie everyday, at least not if they have a conscience. But who knows.
My guess is he knows he is one:

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones exposed as fraud, shill and controlled opposi

Post by Winston »

Check out this groundbreaking debate between Alex Jones and David Duke on Alex's own show. Apparently, it was so taboo and controversial and too truthful that AJ's producers had him take it down from his YouTube Channel. So third parties had to upload it to YouTube. During the debate, David Duke revealed many shocking facts that will blow your mind and make your blood boil, about how the Jewish organizations have been trying to destroy and genocide the White European race. He makes so much sense and is definitely right that White Christians aren't in control of America anymore, nor are they running Hollywood, that's for sure.