Winston on James Fetzer Radio Show talking about Conspiracies

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Guess what? I just did another interview with Professor Jim Fetzer this morning. This time, we didn't talk about conspiracies so much. Instead, we talked about America vs. other countries and many shocking comparisons that most Americans don't know about why things are better overseas. I asked Jim about it beforehand and he was interested and fascinated with the issues I brought up.

This is groundbreaking because the conspiracy movement does not talk about going abroad to get away from the problems in America, because they falsely assume that:

- Everything in America is the same everywhere else, since America is "the world".
- Americans represent all people on the planet.
- All solutions to the problems in America must come from America, never from outside America.

I wanted to break these fallacious assumptions in the conspiracy movement. So I took Jim's invitation to be on his show as an opportunity to do so. Jim Fetzer is a big name in the conspiracy movement who has a lot of listeners. So this may be the opening we need to break into the alternative media, which has not covered our movement yet.

I'll let you know when he posts the interview.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
My second interview with Jim Fetzer has now been posted. This time I talked about the benefits of getting out of America and draw some comparisons of America vs. Abroad that the conspiracy movement doesn't address. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014/08/winston-wu.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston on Jim Fetzer Radio about Conspiracies

Post by Winston »

Here in this discussion about the Apollo moon hoax, Jim Fetzer, who interviewed me before, mentions my name at 10:35 as a great researcher.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston on James Fetzer Radio Show talking about Conspiracies

Post by Winston »

My interview with Jim Fetzer about the JFK, 9/11 and Moon Hoax conspiracies are up on YouTube now.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Just to let you all know, my interview links on the Radio Fetzer site are broken for some reason. I contacted Jim Fetzer and his assistant gave me a new link that my interview with him about American Exceptionalism is hosted on.

https://gwking.podbean.com/e/the-real-d ... inston-wu/

I'll ask them if they can put up my previous interview as well, the one about my Conspiracy Trilogy Report.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement!

Guys guess what? I got a late update and announcement for you all, which I just found out about after I checked my email archive.

The conspiracy talk show host who interviewed me, Jim Fetzer - who knows Jesse Ventura, Jay Weidner, Jim Mars, and other big names in the conspiracy subculture - co-authored a book with me and several other authors (including Jay Weidner and Jim Marrs) about several conspiracies, such as the Moon Landing Hoax (my section), the replacement of Paul McCartney, staged shootings such as Sandy Hook, and even Holocaust Revisionism.

The book is called "And I Suppose We Never Went To The Moon Either?" and the first edition was published in 2015. The treatise I wrote with the 35 proofs of the Moon Hoax Conspiracy was included in it, and was considered the best section of the book, according to Jim! It was also published in PENN magazine too!

See my announcement thread here, with links, images, ordering info, and download links to read the magazine I was published in!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37736

Wow isn't that awesome or what?! I'm finally published now! :)