Winston on James Fetzer Radio Show talking about Conspiracies

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston on James Fetzer Radio Show talking about Conspiracies

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Later today I will be recording an interview with Jim Fetzer for his radio show. He is a conspiracy expert who has written many books, articles and been on news segments. We will be discussing conspiracies and pseudoskeptics and possibly my new Conspiracy Guide entitled:

Conspiracy Trilogy: A Layman's Guide To The Apollo Moon Hoax, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Truth

The interview will be archived on his Radio Fetzer page:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com

Here is his Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_H._Fetzer

His assassination research and articles:

http://www.assassinationscience.com
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/arindex.html

His blog:

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

Here are some clips from Fox News where newscasters ridicule and mock him for being a 9/11 Truther. The newscasters were only interested in character assassination and ridicule, and did not want to discuss evidence or logic.

Bill O'Reilly vs. James Fetzer

Hannity and Colmes vs. James Fetzer

James Fetzer was also featured as a guest on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory in the episode about new smoking guns in the JFK assassination. You can see him in the scene where Jesse tries to replicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat from the Texas School Depository. Here is the episode.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfDASCapA9Q [/youtube]
Last edited by Winston on May 12th, 2014, 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
My interview with James Fetzer is now archived here:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2012/11/winston-wu.html

Hope you find it interesting. Also, my Conspiracy Trilogy Report has now been expanded with images. See the new version here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Great interview, shd do more of these

Wht does James Randi think of 9/11 and moon landing, he is sceptic right, so is he doubting official story or?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Great interview, shd do more of these

Wht does James Randi think of 9/11 and moon landing, he is sceptic right, so is he doubting official story or?
He believes the official version of those events, because whoever funds him wants him to defend established viewpoints. Same with CSICOP and Michael Shermer. They aren't skeptics. They are debunkers of anything that challenges the status quo. But they never question the status quo itself. That should tell you volumes. For more info on them, see my other website: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out.

AULIS ONLINE, a great resource site by David Percy for Apollo Moon Hoax photo analyses, has credited me for being the first to discover the white carpet layer placed over the dirt in the famous photo of the astronaut salute with the American flag.

https://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_6.htm

Winston Wu has pointed out in AS15-88-11863 that there is an apparent 'ledge' between the rear foreground and the near foreground area where all the activity has taken place. It looks rather like a white 'carpet' layer that was placed over the 'lunar dust'. The slightly lower near foreground carries all the tracks and footprints.
Also, Jim Fetzer, the guy who interviewed me about my Conspiracy Trilogy Report on his radio show "The Real Deal" (author of "Murder in Dealey Plaza", the best book on the JFK Assassination conspiracy which proves it beyond all doubt) recently mentioned me and my report in one of his interviews. He notes that I made some convincing points. Here is his interview. He mentions me at approximately 21:00. The whole thing is only 30 minutes so you can listen to it quickly.

http://kliv.gotdns.com/kliv/paid/2013_0 ... oSpirt.mp3
Last edited by Winston on May 24th, 2013, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you are interested in the JFK Assassination, I would highly recommend Dr. Jim Fetzer's book "Murder in Dealey Plaza". It is supposed to be the best book on the JFK Assassination. It that has been thoroughly and meticulously researched, and SOLVES the case, tying all the pieces of the puzzle together. I got my copy on Amazon.com, which contains many stellar reviews of it. Here is the link to it on Amazon.

Editorial Reviews

From Publishers Weekly

A compendium of recent thought and discovery about the Kennedy assassination, this volume makes a case for official malfeasance and against the "lone gunman" explanation. Fetzer (Assassination Science), a professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota-Duluth, sets the tone for an in-depth revisionist history in his prologue, in which he makes note of what he views as 16 "smoking guns" in the Warren Report and questions the veracity of the JFK autopsy photographs and tissue samples, and even the Zapruder film. Most contributors explore these topics in detail, aided by Ira Wood's precisely detailed "November 22, 1963: A Chronology." In provocative essays, Douglas Weldon explores tangled vehicle-related evidence that he concludes indicates that JFK was shot through the throat from in front of the car rather than from behind; Vincent Palamara names several Secret Service agents who he believes may have been compromised; and Fetzer discusses the little-seen "Assassination File" of former Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry. Also included is Bertrand Russell's acid 1964 assessment of what he viewed as a nascent coverup. With much discussion of alleged manipulation of forensic and photographic evidence, the book's overall focus is primarily technical, on what the contributors see as the wealth of evidence of a multiple-shooter assassination, with likely complicity of the Secret Service and other government agencies. This coolly angry dismantling of the theories of the Warren commission and lone-gunman supporters like Gerald Posner will be fodder for conspiracy theorists.
Copyright 2000 Reed Business Information, Inc.

From the Back Cover

A rich and fresh collection of fascinating and darkly compelling revelations, demonstrating beyond any doubt the existence of conspiracy and cover-up behind the JFK assassination.
--Michael Parenti, author of History as Mystery

No jury would have convicted Lee Harvey Oswald in the face of the arguments set forth in this excellent volume. Murder in Dealey Plaza masterfully exposes the fallacies of the Warren Commission Report through objective, incontrovertible, medical, scientific, and investigative analyses of both old and new evidence. The conclusions are as solid as the credentials and research experience of the contributing authors. It is time that the truth in the JFK assassination be revealed and that Unites States history be rewritten.
--Cyril Wecht, M.D., J.D.; Past President, American Academy of Forensic Sciences

Murder in Dealey Plaza is a deeply disturbing book which documents the deceit and deception that marked the government's handling of the evidence in the Kennedy assassination. The authors, all highly skilled professionals, describe the cover-up, from the falsification of the autopsy results to the alteration of the Zapruder film. Anyone who reads this work will be appalled by the systematic distortion of the truth-that JFK died as the result of a conspiracy-by certain officials of the U.S. government.
--Michael L. Kurtz, author of Crime of the Century

Fetzer and his team of experts uncover so many smoking guns that it's impossible not to spot the fire that the Warren Commission and Gerald Posner have tried hard to deny. A thought-provoking and disturbingly compelling sequel to Assassination Science.
--Kerry Walters, Gettysburg College

Fetzer has assembled tense, suspenseful essays on our government's perfidious efforts to conceal a conspiracy behind the assassination of President Kennedy. Two brains examined, photographs missing, X-rays altered, notes and reports burned, drawings fabricated. The account of JFK's autopsy is more shocking than the story of Jekyll and Hyde.
--Stewart Galanor, author of Cover-Up

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your are a terrorist, if you keep it up you will be Nagasakied.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Banano wrote:Great interview, shd do more of these

James Randi is a complete JOKE, you must carry the ZIONIST rouge " which he does " or you are out of there period. Bill Still one of the creators of the Money Master's 1996, said in an interview that he had alot of top tier friend's in the media and as of the last 10 year's it has been made obvious to them who the real ruler's are because these networks are told flat out either you carry the proper programming of the masses by the Social engineer's running the counterfeiting operation or your loan's will not be renewed.

Bill Still Has become quit a hero amongst people with half a brain and real journalist because he said how it was and how it was to be 17 years ago in this documentary which in my opinion is probably one of if not the best documentary ever made on where we are as the human race politically.

I do not agree with his view's on fake money, he calls fiat currency legalized counterfeiting in his movie but then claims it is OK for us to use. What he fails to realize is that fiat money is the money supply if fascist at it's core. Just like I posted in a earlier post, Lincoln was a fascist and printed it to go to war.

The people who granted the charter out of England granted the fascist operation to produce fake money to their own, not Lincoln so they killed him for it or anybody else who messes with their operation.

I am not saying the money supply is not real to be used, it work's, but even our ruler's know it is counterfeit and as long as they can dupe you into believing it is a legitimate system that is all they need.

People will not educate themselves and they figured that out long ago, so it is easiest for them to just do the dupe and herd to meet their objectives.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Professor Jim Fetzer's recent podcasts on his Radio Fetzer site, where he talks in depth with Jesse Ventura, Kevin Barrett and others. They rant for hours about conspiracies, corruption, lies, etc. It's very interesting and informative, but very disturbing as well so may get you down. He and his guests elaborate on the evidence for government fraud and hoax in JFK, 9/11, The TSA, War on Terror, Sandy Hook, the Boston Bombing, Obama's war crimes, US/Israeli attacks in the Middle East, etc.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com

Also, check out Fetzer's recent appearance on the radio show "Cancel the Cabal" where he vociferates a ton of knowledge about US government conspiracies, corruption and lies. He's like a human encyclopedia of conspiracies. What he says is very informative but disturbing at the same time.

Warning: While it's very interesting, it may get you down.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Jim Fetzer's interview on Skeptiko about the JFK Assassination by Alex Tsakiris. Skeptiko doesn't usually cover conspiracy topics, but made an exception in this case. Fetzer is very passionate and knowledgeable as usual.

http://www.skeptiko.com/james-fetzer-jf ... n-science/

buddy77
Freshman Poster

@Winston

Post by buddy77 »

What do you think about "Operation Northwoods"? Do you think it was a real proposal? I don't believe the "Northwoods" memo shown in Wikipedia is real, but I think its concept is very real.

I've spoken to real servicemen and retired officers over the years, and they all claim that False Flag tactics have existed in military history.

Wouldn't that be the smoking gun to 9/11 conspiracy? Too bad that the real memo was never exposed to the general public.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: @Winston

Post by Winston »

buddy77 wrote:What do you think about "Operation Northwoods"? Do you think it was a real proposal? I don't believe the "Northwoods" memo shown in Wikipedia is real, but I think its concept is very real.

I've spoken to real servicemen and retired officers over the years, and they all claim that False Flag tactics have existed in military history.

Wouldn't that be the smoking gun to 9/11 conspiracy? Too bad that the real memo was never exposed to the general public.
It was probably real. They've done this kind of things throughout history so it's very plausible. The sinking of the USS Maine during the Spanish American War was likely a false flag event too. It was never explained. Fortunately, JFK would not approve of Operation Northwoods.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did another interview about the Moon Landing Hoax. This time it was on the New American Dream Radio Show. I only spoke for 12 minutes though, along with two other guests. Here is the link to listen to it:

http://theshow.newamericandream.info/sh ... inston-wu/

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Fetzer & Ventura? Makes sense. Did you happen to listen to his interview of Dr. Judy Wood? He developed a severe cough whenever her & her guest tried to speak. There is no true truth movement. They're all coopted.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did a second 15 min interview on the New American Dream Radio Show. This time I presented more compelling evidence that the Apollo Moon Landings were hoaxed, and how Apollo defenders are unable to refute this evidence.

http://theshow.newamericandream.info/sh ... inston-wu/