The Amityville Horror House (Documentaries)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Amityville House: Horror or Hoax? (Documentaries)

Post by Winston »

The Amityville Horror - In Search Of series (narrated by Leonard Nimoy)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Documentary on the Amityville Horror

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
April 9th, 2016, 5:02 am
This is an interesting documentary on the Amityville horror. :shock:

@jamesbond if you watch that video above you posted, it says that the children of the Lutz's did not claim that the Amityville Horror was a hoax. In fact, one of the sons corroborated his parents' story and also added that his father practiced the Occult too, which might have made the haunting worse. Did you even see your own video?

Also, the History Channel documentary above, and the Ed & Lorraine interview above, said that the Lutzs took a polygraph test by top polygraph examiners and passed with flying colors, so they believed they were telling the truth about their story. Did you know that? That doesn't support the hoax theory.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Amityville Horror House (Documentaries)

Post by Winston »

@hypermak,

An interesting thing for you to note. In this History Channel documentary of the Amityville Horror below, Ron Defeo, who murdered all 6 members of his family, said he was possessed and could not stop shooting even if he wanted to. Doesn't that indicate that not everyone has total free will, and that some people feel that entities are making them do things they don't want to do?

Also, if you read the testimonial of the man who shot John Lennon, Mark David Chapman, he also says that some voice kept telling him to shoot Lennon and he could not fight it no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. Doesn't that indicate something was interfering with his free will? Whether psychological or supernatural, this indicates that not everyone has total free will to act without interference or possession right?

Plus we all know that we all get influenced by advertising and media too, right? Especially women do, because they are more susceptible to the media and trends than men are. So a lot of people are controlled and influenced without them even knowing it.

So isn't your theory that everyone has total free will without interference, untrue in many ways?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond,
Check out the website of Ed and Lorraine Warren. Here is their case file about the Amityville Horror.

https://tonyspera.com/amityville/

Here is the webpage of the Annabelle case. The details will run chills down your spine.

https://tonyspera.com/annabelle/

Also see their interview about it above. It is jaw dropping.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:38 pm
@jamesbond,
Check out the website of Ed and Lorraine Warren. Here is their case file about the Amityville Horror.

https://tonyspera.com/amityville/

Here is the webpage of the Annabelle case. The details will run chills down your spine.

https://tonyspera.com/annabelle/

Also see their interview about it above. It is jaw dropping.

Those are good sites, Ed and Lorraine Warren very popular back in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they did a lot of paranormal investigations.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond,

Here's a creepy spooky true story about the Annabelle doll that you will love. lol. From Woodward TV.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 4:22 am
@jamesbond,

Here's a creepy spooky true story about the Annabelle doll that you will love. lol. From Woodward TV.

That looks interesting, I will check it out. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Some new movies about Amityville. Most of them suck, only a few are decent, so I'll just post the ones with decent ratings. See trailers and info below.

Amityville: The Awakening (2017)

A desperate single mother moves with her three children into the notorious, supposedly haunted, real-life Amityville house to try and use its dark powers to cure her comatose son. Things go horribly wrong.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1935897/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_4

The Amityville Murders (2018)

On the night of November 13, 1974, Ronald DeFeo, Jr. took a high-powered rifle and murdered his entire family as they slept. At his trial, DeFeo claimed that "voices" in the house commanded him to kill. This is their story.

Note: This movie offers a supernatural theory about why the gunshots weren't heard by the neighbors and why all 6 victims were lying face down in bed and didn't move or try to get away or resist during the shooting, which has never been explained and has baffled everyone to this day.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6984258/?ref_=tt_sims_tt
https://yts.mx/movies/the-amityville-murders-2018

Amityville Dollhouse (1996)

A children's doll house, which is a miniature of the infamous haunted Long Island house, is given to a young girl where the demonic evil soon comes out to cause more terror.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115535/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

Amityville 3-D (1983)

A reporter moves into the Amityville house in defiance of the supernatural events connected to it, and finds everyone around him besieged by the evil manifestations which are connected to a demonic presence in the basement.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085159/?ref_=tt_sims_tt
https://yts.mx/movies/amityville-3-d-1983

Wow the movie poster is rad. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interview with Ron DeFeo, the convicted murderer who murdered his family with a rifle at the Amityville Horror House. He tells about what he remembers. He claimed he heard voices and was possessed and a hooded female figure appeared to give him the rifle. But he's changed his story many times. ​Don't forget also that drugs open the portal to possession by entities too. Do the research. They don't call alcohol "spirits" for nothing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some details about the Ron DeFeo murders at the Amityville House that you didn't know. This guy claims to know what really happened. What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two more documentaries about the Amityville Murders.

I wonder what those Americans who are crazy about gun rights would say about this case, since without guns, it would have been a lot harder to kill all 6 people.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From all the documentaries and details of the case, it seems that indeed the hauntings at Amityville may have been real, sure, haunted houses do exist, but the Lutz may have embellished or fabricated the details to try to make money off it. That seems to be the most logical middle ground explanation and solution to the case. As usual, the truth tends to be somewhere in the middle, not to one extreme or the other. Sometimes the truth is beyond both extremes of course, as it is in the case of Christianity vs. Atheism/Scientism.

Also keep in mind that the DeFeo family for years believed that house was haunted before they were murdered, so maybe it was cursed or on sacred Indian burial ground, before water seeped into the lake of course. So even the DeFeo family experienced some entities in that house before anything happened.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interview with Daniel Lutz, one of the surviving members of the Lutz family that lived in the Amityville Horror House and son of George and Kathy Lutz.

After 35 years, one of the children involved in the famous 'Amityville Horror' haunted house case tells his side of the story, revealing the psychological scars he carries to this day through a personal testimony.

Preview:

Interview with Chris Lutz, Daniel's brother. He claims his dad was into the occult.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

2005 Interview with Lorraine Warren about the Amityville Horror case and other paranormal haunting cases. She is certain that the case was not a hoax.

Laura DiDio was one of the few journalists who had exclusive access to George & Kathy Lutz, Ed & Lorraine Warren & the investigation in the Amityville house just after the Lutzs fled the house in terror! Fascinating first hand stories you must hear!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Amityville House: Horror or Hoax? (Documentaries)

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 4:21 pm
Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 3:05 am
Jamesbond,

Do u think the Amityville horror was real? Why do so many people say it was a hoax? They claim the Lutz's story contained many holes and contradictions. For example they claim they took their son to the hospital cause his hand was bleeding from demonic forces. But the hospital has no record of that hospital visit. Etc.
From all the videos I have seen regarding the Amityville horror, my guess is that the Lutz's made up the whole story for financial gain. George Lutz was having financial difficulty with his business just as they moved into their new home. I believe he came up with the story that the house was haunted so a book deal would come out of it and eventually a movie deal (which did occur for both the book and movie).
Also keep in mind that skeptics who say it was a hoax were NOT there. The Lutzs always maintained that their story was true, and the Warrens corroborated them. It was never proven to be a hoax. Only deniers who were never there say that, because they don't wanna admit the supernatural is real. Also see the interviews with the Lutz children above, Dan and Chris. The interview with Dan Lutz is extensive and 90 min. It may change your mind. The grown kids today claim it was real but embellished in the movie and book.