Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:41 pm
While Judaism is evil, most anti-jewish goyim are morons, and they demonstrate this with Holocaust denial. Most of my family died in Holocaust. As a supporter of free speech, I support people's right to say whatever they want. And allowing Holocaust denial benefits me by allowing me to quickly identify the morons.
You still believe that 6M Jew civilians were killed largely by gassing in camps in an undocumented conspiracy to kill all the Jews? Really? Do you also believe lots of them were mechanically masturbated to death, vaulted into flaming pits from the holocoaster, turned into various household products etc.?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:50 pm
You still believe that 6M Jew civilians were killed largely by gassing in camps in an undocumented conspiracy to kill all the Jews? Really? Do you also believe lots of them were mechanically masturbated to death, vaulted into flaming pits from the holocoaster, turned into various household products etc.?
I don't know the exact number, and I don't care. There was gassing and there is plenty of documentation. But no point in me looking up the documentation if conspiracy theorists will call it all fake. But anyone interested can start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_ ... _Holocaust
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:55 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I don't know the exact number, and I don't care. There was gassing and there is plenty of documentation. But no point in me looking up the documentation if conspiracy theorists will call it all fake.
The exact number appears to be a holy tenet of your secular holohoax religion, so not caring about it would already concede the point. What in general was the documentation of the intent to exterminate the Jews, as opposed to interning them like the US interned Japanese, and of gassing?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:41 pm
While Judaism is evil, most anti-jewish goyim are morons, and they demonstrate this with Holocaust denial. Most of my family died in Holocaust. As a supporter of free speech, I support people's right to say whatever they want. And allowing Holocaust denial benefits me by allowing me to quickly identify the morons.
if anyone's interested in comprehensive information about the "Holocaust" rather than just assuming revisionists worldwide are all "utter morons" based only on the fact that some unknown number of jews (probably not more than a few hundred thousand) got killed in a conflict entirely started by jews to begin with (and which led to the actual death of 10's of millions of Gentiles), here is an excellent resource that both addresses revisionism in great detail (with substantiation of the various claims in the awesome Groyper breakdance video I prudently posted above) + how jews have weaponized the Holocaust as a large-scale psyop and basis for literally outlawing free speech all over the world (most of Western and Northern Europe already, most recently Cucknada):

https://www.unz.com/topic/holocaust/

This survey of the history of Holocaust Denial from the American Pravda series is a good starting place:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... st-denial/

This one on the linkages and partnership between Zionism and Nazism and Hitler's many Nazi Party jewish officers is also interesting (further substantiating some of the claims in the video caption):
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... and-nazis/
Last edited by WilliamSmith on December 16th, 2022, 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:59 pm
The exact number appears to be a holy tenet of your secular holohoax religion, so not caring about it would already concede the point.
There is a difference between denying the Holocaust and saying that the number is overstated. I have no idea what the real number is, and I see no reason to care. But denying the Holocaust means denying that the Nazis had a program to kill Jews, and did so in significant numbers.
What in general was the documentation of the intent to exterminate the Jews, as opposed to interning them like the US interned Japanese, and of gassing?
I added a link to my above post. I don't think researching this or arguing about it is a good use of my time, so I will leave this to others.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 1:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:59 pm
The exact number appears to be a holy tenet of your secular holohoax religion, so not caring about it would already concede the point.
There is a difference between denying the Holocaust and saying that the number is overstated. I have no idea what the real number is, and I see no reason to care. But denying the Holocaust means denying that the Nazis had a program to kill Jews, and did so in significant numbers.
If all you are saying is that the Germans deliberately killed people during the war with some of those people being Jews who might have justifiably felt hard done by in being killed, then this is obvious and trivial, and it is odd that you see it as being of any great significance or characterise it as a "holocaust". If you are saying that camps such as Auschwitz were largely designed to exterminate random Jews and that their maternity wards, gyms, brothel etc. were all somehow part of that, then you have a very weird conspiracy theory there and I wonder why you persist with it. Most people get over really stupid wartime propaganda.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 1:25 pm

really stupid wartime propaganda.
While it was used as wartime propaganda, the Holocaust as we know it today -- the holiest of all sacraments, the centerpiece of our history and civil society -- really didn't seem to catch on until about the time of the 1967 war, when Jews sensed -- after getting away with murdering JFK and attacking the USS Liberty (thanks in both cases, LBJ), then kicking Arab butt -- that the western world was theirs for the taking. As far as number of deaths in the camps, I've read that the Red Cross had access to them up until 1944, and then after they were liberated in 1945. They did a thorough study to determine the total number of deaths of all ethnicities, and I've seen two estimates -- one in the 300,000s and one in the 700,000s. Those studies have since been taken out of circulation.

I believe fschmidt when he says he lost family in the camps. That would certainly be consistent with the standard Holocaust narrative, but not inconsistent with the theory that serious disease and starvation beset the camps once the Allies began bombing the region, cutting off access to food and medical supplies.

Am I wrong in believing that there is no written record of the Wannsee protocols, the purported plan to systematically eliminate Jews?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 3:50 pm
Am I wrong in believing that there is no written record of the Wannsee protocols, the purported plan to systematically eliminate Jews?
Yes you are wrong.

https://www.ghwk.de/en/conference/proto ... -documents

Clearly "evacuation" is a euphemism for murder, otherwise "emigration has now been replaced by evacuation" would make no sense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:35 pm
Clearly "evacuation" is a euphemism for murder, otherwise "emigration has now been replaced by evacuation" would make no sense.
Eh, it makes perfect sense. Emigration means people leaving for other countries under their own volition. Evacuation means the government removing people to a separate area, in this case mainly to internment camps. That is a natural transition given that there was a war on. This thing about euphemisms and mystical meetings of minds is real wacky conspiracy nonsense.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Emigration means people leaving for other countries under their own volition. Evacuation means the government removing people to a separate area, in this case mainly to internment camps.
Both of your definitions are wrong. "Emigration means people leaving for other countries" yes, but no definition includes "under their own volition". One can have forced emigration. "Evacuation" simply mean removing (whatever), no definition includes "to a separate area".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Emigration means people leaving for other countries under their own volition. Evacuation means the government removing people to a separate area, in this case mainly to internment camps.
Both of your definitions are wrong. "Emigration means people leaving for other countries" yes, but no definition includes "under their own volition". One can have forced emigration. "Evacuation" simply mean removing (whatever), no definition includes "to a separate area".
Generally the terms are used as defined. For example, "evacuate" often refers to taking people from where they are in danger of something, say a flood, to an area where there is not that danger. Often this is compulsory, whereas it would generally be assumed that emigration is not compulsory unless otherwise stated. I'm surprised you are not familiar with this common usage.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Common usage and formal definition:

https://www.google.com/search?q=evacuat ... nt=gws-wiz
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:59 pm
Generally the terms are used as defined. For example, "evacuate" often refers to taking people from where they are in danger of something, say a flood, to an area where there is not that danger. Often this is compulsory, whereas it would generally be assumed that emigration is not compulsory unless otherwise stated. I'm surprised you are not familiar with this common usage.
From the document:
By order of the Reich Marshal, a Reich Central Office for Jewish Emigration was established in
January 1939; its direction was entrusted to the Head of the Security Police and the SD. Its
particular tasks were
a) to take all measures for the preparation of increased emigration of the Jews;
b) to direct the flow of emigration;
c) to speed up emigration in individual cases.
The aim of this task was to cleanse German living space of Jews by legal means.

The disadvantages of such forced emigration methods were evident to all agencies concerned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 5:14 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 4:59 pm
From the document:
By order of the Reich Marshal, a Reich Central Office for Jewish Emigration was established in
January 1939; its direction was entrusted to the Head of the Security Police and the SD. Its
particular tasks were
a) to take all measures for the preparation of increased emigration of the Jews;
b) to direct the flow of emigration;
c) to speed up emigration in individual cases.
The aim of this task was to cleanse German living space of Jews by legal means.

The disadvantages of such forced emigration methods were evident to all agencies concerned.
The phrase "forced emigration" here appears to be a euphemistic editorial comment. Actual forced emigration would generally be called "deportation" or some such.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 5:18 pm
The phrase "forced emigration" here appears to be a euphemistic editorial comment. Actual forced emigration would generally be called "deportation" or some such.
This is why I don't debate with conspiracy theorists. Any belief, not matter how absurd, can be defended by reinterpreting things to fit one's belief. The internet is full of concrete evidence for the Holocaust (but not the magic number) but presenting this evidence here would just be a waste of my time. Anyone with common sense can do their own research. And acknowledging the Holocaust doesn't mean supporting Jews, it just means accepting history.