Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts - Are they all the same?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts - Are they all the same?

Post by Renata »

Aliens, Gods, Ghosts, Angels, Spirits, Demons, Djinns, Genies, Mythical creatures etc, what if they are all the same? None of our minds are 100% settled about these things, what if they're all the same and present themselves accordingly to suit their needs and wants. It always seems to either boil down to control, advice, guidance, and or support when these creatures are'. As humans we are generous & give' most of the time not wanting anything in return, but even so you know that when you give you believe the same generosity will come back to you one day, so still an expectation is there.

My point is, why the existence of these creatures, if they are superior or so they seem, what does a human have to give, why are these things existing :?:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great questions. Since these beings appear and disappear at will, they seem to be interdimensional.

What's interesting to note is that the only people who are saying that UFO's and aliens are demons are Christians. They've put up a lot of videos on YouTube claiming this. They do have some interesting points that support their theory though.

It seems that these entities are either performing an experiment on us, or we are their experiment, and perhaps their creation as well.

They may be having fun toying with us as a SIMS game or galactic virtual reality show. We may be just a pet project.

As to what they want, well some UFO researchers think they want to do genetic experiments on us to help save their dying species which is at the end of its evolution cycle.

They could also be parasitic in that they are drawing energy from us. All living things need to draw energy from something. They may be feeding off our negative emotions, such as fear, which is why the Illuminati that serve them engineer society and life on this planet to breed so much fear and stress. This is David Icke's theory. He also says that they do mass human sacrifices such as wars, and feed off the suffering and death of the souls. We are like cattle to them. Farmers slaughter cattle when they need to, so why wouldn't they do that with us? Humans have no moral problems with killing animals for food, so why would higher entities or aliens do so with us?

The Christian Gnostics said that there are entities known as the Archons who are manipulating the human race by feeding on their energy and life force. They love to confuse us and turn things upside down to screw things up.

Let's just hope that there are good entities, aliens, Gods, or beings up there as well, who are protecting us. David Wilcock says that his sources in the US military told him that the real reason the Cold War ended was because the UFO's deactivated all of the US and USSR's nuclear weapons and made them inert, to prevent our destruction. If so, then someone is looking out for us too.

Remember this: Reality is multi-layered. There are many layers of truth. Some are simple, and others are complex, while others are beyond comprehension. Truth is not something that comes on a silver platter. It does not come in a package like religion. It is a search, something you have to dig for, with indefinite layers to peel away at. You will probably never get all the answers, but you've go to revel in the search and mystery to continue searching.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Those are good points Winston. Out of everything you mentioned, them having a parasitic relationship with us seems to be the most logical, because many great civilisations have risen & fallen yet humans are never eradicated. Maybe we're not on the top of the food chain after all.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:Those are good points Winston. Out of everything you mentioned, them having a parasitic relationship with us seems to be the most logical, because many great civilisations have risen & fallen yet humans are never eradicated. Maybe we're not on the top of the food chain after all.
Yes. That would make the most sense. Or we could be a galactic reality show entertainment to them. Or we could be a virtual simulation like in The Matrix. But then how do you explain why they gave mankind the tools, knowledge and language to start civilization, as the ancient myths say? What did that benefit them? And is there one alien race presiding over us, or many?

Also, why don't they all just show themselves to everyone and become an everyday reality to us, so there will be no speculation anymore? Even farmers show themselves to their cattle and livestock. They don't hide from them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

All of those entities are different "breeds", but they're still not beneficial to humans, due to their parasitic relationship. Humans are some of the best food in the universe, because they're so stupid and full of energy. Many of these entities can also do amazing stuff, if paid the right price (usually someone's soul/energy and many other tasks).

Unless you have the right tools, humans should NEVER speak or offer anything to these entities. Not just because of their parasitic nature, also because they can attract other evil entities/circumstances into your life as well.

Most of the humans in this world should also be ignored for that very reason.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

CJ it's interesting how you say they are different breeds. It reminds me of Greek mythology, where there were many gods, but some were bad, some good, some just had their roles & functions to carry out. I think all these entities are all the same & you could be right to say they are different breeds, or ranks. A lot of people would be critical & say god is good, but if so why allow all the war & poverty, right?

If I were a god :twisted: I would stop all wars & poverty with my power, but I would also punish people, the bad ones that is. So that's why I think all these entities Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts etc are the same & they just appear to us in different forms. Like how I'm my father's daughter, but my husband's wife. I'm the same girl but not.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do you believe that these entities are all the same Renata?

I think the Greek Gods make more sense, because why should there be only one God and why should he be perfect? At least the Greek Gods don't pretend to be perfect and they act more human and have flaws and vices.

The Christians make extreme claims about their God that aren't realistic. No entity is 100 percent good, just and perfect, or 100 percent evil either, as Satan is portrayed. Those are extremes that are more like comic book characterizations than reality. Every entity has good traits and bad traits. God and Satan should not be excluded.

The God of the Old Testament Bible does not even act like a perfect being. He acts like a human being with character flaws, temper tantrums, violent rages, need to be worshipped, killing people to discipline them, etc. These are the traits of human monarchs. A perfectly enlightened being would not need to be like that. Even Buddha was not like that and behaved more enlightened than the God of the Old Testament. Buddha did not demand anyone to worship them or threaten them with punishment or death if they didn't.

I think something like the Greek Gods makes more sense, where there are many heavenly beings up there arguing over control, all with good and bad traits and flaws.

Either way, it's clear that God doesn't have the same morals that we do. Or else he or they would do what Renata would do.

They either have a higher purpose we don't understand, or like some mystics say, we are all the mind of God imagining ourselves, and thus the good and bad traits of God are within us.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I believe all these entities are the same Winston because if you compare the stories of gods, the stories of aliens, the sotries of demons, the stories of spirits & ghosts, they all have so much in common. They are Shrouded in mystery, contact us to control, advise, guide, and or support us via mystery, magic, and or deception. They all have too much in common. It could be a case of differnt aliases or it could be that we interpret what we encounter differently; different perceptions.

somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Interesting discussion, I tend to keep an open mind about it all as much of it is difficult to prove without taking a cyanide pill or having access to a TARDIS heheh

Have any of you read the alien interview story about Airl? While I don't necessarily subscribe to the authenticity or truth to the book, it does present some interesting concepts, similar to what is being discussed here.
---

SD
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts, are they the same?

Post by Winston »

@Renata
There's an author named William Michael Mott who makes a good case that all those things you mention are underground beings that live within the Earth. Here's his interview on Higherside Chats with Greg Carlwood. It's very fascinating and compelling and he does make a good case that aliens and UFO's and other strange beings come from inside the Earth rather than outer space. He makes some interesting arguments for this that I never heard of before. Definitely worth listening to.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts - Are they all the same?

Post by Winston »

@MrMan
FYI, this young guy who runs the Montalk website, Tom Montalk, knows a lot about aliens, demons, and ghosts. He says they all exist but are not all the same. Here is his breakdown of the differences and how to tell the difference between them. This is very informative and this website is one of the best online about the esoteric forces that run our reality.

https://montalk.net/alien/288/occult-mi ... en-contact

His email FAQ page covers a lot of questions about aliens and demons and many other topics. Many fascinating questions are covered in depth. This guy makes a lot of sense and is very knowledgeable.

https://montalk.net/about/143/e-mail-qa

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 6:56 am
@MrMan
FYI, this young guy who runs the Montalk website, Tom Montalk, knows a lot about aliens, demons, and ghosts. He says they all exist but are not all the same. Here is his breakdown of the differences and how to tell the difference between them. This is very informative and this website is one of the best online about the esoteric forces that run our reality.

https://montalk.net/alien/288/occult-mi ... en-contact

His email FAQ page covers a lot of questions about aliens and demons and many other topics. Many fascinating questions are covered in depth. This guy makes a lot of sense and is very knowledgeable.

I had a look at it? How would he know?

Whose to say demons cannot interact with the natural world. Demons, or whatever rank the spirits that were worshipped as 'gods' are, might be able to do some things with matter. Magicians in Egypt were able to turn sticks into snakes and water into blood. They got stumped at the gnats.

Demons can lie and deceive, too.

I've sensed a demonic presence when my cousin kept talking about aliens. I pointed it out to him, and he could, too. If they were just physical beings, why could we sense them without seeing an alien standing there or seeing a space ship? Sometimes I've sensed demonic presences while talking more directly about demons.

This man being interviewed is a Christian with a PhD in astrophysics who interviews people. He says these close encounter type encounters have been going on for hundreds of years. In the 1800's, the UFO beings would say they are from the back side of the moon. When the public realized that wasn't possible, then they were from Venus. But we found out that it is too hot, so then they said they were from Mars. In the 1800's, they flew in dirigibles a little faster than our own. Then they upgraded during WWI to slightly better vehicles than humans'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9EGbwOIPAE
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan,
Montalk explained how he knows in his FAQ. He's obviously an old soul. You didn't read his FAQ. There are differences between demons pretending to be ETs and real ETs. See below. What he says makes sense.

» Ok here’s the thing that I disagree with, or am having a hard time accepting. Your concept that there are both aliens and demons. What makes you sure that demons are not using the concept of aliens as a disguise for their actions?

As far as I know, demons are spirit beings who inhabit the darker levels of the astral planes, the hellish nonphysical realms. As such they have no physical bodies, physical environments, and don’t make use of technology. They can exert physical force in a telekinetic manner, and are able to possess/inhabit people, if they are powerful enough. But the main point being that they are of an occult, metaphysical, nonphysical, ghost-like nature for the most part. They are also opportunistic feeders who run around like sharks for victims to torment.

Contrast this to aliens who show up on radar, leave trace remnants on the ground, implant physical devices, use real technology that the government has attempted to reverse engineer with some success, can be recorded on video camera (UFO vids), and show up in ancient mythology, religion, and folklore as various sky gods who came down to kickstart civilization. So with them, there’s a more physical, technological, long-term agenda. They aren’t necessarily opportunistic feeders, but more like long-term manipulators. Also, there are alien groups that teach a pro-Christ (not in a religious sense, but the same ethics Christ promoted), pro-Wisdom, anti-Demon type of philosophy.

But, I know of examples where demons pretend to be aliens. And they have limits, so they can mimic but not pull it off fully. For instance, they can’t manifest physical ships. So if a target who’s being harassed by demons pretending to be aliens, they might induce in him hallucinations of ships flying over the city, etc. but what he sees never actually affects the environment in terms of radar traces, actually cutting through the air, being seen by others, or showing up on video because it’s mostly in his head.

Also, the demons doing this have only one goal in mind, which is psychological and emotional torment. I know this one guy who fell into this trap and they told him he was being tested and had to obey everything they said… they commanded him to chase after the ship he believed he was seeing, across rivers and fields, through swampy areas, thorns, etc. and the ship would keep moving running him ragged. That’s an example of sadistic torment.

The highly negative aliens are either possessed by, or in league with, demonic forces. But there is a difference between the two. As I said, the demons are fully nonphysical, while aliens are sort of like us in the sense of having bodies and technology. Imagine if humanity continues as it does, often possessed by demons… what if mankind “evolved” another four thousand years and became physical legions that are technology-enabled subordinates to the demonic hierarchy? That’s perfectly possible. So you see, future negative humanity is on the level between current humans and demons. Likewise, right now there are aliens that are in that in-between state. And I have reason to believe there are positive aliens between the levels of humans and angels.

Angels and aliens also have their differences. I’ve had some experiences with angels, demons, positive, and negative aliens; therefore I know there’s a difference between them. So if aliens don’t exist, then angels are also pretending to be aliens, which I find ludicrous. When demons pretend to be aliens, it’s just window dressing without actual real content. Like they might tell you empty words about coming from this or that planet, but they don’t have any real technology or wisdom content to back up the idea that they’re actually alien-like in their advancement. A lot of channeling nowadays is done by negative beings like demons pretending to be ascended masters or whatever.

The line between negative aliens and demons is very blurred, however. But away from that line, I do see there are definitely demons, and definitely aliens as well.

» What are fallen angels? Are they the same as demons or were they mistaken for aliens in ancient times?

The ancients couldn’t tell a spaceship from a helicopter, a time traveler from an angel, or a ghost from an albino. So when they speak of “angels” sometimes it was really angels, sometimes it was aliens.

In my view, aliens occupy the part of the evolutionary ladder between angels and humans, and between demons and humans. So angels and demons are more extreme manifestations of “perfection” of light or darkness, whereas humans are somewhat in the middle zone, and aliens are on both sides of that zone with some being more good and some more evil.

Angels are created perfect, with not much freewill. So they have neither the faults, nor the freewill, to become something other than what they are. I just don’t see how they could have fallen and become demons. Thus I don’t believe the Biblical myth about literal angels having fallen. However, I do believe that myth refers instead to an alien civilization that was once in harmony with the divine, but some of its members became a bit too proud and selfish and thus a schism erupted, and some of them “fell” — they’re not demons, but rather some of the negative aliens we encounter today, including and especially the negative Nordic types.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some podcast interviews with Tom Montalk where he explains how aliens interfere with humans and this world, and how they are different from demons and ghosts, which also exist too. As you can see, he sounds very evolved and old soul, even though he's a young guy. To see his website which has a vast wealth of info go to www.montalk.net. You can download his free ebook "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners" here: https://www.montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Tom Montalk's explanation of what the matrix control system is and how it traps us. These videos are short and under 10 min, so they won't take long to see.

To see the rest of the playlist which explains how to take back your power from the matrix control system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oVwGI ... vKZ6JHpNHd