Do Rock Stars/Celebrities Really Sell Their Souls to the Devil for Fame and Fortune?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Rock Stars sell their soul to the Devil or Satan?

Post by Winston »

Btw American Satan is up on YouTube now. The full movie if you wanna see it. But it wont be for long. Because YouTube usually takes down whole movies. So if you wanna see it you gotta see it soon. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v86td5dsc0

Its so rad and will make you want to sell your soul. Lol

Trailer

Also here's a great conspiracy video discussing the movie "American Satan". Contains some mind blowing things you didnt know. Wow.

Description

American Satan: Based on a True Story (Faust and Selling your Soul to the Devil for Fame & Fortune) - Movie Review

Rock music has always openly embraced devil worship. Have you stopped and wondered why? Does it ever seem weird to you that it's so normal and nobody bats an eye. An eye, get it? Speaking of eyes, doesn't it strike you as odd that almost every celebrity there ever was has paid homage to their master or masters by covering one eye? Anyway, the music industry with their blatant adoration for Satan is quite strange and really not to be taken lightly. Recently I watched a new movie called 'American Satan' and it inspired this video. Thanks for watching.

American Satan 2017:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5451690/

Faust:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
July 7th, 2018, 3:40 am
Neo wrote:
July 6th, 2018, 3:07 pm
There's something which may have been overlooked, Winston. That is that this life is just a lifelong examination. It is a prolonged test, to see which side a person will take: Christ's or Satan's. The people who choose Christ will get to live again, in the fullness of His glory with all good things imaginable on the eternal earth. Among these are those people who will rule and reign as kings in the future.

The people who choose Satan (and false religion, or who are self-willed- doing whatever they want to do) may face eternal destruction, if they do not get saved before they die.

What does it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his soul? What should a man give in exchange for his soul?

This life is just a vapor of smoke that lasts for a moment compared to eternity.

Whosever gains his life shall lose it, and whosoever loses his life for Christ's sake will gain it. Remember there is much more life after this. Remember Adam before the fall from grace. To receive the fullness of glory and riches without Christ may condemn a person's soul. Remember, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a sewing needle than for the rich to receive eternal life.

The riches of this world are deceitful.
But Neo. You are just spouting official Christian doctrine. No one can know if its true or not. Theres no guarantee that you will wake up in heaven after you die. Theres no real proof or guarantee. Jesus did not show his followers heaven by taking them there. He did not say "God beam us up" and show his followers the heaven that awaits them. Not like in star trek when they prove the existence of the starship Enterprise by beaming up non-believers to it. Why couldn't Jesus have done that too? Does Star Trek have better technology than God or Jehovah does? Lol

Also even if you go to heaven, how do you know if there will be any sex? What if theres no sex or gender there? What if theres no hot girls to bang? Then that means you can only do that on Earth with Satan's help and by serving him. Right?

What if you get up to heaven and its boring and all you do is sing praises and worship all day without end? Lol. Then what? Will you regret going there? Will you wish you had a rock star life instead? Lol

Think about it. Lol

Mark Twain said something funny and true once. He said people imagine that in heaven they will site on a grassy meadow with a harp singing praises to God for all eternity. But they would never do that for even 5 minutes on Earth. Lol. So true.

@Adama and @MrMan and @TruthSeeker, what do you think?
Because the Holy Ghost reveals it to the person when they get saved. That's how the saved know it's true. In addition, God has many ways in which He reveals Himself to believers. He shows His signs and wonders, but to those who already believe in Him.

Unbelievers do not have the Holy Ghost, so many things make no sense to them, and they can't even consider the importance or wonder behind them.

Also, there is another earth waiting for us in eternity. There is another earth.

As for worshipping the Lord, consider this. When someone is singing here on earth at this time, don't they experience great joy just by singing? Whether that is to the Lord or even to a heathen song on the radio. Now, in eternity, God is going to magnify that joy for singing and praising Him.

I probably experience as much joy singing Psalms as some people do when they are up to some of the things which are contrary to the commandments.

This world only contains a small portion of God's glory. In eternity, believers will get to see His fullness of glory. Goodness will be magnified billions of times over for believers. Unfortunately for those who die as unbelievers, their pain will be unimaginable, forever, and billions of times worse than they can conceive.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
July 7th, 2018, 3:32 am
Btw guys. Just a thought. Why dont u guys consider selling your soul to the devil? Lol. I mean think about it. Theres no guarantee or proof that you'll go to heaven. Jesus did not beam up his followers to heaven to show them around like they do in star trek when they show people the starship by beaming them up. And plus even if u go to heaven there may not be any sex or teenage girls to bang. At least with selling yourself to satan u can get lots of sex and hot teenage girls on earth. But in heaven theres no guarantee of getting any of that. It may be boring there. Maybe all you will do in heaven is sing praises and worship God forever without end, without any hedonistic pleasure. Lol

What you think? Lol
In another thread, Winston poses the question, "Why do many rock/movie stars turn to drugs and suicide?

Don't be deceived by the adversary. Don't be deceived, into thinking that sin, which will destroy life, is great glory.

Don't be deceived. The pleasure of unrighteousness brings with it eternal destruction. Forever really means forever, as in for eternity. There will be no peace, joy, happiness, food, water, wine. Nothing.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

I watched American Satan since it was a Happier Abroad movie recommendation about an aspect of life in America. I thought it was an interesting movie.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

There was too much lewdness in the movie. I had to stop it at the bordello scene.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also check out the movie "Starry Eyes" about a hot innocent naive girl desperate for stardom and having to join a Satanic Illuminati cult in order to achieve her dreams. It's very chilling and rad and intense. Her descent into the dark side is so rad and very convincing.

Article about the movie:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv ... uly-works/

Imdb info and trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=m_fn_al_1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 7:15 am
Also check out the movie "Starry Eyes" about a hot innocent naive girl desperate for stardom and having to join a Satanic Illuminati cult in order to achieve her dreams. It's very chilling and rad and intense. Her descent into the dark side is so rad and very convincing.

Article about the movie:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv ... uly-works/

Imdb info and trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=m_fn_al_1

Do you have anymore good movie recommendations about a person or people needing to join a Satanic Cult or make a deal with the Devil or join the Illuminati? I think those are interesting movies because they show exactly what most people do to make it to the top of American society.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Rock Stars really sell their soul to the Devil or Satan?

Post by Winston »

@gsjackson
Do you believe this man's story about being approached by a representative of the Music Industry Illuminati at the crossroads to offer him "the deal"? lol. He sounds sincere and also talks about how Bill Hicks might have become Alex Jones. Either way, he's a very captivating story teller. Don't you love meeting older men like this in America who tell great stories that spellbind you? lol. It's one of the few cool things left about America. I'm sure you've met older men like this too who tell great stories right? lol.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Rock Stars/Celebrities Really Sell Their Souls to the Devil for Fame and Fortune?

Post by Winston »

Interesting 2010 documentary called "I Sold My Soul to Satan" starring wanna be rock star Kai Blackwood. Contains great discussion on the nature of the occult too.

Kai Blackwood has been interviewed on Buzzsaw with Sean Stone (son of Oliver Stone) about the Satanic occult rituals he did for the documentary and what he learned from it and the paranormal events that occurred. He's a pretty good critical thinker. Here's the interview. It's mind blowing.

Some other radio/podcast interviews with Kai Blackwood. He's interesting and a good thinker and has good philosophical musings and worth listening to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wl--jfOd5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpXSYjzAp7M

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Rock Stars/Celebrities Really Sell Their Souls to the Devil for Fame and Fortune?

Post by Cornfed »

We've just seen Satan win, so why not?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That bearded musician above who explained why Bill Hicks might become Alex Jones made this other video about the crossroads deal he was offered to sell his soul in exchange for fame and fortune. What do you think? Do you guys buy it? It's a chilling spooky story and tall tale. Don't you guys love bearded men who are musicians and tell mind blowing chilling tales like this? lol. It'd be great for campfire stories.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Your soul does not belong to you to sell to the Devil, and you can end up in Hell anyway if you sin and are not reconciled to God. Some celebrity out there, or someone who never becomes a celebrity, might perform some ritual to 'sell his soul to the Devil' in exchange for something else, but that doesn't mean he would not have ended up in Hell if he hadn't done that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fascinating spooky tales and legends of men who made deals with the devil. Very entertaining.