Do Rock Stars/Celebrities Really Sell Their Souls to the Devil for Fame and Fortune?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Do Rock Stars/Celebrities Really Sell Their Souls to the Devil for Fame and Fortune?

Post by Winston »

Do rock stars sell their soul to the devil or to Satan? Why did Bob Dylan say below that he sold his soul to the devil for his success?

Katy Perry says the same thing:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Rock Stars sell their soul to the Devil or Satan?

Post by Winston »

Documentary series: They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll

Playlist for all four parts:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0fqmewsxgq

Check out this chilling video of clips from people close to Elvis Presley who testify that he had Satanic powers.

Satanic messages revealed in the hit song "Stairway to Heaven" played backwards, demonstrated by Christian minister.

The Satanic meaning behind "Hotel California".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Those rockstars are trying to seem interesting by associating themselves with the occult. Nothing more, nothing less. The real reason they are famous, is because they have a lot of talent in combination with a lot of luck. They met some wrong people along the road, did some regrettable things, but at the end of the day they are just human beings like any other. Little Richard was a reverend, but at the same time he was a crossdressing pansexual deviant. Michael Jackson's mom was a Jehovah's Witness, but turned away when her husband abused their children. Whether a rockstar is devoted to God, or Satan, makes very little difference in the end. Especially considering the fact that we have zero proof either of them even exist in the first place.

It's funny to think about, I'll give you that, but there isn't much more to it then that. Also: "made a deal with the devil" can be interpreted in a number of ways... the literal one seems kind of ridiculous to me, mostly it's used to indicate that they have some shady people in their past. Frank Sinatra had ties to the mafia for example, and a lot of Hollywood stars got famous by granting sexual favors to directors or other stars. You could say they "made a deal with the devil", the way Chamberlain did with Hitler. It's figure of speech.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Those rockstars are trying to seem interesting by associating themselves with the occult. Nothing more, nothing less. The real reason they are famous, is because they have a lot of talent in combination with a lot of luck. They met some wrong people along the road, did some regrettable things, but at the end of the day they are just human beings like any other. Little Richard was a reverend, but at the same time he was a crossdressing pansexual deviant. Michael Jackson's mom was a Jehovah's Witness, but turned away when her husband abused their children. Whether a rockstar is devoted to God, or Satan, makes very little difference in the end. Especially considering the fact that we have zero proof either of them even exist in the first place.

It's funny to think about, I'll give you that, but there isn't much more to it then that. Also: "made a deal with the devil" can be interpreted in a number of ways... the literal one seems kind of ridiculous to me, mostly it's used to indicate that they have some shady people in their past. Frank Sinatra had ties to the mafia for example, and a lot of Hollywood stars got famous by granting sexual favors to directors or other stars. You could say they "made a deal with the devil", the way Chamberlain did with Hitler. It's figure of speech.
Huh what? Zero evidence? Have you ever studied this topic? I don't mean Google, Youtube or Wikipedia either. That is a pretty big statement you made there MZ.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Array9 wrote:Huh what? Zero evidence? Have you ever studied this topic? I don't mean Google, Youtube or Wikipedia either. That is a pretty big statement you made there MZ.
I know it's a big statement, but I seriously have never seen any convincing evidence for either the existence or non-existence of God, Gods, Allah, Yahweh, Angels, Demons or the Devil. They may exist, they may not, but ultimately every belief is a choice, and each man can choose for himself whether or not to genuinely belief. There are stories of people who had encounters with God, or Satan. There's exorcisms, near death experiences... I would be the last to shrug all that under the rug as "fairy tales", and I'm sure there's more between heaven and earth then we know, but there's no solid proof as far as I know.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Array9 wrote:Huh what? Zero evidence? Have you ever studied this topic? I don't mean Google, Youtube or Wikipedia either. That is a pretty big statement you made there MZ.
I know it's a big statement, but I seriously have never seen any convincing evidence for either the existence or non-existence of God, Gods, Allah, Yahweh, Angels, Demons or the Devil. They may exist, they may not, but ultimately every belief is a choice, and each man can choose for himself whether or not to genuinely belief. There are stories of people who had encounters with God, or Satan. There's exorcisms, near death experiences... I would be the last to shrug all that under the rug as "fairy tales", and I'm sure there's more between heaven and earth then we know, but there's no solid proof as far as I know.
You are correct, we all have a choice to believe what we want. No man has all of the answers in life but there are things that are evident with diligent studying.

I was just using your words when you said " we have zero proof". There is proof but many people tend to ignore it.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Of-course they do...Its stuff they don't teach you at school that gets you in real life.

Selling Soul to the Satan word itself is a lie and a con....That's how dark it is....Its much much worse and they do not realize what they have really done...Its eternal No coming back kinda deal....Its Over for you ever...deal....No force can save you.

God<>Satan ..Good Cop Bad Cop....Satan is just a middle man....He never gets to keep your soul...It goes into much darker realms from where there is no coming back.

Satan aka Illuminati aka rulers of earth are just middlemen passing the souls to even darker beings...whom the vibration of earth is not dark enough for them to land...so they have to make a deal...otherwise...THINK..Why would almighty powerful rulers want the Soul of a human being when they have it all? or they could just grab it...? Why the heck they need to make a deal..Why can't they just have it ..like rest of things they do by con?..

The entire world is created for the Soul to be harvested by these beings....We all in one life time would be presented a choice to make a deal....You could be the next Bob Dylan in your coming life...Be careful...

Also know that...These celebrities...DID Not just happen to make a decision when they reached a stage in their life...THEY WERE GUIDED ALL THROUGH THEIR LIFE...

Remember....

The game was rigged even before you made a deal with Satan

That is the reason...there are more and more Psychopaths among us..who have lost their soul to the con in previous life's...when people with Souls come in contact with them..They feel a soulless vibe for a reason....Like Winston experiences it often in America...

Many Americans have lost their Souls ..and have become Psychopaths to suck in energies from good Souls.

------------....THIS IS THE GREATEST KNOWLEDGE ONE COULD EVER HAVE....

Don't be stupid, brainwashed sheep..Nothing real of any value is taught in schools, universities..

DO NOT EVER SELL YOUR SOUL...NOT IN THIS LIFE OR NEXT>>EVER

Again DO NOT DO IT...Make a pact with your higher self when you are awakened to whatever happens I will never sell my soul..this life or next....

Because in your next life...You may not remember it all and you may be guided in your next life to be a celebrity to sell your Soul...Its a gigantic con from the beginning to the end..NOT when you sit with Satan to make a deal...That's Stupid...Don't even think...It all happened just like that and out of nowhere...they came and wanted to make a deal..It was always going to be this way....even before you were born with all your memories wiped.

ITS STARTS WAY WAY before it...

------------

All good souls in HA forum MUST Know this...The entire matrix, even re-incarnation is designed to give up your Soul one way or the other...DO NOT DO IT...THINKKKKKKKKKKK...

It may sound harsh but Your Soul is way more important than your parents, wife, kids, gf, "love of your life" , money, status, fanbase....Important enough for the Dark Beings to Make a deal....When was the last time...You heard they doing that for anything other than your Soul.....Certainly not for money or looks or love...They Can have everything in this world...except your Soul for that..they have to make a deal aka CON ..Don't do it...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos Zeitola,
Did you see the video above of those who knew Elvis Presley testifying that he had demonic powers? What do you make of that?

Also, watch that documentary series "They sold their souls to rock and roll". It might make you reconsider. The playlist is linked above.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

..The first thing a Child should learn from Parents and School is to never ever sell their Soul. :shock: :shock:

From US to Japan to Africa to Australia...I don't think there is any School, where Children can learn real truth. The whole celebrity culture is based on pure Ignorance. Imagine if we learned about not selling the soul at an earlier age.

When this information comes to us when we are already being brainwashed by society, its hard to accept it. People are unable to comprehend the real truth...It becomes too much for us.

Sending your kids to school now a days is the biggest crime you could ever do to your own Child. Never Send your kids to school. That's the place you pay to make your child on his way to loose his Soul.

Everything is reverse...Its the parents who should listen to their kids...not the other way around. The elders are all claimed. Its the kids that would show us the right path. Let them be what they are...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Do rock stars sell their soul to the devil or to Satan? Why did Bob Dylan say below that he sold his soul to the devil for his success?

Katy Perry says the same thing:

Yes. Dylan and Katie perry said what they meant. People do that sometimes.

If you don't believe in The Devil, nevertheless you are forced to admit that many people in the music industry -- DO.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Documentary series: They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll

Check out this chilling video of clips from people close to Elvis Presley who testify that he had Satanic powers.

I think this vid is just a provocatsiya, a put-up job, a cut-and-paste piece of BS. Watched the first 4:30, I could trash every single assertion in it. If someone transcribes it and posts a transcript here, I will bash it and dissect it in detail.

So, so far as the first 4:30 of this vid goes, NO, NO NO, Elvis was not a Satanist.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Array9 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
You are correct, we all have a choice to believe what we want. No man has all of the answers in life but there are things that are evident with diligent studying.

I was just using your words when you said " we have zero proof". There is proof but many people tend to ignore it.
Sadly amused and contemptuous of people who say "I have seen no proof".
If you recite thousands of years of oral history and wisdom to them, they are smarter than that.
If you explain the Second Law of Thermodynamics to them, they close their eyes and cover their ears.
To them, the Bible must be false.
If it's been taught by someone "religious", it doesn't count.
To them, the internet doesn't exist. If it's on the internet, they don't believe it.

Belief is a choice? Horseshit. A thing IS or it ISN'T. You don't get to choose.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:
Sending your kids to school now a days is the biggest crime you could ever do to your own Child. Never Send your kids to school. That's the place you pay to make your child on his way to loose his Soul.

Everything is reverse...Its the parents who should listen to their kids...not the other way around. The elders are all claimed. Its the kids that would show us the right path. Let them be what they are...
Thought-provoking stuff... thanks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote: Yes. Dylan and Katie perry said what they meant. People do that sometimes.

If you don't believe in The Devil, nevertheless you are forced to admit that many people in the music industry -- DO.
Yes. And plus, Satanic/Luciferian symbols are all over the music videos of Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc. It's all in plain site. Anyone can see them. So whoever made these videos definitely seem to worship Satan or Lucifer.

Music videos, and movies too, are not just entertainment for the masses. They appear to be a type of ritual worship to the deities that the elite cabals worship. That's why they put the all seeing eye of horus in so many movies and TV shows. It's not there to program the masses. It's there to pay homage to whatever they worship.

Do you agree with that Jester?

However, I don't get why anyone would sell their soul to the devil. Why would anyone want to go to hell just for some benefits on Earth? Do they think hell is fun or something?

How do they know how to sell their soul to the devil though? I don't think something like that is common knowledge. Does someone teach them? Or do they just get down on their hands and knees and call out to the devil for help and offer to sell their souls?

Jester, you ought to see this documentary series called "They Sold Their Souls To Rock and Roll". Anyone who sees it will no longer ridicule this concept.

Documentary series: They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, this is the only way to make it in the music industry or Hollywood.

But besides that, many of these artists don't have any real talent. Many can not sing. They can not dance. They can not write lyrics.

When they open themselves up to demonic possession, the devil does all those things for them.

Listen to how demonic the lyrics of songs often are.

Beyonce herself says that she cant dance or sing, but that when her alter ego "enters her" (yes enters her, as in possesses her body), she can do things that she can not do on her own. The entity does those things for her.

Bob Dylan and others probably couldnt play guitar for crap. As soon as they sell their souls, talent is granted.

But they are subject to being haunted and plagued for the rest of their lives. Lady Gaga supposedly will never be alone in a room because of this.

Others have to sacrifice family members. Remember that satan wants blood. That's why the Mayans and others had blood sacrifices. They sacrificed their children. How can so many celebrity families face tragedy? Now you know why. They have to sacrifice their family members because Satan demands the blood a sacrifice of relatives.

Satan also may have the right to kill them at any time and for any reason.

Yes, this is real, which is why practically every celebrity mentions it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.