Even the birth process is a fraud

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Even the birth process is a fraud

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:
starchild5 wrote:We always thought about it but never spoke as everyone were silent.

The entire coming through a womens womb is a con. We were not suppose to be born this way that is the reason, women feel labor pain as it is unnatural.

The whole having sex and making babies seems so disgusting and it is but were never talked openly and QUESTIONED.

There is a gigantic conspiracy going on and no one talks about it as it has become "NATURAL" now
Okay.... I've though it, so I'll say it. You sound like you are a little 'off' mentally with this post. Look at mammals. All around the planet, they give birth. Animals have sex, and they have babies. It's 'natural.' Humans have sex, and have babies. Maybe it's gross to think that the female organ that gives men much pleasure is the pathway through which a baby passes into the world. Honestly, I was grossed out as a kid when I learned about women having periods, but I got over it. for some reason, the childbirth thing didn't surprise me that much. Maybe I learned about it a little younger.

The part about childbirth pain reminds me of the creation account though, about the woman's pains being greatly increased in child-bearing. But it's natural that it hurts at least some, considering what's going on.
The darkness created the male and female structure and put a family on top of it as a control mechanism that is the reason, many in freedom movement, conspiracy are always at odds with our parents, never syncing in with relatives etc
I live away from my parents, and I enjoy getting to see them when I go home. I'm all grown up now, and they aren't standing over me telling me to do the dishes, do my homework, brush my teeth and go to bed anymore, either.

Btw, Are there evil alien voices telling you these things?
This whole system that we are in..was designed by a highly intelligent AI ...
I believe the universe was designed by the Creator. By AI, do you mean Artificial Intelligence? Alien Intelligence? The Creator, God, is not from earth, so I suppose you could say that he is an alien. But if you want an answer that make sense in terms of all the fine tuning that was necessary for life to be able to exist here, He has to be far beyond some material being on some other planet.
So if you feel disgust, uneasy around whole family system...you are right...you are not suppose to be there...
Well, I don't. I enjoy my wife and I enjoy having a family. So since I feel good about it, your alien unnatural family theory must be wrong, right? After all, your theory about all this stuff being wrong is based on your feelings about it, right?
The thing is....Its gonna get far worse than what we are in now...This AI can compute far worse system than what we are in now...

As I have said....Its cute to talk about death and saying..I have no fear about death...and chaos....The fight is on a frequency level ....Don't say I don't fear death and all ....AI already knows it..Death is a con..No one dies..Its about Frequency...

You are a frequency of LOVE and this darkness seeks to trap that frequency....
Have you gone two or three nights without sleep while watching the Matrix by any chance?

You had me at "Mentally Off" :P

Yeah....Its all crazy jibber jabber....nothing for the "Sane" Minded like you....You are the sane voice who tells the world...everything is good...nothing to question..just go with the"natural flow"...Hope to see you in Oprah soon..They love Sane People like you...

FYI ...as mentioned before....I don't debate with people who claim to be normal, "logical" and ask for "proof" and evidence and ask questions like ...Have you gone two or three nights without sleep while watching the Matrix by any chance? or Are there evil alien voices telling you these things?

...good luck....I'm mentally way off the radar for your sane thinking....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I would say that if you can not trust nature, then there is nothing you can ever trust. Nature is the one thing that should be on our side.

Here is the problem. Starchild thinks he has rights to things he doesnt have a right to. Also he makes thesis statements which are backed merely by his emotions and feelings, rather than any kind of fact or even experience.

You do not have a right to choose your parents, place of birth, date of birth, order of birth within siblings or any of that. Why would that be under your power? Why would you even need the ability to choose that? Cause you are miserable and hate your origins?

There is no use wishing you could change things. There is especially no use wishing you could be God.

There are much more rational things to concern ourselves with in this life.

Starchild, the things you believe make you should as if you are an idiotic person. You aren't awake. You're the biggest sleepwalker there is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
droid wrote:Now he's really smoking some hardcore stuff.

"The whole having sex and making babies seems so disgusting and it is but were never talked openly and QUESTIONED."

It wasn't disgusting when you went to the filies :wink:

"The darkness created the male and female structure and put a family on top of it as a control mechanism"
"Don't be fooled by male and female structure, mother and father, relatives, babies"

Don't tell us genders are a "social construct" now...

Starchild, why do you refer to this 'thing' as "AI"? It doesn't make sense. What is 'artificial' about it? and wouldn't it just mean that an even higher entity created it?
Yeah. It is not exactly an AI...also, it is neither Biological. That is why ..it is the most freaking thing to even describe it. Even Aliens do not fully understand this force.

It is not AI..in that it does not have electronic parts, diodes, chips or power source...at the same time, it is not biological as it does not sleep, nor has blood, bones, it feels our emotions yet it totally does not care....it even has issues with the rocks, plants, animals etc....it influences everything around us.

---------------------

Blue ET aliens have been working on it for like 1000s of years now, even Nordic ETs have joined forces and now they all have abandoned earth as this force awakens.

They even invited their contactee..Alec Newald from New Zealand to come with them...He has some final task to perform for which he is in Egypt now and will soon leave planet earth.

I know this sounds way to causual to talk about Aliens, because we have been brain FED B*llSh**t all our life....really, we should be talking Aliens while sipping a cup of coffee...now, it has become this big thing to talk about...

That is the reason..It does not make sense..when we see Birth Process as Unnatural.

-------------------

We did not even talk about the big S :lol: :lol: that ends with T...that we all have to do rich or poor :lol:

There is no part in my body that feels sane now.

Everything is fragile, disgusting and smelly and I'm Indian and we smell curry :) :)

----------------

If you are evolved.. I don't think you deserve this body..You know it deep down..You deserve much better in life....

Let's see if I got this straight. Va-ginal child birth, which existed since the birth of humanity is unnatural. But somehow there are Nordic aliens roaming the earth (did they arrive to this planet by natural or unnatural means?), and some humans have alien DNA, which must be more natural than child birth.

Wow.

This man is angry he lives in a biological machine which is breaking down and because there isnt much time left. Maybe we need to hurry up and invent a way to transfer our consciousness into our very own clones or robots.

Aliens real. Nordic Aliens real. Humans with alien DNA real. Human va-ginal child birth unnatural. It's almost like someone has watched way, way, way too much science fiction. Science fiction and fantasy is what this guy believes in. He's living in a fantasy world, not the real world. Get a grip dude. It may already be too late. You need some serious help. That isnt an insult. You may have already passed the point of no return.

Go ahead and attack me. I'm done with this fool.

Winston, in your infinite wisdom, why is a normal word censored? It is a non sexual term to refer to the female anatomy. What word should we use for the female reproductive organs?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.