The Other

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Other

Post by Adama »

I've since changed my mind on the issue after learning more from Miles W Mathis on his update page.
Last edited by Adama on August 28th, 2021, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Berg
Freshman Poster

Re: The Other Side of Hitler

Post by Berg »

I am a big fan of Hitler what he has done in his life all the things are right.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Other Side of Hitler

Post by Yohan »

This strange discussion to glorify Hitler is even now 75 years past the end of WWII coming up again and again.

Hitler had no political experience, was misguided by his advisors who were the totally wrong and crazy people similar to himself and he made horrible mistakes which resulted in huge loss of human life of his own Austrian/German people.

About Adolf Hitler, both of my parents hated him and both of my parents were not Jewish and were born and living in Austria, all of my ancestors were Austrian citizens without Jewish links. I am also Austrian citizen (generation 9 since 1620 on and I can prove this with documents) and I remember destroyed cities, Russian occupation and lootings and I was living in poverty as a small child about 10 miles southeast of Vienna.

Many Austrians and Bavarians from the very beginning on were not supportive to political ideas created by a homeless, but verbally strong guy, they sent him even to jail. However Hitler managed to renounce Austrian citizenship, received German citizenship in return and was welcome in impoverished Northern Germany at that time.

Hitler's administration forced my mother to work in a factory producing explosives near Vienna, heavily bombed during WWII.
Not really a concentration camp, but not a nice place either, fearing for your life all the time.

My father was taken to Northern Germany to the submarines against his will but could change that, he was finally sent to combat against Russia. He was lucky. He survived as he missed the departure to Stalingrad. Only 1 out of 100 survived that crazy invasion to Russia during wintertime and in labour camps after surrender.

To survive was nothing but good luck at that time, human life had no value at that time - the only excuse about Hitler was that other politicians at that time, especially Stalin were nothing better than Hitler himself - more or less the same.

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”