Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Post by Banano »

Mr Wu must be in TW or else he'd be writing about poossy and bar fining

Instead of being happier abroad Winston is talking shit again from his underground bunker somewhere in TW

HA members are sick and tired of conspiracy theories and other bs, we want trip reports

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Banano wrote:Mr Wu must be in TW or else he'd be writing about poossy and bar fining

Instead of being happier abroad Winston is talking shit again from his underground bunker somewhere in TW

HA members are sick and tired of conspiracy theories and other bs, we want trip reports
Mr. Wu can probably hook you up with some good psychedelics so you won't even have to leave your living room chair to take a nice long trip.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Heliocentrism is the religion of the Romans and Greeks. We still pay homage to their gods: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune, Venus. These were all gods during the Greco-Roman era.

Heliocentrism is a religion, just like evolution and the Big Bang.

Winston, good job buying that book. I knew he had a book, but I'm reading some books based upon sociology and psychology, which are equally as compelling to me as the true nature of the world and life, or maybe they are related subjects because of that. I dont think I will be reading his book though, not unless I wanted to go out and talk about it with others. As you know, it isnt worth trying to wake other people up, cause it will subject you to ridicule and ostracism. People are always looking for a reason to make fun of others. I just keep my mouth shut and let them think what they want. We will all find out how Satan has deceived us on the Day of Judgment at the Great White Throne. I'm hoping to be at God's side in heaven while the unbelievers confess what they have done to deceive us all. This will be very interesting to see. Too bad it will only last one whole hour.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu, Aristotle of ancient Greece in 200 BC made the point the earth must be a sphere because when you go out to sea around about 20 miles distance you no longer see land on the horizon because obviously the earth has a curvature.

Mr. Wu who is your supplier ? could you hook me up please ??? 8)

Actually I find this insulting, what is going on today with the sciences and especially at what they call learning institutions is beyond belief. The schools have been turned into feminist sh it holes for the ignorant and junk science rules the day here in America as of late. This is being done on purpose !

Mr. Wu obviously needs to go into drug rehab. :cry:

+1

Sillyness about "level" railroad tracks ...they are not level typically for even a few hundred yards, as the tracks follow the topography they are laid on. Lighthouse must be higher than 20 ft to be seen out 30 miles...very few lighthouses were only 20 ft above sea level...Lil

Some GOOD stuff in the bong I guess....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:Heliocentrism is the religion of the Romans and Greeks. We still pay homage to their gods: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune, Venus. These were all gods during the Greco-Roman era.

Heliocentrism is a religion, just like evolution and the Big Bang.

Winston, good job buying that book. I knew he had a book, but I'm reading some books based upon sociology and psychology, which are equally as compelling to me as the true nature of the world and life, or maybe they are related subjects because of that. I dont think I will be reading his book though, not unless I wanted to go out and talk about it with others. As you know, it isnt worth trying to wake other people up, cause it will subject you to ridicule and ostracism. People are always looking for a reason to make fun of others. I just keep my mouth shut and let them think what they want. We will all find out how Satan has deceived us on the Day of Judgment at the Great White Throne. I'm hoping to be at God's side in heaven while the unbelievers confess what they have done to deceive us all. This will be very interesting to see. Too bad it will only last one whole hour.
Come on dude were in the 21st century now, they will more than likely be bringing the witch burnings and stoning's here shortly. We will be able to watch it all day on the idiot box and if were lucky crucifixions as well..
Last edited by Moretorque on July 1st, 2015, 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu, Aristotle of ancient Greece in 200 BC made the point the earth must be a sphere because when you go out to sea around about 20 miles distance you no longer see land on the horizon because obviously the earth has a curvature.

Actually I find this insulting, what is going on today with the sciences and especially at what they call learning institutions is beyond belief. The schools have been turned into feminist sh it holes for the ignorant and junk science rules the day here in America as of late. This is being done on purpose !

+1

Sillyness about "level" railroad tracks ...they are not level typically for even a few hundred yards, as the tracks follow the topography they are laid on. Lighthouse must be higher than 20 ft to be seen out 30 miles...very few lighthouses were only 20 ft above sea level...Lil

Some GOOD stuff in the bong I guess....
I can't believe what is going on with this civilization from the mental aspect of it.
Time to Hide!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What about the planes? Do pilots constantly need to drop altitude, they must be right?

Military fighter jets can travel at speeds of 3-4000km/h, 4x speed of commercial airliner.

any good explanation for this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You didn't read what I wrote above. Lighthouses and their light can be seen from 30 miles out. And 20 miles out to see, you can use a telescope to see the land again. There are 100 proofs that show no curvature of the Earth.

Another proof is that if you spin a wet tennis ball, the water will fly out 360 degrees. Yet this mysterious unknown force of gravity holds all the oceans on Earth onto a ball that is spinning at 1000 mph?! They cannot prove that water will stick onto a spinning ball even in a miniature model. It's pure theory and conjecture. Plus water cannot have curvature. Fill your bathtub with water or a bowl with water and you will see. Water is always level.

I'll bet that everyone here, except Adama, is looking at this thread and rolling their eyes and thinking, "Gosh. I hope Winston doesn't start talking about the Flat Earth theory publicly or else our movement will be discredited and we will be shamed for being on HA." lol

Anyway, here is a video taken during an amateur balloon flight at 75,000 feet. Notice that the horizon is level with no curvature, when the camera is still that is, and with normal lens, not fish eye lens. Also notice that the Earth appears motionless and isn't spinning at 1,000 mph, nor moving in orbital path at 67,000 mph (which is faster than a bullet) like official science says, or else it would speed away from the balloonist faster than a speeding bullet!

High altitude images below. Gee doesn't this sun below look like a light bulb? lol. Certainly doesn't look 93 million miles away. Looks a lot closer. Also, notice how the sun's rays below extend out in different angles. If the sun were 93 million miles away, the rays should come from far away in straight parallel lines.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:What about the planes? Do pilots constantly need to drop altitude, they must be right?

Military fighter jets can travel at speeds of 3-4000km/h, 4x speed of commercial airliner.

any good explanation for this?
Pilots do not drop altitude every minute like they would if they were flying over a globe. They fly level with the ground as if it were a flat Earth. They don't ask questions or call the FAA and ask about such anomalies of course, or else they could be out of a job. Official science would probably say that pilots are going around the curvature of the Earth without knowing it.

Also, when ship navigators and sailors carry maps and nautical charts with them for navigation purposes, the maps are always flat, assuming a flat Earth. If they needed to make trigonometry calculations over a sphere, then they would take a globe map with them, but they don't. They always take a flat map with them and make calculations over flat surfaces. Moreover, it's impossible for water to have a curvature. Take a bowl of water and swish it around and you will see that it always sets completely level.

Listen to some of Eric Dubay's interviews on YouTube. Listen to about 2 or 3 of them. He explains a lot of this and answers a lot of questions.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eric+dubay
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I would say take some physics classes if they taught real science in schools anymore, this thing is stupider than sh it.

The laws of gravity and the earths pull from it's mass explain the tennis ball and the plane, get the plane going the speed of a Saturn 5 so it reaches escape velocity then it will go straight out and leave the earth and travel into space.
Jesus this is getting real bad and a China man too, plain sad ! :( This is not looking good for humanity.

Spin the earth like a pulsar and see what happens to the water and everything else, plain stupid. It spins one rotation every 24 hours. Spin the tennis ball 1 rotation every 24 hours.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 1st, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Assuming that is true, then what would be the select elite's purpose for deceiving everyone that the Earth is a globe and that outer space exists?

What are the explanations for the auroras, meteor showers, the solar and lunar eclipses, the sun and moon, changing of seasons based on the axis of the Earth, the the moon's gravitational effects on the oceans, and the changing of daylight to night.

Even if there was an ice wall surrounding Antarctica, what would be beyond it?

Assuming it is a hoax, then does Hollow Earth exist, or could this be Hollow Earth and there be a world above that's more expansive that the select elite's are trying to hide from everyone with the entrance/exit somewhere in Antarctica?

For most of history people did believe the Earth was flat, but wouldn't someone fall off?

If outer space isn't surrounding Earth, then what is?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

A circle and a globe appear round, but very tiny flat, straight lines are what compose both a circle and a three-dimensional globe.

Testing water on a tennis ball isn't the same as Earth's gravity holding water on Earth. The water is already on Earth and so is the tennis ball. The water wants to leave the tennis ball because gravity pulls it down to Earth. A tennis ball is an object on Earth. Earth is a planet with gravity.

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/pythagoras/ ... rcle.shtml

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... not-round/

http://www.smarterthanthat.com/astronom ... -not-flat/
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

By the way Mr. Wu of " The World According To Wu " , those pictures look to be 50 to 100 miles wide and the earth is 27000 miles around in circumference so it's 100's of times easily more vast all the way around the earth and I see some slight curvature in those shots.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

so there actually is a limit to what moretorque is willing to buy into
:shock:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?