Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by yick »

The earth isn't flat - is The Sun flat? Pluto? Mars?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 7:48 pm
They appear to be self-luminescent disks. In any case their shape is irrelevant to the shape of the earth. In the flat earth view, the earth is the unmoving centre of the universe with celestial objects moving around it, so evaluating the shape of the earth by the shape of those objects would be like evaluating the shape of the floor of your house by the shape of your light bulbs.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 8:06 pm
yick wrote:
They appear to be self-luminescent disks. In any case their shape is irrelevant to the shape of the earth. In the flat earth view, the earth is the unmoving centre of the universe with celestial objects moving around it, so evaluating the shape of the earth by the shape of those objects would be like evaluating the shape of the floor of your house by the shape of your light bulbs.
I am not arguing this shit on my two months off, cornfed, f**k off! :lol:

Science says the world isn't flat!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 8:16 pm
"Science" also says you should take the lethal gene-editing "vaccine" against the common cold. Why aren't you dead yet?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
How would you know? How do you know the sun and moon aren't flat discs? All you see is that they are circular. Have you seen the moon rotate or spin or show its other side? If not, how do you know there is an other side? You don't think, you just ridicule. You don't know, you just take it on faith. You see the scientific model, but you don't see it in reality. How do you know it's not all a lie? How??? You don't!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 8:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 8:06 pm
yick wrote:
I am not arguing this shit on my two months off, cornfed, f**k off! :lol:

"Science" is a fallacy. Science says nothing. It's a concept and tool. The scientific establishment is a body of paid men and women, so if you are referring to the scientific establishment, well they are paid people with an agenda and are fallible, subject to money, corruption, bias, agenda, conspiracy, lies, etc. Not infallible. That's a major atheist fallacy of people who don't think. They lump science and the scientific establishment as one and the same, when they are NOT.

Btw, "science" also says we came from apes or a common ancestor, without any real evidence. And it says we came from a rock too, and evolved out of a bacteria. No evidence for that either. And its nonsensical, we do not see new species come out of nowhere. There's a great meme that says if apes turned into man, then how come there are millions of apes and humans but none of the species in between? Great meme.

Anyone can lie. Question everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 2:33 pm
yick wrote:
How would you know? How do you know the sun and moon aren't flat discs?
I can spin that question back to you, how do YOU know...

Prove it to me that the world is flat... don't tell me about some other guy and their lame, dipshit theories...

So, lets just say the world is flat, like a table... if you kept walking along the length of a table you would fall off the table but no-one has yet to 'fall' off the earth? Why is that?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 5:49 pm
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:

Prove it to me that the world is flat... don't tell me about some other guy and their lame, dipshit theories...

So, lets just say the world is flat, like a table... if you kept walking along the length of a table you would fall off the table but no-one has yet to 'fall' off the earth? Why is that?
Seriously, the fall-off-the-edge question? Yick, why are you commenting when you're not even remotely familiar with the terms of the debate? And as someone said, flat earth isn't a theory it's an observation. It's what we see and feel -- flat and no motion. It's incumbent upon the heliocentric globalists to prove their theory, and they can't even begin to do it. They produce a bunch of obviously faked pictures and math hocus pocus. It's completely unpersuasive to anyone who bothers to actually look at it with the brain in gear.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gsjackson wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 8:43 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 5:49 pm
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:

Seriously, the fall-off-the-edge question? Yick, why are you commenting when you're not even remotely familiar with the terms of the debate? And as someone said, flat earth isn't a theory it's an observation. It's what we see and feel -- flat and no motion. It's incumbent upon the heliocentric globalists to prove their theory, and they can't even begin to do it. They produce a bunch of obviously faked pictures and math hocus pocus. It's completely unpersuasive to anyone who bothers to actually look at it with the brain in gear.
It doesn't surprise me that you're a flat earther Kenny Rodgers - yeah, falling off the edge of a flat earth is feasible, is it not?

The reason it's flat to you is because of your minuscule line of vision in relation to the size of the sphere that you are on - other than that, you cannot actually prove the world is actually flat - if you walked or sailed from one part of the planet to the other, you won't fall off - as Ferdinand Magellan proved over 500 years ago. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 9:23 pm
What is that supposed to prove?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:41 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 9:23 pm
What is that supposed to prove?
That nobody fell off the earth and nobody ever has...

Have you ever thought why you are now having winter down there and why it is summer up here?

Have you thought why we have night and day?

And why is it such an impossible idea that the earth is a sphere when spheres exist everywhere... oranges, basketballs, footballs, edam cheeses etc

And why would the powers-that-be hide something such as the earth is flat? What for?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:45 pm

Have you ever thought why you are now having winter down there and why it is summer up here?

And why is it such an impossible idea that the earth is a sphere when spheres exist everywhere... oranges, basketballs, footballs, edam cheeses etc

And why would the powers-that-be hide something such as the earth is flat? What for?
So would it be fair to say that you know absolutely nothing about the subject? From your response it would seem that debating the subject with you would be like debating the finer points of differential calculus with a chimp.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

All your questions have been answered in the flat earth material -- it's the most basic sort of stuff in that discussion. Again, why address the issues when you're not familiar with them?

Here's a couple for you about when you fly. If the earth is revolving west to east at 1,000/mph at the equator, why, after allowing for wind differences, does it take the same time to fly east from point A to point B, and to fly west between the same points? How does that work? And how do pilots manage to land on runways that are moving away from them or moving towards them at hundreds of miles per hour?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:57 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:45 pm

So would it be fair to say that you know absolutely nothing about the subject? From your response it would seem that debating the subject with you would be like debating the finer points of differential calculus with a chimp.
Course I haven't read 'flat earth material' what do you take me for?

Do you wonder why your life is the way it is, cornfed? You actually believe this shit? And discussing why flat earth theory is like discussing differential calculus with a chimp, are you speaking from the worldview of a chimp, cornfed? How reflective of you.