Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by Winston »

Interesting documentary about how the Jesuits created the globe Earth model and why they did it.

Remember guys, this quote:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rob Skiba does a presentation targeting those who wish to debunk Flat Earth called "Debunking Flat Earth 101". He's very passionate and loud in this presentation.

Neo and gsjackson, you will love this one. It's funny and melodramatic.
This video is dedicated to those who wish to debunk the Flat Earth. There are at least 12 things you NEED TO KNOW going into such an endeavor.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 6:53 am
@Neo and @gsjackson:

You won't believe this, but NASA officials ACTUALLY do admit that they've lost all the technology that sent them to the Moon and cannot recreate or rebuild it! So it's not a conspiracy theory claim, NASA staff actually SAID that! Take a look below and see for yourself. They also claim that they cannot leave LOW EARTH ORBIT and that it's impossible for anyone today to do so, and talk as if no one ever has before too! They actually SAID that! FOR REAL! See for yourself below. This should make everyone raise an eyebrow, including the pro-Apollo crowd.

The fact that it can't be done now is all the proof needed.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Neo, @gsjackson, @Yohan:

Theres something i dont get. If the earth is moving through space in its orbital path at 67,000mph then how come when astronauts go to outer space, especially the Apollo astronauts, the earth didnt shoot away from them like a speeding bullet and leave them in the dust and in outer space to die with no hope of ever catching up to the moving earth?

Doesnt that make you scratch your head? Very odd isnt it?

Also why dont the stars change every night if the earth is moving through space? Why are the stars the same every night? Especially the north pole star polaris which remains fixed and never moves? Are we supposed to believe that all the stars are moving too at exactly the same rate and direction as our sun so as not to be noticed? Lol. And the stars are so far away that earths movement doesnt change how they look in the sky? Lol. Yeah right.

Also its one thing to prove the earth is rotating and even if it is proven, it a different issue to prove that the earth is also moving through space at 67,000mph right? Those are two separate issues. Right?

How come most people wont ask or answer these questions? All people do is ridicule you if u ask them? I guess one is not allowed to question anything that is established, even if it cannot be proven or demonstrated to be true. Go figure. Lol

Do u have any explanation for these questions? What would NASA or astronomers say?

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Theres something i dont get. If the earth is moving through space in its orbital path at 67,000mph then how come when astronauts go to outer space, especially the Apollo astronauts, the earth didnt shoot away from them like a speeding bullet and leave them in the dust and in outer space to die with no hope of ever catching up to the moving earth?

Doesnt that make you scratch your head? Very odd isnt it?

Also why dont the stars change every night if the earth is moving through space? Why are the stars the same every night? Especially the north pole star polaris which remains fixed and never moves? Are we supposed to believe that all the stars are moving too at exactly the same rate and direction as our sun so as not to be noticed? Lol. And the stars are so far away that earths movement doesnt change how they look in the sky? Lol. Yeah right.

Also its one thing to prove the earth is rotating and even if it is proven, it a different issue to prove that the earth is also moving through space at 67,000mph right? Those are two separate issues. Right?

How come most people wont ask or answer these questions? All people do is ridicule you if u ask them? I guess one is not allowed to question anything that is established, even if it cannot be proven or demonstrated to be true. Go figure. Lol

Do u have any explanation for these questions? What would NASA or astronomers say?
That's exactly correct. This is the Matrix.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alexs reply to my questions about the movement of the earth.

[5/19, 1:39 PM] Alex From Venice: Those are very well explained by basic physics bro. When astronauts departs from earth they are travelling at the same speed of earth... even if they leave earth, they'll still keep travelling at same speed due to the so called inertia

[5/19, 1:41 PM] Alex From Venice: stars are so distant from earth that earth movement isn't enough to cause a change in perspective

[5/19, 1:42 PM] Alex From Venice: the thing is that earth keeps its rotation axis always parallel to itself so that the angular position of the stars relative to earth north pole is always the same

[5/19, 1:56 PM] Winston Wu: But isn't that just a theory and words? Its never been proven or demonstrated right?

[5/19, 2:49 PM] Alex From Venice: Well... it's demonstrated by the satellites that orbits around the earth... and the "law" of inertia is simple, everyone experience that on their daily life. When you are inside a bus if you lunch a ball in away from you on the same direct of the bus is going, the ball goes away from you and doesn't come back. That's because the speed of the ball is the speed of the bus in the very same moment you lunch the ball

[5/19, 2:51 PM] Alex From Venice: Rules of perspective are also observable in everyone experience... airplanes far in the sky seems to move very little even they travel at speed of 600 miles per hours

[5/19, 7:51 PM] Winston Wu: Are u saying that while astronauts are in space they are moving with the earth at 67,000mph? Lol. Even if they are floating to the moon? Lol.

How far out in space do you have to go before u can see the earth speeding by at 67,000mph? Lol.

[5/19, 7:52 PM] Winston Wu: Yeah but if u are outside the bus and it is moving fast u can see it drive by you. But not the earth moving at 67,000mph? Lol

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 4:54 am
Alexs reply to my questions about the movement of the earth.

[5/19, 1:39 PM] Alex From Venice: Those are very well explained by basic physics bro. When astronauts departs from earth they are travelling at the same speed of earth... even if they leave earth, they'll still keep travelling at same speed due to the so called inertia

[5/19, 1:41 PM] Alex From Venice: stars are so distant from earth that earth movement isn't enough to cause a change in perspective

[5/19, 1:42 PM] Alex From Venice: the thing is that earth keeps its rotation axis always parallel to itself so that the angular position of the stars relative to earth north pole is always the same

[5/19, 1:56 PM] Winston Wu: But isn't that just a theory and words? Its never been proven or demonstrated right?

[5/19, 2:49 PM] Alex From Venice: Well... it's demonstrated by the satellites that orbits around the earth... and the "law" of inertia is simple, everyone experience that on their daily life. When you are inside a bus if you lunch a ball in away from you on the same direct of the bus is going, the ball goes away from you and doesn't come back. That's because the speed of the ball is the speed of the bus in the very same moment you lunch the ball

[5/19, 2:51 PM] Alex From Venice: Rules of perspective are also observable in everyone experience... airplanes far in the sky seems to move very little even they travel at speed of 600 miles per hours

[5/19, 7:51 PM] Winston Wu: Are u saying that while astronauts are in space they are moving with the earth at 67,000mph? Lol. Even if they are floating to the moon? Lol.

How far out in space do you have to go before u can see the earth speeding by at 67,000mph? Lol.

[5/19, 7:52 PM] Winston Wu: Yeah but if u are outside the bus and it is moving fast u can see it drive by you. But not the earth moving at 67,000mph? Lol
Ask him how fast the astronauts are going when they step outside the space station to take a little walk. Are they going 17,000 mph along with the space station, or does it just park and wait for them?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 3:46 pm

Ask him how fast the astronauts are going when they step outside the space station to take a little walk. Are they going 17,000 mph along with the space station, or does it just park and wait for them?
I wonder. If a stunt-person is riding on the top of a train or bus, and if he jumps straight up into the air, will he necessarily always land back down on the moving vehicle? Or is there a significant chance that the vehicle will not be under him when he lands?

Likewise, if a man opens the sunroof of a moving vehicle, if he tosses a ball up in the air high enough, will it fall back down into his hand for him to catch it? At what point is the synchronicity of their inertia lost, and then both objects are no longer linked together? Is it simply a matter of distance?

My guess is, that probably once the smaller object is outside of the vehicle (the larger object), the synchronicity of movement or the transfer of inertia from the larger object to the smaller object is lost. To maintain inertia, the smaller object would have to be inside of the larger. Once outside of the vehicle (the larger object), anything can happen to the smaller object.

Yes, instead of gravity, I call this property of objects "protection."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I posted this before, radar proves the earth is round. Also cruise missiles and why they were built proves this as well... Lots of other things prove this as well, I do not understand how this can go for 75 pages...

I think our rulers created this possibly as a marker to see just how effective their dumbing down has worked...
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:

See my theory of Protection in a post above.
Winston wrote:

The stars are located in the celestial sphere, which rotates nightly and seasonally.
Winston wrote:
Correct. Rotation is the 24hr spin of the so called globe. Revolution is the globe's orbit around the sun. Rotation is supposed to be 1000mph if my memory servers. Revolution is 66,600 mph.

There's another confounding variable. The sun is moving at a speed of 500,000 mph itself.

(There's also the issue of how were these astronomical numbers "calculated.")

Yet despite all this, the constellations hold their configurations and have for hundreds and thousands of years, even though they should be on their own individual vectors and trajectories outside of our "galaxy."

And then there's the whole issue of, How in the world is it possible to see a light that is truly over one trillion miles away? As if that would be possible.

This is modern science and its reliability. Still, many people believe it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo you forgot the fastest mover -- the next one above the solar system, is it the galaxy, universe? It's supposed to be beating feet away from the original Big Bang at the rate of about 1.5 million mph, for the last 14 billion years.

Re Moretorque's comment above: Agreed, our rulers continually push the envelope to see just how preposterous they can make the official story and still get the vast majority to believe. There apparently are no limits.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More from Alex and me.

[5/19, 8:12 PM] Alex From Venice: to see the earth moving at maximum speed astronauts should slow down at absolute zero speed. Means they should decelerate using thruster that pushes them in the opposite direction of that of the earth, which is the same direction and speed they had when they took off

[5/19, 8:17 PM] Alex From Venice: think that you are inside an airplane and you are playing with a ball... the ball will acts relative to you same as if you were playing on earth, yet both you and the ball are moving at the airplane speed... if you could walk outside the plane without falling and without air, you couldn't see the plane moving away from you because you'd still be moving at the plane speed even after you step out of the plane

[5/19, 9:46 PM] Winston Wu: Outside the plane youd definitely see it moving. Just jump outside of a jeepney or car or bus and u will see it moving too. Thats not a valid analogy. Wheres the evidence earth is moving at all? Even a little?

[5/19, 10:09 PM] Alex From Venice: if you jump outside a Jeepney you are "jumping" away... so you are the one moving away from the Jeepney, not the jeepney from you.
In my analogy I said "if you could WALK outside the plane WITHOUT FALLING", it's not something that can happen I'm reality so it's theoretical based on the laws of physics.
When you jump out of the jeepney you still have the speed of the jeepney less your jump speed, so when you give ground you'll keep sliding and rotating like if you were dragged by the Jeepney. You'll definitely see the jeepney moving, but that's because you have been stop to the ground. As I said if astronauts could stop they'd see the earth moving at it's max speed

[5/20, 11:46 AM] Winston Wu: So u mean gravity is like a tractor beam in star trek then? Even if ur in space u wont see the earth moving because u are moving with it? How far away do u have to go before u will see the earth move at 67000mph?

Is it like a merry go round carousel? You are always in the suns gravity or earths gravity so you never see any movement? Just like on a merry go round, as it spins u spin with it, so u never see the horses moving while youre standing on it even if youre not sitting on the horse? Lol. To see the merry go round moving you'd have to get off it right? So to see the solar system moving and spinning you'd have to leave the solar system right? Lol. And if u left the solar system you should also see the sun and planets moving through space at 500,000mph right? Or would you?

This is very confusing. It seems like all this is ad hoc, just made up stuff out of thin air to support a model or theory of planets motion and solar systems. And constant moving of the goal posts too. None of it is verifiable at all by the average person.

I suppose if u went to university to study astronomy they would show u tons of complex equations to prove all this. But math is a languages and language can be used to lie or show anything u want. So can a computer program.

I suppose an expert in mathematics could show u how Copernicus arrived at his conclusion that the earth moved around the sun using his equations. However those equations could be used to prove that the sun and planets go around the earth too, even if the planets are rotating around the sun, not earth. So it goes both ways.

Also i heard Copernicus didnt want to publish his heliocentric model. The Vatican forced him into it. That's why Copernicus wasnt arrested but Galileo was. I wonder why. I heard the Vatican wanted to introduce the idea of aliens and other worlds for some reason.

[5/20, 11:51 AM] Alex From Venice: No bro, it's not a matter of distance, it a matter of "slowing down" to zero speed.

[5/20, 11:55 AM] Alex From Venice: As long as we are on earth we are like inside a huge bus, airplane, or merry go round carousel... as you said to see the horse moving you need to "get off", it means you need to stop moving together with the carousel. You can "stop" moving at carousel speed by getting your feet on the ground, which is not moving relative to the carousel... but if you get off earth... you can't step into anything that isn't moving relative to earth, so you'll keep moving at same earth speed plus or less the speed you add or reduce with thrusters

[5/20, 11:59 AM] Alex From Venice: The principle is that once you start moving, you keep moving at that speed "forever", unless some force will slow you down... that's the "inertia" law, or Newton 1st law of motion... that's basic physics so it doesn't need super complex math based theories... it just comes out of every day life observations and simple experiments

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[5/20, 12:01 PM] Winston Wu: Someone in my forum asked you:

"Ask him how fast the astronauts are going when they step outside the space station to take a little walk. Are they going 17,000 mph along with the space station, or does it just park and wait for them?"

[5/20, 12:07 PM] Alex From Venice: They will have exactly the same speed as the space station...

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 9:10 pm

"Ask him how fast the astronauts are going when they step outside the space station to take a little walk. Are they going 17,000 mph along with the space station, or does it just park and wait for them?"

[5/20, 12:07 PM] Alex From Venice: They will have exactly the same speed as the space station...
So is that 17,000 mph or 0 mph? And if the former, how does the human body hold up hurtling through space at that speed? Any problems with space debris or some such? If the latter, if the space station parks for a while, how is it stopped and started up again?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 9:10 pm

So is that 17,000 mph or 0 mph? And if the former, how does the human body hold up hurtling through space at that speed? Any problems with space debris or some such? If the latter, if the space station parks for a while, how is it stopped and started up again?
I think he meant 17k mph. The human body holds up because there's no air in space, so no friction or resistance. Just like on earth, you move through space at 67,000mph with the earth and don't notice it. Just like you don't notice movement on a plane because you move with the plane. The space station probably floats around the earth at that default speed, without any thrusters, so it never really stops I guess? That's what they would say probably.