North Korean film exposes America's evil crimes and culture

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

North Korean film exposes America's evil crimes and culture

Post by Winston »

Check out this revealing North Korean documentary exposing the crimes, lies, propaganda and bad culture of America and its Zionist rulers. It's very accurate and spot on. Wow. These North Korean filmmakers really know what's going on in the west. They sound like freethinkers. How can that be? I thought freethinkers didn't exist in North Korea. The last third of it exposes the degeneracy and idiocracy of American pop culture and television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUu7DhL86Js

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: North Korean film exposes America's lies, crimes, propag

Post by OutWest »

Nothing is "Exposed" here. Every bit of it, whether true or not, has been combed over in vast quantity for decades.
Whether it is true, true in part, or fabrication. You are actually free to talk about it and publish it. There is not a "Dear Leader" who will murder you and your family
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hello Winston it's your HAer friend Iraqvet! I'm amazed you even found this video on youtube.com and it wasn't taken down!!! I think this is one of the best anti-propaganda films I have ever seen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:Nothing is "Exposed" here. Every bit of it, whether true or not, has been combed over in vast quantity for decades.
Whether it is true, true in part, or fabrication. You are actually free to talk about it and publish it. There is not a "Dear Leader" who will murder you and your family
How so? Those things have only been exposed on HA and online. But not in government films and documentaries. Why doesn't China or Russia make documentaries like that? It looks like a documentary made by conspiracy theorists and Christians who dislike modern Satanic culture. Did you even watch the whole thing? It's very good and packs a lot of info compactly. It makes America out to be the most evil piece of Satanic filth in the world. lol. Yet sadly, it's pretty much all true.

Since China doesn't tell its citizens the truth about America, yet lets its citizens go on thinking that America provides a better life, you gotta wonder if the Chinese elite and the American/Zionist elite are collaborating at the top or have some deals and partnerships together that are undisclosed publicly. Most business deals are made in private, did you know that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne