It's not "New World Order", it's "Jew World Order"

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

It's not "New World Order", it's "Jew World Order"

Post by jamesbond »

These videos explain how Jews might be behind the "New World Order."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It's not 'New World Order' it's, "Jew World Order"

Post by Adama »

Are you finally waking up? When you're fully awake, you'll realize it isnt the fact that they are Jews and there is nothing special about their ethnicity. You'll realize these are people who are in direct contact with Satan and/or other demons. The Jews are just one part of that. There's also the Vatican, secret societies and European royalty. They've all made pacts with the devil.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It's not 'New World Order' it's, "Jew World Order"

Post by jamesbond »

Here is brother Nathanael talking about the end of the white population and the end of Christians in America, being replaced with Jews and immigrants.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."