Illuminati, Freemasons, Secret Societies: What's Their Purpose and Agenda?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati, Freemasons, Secret Societies: What's Their Purpose and Agenda?

Post by Winston »

Mr S shared this really long article with me about the Illuminati and hidden hand that runs this world. Its long but theres a condensed version at the top.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_soci ... and_081018
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting talk by Dr. Selwyn Stevens, former Freemason turned Christian, about Freemasonry and it's dark secrets. He looks like a down to earth gentleman that is honest and credible.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone is interested in becoming a Freemason here are the steps to join.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay makes a good point in this conspiracy video about the Freemasons below. If we live in a democratic and open society as the establishment claims, then why does every town, village and city in America need a Freemasonic lodge in it? That should make you wonder and raise an eyebrow.

In this video Dubay reveals how the word Columbia/Columbus is all over the founding of America, from Christopher Columbus to the District of Columbia (Washington DC) and more, which are obviously created by secret societies and not random or coincidental. This means America is run by secret societies for sure and is not a conspiracy theory, but an obvious fact hidden in plain sight. In fact, DC is located between Virginia and Maryland because it represents the Virgin Mary, which again is not a coincidence but Illuminati goddess worship. Everything is occult for the elite and the secret societies.

Does this surprise you @publicduende? So you see @fschmidt secret societies and the occult do rule the world and things are not what the exoteric masses and YOU too believe them to be. So why do you believe in everything that's official and claimed by the establishment?

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Winston wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 4:51 am
Eric Dubay makes a good point in this conspiracy video about the Freemasons below. If we live in a democratic and open society as the establishment claims, then why does every town, village and city in America need a Freemasonic lodge in it? That should make you wonder and raise an eyebrow.

In this video Dubay reveals how the word Columbia/Columbus is all over the founding of America, from Christopher Columbus to the District of Columbia (Washington DC) and more, which are obviously created by secret societies and not random or coincidental. This means America is run by secret societies for sure and is not a conspiracy theory, but an obvious fact hidden in plain sight. In fact, DC is located between Virginia and Maryland because it represents the Virgin Mary, which again is not a coincidence but Illuminati goddess worship. Everything is occult for the elite and the secret societies.

Does this surprise you @publicduende? So you see @fschmidt secret societies and the occult do rule the world and things are not what the exoteric masses and YOU too believe them to be. So why do you believe in everything that's official and claimed by the establishment?
You cant be serious Winston
You think secret societies rule the world but at the same time have lodges in every town and city???
Thats not very secret
Is it?
Eh?
Fella
I think Eric dunay sounds like a proper crack pot
You should find more reliable sources of information
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Freemasonic insider on 4chan reveals the Satanic/Luciferian worship of the Freemasons. Very spooky and chilling.

Source:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... odss01.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Not only was Mozart a Freemason but he revealed Freemasonic rituals and symbolism in his opera called "The Magic Flute". Some think he may have been killed right after he composed it, for revealing too many Freemasonic secrets and violating his oath. See below. This Freemasonic grandmaster below admits that Mozart's opera reveals Freemasonic rituals.

Ted Talk video about Mozart's Opera and Freemasonry.

Documentary about Mozart's involvement in Freemasonry.