Illuminati, Freemasons, Secret Societies: What's Their Purpose and Agenda?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Freemasons/Illuminati/Secret Societies: What's their agenda?

Post by Winston »

Film about Freemasons made during Nazi occupied France of 1943, exposing how they work and conspire to manipulate wars and politics behind the scenes in secret. After France was liberated, the director who made this film was tried and executed for making this film and exposing the truth. Obviously, you don't get executed for making up fictional stories.

Forces Occultes (1943)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189529/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

A French politician in the 1930s is drawn into a huge Masonic conspiracy.

Storyline
One of the most extreme examples of Franco-German ideological collaboration to emerge from the Second World War. Echoing racist stereotypes dating back to the nineteenth century, contemporary propaganda, and a wide range of repressive measures instituted by both the Nazis and the Vichy government, the film revives the paranoid conspiracy theory that a secret, international network of Freemasons controls world politics and economics.

Interesting trivia

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189529/tr ... tt_trv_trv

In the Masonic lodge, the camera pans 360 degree.

On France's liberation, writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, producer Robert Muzard, and director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in absentia to death and degradation. Mamy had also been a journalist for some collaborationist newspapers, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949.

The film was commissioned by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France. It virulently denounces Freemasonry and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot.

Both the director and the screenwriter of this anti Masonic Lodge film had been Masonic members themselves.

Full film in French with English subs

This version of the film is narrated by Robert Sepehr who reads the subtitles for you so you don't have to read them.

Relevant comments below the video:

Chuckichanly
6 months ago
Is this film based in reality? I mean all the push for war against did It really happen like that?

Micheal Vincent
2 months ago
Well, the Director was executed for making this film. This film was very much "over the target" with its message. This film is very important for ANY person trying to understand what is happening today.

Daniel Pavlovsky
1 day ago
Most definitely, albeit I'd say the Judaic element is a little downplayed. Nevertheless it does show how Judeo-Masonry operates behind the scenes in order to foment war and bring perpetual chaos to areas they would like to have under their control. The organization became much more organized and started gaining more power and traction around the time of the French Revolution, for which they were responsible. Comparing the French and Bolshevik Revolutions, you'll see the same modus operandi, as well as the two world wars.

I think the movie offers a lot of psychological insight into the types of people who join the organization. Freemasonry has always been touted as being "philanthropic", "making good men better", even "benevolent", but that's all veneer. It attracts the materialistically-ambitious type -people with little-to-no compunction. The Machiavellian, "ends justifies the means" type of people. It's basically a brotherhood of miscreants vouchsafing for each other. It's probably the most explicit form of "selling one's soul", as they basically usurp your conscience; now the consequences of whatever morally questionable act you do (out of "necessity" for the "brotherhood") is basically subsumed by this abstraction, i.e. the brotherhood -the ol' "we were just following orders" canard.

As Nietzsche once said, "Only individuals have a sense of responsibility." So when that individuality takes the backseat and the "brotherhood" takes precedence, the initiate won't have to feel any pang or prick of conscience while doing some pretty awful things, like socially engineering the causes and conditions for war.

At the lower rungs, the initiate may have no idea what the organization is really about, but they're always at the beck and call of their fellow brothers, no matter what. I'd recommend Nesta Webster if you want to learn more about this, especially Secret Societies and Subversive Movements. Albeit she's naive on a few points, she probably offers the best expose on these societies and how they've operated in the past, which should give you some insight into why certain things are happening now in the present day.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Freemasons/Illuminati/Secret Societies: What's their agenda?

Post by Winston »

Great video lecture about the history of the Illuminati. Very clear and informative.

They're Watching You! | The History of the Illuminati

What do Henry Kissinger, Queen Elizabeth, David Rockefeller, and arms magnate Basil Zaharoff have in common? They’ve all been accused of being members of the mysterious Illuminati cult. Now, we take a look at the history of an organization so steeped in mystery, that it has spawned endless conspiracy theories over the years.

This video is episode 12 from the series "The Real History of Secret Societies", Presented by Richard Spence.

Download all of Richard Spence's lectures on Secret Societies in audio format here:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=35157692

TTC - The Real History of Secret Societies - Richard B. Spence, PhD

https://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses ... eties.html

1 - Small-Town Secrets.mp3 3.09 MiB
02 - Secret Societies The Underworld of History.mp3 14.48 MiB
03 - The Knights Templar.mp3 17.85 MiB
04 - Masonic Revolutions in America and France.mp3 18.2 MiB
05 - Bolsheviks, Masons, and Russian Revolution.mp3 17.48 MiB
06 - Adolf Hitler and the Thule Society.mp3 18.31 MiB
07 - Synarchy, Schemers, and Vichy France.mp3 17.96 MiB
08 - Ancient Mystery Cults.mp3 18.21 MiB
09 - The Islamic Assassins.mp3 15.73 MiB
10 - The Medieval Cathars.mp3 17.82 MiB
11 - The Rosicrucians.mp3 19.1 MiB
12 - The Illuminati.mp3 15.94 MiB
13 - The Freemasons.mp3 18.03 MiB
14 - Ireland’s Secret War for Independence.mp3 17.91 MiB
15 - Debunking the Elders of Zion.mp3 18.58 MiB
16 - Mafia Criminal Secret Societies.mp3 16.73 MiB
17 - Aleister Crowley, Occultism, and Espionage.mp3 17.59 MiB
18 - Red Octopus The Communist International.mp3 17.7 MiB
19 - Japan’s Black and Green Dragons.mp3 18.29 MiB
20 - Italy’s Secret Government_ The P2 Lodge.mp3 18.74 MiB
21 - From the KKK to the Black Shriners.mp3 17.54 MiB
22 - Bohemian Grove, Bilderbergers, and Elites.mp3 17.46 MiB
23 - Secret Societies for Aging Swingers.mp3 17.61 MiB
24 - Terrorism’s Long Trail of Secret Cells.mp3 18.79 MiB
25 - Secret Societies_ The Never-Ending Story.mp3 20.33 MiB
26 - UFOs and the Elusive George Hunt Williamson.mp3 4.84 MiB
8680_SecretSocieties.pdf16.76 MiB
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Freemasons, Illuminati, Secret Societies: What's their agenda?

Post by Winston »

This is a great video on Freemasonry from a neutral professor, who is neither pro nor anti Freemasonry.

"Freemasonry isn’t one thing, but many, and it always has been this way. Much of this vagueness and variety stems from the fact that Freemasonry’s origins are lost in time. As ever, people see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. Therefore, unsurprisingly, Freemasonry grew into a worldwide presence, and in this video we see how it inspired and influenced society as we know it today.

This video is episode 13 from the series "The Real History of Secret Societies", Presented by Richard B. Spence"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've never understood something. Why do Truthers (e.g. Alex Jones and David Icke) and many Christians think that the Masons are conspiring to establish a NWO Orwellian totalitarian government that takes away all your freedom and privacy and turns you into a zombie who takes drugs to cope, and is always enslaved, poor, and oppressed? Nothing in Masonic literature supports anything like that. They promote good moral values and spiritual and ethical teachings. They seem very pro-freedom and are about helping people. None of the teachings of Masonry or other secret societies advocate world totalitarian government or an Orwellian dystopia like in the novel 1984 or the taking away of everyone's freedoms. So where do Truthers get that? It doesn't make sense.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Freemasonry is considered to have always been a goy front for Talmudic Jewish supremacists. See a famous quote in the 19th century to that effect by Rabbi Wise. The platitudes are just for the lower levels of masonry; 33rd degree and up are supposed to be a completely different world, I guess rooted in the Kaballah. That's all I know, so don't ask me for further clarification, but if you want a motive there it is, the same menace we face every single day in a thousand ways -- Jewish supremacists trying to subjugate the goy, whose only purpose in life is to serve them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
August 1st, 2021, 7:29 am
Freemasonry is considered to have always been a goy front for Talmudic Jewish supremacists. See a famous quote in the 19th century to that effect by Rabbi Wise. The platitudes are just for the lower levels of masonry; 33rd degree and up are supposed to be a completely different world, I guess rooted in the Kaballah. That's all I know, so don't ask me for further clarification, but if you want a motive there it is, the same menace we face every single day in a thousand ways -- Jewish supremacists trying to subjugate the goy, whose only purpose in life is to serve them.
I've heard that, and it is true that Freemasonry has many symbols in common with Judaism, but that could be because they come from common occult sources too, which all religions may share. However, there's one problem with this theory. Suppose you were a Freemason and in the lower degrees, you learned about spirituality, good moral values, honest ethics, philanthropy and helping your fellow man, etc. Then when you get to the 33rd degree, you learn that it's all about enslaving the world and creating a NWO where no one is free and everything is controlled and everyone is oppressed and enslaved, like in Orwell's 1984. And you are told that you must support the globalist NWO depopulation agenda to eliminate 80 percent of the world's population via some form of mass murder. Wouldn't you be immediately disgusted and revolted? You see what I mean? You can't just train someone to be one way, and then do a 180 when they advance up the ladder to the higher levels. For example, if someone learns and develops good morals and ethics for years while on the lower rungs of Freemasonry, you can't suddenly expect him to turn evil and become a bad guy once they get higher up, just by telling him to. Such a transition would not work. It defies basic logic. You know what I mean?

It would be like training a Christian minister to be a good Christian in seminary school for a few years, and teaching him to uphold good Christian values, and then when he graduates with honors, tell him to become a Satanist. It just wouldn't work. You see what I mean?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yes, and the argument hits home because both my grandfathers had their 50-year Mason pins (don't know what level they were at). I don't know what transition is allowed or how it operates when ordinary people reach the upper levels. I imagine the intoxication of feeling superior to virtually everyone else and being able to control them with lies is seductive for some. I just watched an Eric Dubay video about evolution, in which he read a correspondence between Masons in the 19th century gloating about how easily they could get "the intellectuals" to swallow evolution, while they (Masons) understood it to be nonsense.

But, as someone in the truther movement said recently (maybe it was Dubay), if you're investigating a crime you focus first on whether one has been committed and by whom, then you wonder about motivation, which can have many sources, from mind control to blackmail, bribery and threats of murder.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
August 1st, 2021, 8:56 am
Masons in the 19th century gloating about how easily they could get "the intellectuals" to swallow evolution, while they (Masons) understood it to be nonsense.

Evolution is not nonsense, MAN is about to learn a sad lesson by not respecting it.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
August 1st, 2021, 8:56 am
Yes, and the argument hits home because both my grandfathers had their 50-year Mason pins (don't know what level they were at). I don't know what transition is allowed or how it operates when ordinary people reach the upper levels. I imagine the intoxication of feeling superior to virtually everyone else and being able to control them with lies is seductive for some. I just watched an Eric Dubay video about evolution, in which he read a correspondence between Masons in the 19th century gloating about how easily they could get "the intellectuals" to swallow evolution, while they (Masons) understood it to be nonsense.

But, as someone in the truther movement said recently (maybe it was Dubay), if you're investigating a crime you focus first on whether one has been committed and by whom, then you wonder about motivation, which can have many sources, from mind control to blackmail, bribery and threats of murder.
Yeah well supposedly Masons had a part in the American Revolution, French Revolution and other stuff too. Masons are not monolithic. There are many groups and lodges and what's true for one lodge is not true for another. During the American Revolution War, Masons were on both sides. British Masons were supporting King George III for example, and American Masons were supporting the Rebels. So they are not a unified group. See the video I posted above earlier for more on that.

What I heard from top Truthers like David Wilcock, who has known many Illuminati insiders, is that when you get to the higher levels of secret societies, you aren't told to turn evil and forget all your morals. You're told that in order to ascend and transcend duality, you have to embrace both the good and the bad in extremes. This means you have to do something very good and something very bad too. This merges the duality. At that point, good and evil have no meaning, you are trying to ascend beyond both, not embracing evil. You are trying to go beyond light and dark, good and evil, etc.

This is why the elite cabals such as the Rockefellers and Rothschilds do both good things and bad things. They are involved in philanthropy organizations and charities, but they also do evil things behind the scenes too. That is their philosophy, to transcend both. It's similar to the Sabbatean Frankists of 1666 when their leader and cult deliberately gave in to lust, desire and hedonism in order to bring forth the Second Coming of Jesus.

I don't know if all that is true or not. But it would explain a lot if true.

Yes the Illuminati cabal are told that they descended from superior ET races and genes, according to Wilcock. So they are the chosen in a sense, and therefore special. But that's when they reach the higher levels. At the lower levels, they are merely told that they are descended from the bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, like in the movie and book "The DaVinci Code". Then when they advance, they are told that they are part of an ET bloodline, or in service to it.

Now I don't know if the Masons, Rosicrucians, and the Order of the Golden Dawn are all part of the Illuminati or not. It could be that only a few members are, while most are just in it for the spirituality or occult teachings and fellowship with others, and therefore not part of any dark cabal at all.

Regardless, I don't think anyone sees themselves as evil or one of the bad guys. That's only in fiction. Even Hitler and the Nazis did not see themselves as the bad gusy and believed they were the good guys doing the right thing and best thing for humanity. So it's most likely that the Illuminati believe they are the good guys do and are doing something that's for the good of the human race.

I also heard that the cabal has ways of seeing into the future, so they are able to know what will happen in advance and prepare for it. That's why they are so successful. They have such hidden abilities and technologies that others don't have. That's why no one can compete with them. They see everything in advance and prepare for it. Perhaps they have time machine devices or psychics that see into the future, or some special technology, or they make pacts with entities that can see further down the timeline. Who knows.

It's also possible that the Illuminati and the souls of the Nephilim, which are allegedly the demons in Christian folklore and souls of giants descended from the Watchers in the Book of Enoch that now roam the Earth, have made a pact or alliance where they help each other out. The Illuminati feed the hunger of the Nephilim for blood, pain, fear and suffering, and in return the Nephilim souls help them retain their power and get rid of their enemies for them, and do various favors for them. If so, it would explain a lot, such as their Satanic activities. I know this is more related to Christian lore, but there may be some truth to it.

What do you all think?

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I think that is a load of poppy cock
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. This is a real documented cult that preaches Illumninati doctrine and maybe Satanism too. It has been connected by some journalists to the Manson Family Murders and the Son of Sam Killing Spree. David Berkowitz himself said that the Satanic cult he belonged to were members of it too. It's called the Process Church of the Final Judgment. And it preaches the merging of good and evil, or the union of opposites, which is a classic Illuminati doctrine. Here is some background info about it. I've heard that the Illuminati and the highest levels of Freemasonry (not the lower blue degrees) preach a similar philosophy to it. So perhaps this church is a branch of the Illuminati network? It also sounds similar to the Sabbatean Frankist cult of 1666 too. Very chilling.

Wikipedia entry on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_C ... l_Judgment

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A good podcast discussion about how secret societies have been corrupted from their original good aims of spiritual wisdom and knowledge.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

9 Part series called Freemasonry Unveiled by Altiyan Childs. Very disturbing. Playlist below.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9kN3gOHEbx

First part:

All 9 parts combined here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G5CKX0je0

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 2019 Wuhan Military Games. It's filled with Masonic symbolism as if they were venerating Lucifer the Light Bringer. Does that mean the Freemasons control China too? Weird. Was this ceremony in preparation for the Coronavirus pandemic to further the agenda? Why is the UN logo on this too? I thought China was not part of the UN?

Why does everyone worship Lucifer nowadays? Is he truly the God of this world? What do you think @Neo and @MrMan?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting video about a secret society that never went public called "The Oculists" comprised of esoteric eye doctors and connected to the all seeing eye that esoteric mystery schools are connected to of course. It's not known if they still exist today or have merged with other secret societies.

"Have you ever heard about the oculist conspiracy? No? Based on some recently decrypted documents, there appears to be an ultra secretive group of highly enlightened magi who've remained virtually hidden for hundreds of years by using ciphers and cryptograms to conceal their mysteries and even their very existence. So it's no surprise that very, very few people have heard about this obscure but powerful group.

Most of what is known comes from this Wired article and the discoveries of a collaborate academic effort at Uppsala University and the University of Southern California."

https://www.wired.com/2012/11/ff-the-manuscript/