Cell phone towers set up to cook us, YUMMY!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cell phone towers set up to cook us, YUMMY!

Post by Moretorque »

Starchilds new plan may be to not bother taking any of us to his home planet for dinner but rather turn earth into a giant MICROWAVE so they can just eat us here instead to save saucer wear and tear.

Has anybody seen the cell towers they claim are hooked to MEGA power like millions of watts ? The claims are stating they are going up all over posing as cell towers ...
Last edited by Moretorque on May 23rd, 2016, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Cell phone towers set up to cook us, YUMMY!

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Starchilds new plan may be to not bother taking any of us to his home planet for dinner but rather turn earth into a giant MICROWAVE so they can just eat us here instead to save monster rocket fuel.

Has anybody seen the cell towers they claim are hooked to MEGA power like millions of watts ? The claims are stating they are going up all over posing as cell towers ...
Hey what do you mean...We are planning to eat, that's not fair...We are already eating you :lol: :lol:

You just don't know it with the little gf-bf scams we invented to keep you busy while you wait for your turn. We funded tinder, so that you keep on swiping left and right while we fry you up as steak.

We know dude, your weakness is women and we keep them near to you BUT YET SO FAR.... :wink:

We love the way you get frustrated by not getting laid not finding your love of your life, the reason is we prefer Americans who are single and frustrated with American women...They produce the best loosh in their body for us to take it as a juice every morning.

You are right on the microwave thingy...but hey it was not me..It was my son...He wants humans to be cooked differently.... :lol: :lol: in his new inter galactic restaurant he is opening up next month....Would send you an invite, if you are not on the list :wink: :wink: ...If you know what I mean by List... :mrgreen: or better if you make it past this month...You know you were not on my sons list :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

LMAO and sprinkled/marinated with some "chemtrail" condiment?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am serious about this, the Walmart a mile from my house put up a new tower across the street from it and it has lots of huge cables going to it.

I was reading it only takes a little bit of power to operate a cell phone tower and also it looked like there are big generators all around this thing, it seems like they would be able to target a certain frequency and really mess your mind up?

Tesla said over a hundred years ago this was possible with no problem, we also know America is slated to be taken down for the new owners who have major plans.....

The only entities who will reply too me are two monsters..... :oops: :cry:
Time to Hide!