Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mandela Effect - OMG This will FREAK you all out!

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 5:35 pm
I can perceive demonic activity in relation to the Mandela Effect. Demons use different philosophies to deceive people, and entire religions. A lot of demonized people are idolaters or have at least dabbled in the occult. I can perceive something demonic behind at least one of the promoters of this theory that I heard online.

The theory was started, apparently, by a woman who tries to communicate with ghosts, someone the Old Testament forbade god's people to consult.
It's funny you should mention that. Woodward TV just put out a video about how the Mandela effect could be demonic and some info about the woman that first coined the term, just as you said. Especially since it's being used to claim that the Bible has been changed too. See below.

Btw, that line from Empire Strikes Back is not a mandela effect. That happens to be my favorite movie and I know every line in it and I've always remembered it as, "No, I am your father!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Demons can even to mess with perceptions for a few minutes, make you see some kind of web search of some supposed old reality. I read a post about that elsewhere when I was researching this a while back.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a CGI edited version of Dolly's braces that shows her braces, done as a joke.

Twitter poll shows many people remember Dolly with braces.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could this be digital evidence that Dolly's braces were edited out? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This passionate guy on YouTube wants to issue an important message to all those who deny the Mandela Effect. Hear him out. lol

Part 2 of his message:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, there's a new Mandela Effect that's a bit freaky. Do you all remember the biggest subway station in NYC in Manhattan? It was called "Grand Central Station". Well now it's called "Grand Central Terminal" and always has been apparently, because all traces of "Grand Central Station" have been erased from history! BOOOWHOOO! LOL. So everyone who remembers "Grand Central Station" is now wrong because we are on an alternate timeline. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw there's a new movie out about the Mandela Effect now. It's called "Mandela Effect". Here's the trailer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6544220/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting explanation of how the Mandela Effect might work in this matrix.

http://www.wildheretic.com/why-hide-the-concave-earth/
I am familiar with the Mandela Effect, but much less so regarding the Akashic Records. I read a tiny bit about it during my brief new age woo-woo phase in my early 20s.

How do you think the AR and Mandela Effect work together? Are you going with the theory that rather than parallel worlds, it is manipulation of history (a sort of time travel)? I have no problem entertaining all theories at this stage. So, it could be that the AR has been changed and since the AR resides on a subtler level (etheric?) this in turn changes what shows up in the physical record? Is that the idea?

So “Interview with a Vampire” was changed to “Interview with the Vampire”. The next question is why do some, or perhaps most, people remember “a” and the rest “the”? Myself and my wife remember 100% that is was “a”, yet a few others on the net remember “the”. Mmmm. Perhaps a person’s memories reside on the physical (magnetic brain) and the ethereal (a subtler field). Maybe those people whose memories have been hardwired magnetically to the physical brain due to hard concentration or event focus, i.e. they loved the books and saw the film several times etc., remember the situation pre-change. So when the ethereal change occurs, the physical brain wipe isn’t wiped because of the indentation on the brain is too deep to be subtly erased?

I’m just pulling ideas out of my arse and see if it could stick. To see if that would be correct, I’d have to look at those who adamantly remember it as “the” and see if they were die hard fans etc. If so, then the above theory probably won’t stick.

Obviously the same applies to the Berenstein bears problem. The weird thing is the author says it has always been Berenstain, and he would have the heaviest magnetic indent of memory because he is the source. So maybe the above theory is a load of bollocks and parallel universe is what is happening, or something else entirely? I don’t know to be honest. One day I will catalog the glitch in the matrix reports and categorize them. Something may then stand out.

WH

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I sensed a demonic presence the first time I clicked on a so-called Mandela effect video,and some of the videos from people who believe it seem to have a demonic feel to them. I saw some people deceived by this idea. There are people who think the Bible changed from their universe. One of them was saying an oddly worded King James passage in Revelation was saying something that what it said, claiming another translation on the left of the screen was the real King James translation, when it was clearly labeled as something else. Supposedly, the book was being editted over time.

A lot of what we see around us is really our minds filling in the gaps. We have limited capacity to pay attention. Our eyes focus on few things, and our minds make use of memory and other facilities to fill in the gaps of perception. We take short-cuts, mentally. There are a lot of little things we don't pay attention to. We might not really pay attention to how Froot Loops is spelled. Or we might assume a certain number of 'e's in Febreze. Sally Field gives a speech that says, "Right now you like me." But she does a commercial where she says 'you really really like me.' That becomes the quote that gets repeated, and when people look back at the old awards ceremony, she doesn't say 'really like me' so they think history was edited.

The one that seemed odd to me was The Thinker. I think I remember seeing a drawing of it in Kindergarten with hand to forehead, but not the actual statue. I was thinking it was a hand-to-forehead statue. i hadn't paid it that much attention. Maybe the mind might fill in hand-to-forehead from certain angles because the position of the wrist is odd. I didn't think much of the statue in that Ben Stiller night at the museum movie, though it didn't seem as I remembered it. Then other people remembered it the way I did.

But I am not an art or sculpture guy. I'd seen a drawing of it, maybe, that was hand to forehead, if I remembered right. The name of it may cause people to think fist to forehead for some reason. The sculpture may be a bit counter interuitive in some ways. So a few people out there think it is supposed to be hand to forehead. This is supposed to be evidence for an edited universe?

There are probably thousands of things that we remember wrong, quotes that are popularly misquoted by the majority of people who mention them. When I was a young man, Brother Jed came to the university campus, and his opponents would say, "Judge not lest ye be judged" and Matthew 7:1 actually said "Judge not that ye be not judged." I was aware that this was a popularly misquoted passage. I heard preachers talk about putting wine into wineskins, but I was aware that the KJV said 'bottles.' But there are people who insist that the KJV changed from one version to the other. I can say that in the universe I live in, the popular quote existed in the 1980's, while the King James version said something else. People just thought the King James Version was the popular quote.

If you tell someone one or two quotes they got wrong, it may be no big deal. But if you give them this far fetched theory that reality has changed, tell them that thousands have figured this out, and then bombard them with hundreds of misquoted sayings, different spellings that their brains filtered out for simplicity, popularly misquoted quotes from movies and books, and then mix that with some bogus scientific theory about quantum reality, atom splitting, parallel universes, and a faux Ted Talk on the subject, you might convince some of them. Then the larger number of confused people claiming their reality was edited seems to add credibility to it.

Chris Farley in Tommy Boy said, "Luke I am your father' and many people insist that that was the quote from Star Wars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s

In some cases, I think demons confuse people and try to suck them into this bizaar world view. It's really messed up.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 8:35 pm
So “Interview with a Vampire” was changed to “Interview with the Vampire”.

The reason is 'the Vampire' is a counterintuitive title. There is more than one vampire in these fictional universes. Why would a vampire be 'the vampire'-- even if he were Dracula? He's going to suck some blood out of someone in the movie, and if the person survives, that person becomes a vampire. So there is more than one in these movies. So interviewing 'the vampire' makes less sense than interviewing a vampire. Both titles are pronounced the same if we speak quickly. So if the original, real, only title for the movie was 'Interview with the Vampire', we are going to percieve, hear, and remember with the more intuitive title.

This is about the worst argument for the Mandela effect.

They should the name the tendancy of large numbers of people to misremember facts because they pay selective attention to facts and categorize information in their minds intuitively, 'the Mandela effect.'

Also, Mandela came to the US, to Boston and Atlanta, and maybe other places. There was a clip of African American women chanting 'Mandela'. Maybe they were crying. Someone who saw that clip without context might have thought it was Mandela's funeral. i wonder if that is what happened to the wild-eyed occultist who came up with the Mandela Effect theory.

Btw, they really white washed (no pun intended) the story of that man's life. I checked Wikipedia out several years ago, and there was no reference to the terrorism.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

quote from IMDB poster about braces in Moonraker from https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079574/trivia:
Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.
16 of 24 found this interesting | Share this
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thats not true MrMan. YouTube has clips from the original VHS of Moonraker and Dolly's braces are not in them either. People have uploaded it to show everyone. There is one CGI version of her braces done for fun but those braces are smaller than what people remembered. Also the actress who played Dolly said she never wore braces at all. Hence a genuine mystery.

Do you remember dollys braces MrMan?

Here are some clips from VHS tapes of Moonraker showing Dolly's braces missing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How the Mandela effect is connected to A.I. and the cubed geometry of our matrix. Very deep and esoteric.

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2017/02 ... -and-void/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Post by Winston »

Matthew McKinley:

"This may be the most thorough Mandela Effect presentation on the internet. Probably about 40% of our community does not see the M.E. Are you gonna be triggered by the topic, or try to understand it with an open mind."

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 9:27 pm
Btw, there's a new Mandela Effect that's a bit freaky. Do you all remember the biggest subway station in NYC in Manhattan? It was called "Grand Central Station". Well now it's called "Grand Central Terminal" and always has been apparently, because all traces of "Grand Central Station" have been erased from history! BOOOWHOOO! LOL. So everyone who remembers "Grand Central Station" is now wrong because we are on an alternate timeline. lol
The Wikipedia article says, "Grand Central Terminal (GCT; also referred to as Grand Central Station[N 2] or simply as Grand Central) is a commuter rail terminal located at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City."

I've always heard 'Grand Central Station.' The full name of Los Angeles is "Nuestra Señora La Reina de los Angeles", but everyone calls it Los Angeles. No parallel worlds are necessary to explain these things.

I don't think I've ever seen Moonraker. The scene doesn't make sense without braces, though, and I think i've seen knock-offs of the scene with braces. I think I read something about a poster or some kind of promo with the girl wearing braces.

I also think some of the Mandela Effect stuff is demonic. I sensed a demonic presence come into the room the first time I opened a video after reading about it on this forum, and people have been deceived into some weird ideas from it. An occultist came up with the theory. There is such a thing as doctrines of demons.