Eric Dubay - Flat Earth Leader & Kung Fu Teacher From Thailand

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Eric Dubay - Flat Earth Leader & Kung Fu Teacher From Thailand

Post by Gali »

Huddo wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 2:31 am
“1. Fact: It's impossible to detect curvature on earth with any solid ironclad method. Not even at 60,000 feet in the air. Pilots also say they never see curvature when interviewed. The curvature is completely conceptual. Not observable at all.”

Sorry to burst your bubble, or globe so to speak 😉

https://youtu.be/8OnJCqtTxsA
You are delusional when you think that facts impress them.
Gali
Junior Poster

Eric Dubay Flat Earth Forum - Will they discover science?

Post by Gali »

I know I should do something more reasonable but I am procrastinating. So I am checking this Eric Dubay guy's forum. They put so much time to do mental gymnastic to avoid science. At one point Eric wanted to to buy a sextant. It is like primates discovering tools. Let's see how far the Flat Earth race will develop. :lol:

https://ifers.123.st/
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Eric Dubay Flat Earth Forum - Will they discover science?

Post by Gali »

Look at that position of the sun and moon

The map shows day and night on Earth and the positions of the Sun (subsolar point) and the Moon (sublunar point) right now.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... ul&earth=0
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 2:24 am
lol. Scientifically illiterate. How about googling the answers first before putting primitive questions out there.
You're not even literate in spelling. I constantly have to fix your spelling mistakes.

Again, a textbook is not proof of anything. Language and math can be used to lie. The only real proof is that which you can see with your eyes. Go up in a high altitude hot air balloon or plane and see. The horizon will RISE to your eye level, hence no curvature. This is a fact. It trumps any textbook or math formula. The curvature formula says that as you rise up, the horizon should curve downward, but it doesn't.

Stop using textbooks as proof of anything. You are clearly brainwashed and programmed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huddo wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 2:31 am
“1. Fact: It's impossible to detect curvature on earth with any solid ironclad method. Not even at 60,000 feet in the air. Pilots also say they never see curvature when interviewed. The curvature is completely conceptual. Not observable at all.”

Sorry to burst your bubble, or globe so to speak 😉

https://youtu.be/8OnJCqtTxsA

Many Soviet pilots flying mig 25’s reported seeing the curvature of the earth on high altitude flights.
Except this could be a curved window or an actor. That pilot looks fake like an actor. It's on the BBC, what do you expect? He also talks like a comedian. Very fake. Also in some of the camera scenes the horizon looks flat and horizontal. The curve is only at an angle in a few shots. Watch the video again and see. You can't just cherry pick the shots you like.

Why don't they send Eric Bubay up there? Also all balloons at 100,000 feet show the horizon to be at eye level. The curvature should be visible at that height according to the curvature formula. There's no way around this. Test this yourself. That's the only way you will know for sure. Until then you are believing what's on the media or textbook, which is not real proof.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Eric Dubay Flat Earth Forum - Will they discover science?

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 12:15 pm
I know I should do something more reasonable but I am procrastinating. So I am checking this Eric Dubay guy's forum. They put so much time to do mental gymnastic to avoid science. At one point Eric wanted to to buy a sextant. It is like primates discovering tools. Let's see how far the Flat Earth race will develop. :lol:

https://ifers.123.st/
No need for new threads about this. Please just keep them in the Flat Earth thread or the Eric Dubay thread. I will move this one there now.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huddo wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 3:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:44 pm
Huddo wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm
How do flat earthers explain the highs and lows that constantly circulate Antarctica in an Easterly direction, that I experience and those in South Africa and Argentina do to? An ice wall would make this impossible.
The ice wall isn't speculation and actually observably exists regardless of the shape of the earth, so clearly if you thought it would make other exist ant things impossible you are wrong and this isn't an issue.
I changed my reply to better explain my point. Work out the time it currently takes the same Southern weather systems to hit Australia, South America and South Africa and the speed needed for this to happen in the same time with the flat earth model and it proves the weather systems circulate Antarctica on a globe.
I don't know. It is true that there are problems and issues with the flat earth model. Yes. However, that doesn't mean the globe earth model is true by default, because there are even more problems and issues with the globe model too. Many examples have been given in this thread.

It's a fallacy to assume that if the flat earth model has problems then the globe model must be true, especially since it's never been proven except with math formulas, which prove nothing since mathematics is a language that can be used to deceive and if the first premise is faulty, then no amount of math equations will make it true. Einstein and Tesla noted this too, that modern physics is all math based with no real proofs or experiments using the real scientific method. That's not science. It's fantasy. Anyone can invent any fake explanation and support it with equations. It doesn't create reality or real life evidence. You forget that.

To be balanced, you need to acknowledge both problems with globe earth and flat earth, not just one or the other. Otherwise you are biased and cherry picking. You assume that globe model must be true because it's part of your identity and beliefs, so it needs no proof. Only competing theories do. That's a classic human fallacy.

If you watch some of Eric Dubay's videos, he answers a lot of your questions in detail, no ridicule or condescending attitude like globe earthers do when their religion is attacked. Here's his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0_CSK ... ocgezQEBDg

See this 2 hour video below where Dubay answers a lot of questions. It is very good and uses sheer logic and reason. While watching it you will also get to see amazing beautiful footage from high altitude balloons at 100,000 feet, in which curvature should be detected but is not. The horizon is always flat and at eye level, never curving downward which is what you should see according to the official curvature formula. That says it all. No amount of math equations can refute what you see with your own eyes. And no amount of ridicule or insults can change this basic FACT. Sit back and relax and enjoy. This is a huge dose of red pill truth. But please drop your beliefs and biases first and empty your mind.

Question I posted for Dubay:

Wow Eric, that was a huge dose of RED PILL! I got a question though. Why didn't anyone in the past explore Antarctica? Why didn't European explorers use ropes or ladders to climb the ice wall? And why didn't they use hot air balloons in the 1800s to explore Antarctica or the North Pole? Just wondering. Thanks for all your enlightening videos.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay's new flat earth book for kids. lol. What a great pun, the "earth plane". lol

Order a copy here:

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/eric-du ... pageSize=4

Eric Dubay:

The Earth Plane is a full-color illustrated science adventure story that follows a young boy and his grandfather through a series of scientific experiments and expeditions ending in an incredible discovery that our world is not at all what we have been taught!

Over a year in the making, featuring full color illustrations by Kan Ev Art, and written by Eric Dubay, "The Earth Plane" is the first flat Earth children's book published in history. Available for purchase direct from the publisher, "The Earth Plane" and my other books can be found here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay

As with all of my books, in the coming weeks, I will be releasing "The Earth Plane" full free PDF as well as free audiobook and videobook versions for people to download, mirror and share. Thanks so much to Kan Ev Art for the incredible illustrations and to everyone else for your constant support!

http://www.EricDubay.com
http://www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com
http://www.IFERS.INFO

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay's flat earth book for kids is now out. Here is the free audiobook version of it with pictures. The free PDF version of it is linked below too.

The Earth Plane

Eric Dubay:

The Earth Plane is a full-color illustrated science adventure story that follows a young boy and his grandfather through a series of scientific experiments and expeditions ending in an incredible discovery that our world is not at all what we have been taught! Watch and listen to the videobook or download and read the free PDF here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/46etns28plyww ... e.pdf?dl=0

Please help like, share, re-upload, and support me personally by also purchasing physical copies of "The Earth Plane" and my other books here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question I asked Eric Dubay about some pics that Alex sent me:

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
6 hours ago
Eric, I got a question. My friend sent me photos of a sunset and he said that the sunrays hitting underneath the clouds can only mean that the sun rays are coming from under the Earth's curvature. Do you have any videos addressing this? Should I email you the photos he sent me or have you already seen such photos before? Thanks.

In reply he sent me these 3 videos that address that question:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come Eric Dubay talks about solutions to the system below, but he won't talk about the Happier Abroad solution even though he lives in Thailand lives Happier Abroad himself? I don't get it. Isn't he supposed to be fearless?

Comment I posted for him.

0 seconds ago
Eric, what about the solution of moving abroad to a low cost and healthier and friendlier country like you did when you moved to Thailand and I did when I moved to the Philippines? Why does no one in the truth movement have the guts to talk about that? Why is it so taboo? Why are even you afraid to talk about it? Aren't you even gonna mention it? If you want, we can do a podcast on it. I can talk about the moving abroad solution for hours. I am considered the top expert on it.

1 second ago
You should also let people know Eric that they do NOT have to stay in America. That's a false assumption. There are 5 million Americans who live abroad and do not want to return to the US. I know many expats in the Philippines that feel the same way. No one in the truth movement dares to mention this except me. Aren't you supposed to be fearless Eric? Why is this a taboo topic even you won't touch??? If you were on the sinking Titanic, wouldn't you first thought be to get off it? Of course. So why am I the only one who dares to talk about leaving America as a solution? Imagine if you were on the Titanic and no one thought of getting off except you, wouldn't you be baffled by that? Well that's how I feel. Why does everyone assume you can't leave America? All the truthers say is to buy a gun and pray for us to take our country back. Total foolishness.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, the scamdemic has changed everything. I heard Dubay interviewed by a couple guys in Texas three months ago. He was describing how locked down everything was in Thailand, and they were asking him why he didn't come to Texas, a free state. He didn't have a good answer, and said he might. I moved to Texas three weeks ago, and so far am impressed. The obesity is off the charts, but at least if the non-obese women like your looks, a lot of them will let you know. In Europe they never even look at you; it's like making eye contact is a crime of some sort. From the hottest young babe to ancient and hideous babushkas, you have to do all the work with European women. They will almost never signal interest.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is Dubay so gutless to talk about HA? He should have just said "In Thailand I have more freedom, a lower cost of living, healthier food, and friendlier sweeter more humble more feminine women that are much easier to connect with." The podcaster can't argue with that. Why is it taboo to say that? Yet the truthers claim to be courageous and to be unafraid of any taboo. Go figure. Dubay seems fearless and not afraid to take heat for his flat earth videos. I don't get it.

Mr S just moved to Idaho. He said that the girls there are more normal and will flirt with him and make passes at him if they like him. Women there have hit on him, he says. I guess Idaho is not as spoiled as the west coast USA.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reply to me from Eric Dubay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqTAE53fUiU

Eric Dubay
1 day ago
Of course I recommend living abroad, what a ridiculous accusation to claim that I don't. Even more ridiculous is your claim that I would "fear" recommending living abroad. What scary repercussions are you imagining and who are these people you think threaten anyone who recommends being an expat?

14 seconds ago
​ @Eric Dubay But Eric, I saw the 3 hour interview you did with Eddie Bravo. Near the end, one of the guys in the roundtable asked you why you live abroad, he acted offended that any american would live abroad. You didn't give him a good answer. You told him that you merely liked Thai culture, that's all. You gave a politically correct answer. Why didn't you say this: "In Thailand I have more freedom, a lower cost of living, healthier food, and friendlier sweeter more humble more feminine women that are much easier to connect with."
If you recommend leaving America, why haven't you done a whole video on it? You can interview me. I can talk for hours about this topic. I have a list of 100 reasons to leave America that I can email you if you like. It's a world record. Google "comparison treatise winston wu happier abroad" to find it.

1 second ago
@Eric Dubay Btw Eric, what was the name of that guy at the end of the Eddie Bravo podcast who didn't understand why you would live abroad and why anyone would leave America? I should email him and give him a dose of reality.

0 seconds ago
​ @Eric Dubay But Eric, you have no videos where you recommend leaving America. Can you show me one that you did? Also when interviewers ask you why you live in Thailand, you never say you have more freedom there and a lower cost of living and how the girls are easier to connect with and more down to earth and more feminie and friendly. Why? All you say is that you connect with Thai culture. I've listened to a lot of your interviews, and you always say that. You never say what I said above. So what else can I conclude? Actions speak louder than words. Likewise, no one in the truth movement recommends leaving America. They all assume you cannot leave America and that you all you can do is buy a gun and don't let them take it away. Totally useless. A gun isn't gonna buy your freedom or do anything good. You could get killed for being crazy about guns, like William Cooper did. The whole truth movemen is insane. You should point this out in your videos. Don't you agree?

1 second ago
Eric, if you listen to Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Mark Passio, etc. they ALL say that the world is all the same and the option to leave America doesn't exist. They all say that the solution is to buy a gun to defend your freedoms in America and help raise awareness about conspiracies, etc. ALL OF THEM say that. Taking that literally can get you killed, like it did with William Cooper. So they have a major flaw and fallacy. Why don't you help me expose this and point out this obvious fallacy? The truthers are all blind and mind controlled. Don't you see it? They don't see that they can get off the sinking Titanic. They all assume that you have to stay on the Titanic. Why??? Don't you wonder about that? Since you live in Thailand and are an aware freethinker like me, you must know what I mean right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay's new videobook "20 Proofs that the Earth is an Extended Plane" where he reads Ebenezer Breach's 1898 booklet "20 Geographical Proofs that the Earth is an Extended Plane."

You can download the PDF of the 1898 booklet here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1ys7tib9rnzr ... m.pdf?dl=0