Is Gravity a Myth and Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Gravity a Myth and Hoax?

Post by gsjackson »

Dubay can count me as a convert. I didn't even look at the flat earth thread for a year and a half, assuming it was nonsense. When I did open it Voyager I was linking to a Dubay video in the last post, I clicked, and by the time it was done I was halfway converted. There is next to no evidence supporting the heliocentric model, and once I got past the initial questions about how can you go around the world on a flat earth, and what about the photos of the globe, there were few impediments put up by the conventional view to a complete reexamination of the question.

Dubay is one ballsy badass and cool customer. I'd rather not go the emaciated vegan route with him, and I'd classify his thoughts about the deity and the hereafter as only speculation -- maybe correct maybe not -- but the dude will make you think, and that's a rare pleasure in a media environment of wall-to-wall, agenda-driven propaganda.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 2:01 am
Check out this video where Eric Dubay answers a lot of flat earth questions. In it, he debunks the gravity theory with sheer logic, reason, and common sense too. You will hit yourself for falling for the gravity hoax after hearing Dubay debunk it with reason, reality, and common sense. lol. Not only is the gravity theory inconsistent and contradictory, but it is based on false assumptions too, and was invented to explain how things can stick on the bottom of a spinning ball, otherwise it would not be necessary and density would be enough to explain why things fall. Gravity theory is also built on false assumptions such as without gravity, you would float around in a weightless fashion, which if not even true in the first place, makes gravity unnecessary and totally ad hoc.
Obviously gravity is nonsense and things on Earth find their level of density in a medium, but the question still remains why that happens. I can think of a couple of explanations.

1, There is an up and a down in the universe and down happens to be where the ground is. This has come about and been reinforced by a process Rupert Sheldrake referred to as habituation, where a process causes a form to be established, which then gets repeated.

2. There is an electrostatic force between the negatively charged ground and the positively charged sky.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some things to keep in mind about gravity.

1. Keep in mind that we all assume that without gravity, we would all fall off the spinning ball Earth and float around like a balloon or drift off into space. This is assumed to be a given, and so there must be gravity keeping us down on the spinning ball. However, what you fail to realize is that this assumption has never been proven, only told to us, and IF this assumption was WRONG to begin with, and we are not even on a spinning ball, then gravity is completely unnecessary and has no basis or foundation, and the whole model collapses like a house of cards. This is what most fail to realize, they assume it's a given and is proof of gravity in and of itself. But they forget that this given could be a false assumption, entirely theoretical and never actually proven. But since it's what they were taught in school, they are attached to it, because it's part of their identity. So they have a knee jerk reaction to anyone who questions it. Just something to keep in mind. So not only is gravity unproven, contradictory, and doesn't make sense, but it's based on a false assumption we all hold too and never bother to question. To question it disturbs a lot of people, even here, because it threatens their entire sense of reality. Very scary, but true.

2. There is no actual physical proof of it or demonstratable proof of gravity. Only mathematical equations. But math is a language that can be used to deceive or justify anything. I can use mathematical equations to prove Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too if I really wanted to. Even Einstein and Tesla said that modern astrophysics is all equations on the chalkboard and no real experiments or proofs. That's not science, it's conjecture and fake writing on the wall. It doesn't prove anything in reality. No one has demonstrated gravity in the lab by showing that objects by their mass will pull other objects to them or cause other objects to orbit around them perpetually. So they have to make the excuse that gravity is only observable on large scale objects like planets, and cannot be demonstrated in a lab. In any case, gravity is declared as fact and basic law, and if you wanna keep your job or career, you are not allowed to question it. To have a career in science, you have to agree with basic principles such as gravity too, and of course you are programmed to ridicule or laugh at anyone who questions it.

3. Also, since you are taught the law of gravity in school it becomes part of your identity and world view. No one likes their ingrained view of reality being messed with, not even the guys here. That's why they are rigidly attached to it and will ridicule anyone who challenges their model of reality, even if they have legit arguments. It's the fallacy of human nature. I was hoping people here would be more open minded and not as rigid about their beliefs, but I guess not. Many even here on this taboo forum are still affected by human nature fallacy to be attached to their beliefs, which are part of their identity too. Also it's scary to lose your sense of reality because that means venturing into the unknown, which is scary for most people. Their model of reality is also their comfort zone too. As Mark Twain said, "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:23 am
Dubay can count me as a convert. I didn't even look at the flat earth thread for a year and a half, assuming it was nonsense. When I did open it Voyager I was linking to a Dubay video in the last post, I clicked, and by the time it was done I was halfway converted. There is next to no evidence supporting the heliocentric model, and once I got past the initial questions about how can you go around the world on a flat earth, and what about the photos of the globe, there were few impediments put up by the conventional view to a complete reexamination of the question.

Dubay is one ballsy badass and cool customer. I'd rather not go the emaciated vegan route with him, and I'd classify his thoughts about the deity and the hereafter as only speculation -- maybe correct maybe not -- but the dude will make you think, and that's a rare pleasure in a media environment of wall-to-wall, agenda-driven propaganda.
I agree. Dubay does not spout nonsense or ridiculous theories. All he says is common sense, simple and easily observable and testable. No pseudoscience or fake equations. That's why he is so effective and simple and uses sheer logic and common sense. He must have a lot of guts and thick skin too, because he's taken a lot of flak and ridicule for all this. Very few can do that. In a sense you can't blame people for doing that, because if they don't give Dubay flak then their whole sense of reality will be f***ed up. And they can't handle that.

I don't know what Dubay's views on God and the afterlife are, but looking at his videos on God and reincarnation, it would seem that he has a Hindu like view of the world. Probably he ascribes to Hinduism and its view of Brahma the most. Because that's what he references in his videos about spirituality and God. I would be interested to know what his views are on Lucifer and why man is fallen and the world has descended into injustice, oppression, and enslavement. Something must have gone wrong in creation. Either there was a fall at some point, or Lucifer/Demiurge created this matrix and owns it to begin with and is God of this world, as the Divine Secret Garden series says.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:31 am
Winston wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 2:01 am
Check out this video where Eric Dubay answers a lot of flat earth questions. In it, he debunks the gravity theory with sheer logic, reason, and common sense too. You will hit yourself for falling for the gravity hoax after hearing Dubay debunk it with reason, reality, and common sense. lol. Not only is the gravity theory inconsistent and contradictory, but it is based on false assumptions too, and was invented to explain how things can stick on the bottom of a spinning ball, otherwise it would not be necessary and density would be enough to explain why things fall. Gravity theory is also built on false assumptions such as without gravity, you would float around in a weightless fashion, which if not even true in the first place, makes gravity unnecessary and totally ad hoc.
Obviously gravity is nonsense and things on Earth find their level of density in a medium, but the question still remains why that happens. I can think of a couple of explanations.

1, There is an up and a down in the universe and down happens to be where the ground is. This has come about and been reinforced by a process Rupert Sheldrake referred to as habituation, where a process causes a form to be established, which then gets repeated.

2. There is an electrostatic force between the negatively charged ground and the positively charged sky.
Have you checked out Walter Russell and his Secret of Light theory? There's a website and museum dedicated to him at www.philosophy.org. It has an explanation of gravity that makes more sense and involves electricity or electromagnetism. There are some good podcasts about Walter Russell and his Secret of Light theory on YouTube. Look up Matt Presti and Robert Otey. They did a lot of interviews about it and explain why Einstein was wrong and the true astrophysics of this universe, which is a lot simpler than modern science makes it out to be. You can also download Walter Russell's books for free now if you are interested. See the website above to learn more.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another key point about the Moon's gravity that Eric Dubay made:

If the Moon caused the tides of the oceans on Earth, then how can the Moon's gravity be strong enough to cause trillions of gallons of water in the Earth's oceans to move, yet not affect lakes, rivers, swimming pools, and the water in your cup at home at all? If you think about it, that doesn't add up. Good point. It's yet another big discrepancy in the gravity theory as well as heliocentrism. Never thought of that one. lol

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Wow this experiment is amazing

The Cavendish Experiment - Obvious Gravitational Attraction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbucRPiL92Q

Feather or iron which falls faster?
Brian Cox visits the world's biggest vacuum | Human Universe - BBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 9:40 am

The amazing thing is that you are dumb enough to think that such an experiment could possibly get an accurate reading within experimental tolerances.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 10:05 am
Gali wrote:

The amazing thing is that you are dumb enough to think that such an experiment could possibly get an accurate reading within experimental tolerances.
How would you know? You are scientifically retarded.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 10:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
Gali wrote:

Like I said, i have a scientific education, but this is just very basic common sense. The fact that you would post this indicates that you are lacking in common sense, although you probably haven't actually looked at the experiment. What actually makes you think you have anything to contribute on the subject?
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 11:03 am
Gali wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 10:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
Gali wrote:

Like I said, i have a scientific education, but this is just very basic common sense. The fact that you would post this indicates that you are lacking in common sense, although you probably haven't actually looked at the experiment. What actually makes you think you have anything to contribute on the subject?
At max you have a failed scientifical education.

The reason is first I am somewhat sane and I am not scientifically illiterate relatively speaking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Eric Dubay's video debunking gravity. The title is a great pun. lol

The Fall of Gravity