Scientist Have Discovered There Are 10 Dimensions In The Universe

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Scientist Have Discovered There Are 10 Dimensions In The Universe

Post by jamesbond »

Scientists now conclude there are 10 dimensions (and perhaps more) in the universe. Also, the concept of time only exists in our dimension here in the physical world.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Scientist Have Discovered There Are 10 Dimensions In The Universe

Post by flowerthief00 »

Whenever someone speaking on science tries to use the Bible to support a claim it has the opposite effect. And this guy does that a lot.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Time, as you and I perceive it, likely doesn't exist. Relativity basically proves this, by showing time is subjective rather than objective in nature. So what is time? It is merely our way of understanding the events that we experience, since our brains must construct a perceptual method to comprehend stimuli, similar to how moving molecules get converted to sound. People who can perceive events in an out of the regular order fashion are what laymen might refer to as "psychic" but because our brains and senses aren't designed to perceive stimuli in such a manner the data is often confusing and challenging to interpret properly. As to other dimensions, they certainly exist, but what they are and how they interact with our own is highly questionable.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

And in Buddhist cosmology you can go in 10 directions...
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

They're conflating mathematical "dimension" and physical dimensions, nothing new at all.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)