Spooky Ghost and Paranormal Videos/Documentaries

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Scary Ghosts & Poltergeists Videos and Documentaries

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 4:29 pm
@jamesbond you will love this. lol

True stories of Tennessee ghosts, haunted houses, lands, and battlefields are brought to life in GHOSTS OF TENNESSEE, an award-winning documentary hosted by Scream Queen Debbie Rochon and Sebrina Siegel and featuring Mel Tillis, Lorrie Morgan, and Mandy Barnett.

That looks good, I will check it out. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these real documentaries on The Enfield Poltergeist, a true and famous case of a real poltergeist haunting in 1977 England. It was the case that the movie "Conjuring 2" was based on. And more recently has been turned into a TV miniseries too.

Documentary about the Enfield Poltergeist from the 1970s with interviews with the family that experienced it.

More recent documentaries about it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good documentary on the Enfield poltergeist.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A documentary on the Annabelle doll, but it's a bit skeptical toward the end.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New documentary on Life After Death, by two open minded skeptics who have no bias on the subject and came in with an open mind. They travel around Europe and interview experts and experiencers of life after death phenomena. Everyone says this is a must see if you are interested on the subject. See the reviews here:

In Search of the Dead (2019)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11270276/? ... _sr_srsg_0

Storyline
After researching anomalous phenomena for many years, Laura Rowton decided to embark upon a journey of discovery in search of proof of life after death. "In Search of the Dead" follows her across Europe as she interviews renowned academics and experts, and shadows experienced ghost hunters and paranormal investigators. As an open-minded sceptic, her intention is to observe and document the different opinions surrounding the ever-increasing belief in the existence of spirits of the dead. Yet, before too long she realises that, when handling such emotive subject matter, it is not always possible to remain an unaffected observer.

Buy or rent the documentary here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/insearchofthedead

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 10:09 pm
A documentary on the Annabelle doll, but it's a bit skeptical toward the end.

The girl who does these videos has a really good YouTube channel called, "The Paranormal Scholar." Here is the link to her channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfj9TK ... cmP5rcIfYQ

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah her name is Laura Rowton and she's pretty hot too, when she shows her face. But I don't think she's very good at critical thinking. Her logic skills are rudimentary. She doesn't go that deep, and she's very repetitive. She's British and white too, which supports by claim that only white people are into the paranormal it seems. Asians never care about it and never appear on Art Bell or Coast to Coast AM even.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2021, 10:25 pm
Yeah her name is Laura Rowton and she's pretty hot too, when she shows her face.

She also has a very calm and soothing voice, which I really like in a woman. She comes across as being very feminine and kind.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great short documentary on Ed and Lorraine Warren.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
June 11th, 2021, 6:42 pm
Great short documentary on Ed and Lorraine Warren.

I really enjoyed all the documentaries I have seen on Ed and Lorraine Warren. They are both deceased now but their legacy lives on. :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond
You will love this. It's a 1974 video about the Philip the Ghost experiment, where a group created a ghost with their minds, proving that you can create a Tulpa, an energy thought form, with your own mind and will. The ghost manifested and had all the traits that the group gave it.

"A rare, and as far as we know delisted, documentary from 'Extra Special People', 1974, discussing the Toronto based Philip Experiment. This file is digitised from a multi-generation VHS and is poor quality but watchable. We have not come across another version of this available to view."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Undeparted an award winning documentary film about spirits, attachments, and people!

Find and follow The Undeparted on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/theundepartedtv

Our journey begins at a small unassuming Antique Shop in Marriottsville, MD, when a filmmaker purchases an antique item, and finds himself confronted by the idea of spirit attachments. Curiosity gets the better of him and he embarks on a journey to find out more about this shop and the people that surround it! This is a true and honest documentary, and what happens during the course of this film, really happened!

This story we tell is true and not fabricated.

My personal life drew me into this shop, and my curiosity with interesting people and stories led to this film.

Producing this documentary has opened my mind to the possibilities of energy lingering and slowly dissipating with time, like a footprint in concrete.

There are things I wish we had had the budget to do, that I feel would have increased the emotional honesty of some of the things that happened during the process of filming, but I am really proud of the work our team did on this documentary film and I sincerely hope you will open your mind to the honesty and thoughtfulness of this film, on this subject.

Thank you.

Chris McGuinness

Thank you to Rebecca Hair (Owner of San Hill Antiques & Refinishing), Steven Ryder, & Roxanne (the dog) for inviting us into their shop to tell this story!

You have been watching: The Undeparted a Documentary Film About the Spirits of Sand Hill

0:00 Open
0:39 Title Sequence
2:03 Where this story begins
3:56 Sand Hill’s History
4:45 What goes on at the shop
6:09 What people have experienced
8:46 Something that happened to me
10:24 What Harriet & Monika see
15:36 I have something else to tell you
16:33 Rebecca & Steven ask Harriet Questions
20:57 New info about Henryton State Hospital
21:37 Closing the Portal
24:25 The message and the tree
27:17 Maybe something is attached to Rebecca
30:10 divide and conquer
31:50 Monika asks Harriet for help
32:56 Final thoughts
35:22 Harriet’s warning
35:55 End Titles

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 10:46 am
@jamesbond
You will love this. It's a 1974 video about the Philip the Ghost experiment, where a group created a ghost with their minds, proving that you can create a Tulpa, an energy thought form, with your own mind and will. The ghost manifested and had all the traits that the group gave it.

"A rare, and as far as we know delisted, documentary from 'Extra Special People', 1974, discussing the Toronto based Philip Experiment. This file is digitised from a multi-generation VHS and is poor quality but watchable. We have not come across another version of this available to view."

Thanks, it looks good, I will check it out.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Spooky Ghosts and Paranormal Videos/Documentaries

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

You will love these two podcasts or storycasts about paranormal experiences on Highway 666 in Utah, aka "The Devil's Highway". They are very spooky and bone chilling! lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Spooky Ghosts and Paranormal Videos/Documentaries

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

Wow check out this independent documentary about Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, one of the most paranormal places in the world. Very spooky!