Curfews and lockdowns around the world

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
HappyGuy

Curfews and lockdowns around the world

Post by HappyGuy »

Conspiracy theories and scepticism about the pandemic must be global at this point. Or is everyone blaming China and just waiting it out? People's ideas must be running wild while they sit at home and the world grinds to a halt.

Mar 6, 2020: 'It's all fake!': Chinese official heckled by residents on visit to Wuhan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curfews_a ... s_pandemic

Mar 23, 2020

"Trump and Congress secretly passed the “5G and Beyond Act 2020” on 3/23/2020, the first day of the mass lockdowns in the US. And now they're installing 5G towers in schools while the cities are under lock down!" :shock: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=42257

But what about the rest of the world, when are we going to hear about their conspiracies? I wish more expats would post about this.
Last edited by HappyGuy on April 11th, 2020, 2:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Curfews and Lockdowns

Post by Winston »

That's odd. Why is 5g so important that while other work related business is closed, the 5g installations continue? I thought work is supposed to shut down? That's very sneaky and suspicious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Curfews and Lockdowns while 5g is installed all over America!

Post by MrMan »

I got an audio forward on Facebook about a man who used to work in telecom many years ago who said that a lot of what was being diagnosed as COVID 19 was the result of a waste produced by cells when people were affected by 5G radiation. They can give them the virus when they go in for testing. He didn't say what his sources were or give us enough evidence to see the link in the chain where he 'connected the dots.' Connecting the dots without any real evidence... by guesswork... seems to be the characteristic trait of the YouTube conspiracy theorist. He did not give quite enough information to identify who he was, and the one who sent it to me was asking to see if she could find out who it was.

I know someone who puts up 5G towers, and they were doing this before COVID 19. It seems unlikely they would use COVID 19 as a cover for 5G disease, since if we are locked in the house for two weeks with the same people, we are pretty sure we didn't get sick from the disease. It would make more sense to delay the lockdown until the towers started blasting us with radiation.

I've heard it is unhealthy. I don't know the details. Do they still use lead paint on houses? I think I need some of that? I was thinking about trying to buy an all-brick home, though. Does brick keep out a lot of the radiation? How thick does led need to be to keep stuff like that out? Maybe I could live in an underground home with no windows. :)
HappyGuy

Re: Curfews and lockdowns around the world

Post by HappyGuy »

Engineer Arrested For Derailing Train Near USNS Mercy, Claimed Hospital Ship Part Of 'Government takeover'! :shock:

MrMan wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 12:03 pm
Maybe I could live in an underground home with no windows. :)
They did in "Blast from the Past" :lol:

Mar 20, 2020: 5g from the guy who quit installing it

Mar 22, 2020: Why I Decided to Leave America | (Covid-19 & 5G Implementation)