Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 5:33 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 5:12 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Focusing on a conspiracy is just idol gossip for internet wankers. They are in endless gossip, speculation, or taking history out of context.
Exactly! The types are just bored so they are obsessed with things they don't understand or things that are of unknown origin and scope.

Notice that they endlessly try to bait you with, "So you are saying that the Hamburgler never exited? Are you saying Bozo the clown never worked in a circus? So you're saying that Pinocchio was not a true story?"

It is just madness on a grand scale.
Whats going down right now with this monetary con job is the biggest conspiracy in all of human history and all the other conspiracies as of late tie into the people doing this....
No, it is not a conspiracy at all (though you can call it what you want). It is simply bad monetary policy.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3219
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by MrMan »

Not all conspiracy theories are illogical. But a lot of 'conspiracy theory' videos are based on loosely stringing bits of 'evidence' together but without any real evidence to connect the dots. If you look at videos about the history of the freemasons and them having some big plot to rule the world, there are usually a lot of unsubstantiated 'leaps' in these types of videos.

The moon landing conspiracy theory isn't that unreasonable. It makes sense that if the US government could not pull it off, they could fake it for military propaganda purposes.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate you asked for real evidence for conspiracies. Surely I cannot believe that a man as intelligent as you actually believe that all conspiracy theories have zero evidence to back them up. And that Moretorque only believes in conspiracies due to his feelings and not to any real evidence. LOL. No honest person would believe that even if their IQ was only average. Surely you're joking right? Or are you some Cointel agent or shill? Because no sane person would say that. Of course there's evidence. We could talk all day about it. I know you're not that dumb. Come on.

You asked me to dish out some real evidence, as if you believe none exist and it's all guesswork. lol. You'd make a terrible detective man. Detectives follow evidence, they don't deny it.

Ok about how this obvious evidence for the JFK Assassination?

1. You've seen the Zapruder film right? Everyone has You saw JFK's head move back and to the left during the fatal head shot. Obviously that means the shot came from the FRONT, not the back like the Warren Commission said. A frontal shot means there was a second gunman and thus a conspiracy. Right? Is that evidence or not?

2. 40 Doctors and nurses at Parkland hospital who examined JFK's body said the gunshot in his head was from a FRONTAL direction. That's a lot of medical specialists. Isn't that evidence? Unfortunately as you might know, the US military refused the autopsy to be performed in Texas. They flew the body back to Maryland to be autopsied at a military hospital under secrecy and control. Gee I wonder why.

3. 53 People heard the shot come from the grassy knoll. That's a lot of people. Including trained police officers. Yet the Warren Commission lied and said no one heard any shots from the grassy knoll. Obviously that's a bald faced LIE. Is lying ok in your book? Or unethical? Or is lying ok as long as its to defend the establishment? Gerald Posner also lied in his book "Case Closed" and said that no one heard the shots from the grassy knoll except one confused person. Again, bald faced LIE. Isn't a lie and cover up, obvious evidence of a conspiracy?

Plus many of these 53 people who heard the shot from the grassy knoll have given their testimony on camera or on audio tape, along with their full names. You can see them on many JFK documentaries, such as "JFK The Case for Conspiracy" by Robert Groden. The Warren Commission didn't want evidence that contradicted their lone gunman theory, which they were ordered to stick to, so they refused to allow those witnesses to testify of course. Again, isn't that evidence of a cover up and control over the investigation? Isn't that obvious? Don't you have common sense?

The thing is, if many of these eyewitnesses are named and on camera, then obvious you cannot say that they don't exist right? Why don't you laugh at such a ridiculous lie, instead of saying that all conspiracy theories are false with no evidence? Surely you're smart enough to tell a lie from a truth right CE?

4. Btw, did you know the second government investigation into the JFK murder, in 1979 by the House Select Committee, concluded that "President Kennedy was PROBABLY killed by a conspiracy." So if the second government committee concluded there was a conspiracy, based on the evidence, isn't that evidence? LOL. DUH!

You know you are looking dumber and dumber by the minute CE. No offense.

This is one of the most obvious well documented conspiracies in the world. I could give you a lot more evidence for this conspiracy. But would you accept it or just deny it and pretend you didn't see it? You seem to have a bias and agenda and not want there to be evidence for any conspiracy. Why?

Also see my Conspiracy Trilogy Report which contains a long list of evidence for three major American conspiracies.

https://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

That's A LOT of evidence for you @Contrarian Expatriate. A LOT. So your challenge has definitely been met. You can't claim zero.

Furthermore:

1. What about the thermite found in the World Trade Center dust from 9/11? Dr. Steve Jones published a paper about it in the Open Physics Journal. Thermite is an incindiery and should not have been in the rubble. It's a military grade type of explosive. That's crucial HARD evidence.

2. What about the molten metal at the bottom of the WTC rubble that continued burning for several weeks after the collapse of the WTC? Normal fires cannot cause molten metal to burn continuously for 2 or 3 weeks. I'm sure you know that. Everyone knows that.

3. Have you seen the video of the collapse of Building 7? Even though it wasn't hit by a plane, it collapsed in 5.5 seconds which is nearly free fall speed. Everyone has seen it by now. Experts say its definitely controlled demolition for sure. No skyscraper has ever collapsed from fire, and definitely not at the speed of free fall. Fire gradually deforms a building over time and the collapse is slow and gradual and uneven. Not straight down in seconds. Everyone knows that.

All that is EVIDENCE of conspiracy and cover up too. Agreed?

If you can't see this, then God help you. You are either blind or in denial or controlled. No way around it.

Same goes for you @MrPeabody and @WorldTraveler. What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:39 pm
Not all conspiracy theories are illogical. But a lot of 'conspiracy theory' videos are based on loosely stringing bits of 'evidence' together but without any real evidence to connect the dots. If you look at videos about the history of the freemasons and them having some big plot to rule the world, there are usually a lot of unsubstantiated 'leaps' in these types of videos.

The moon landing conspiracy theory isn't that unreasonable. It makes sense that if the US government could not pull it off, they could fake it for military propaganda purposes.
Yes, while the moon hoax conspiracy doesn't disprove that we went to the Moon, the fact is that many official photos of the Moon Landing are PROVABLE hoaxes that were taken with artificial lighting in a studio. Obviously a hoaxed photo is REAL EVIDENCE of a conspiracy. I'm sure even CE and MrPeabody are smart enough to know that. A hoax is definitely evidence of a conspiracy or staged event, no doubt.

Many photos of the Moon Landing show secondary sources of light and uneven light on the surface. Supposedly, the Apollo Missions never brought any lights with them, they claimed the only light was from the Sun. So secondary light sources are definite PROOF of a hoax. There's no way around it. Even CE and MrPeabody are forced to agree and admit it.

See examples here:
https://www.aulis.com/investigation0.htm
https://www.aulis.com/raytracing_as11.htm
https://www.aulis.com/nasa4.htm

Btw, there's one moon hoax discovery by me that Aulis.com credits me for. See here:
https://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_6.htm

You asked for links @Contrarian Expatriate. Well there you have it. You cannot say that is zero evidence or not credible evidence. It definitely is. Denying it is like denying the blue sky. Surely you're not dumb enough to do that right CE?

Sorry to disappoint you. Were you really expecting that when you asked for any links to conspiracy evidence, that no one would be able to produce any because none exist? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. If you were actually expecting that, then your IQ must be NEGATIVE 1000! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you trying to compete for the dumbest man in the world? LOL. Not even the blacks in Africa with 70 IQ are that dumb. Come on. You are playing games and pulling our leg right? You actually thought that no one here could produce any evidence at all from any link for any conspiracy when you said "Show me just one link to any evidence" as though you believed that no links to any evidence actually existed anywhere on the WHOLE INTERNET??????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. No one can be that dumb CE. Not even an animal. Come on. Are you pulling our leg? You actually thought that no links to any conspiracy evidence at all existed anywhere on the entire internet? LOL. If so, why? If not, then why did you say that, as though you believed no one could find any? LOL

That's like me saying that "No online retail stores exist. Show me just one link to an online retail store." You wouldn't believe that I was that dumb. You would believe I must be pulling your leg right? LOL. No one in the universe would be dumb enough to say that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3219
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by MrMan »

I talked to an engineer who said he worked on the moon landing. He gets visits, annually, from representatives from the government to confirm that he has not shared confidential information related to his work on the moon landing. I think he said he'd seen agents following him at times in the past.

I suppose this could be some outdated policy, like the British government paying someone to sit with a telescope watching for a Napoleonic invasion long after the defeat by Wellington. But the motivation could be to keep engineers from spilling enough information to tip off those who expose hoaxes, if that was the case.

Didn't the government admit that some of the films were re-enactments and not the real thing, anyway?

Just hypothetically, could light shining off a gray cliff on the moon without any atmosphere or even star light serve as a secondary source of light? What about earthlight? Is that many times brighter than moonlight?
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 6:57 pm
I talked to an engineer who said he worked on the moon landing. He gets visits, annually, from representatives from the government to confirm that he has not shared confidential information related to his work on the moon landing. I think he said he'd seen agents following him at times in the past.

I suppose this could be some outdated policy, like the British government paying someone to sit with a telescope watching for a Napoleonic invasion long after the defeat by Wellington. But the motivation could be to keep engineers from spilling enough information to tip off those who expose hoaxes, if that was the case.

Didn't the government admit that some of the films were re-enactments and not the real thing, anyway?

Just hypothetically, could light shining off a gray cliff on the moon without any atmosphere or even star light serve as a secondary source of light? What about earthlight? Is that many times brighter than moonlight?
What did this engineer tell you? Isn't his phone and computer monitored if they don't want him spilling any secrets? Did he tell you what kind of secrets they don't want him to expose?

I heard that NASA claims that they lost all the blueprints for how to get to the Moon, so what is there to expose if all that classified info is lost? Lol

No the government never admitted that any of the Apollo films were staged or re-enactments. They can't afford to. If they did, then it would cast doubt on the authenticity of the whole Apollo program. Governments can never admit that they lied, otherwise they lose credibility, and since their job is to control people, they cannot afford to lose credibility and have people questioning everything they do.

No, the Moon's albedo is supposed to be very low. About the same as cement on a freeway. There's no way it can bounce off much light. Even if it were snow and bright in the sun, the light is not enough either. A giant spotlight like the sun is VERY bright as you know, like the spotlight in a movie studio or theater stage.

Btw I heard some engineers in Japan also think the Moon Landing was a total joke. But they can't talk about it of course or else the US will be mad and they could lose their jobs or careers. A professional is not allowed to disagree with a consensus in his profession. They also looked at the Lunar Lander in the Kennedy Space Center Museum and said it was a piece of junk put together in a junkyard and could never have made it to the Moon. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

My long lecture to Ladislav about why he should not dismiss all conspiracy theories as impossible and non-existent, especially if he hasn't really researched them. You conspiracy deniers here should learn from this too, since the following applies to you too.

[6/25, 11:36 PM] Winston Wu: Ladislav how do u explain those great quotes if conspiracies dont exist?

[6/26, 7:35 PM] Ladislav Philippines: nothing new in bankers and elites controlling America

[6/26, 7:45 PM] Winston Wu: But you said conspiracies dont exist remember?

[6/26, 8:21 PM] Ladislav Philippines: conspiracies such as WTC organized by Israelis, AIDS created in the lab, not an obvious thing such as rich bankers ruling the roost

[6/27, 5:24 PM] Winston Wu: But why do u deny those conspiracies especially if theres evidence for them?

[6/27, 5:26 PM] Winston Wu: For example in WTC dust thermite was found. Its a military grade incindiery. And molten metal was burning in WTC rubble for 3 weeks after 9/11. That cannot be caused by fire alone.

U know that im sure. So why cant u consider a conspiracy or inside job? Are u saying government never lies and has no secrets and is transparent?

[6/27, 5:27 PM] Winston Wu: How do u know mossad wasnt involved in 9/11? Just because u dont wanna believe it doesnt mean it cant be true, especially if theres evidence to support it. even circumstantial evidence is evidence.

[6/27, 5:28 PM] Winston Wu: Why is it impossible for AIDS to be created in a lab. There are whistleblowers who have said that. And the genome of AIDS is unnatural and doesnt fit basic biology or virology. Doesnt seem natural.

[6/27, 5:34 PM] Winston Wu: What about all the whistleblowers who mysteriously get suicided when they get too close or become a loose cannon?

There are hundreds of examples. Do u really think secretary of state james forrestal really jumped off a building and committed suicide after he was locked up in the hospital for exposing a conspiracy?

What about all the latin american presidents in the 1950s who went against the CIAs warnings and ended up killed in unexplained plane crashes?

What about princess diana having an affair with her body guard and then after its discovered her body guard dies in an unexplained motorcycle crash?

Sure traffic accidents happen. But murders can be made to look like accidents too. Especially if theres a motive and the victims were a threat.

You dont deny these things happen right?

Btw a civil court of jurors rules that princess diana was murdered based on lots of evidence of foul play. But the media didnt tell u that for some reason. What does that tell u?

Why are such conspiracies impossible in your book?

[6/27, 5:36 PM] Winston Wu: Btw last year tracey twyman got too close to a pedofile ring in arizona at a trailer park that she was investigating. She left a last video in case she was murdered. And sure enough she was found dead in a barn, hanged from the ceiling by a rope. It was ruled suicide of course. Do u believe in such convenient suicides? Really?

[6/27, 5:39 PM] Winston Wu: What about dorothy kilgallen? She was the only person to interview Jack Ruby in jail. She was about to blow the JFK conspiracy story wide open and publish a book to reveal some secrets she learned from jack ruby. But she was found dead with drugs next to her. It was ruled a suicide of course. and of course her notes and papers for the book and jack ruby interview all disappeared.

She left a copy with a friend but that friends apartment got burglarized and the copy was stolen too.

What does that tell u ladislav? Do u believe that was just a random suicide? Lol.

[6/27, 5:40 PM] Winston Wu: What if i had u murdered and made it look like a suicide? And the police ruled it a suicide. Does that mean that u did commit suicide in reality just because i made it look that way and the police refused to investigate further? Yes or no?

[6/27, 5:50 PM] Winston Wu: Also ladislav have u heard of the USS liberty?

In the 1960s it was attacked by israeli jet fighters. they tried to sink the ship and everyone aboard. But they failed. But they managed to kill about 50 sailors.

Had they succeeded there would be no survivors to tell what happened and it would have gone down in history as the egyptians sank USS liberty and been used as a false flag to attack egypt.

But there were survivors so it was exposed. The israeli air force lied of course and said they though the USS liberty was an egyptian ship. But we all know thats a lie because the liberty had a huge American flag on it for all to see. So u know thats a lie ladislav.

Today the surviving crew of the USS liberty have a website to expose what happened. They are very angry about it of course. Lyndon johnson also tried to sacrifice the USS liberty because when they radioed for help, johnson ordered the US air force NOT to intervene. He wanted the ship to sink too and become a sacrifice to serve the false flag conspiracy.

What do u make of that ladislav?

I asked alex about this many times. He refuses to comment on it. Because in his mind Israel is innocent and white as snow and would never do such a thing. So he prefers to erase it from his mind because it doesnt fit his beliefs. Cognitive dissonance in other words.

And you ladislav? Do u believe israel and mossad would never do such a thing because they are clean and white as snow?

[6/28, 5:25 AM] Winston Wu: Btw ladislav. Why dont u tell the surviving crew members of the USS liberty that conspiracies don't exist. Lol. They witnessed the conspiracy to sink their ship first hand and survived it. But lost 50 men during the attack. It was clearly a false flag attempt gone wrong. U know what a false flag is right? Surely you wouldn't tell them that conspiracies dont exist right?

[6/28, 10:11 AM] Ladislav Philippines: ok u win. i just have no time to research.

[6/28, 5:59 PM] Winston Wu: Ok fine ladislav. But if u dont have time to research more, my point is that you shouldn't discount and dismiss all conspiracies as being false or untrue if you arent familiar with the facts or case behind them. U should be agnostic and honest and admit that you dont know. I dont pretend to know about something i never researched either. So why not be honest and just be undecided about it rather than dismiss it all? U see my point? Don't u agree?

[6/28, 7:35 PM] Ladislav Philippines: ok
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

Another good video lecture for those of you who are conspiracy deniers and claim that all conspiracy theories have zero evidence or weak evidence to back them up. This lecture by James Perloff about false flags in American history is very informative and easy to understand. And of course it contains plenty of solid evidence and facts that these false flags were real conspiracies, not just theories. After you watch this lecture, you will never deny conspiracies again and you will never claim that the evidence for all conspiracies is zero or weak anymore.



James Perloff's blog:
https://jamesperloff.com/articles/

CE, you wanted a link with conspiracy evidence, well there's plenty there. A lot!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

There has been research on why certain people are prone to believing conspiracy theories. Much of it has to do with their trying to make simple sense of an overly complex worlds, but some of it has to do with paranoia, autism spectrum disorders, and or mental illness.

When people can’t even see that theories are called theories because of a lack of evidence, it is pointless to engage with them.

When people consider their personal feelings and beliefs as “Evidence,” it is absolutely pointless to engage with them.

Their thinking is but a tangled web of opinions undifferentiated from fact and they will become increasingly frustrated by your need to see documentary proof, testimonies under oath, corroborated witness accounts, and all in healthy measure.

Theories are just theories for a reason. People who hinge their existences to the Illuminati and to the secret world elite cabals, simply want you to dwell in the mindset of hysteria in which they dwell.

Never let them pull you into their "whirled view;" please pardon the pun.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 4:44 pm
There has been research on why certain people are prone to believing conspiracy theories.

Much of it has to do with trying to make simple sense of their overly complex worlds, but some of it has to do with paranoia, autism spectrum disorders, and or mental illness.

When people can’t even see that theories are called theories because of a lack of evidence, it is pointless to engage with them.

When people consider their personal feelings and beliefs as “Evidence,” it is pointless to engage with them.

Their thinking is but a tangled web of opinions undifferentiated from fact and they will become increasingly frustrated by your need to see documents, testimony under oath, and corroborated accounts, and a healthy amount of it all.

Theories are just theories for a reason. People who hinge their existences to the Illuminati and to the secret elite cabals, simply want you to dwell in the hysterics that they live under.
You already said that earlier. It's been debunked totally. Why you repeat it again? Do you want me to post all my posts to you again? LOL. Why you bring up losing arguments again? So you can get whipped again? LOL.

Yes that theory about why people believe in conspiracies is in all the anti-conspiracy videos I posted above. We've all heard it before. Even if it explains why some people believe in conspiracies, that doesn't mean conspiracies don't exist or aren't true. It doesn't mean that there is no evidence for any conspiracy. That's your major fallacy, which you refuse to correct for some reason. You keep FALSELY assuming that no evidence exists for any conspiracy, which everyone, including you, know is WRONG. So why are you so dishonest and keep denying what you know to be true? I already explained this to you hundreds of times dude. Why do you keep repeating the same thing after its been debunked? It doesn't matter why people believe in conspiracies, the question is, is there strong evidence and facts for conspiracies? And the answer is YES. See my points and questions to Ladislav above. I ask them to you too.

CE, curious question. Suppose I murdered you and made it look like an accident or suicide, and the police rule it a suicide or an accident and the case is closed. Does that mean it really was an accident or suicide, even though in reality I murdered you? Why or why not? There's no such thing as a cover up right?

Again, see the links I posted for you above, and the questions for Ladislav too.

Also, you never addressed or answered these questions and evidence I posted for you too:

viewtopic.php?p=341364#p341364
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 5:10 pm
You already said that earlier. It's been debunked totally. Why you repeat it again? Do you want me to post all my posts to you again? LOL. Why you bring up losing arguments again? So you can get whipped again? LOL.
Debunked simply because your feelings tell you you debunked me right? Ok.....
Winston wrote: Even if it explains why some people believe in conspiracies, that doesn't mean conspiracies don't exist or aren't true. It doesn't mean that there is no evidence for any conspiracy.
Ok, so now when I explain to you that you don't have credible evidence to substantiate your tall tales, it is the same as saying no conspiracies exist at all and no evidence exists at all for them. Really? You might want to research the Straw Man Fallacy before you try to convince anyone in life again.
Winston wrote: CE, curious question. Suppose I murdered you and made it look like an accident or suicide, and the police rule it a suicide or an accident and the case is closed.
:lol: You can tell I'm over here just shaking in my boots.

But just in case you're serious, I'm staying in room #1421 at the Hotel at Avalon, 9000 Avalon Boulevard, Alpharetta, GA. Come by anytime if you think you're up to that challenge. Please send a friend instead if you can't come! I'll be here until August at least.

My rental car is a Gray Mercedes G-Class with Florida tags if you'd like to wait for me near my parked car. It has a vanilla air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. It's the only one in the lot!
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30467
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 5:56 pm
Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 5:10 pm
You already said that earlier. It's been debunked totally. Why you repeat it again? Do you want me to post all my posts to you again? LOL. Why you bring up losing arguments again? So you can get whipped again? LOL.
Debunked simply because your feelings tell you you debunked me right? Ok.....
Winston wrote: Even if it explains why some people believe in conspiracies, that doesn't mean conspiracies don't exist or aren't true. It doesn't mean that there is no evidence for any conspiracy.
Ok, so now when I explain to you that you don't have credible evidence to substantiate your tall tales, it is the same as saying no conspiracies exist at all and no evidence exists at all for them. Really? You might want to research the Straw Man Fallacy before you try to convince anyone in life again.
Winston wrote: CE, curious question. Suppose I murdered you and made it look like an accident or suicide, and the police rule it a suicide or an accident and the case is closed.
:lol: You can tell I'm over here just shaking in my boots.

But just in case you're serious, I'm staying in room #1421 at the Hotel at Avalon, 9000 Avalon Boulevard, Alpharetta, GA. Come by anytime if you think you're up to that challenge. Please send a friend instead if you can't come! I'll be here until August at least.

My rental car is a Gray Mercedes G-Class with Florida tags if you'd like to wait for me near my parked car. It has a vanilla air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. It's the only one in the lot!
No my feelings have nothing to do with it. Neither I nor Moretorque said we believe in conspiracies with no evidence because of "our feelings". That is a total straw man. You are using straw mans, not me. Why are you the pot calling the kettle black?

Why do you keep saying there's no credible evidence? Who's paying you to lie? There is LOTS of evidence, more than you can imagine. I already posted a lot of evidence for you. Why do you pretend to be blind and deaf and dumb? Isn't that dishonest? Are you controlled? Why is your objectivity and mind totally compromised? Have you lost your free will and mind?

I already posted some examples of evidence above. See here: viewtopic.php?p=341364#p341364

Are you blind or deaf or something? Why do you keep ignoring that?

Why are you telling me what hotel you are staying at? You shouldn't do that for your own safety. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you possessed by some AI that makes you deny everything?

I don't care where you are now. I asked you a HYPOTHETICAL question. That's why I said "Suppose...." You believe that conspiracies and cover ups don't exist. So I asked you what if you were killed by a conspiracy and it was made to look like a suicide? So that means you did commit suicide right? Since nothing can be hidden right? And all suicides that look like suicides, no matter how suspicious or convenient it is for the conspirators, are really suicides right?

See the opening scene of "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith. It shows you how easy it is to kill someone and make it look like an accident or suicide. Even Hollywood knows that, so why are you dumber than Hollywood? LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3219
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by MrMan »

I wonder if CE has an enemy staying in that hotel room.
User avatar
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster
Posts: 136
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by HenryGeorge »

MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:13 pm
I wonder if CE has an enemy staying in that hotel room.
Agent Smith? :lol:
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4461
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:13 pm
I wonder if CE has an enemy staying in that hotel room.
I don't have any enemies. 8)
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”