Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

hypermak
Freshman Poster

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by hypermak »

MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:13 pm
I wonder if CE has an enemy staying in that hotel room.
CE is CE's worst enemy, it appears.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 4:44 pm
There has been research on why certain people are prone to believing conspiracy theories. Much of it has to do with their trying to make simple sense of an overly complex worlds, but some of it has to do with paranoia, autism spectrum disorders, and or mental illness.

When people can’t even see that theories are called theories because of a lack of evidence, it is pointless to engage with them.

When people consider their personal feelings and beliefs as “Evidence,” it is absolutely pointless to engage with them.

Their thinking is but a tangled web of opinions undifferentiated from fact and they will become increasingly frustrated by your need to see documentary proof, testimonies under oath, corroborated witness accounts, and all in healthy measure.

Theories are just theories for a reason. People who hinge their existences to the Illuminati and to the secret world elite cabals, simply want you to dwell in the mindset of hysteria in which they dwell.

Never let them pull you into their "whirled view;" please pardon the pun.
I have to agree with everything you said. I have found there is no reason to discuss conspiracy theories with believers, because they do not seek the truth. They just want to argue and present their theories. They don't understand scientific method and just seek evidence to support their theory. Are there conspiracies, yes, many. I just don't care about conspiracy theories.

Oh, these same people believe that the Coronavirus is fake and to control the population and take away the people's rights and for the New World Order to take over. All the usual baddies are involved.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:25 pm
Oh, these same people believe that the Coronavirus is fake and to control the population and take away the people's rights and for the New World Order to take over. All the usual baddies are involved.
Oh and let's not forget:

"911 was an inside job. The Israelis were in on it with President Bush, the FBI, and CIA."

My new favorite one is David Icke making people think that secret elites are really reptilian race of people in disguise. I had a girl try to explain this to me two weeks ago.

We live in a stressful period and these tall tales are comes peoples' coping mechanism. But I have to draw the line when they try to whip up legions of others into similar frenzies.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HenryGeorge wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 12:30 am
MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:13 pm
I wonder if CE has an enemy staying in that hotel room.
Agent Smith? :lol:
Haha!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

July 1st, 2020, 8:55 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
Oh and let's not forget:

"911 was an inside job. The Israelis were in on it with President Bush, the FBI, and CIA."

My new favorite one is David Icke making people think that secret elites are really reptilian race of people in disguise. I had a girl try to explain this to me two weeks ago.
I hope you at least got to lay her, if you had to listen to that dribble about lizard people. Yuck!
Last edited by WorldTraveler on July 3rd, 2020, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 10:36 pm
July 1st, 2020, 8:55 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
Oh and let's not forget:

I hope you at least go to lay her, if you had to listen to that dribble about lizard people. Yuck!
She's old news from my past and lives in the UK. We just keep in touch....