Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 11:16 am
It's actually boils down to this. If you propose a conspiracy, the burden on you is to provide evidence to prove it. And the more unlikely it is, the more evidence is required. How many of these conspiracy theories proposed by scam artists today have any evidence to back them up? Of course, the premise behind them is that what is being done is secret and behind closed doors. So how do they know about it? Provide a link to one conspiracy theory that has a mountain of evidence to support it.
There is lots of proof for some conspiracies. They've been discussed at length. If you choose to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, that's not my problem. That's your problem. Or if you choose to ignore/deny the evidence, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's a huge fallacy and illogical. And you know it. Come on.

Why do you make blanket statements like all conspiracies are false and don't exist? Is that your claim? If so why? If not, can you give some examples of conspiracies you do believe exist? You sound like you are very uneducated and badly misinformed, or in denial. What about "conspiracy facts" like Jim Marrs said?

Some conspiracies to have a mountain of evidence to support it. The JFK assassination, 9/11, Princess Diana murder, the Federal Reserve, etc. Lots of evidence for those conspiracies are available. Freethinkers know about them. Why don't you? You can find out the evidence for all that too, if you wanted to. But the problem is, you don't want to. Just like a thief doesn't want to find a cop, a conspiracy denier like you doesn't want to find a conspiracy, even if there's lots of evidence easily available.

Please watch the Andy Thomas video above that I posted. He goes over a lot of critical evidence that does strongly indicate a conspiracy. Then let me know what you think, but only AFTER you watch it. Please watch it and get educated. Don't pretend it's not there like a fool.

You also failed to answer my question above about all the great quotes by high level politicians and US Presidents above. Did you read all the quotes? How do you explain them? Why did you pretend like you never saw them and that they don't exist? Isn't that rude as well as blind?

If you are a truth seeker, why do you ignore all the evidence and treat it like it doesn't exist?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 11:30 am
Also, you should read Chomsky. Chomsky’s basic assumption was that for anything to be done in the world it has to be implemented by a government and the policies formally written down in government documents. Chomsky used the freedom of information act to find many government documents of bad deeds that were unknown to the public. Under this model, conspiracies are not the focus of investigation. Chomsky is a true scientist and knows that the basis for truth is a reliable source of data.
Does Chomsky claim that conspiracies don't exist? He says that the US government has committed lots of crimes and lies a lot. Do you agree with that? But Chomsky denies the JFK conspiracy and 9/11 too, for some reason. Maybe he would lose his professor job if he admitted them?

Why would a conspiracy be written down in govenrment documents? Do you think conspirators are that stupid? Also, government documents have been destroyed to cover stuff up. How come the JFK files are still classified? Why classify them if there's no conspiracy and the official story is true? Remember when Clinton demanded the Roswell files to be declassified, the government accounting office destroyed them and said they were gone or missing? lol. You obviously aren't well read on this topic and are talking out of your ass.

Have you heard of Operation Northwoods? That was documented and written on paper. If not, you got a lot of catching up to do. Or else you are blind and in denial. No way around it.

In three posts above I asked you to explain something. Did you see them? I'm still waiting for your reply. Still waiting for your reply to my posts starting here: viewtopic.php?p=341275#p341275
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 12:39 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 6:35 am
For the most part, conspiracy theories ARE bullshit. We live in an extremely complicated world with a global interconnected economy.
Precisely. Anyone who believes in a conspiracy that has no credible evidence backing it up is a blithering idiot. Case closed.
What about conspiracies that do have credible evidence to back them up, like JFK and 9/11 and Princess Diana? How do you explain them? Just because you deny any credible evidence does not mean credible evidence isn't there. You can deny that Mt. Everest exists in front of you, but that doesn't change the fact that it's there. Being in denial or pretending to be blind and stupid doesn't change the evidence or facts. A good detective does not deny. A good detective follows the evidence and money trail and asks "Who benefits? Who had the means, motive and opportunity to commit the crime and get away with it?"

Please watch the Andy Thomas video I posted for you above. If you watch it and learn the facts and evidence, you will not spout BS like that anymore.

I also tagged you above in three posts with questions. Can you answer them please? Why did you ignore them?

Still waiting for your reply to my posts starting here: viewtopic.php?p=341275#p341275

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

June 25th, 2020, 1:08 pm
Moretorque wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 12:57 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
For the most part, conspiracy theories ARE bullshit. We live in an extremely complicated world with a global interconnected economy.
Precisely. Anyone who believes in a conspiracy that has no credible evidence backing it up is a blithering idiot. Case closed.
Just go look what the FED has been doing over the last 9 months or so, go look at the bail outs Bernie Sanders saw when he did a partial Audit back in 2011 of the FED books..... As of late they have been scrubbing this info from the net because they do not want you to figure out who your real rulers are and that everythting you think you know for the most part about the way the world works is indeed false....
That's not a conspiracy. That is just flawed monetary policy. Not everything is a secret plot hidden from the public view.

If you have a conspiracy theory you want to discuss, show some CREDIBLE evidence of it or be looked upon as a nutjob. By the way, your feelings do not constitute credible evidence.
It's not about his feelings. Haven't you read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin? Or "None Dare Call It A Conspiracy" by Gary Allen? What about all the whistleblowers that have been cited? What about the quotes above? There are quotes from bankers that admit that they rule in secret too. I've posted them before.

Why is it hard for you to believe that any conspiracies exist at all? Can you give me some logical reasons why conspiracies are impossible?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrPeabody and @Contrarian Expatriate and @WorldTraveler:

How do you explain this well documented quote? Please don't ignore my question and pretend you never saw it like a blithering blind idiot please.

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."
- James Warburg, son of Paul Warburg, one of the founders of the Federal Reserve

This is a REAL documented quote by the elite, and is thus a primary source. It's even on Wikipedia. See below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg
James Paul Warburg (August 18, 1896 – June 3, 1969) was a German-born American banker. He was well known for being the financial adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt. His father was banker Paul Warburg, member of the Warburg family and "father" of the Federal Reserve system.

Warburg was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He gained some notice in a February 17, 1950, appearance before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations in which he said, "We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."[1]
Also, David Rockefeller wrote in his memoirs:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/99 ... ockefeller

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller, Memoirs

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
― David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991

How do you explain those quotes too? As you can see, the financial elite in America have ADMITTED that they are part of a cabal, hidden hand and shadow government that control America from behind the curtains. It's there in their own words. How can you be blind to that?! ANSWER please! If you pretend not to see this, I will just repost it again and everyone will see that you are either blind or willfully ignorant, neither of which bode well for you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Quotes from Wikipedia about the shadow government by noteworthy figures. See the underlined parts below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_go ... spiracy%29

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation."—John Hylan, Mayor of New York City, 1922

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."—From the Platform of President Theodore Roosevelt's Progressive ("Bull Moose") Party.[10]

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."—Edward Bernays, the "father of public relations", writing in his influential 1928 book Propaganda. [11]

“But quite frankly there is an outside source which we refer to as the 'deep state' or the 'shadow government'. There is a lot of influence by people which are actually more powerful than our government itself, our president,”. "— Ron Paul, former U.S. Representative, November 2016 (following Donald Trump presidential election win).[12]

More insider quotes that admit that America is an oligarchy, not democracy.

Confession by a banker who was on the committee to create the Federal Reserve.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

What Is A Conspiracy?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

@Winston @Moretorque

Most of the Conspiracy Theorists on the forum do not even know what constitutes a conspiracy. It is not merely some secret, shadowy plot by sinister people for some sinister cause.

Just so you know, a conspiracy is:

an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future that has had at least one overt act undertaken in furtherance of that agreement.

If you cannot prove that there are at least 2 identifiable people who agreed to do something criminal and who have undertaken at least one overt act in furtherance of that plan, then don't waste my time talking to me about conspiracies.

You might also look up what the term "credible evidence" means before you start throwing that term around as you all like to do. Credibility must pass the test of OBJECTIVE credibility, not simply what your feelings dictate.

A good, recent example of an actual conspiracy was the purposeful use of false pretenses to initiate the Russia investigation against Trump. The conspiracy was between Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, and Lisa Page who jointly agreed to criminally misrepresent facts to justify a FICA court to obtain a warrant. The criminal investigation by US Attorney Durham is ongoing and indictments will be coming out soon.

Don't waste my time will tall tales that fascinate you because you have no plausible explanations for them. That is a pure waste of my time and you should know better.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sorry CE. But neither me nor Moretorque believe in any conspiracies that have no evidence to back them up. That's all in your mind. Conspiracy theorists or factualists are actually more sane than average. See here: viewtopic.php?t=24763

I know what the definition of conspiracy is. It's in the dictionary.

What do you consider credible evidence? Of course there's credible evidence. A lot of it is obvious or good street smarts. Lots of whistleblower evidence too. Some conspiracies are deduced by basic logic and reason alone. Even Sherlock Holmes would agree with that. Also, clear evidence of a cover up is also evidence of conspiracy of course, because a cover up means there was a conspiracy. Basic logic.

Are you saying you believe that Oswald acted alone? Or that NORAD was ordered to stand down by accident on 9/11? Or that 3 steel skyscrapers can collapse at FREE FALL speed and turn 100 percent into fine dust from fire alone caused by two airplanes? And that four 757 airliners can vaporize with no debris? LOL

Btw that Andy Thomas lecture video you're afraid to see does present plenty of REAL evidence for a number of conspiracies. If you watch it, you will see what I mean.

No one believes in conspiracies with no evidence. That's a FANTASY in your mind CE, not reality.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 1:50 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Also, you should read Chomsky. Chomsky’s basic assumption was that for anything to be done in the world it has to be implemented by a government and the policies formally written down in government documents. Chomsky used the freedom of information act to find many government documents of bad deeds that were unknown to the public. Under this model, conspiracies are not the focus of investigation. Chomsky is a true scientist and knows that the basis for truth is a reliable source of data.
Does Chomsky claim that conspiracies don't exist? He says that the US government has committed lots of crimes and lies a lot. Do you agree with that? But Chomsky denies the JFK conspiracy and 9/11 too, for some reason. Maybe he would lose his professor job if he admitted them?

Why would a conspiracy be written down in govenrment documents? Do you think conspirators are that stupid? Also, government documents have been destroyed to cover stuff up. How come the JFK files are still classified? Why classify them if there's no conspiracy and the official story is true? Remember when Clinton demanded the Roswell files to be declassified, the government accounting office destroyed them and said they were gone or missing? lol. You obviously aren't well read on this topic and are talking out of your ass.

Have you heard of Operation Northwoods? That was documented and written on paper. If not, you got a lot of catching up to do. Or else you are blind and in denial. No way around it.

In three posts above I asked you to explain something. Did you see them? I'm still waiting for your reply. Still waiting for your reply to my posts starting here: viewtopic.php?p=341275#p341275
If there is a conspiracy, it eventually has to be implemented by the government. So it eventually becomes public and has tracks in the real world. So, Chomsky looks at the best evidence which is the written government documents implementing the policies. Focusing on a conspiracy is just idol gossip for internet wankers. They are in endless gossip, speculation, or taking history out of context. Chomsky has done the best job of identifying government misconduct using facts. A group of powerful men getting together to create the Federal Reserve did happen. It makes sense when you look at the history that they were trying to fix the problems of an economy that resulted in two prior depressions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A recent quote from Chomsky: "Trump is the worst criminal in human history." The evidence: Trump is a climate change denier.

I used to pay some attention to Chomsky. He has very little credibility left with me. At the end of the day his ethnicity defines him.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

June 25th, 2020, 1:08 pm
Moretorque wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 12:57 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Just go look what the FED has been doing over the last 9 months or so, go look at the bail outs Bernie Sanders saw when he did a partial Audit back in 2011 of the FED books..... As of late they have been scrubbing this info from the net because they do not want you to figure out who your real rulers are and that everythting you think you know for the most part about the way the world works is indeed false....
That's not a conspiracy. That is just flawed monetary policy. Not everything is a secret plot hidden from the public view.

If you have a conspiracy theory you want to discuss, show some CREDIBLE evidence of it or be looked upon as a nutjob. By the way, your feelings do not constitute credible evidence.
The American people were told the bailout was for 700 billion in 2008, Ron Paul had an amendment added to the Dodd, Frank legislative bill that was passed to do a partial audit of the FED which was done by Bernie Sanders. He posted the results at his website and found the FED had actually handed out over 16.2 trillion credits.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 26th, 2020, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrPeabody wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Winston wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 1:50 pm
MrPeabody wrote:

A group of powerful men getting together to create the Federal Reserve did happen. It makes sense when you look at the history that they were trying to fix the problems of an economy that resulted in two prior depressions.
Read the above post,
Last edited by Moretorque on June 25th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 4:43 pm
A recent quote from Chomsky: "Trump is the worst criminal in human history." The evidence: Trump is a climate change denier.

I used to pay some attention to Chomsky. He has very little credibility left with me. At the end of the day his ethnicity defines him.
He must be a Christian..?
Last edited by Moretorque on June 25th, 2020, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrPeabody wrote:
Focusing on a conspiracy is just idol gossip for internet wankers. They are in endless gossip, speculation, or taking history out of context.
Exactly! The types are just bored so they are obsessed with things they don't understand or things that are of unknown origin and scope.

Notice that they endlessly try to bait you with, "So you are saying that the Hamburgler never exited? Are you saying Bozo the clown never worked in a circus? So you're saying that Pinocchio was not a true story?"

It is just madness on a grand scale.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

June 25th, 2020, 5:12 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Focusing on a conspiracy is just idol gossip for internet wankers. They are in endless gossip, speculation, or taking history out of context.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 25th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!