Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Conspiracy Theories Are Illogical

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Even your nemesis @hypermak does NOT deny that conspiracies exist. That right there is PROOF that he's smarter than you. That's for sure.
LOL why nemesis? :D As I said above, CE's nemesis is CE himself...

Anyway @Winston, not to agree with CE but, one thing is to believe that a dark elite is running most of our governments and the global financial system and they are impacting humanity massively. Another is to be convinced that choices made by these elites impact our daily choices to the point that nothing is under our control anymore.

Conspiracy theories, some of which are probably true and not "theories", are a fascinating topic and I am happy you have time and passion to dig through them. I just with you didn't have that "edge" where you believe you have, personally and indiviually, lost all control over your life. It's not that bad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Even your nemesis @hypermak does NOT deny that conspiracies exist. That right there is PROOF that he's smarter than you. That's for sure.
LOL why nemesis? :D As I said above, CE's nemesis is CE himself...

Anyway @Winston, not to agree with CE but, one thing is to believe that a dark elite is running most of our governments and the global financial system and they are impacting humanity massively. Another is to be convinced that choices made by these elites impact our daily choices to the point that nothing is under our control anymore.

Conspiracy theories, some of which are probably true and not "theories", are a fascinating topic and I am happy you have time and passion to dig through them. I just with you didn't have that "edge" where you believe you have, personally and indiviually, lost all control over your life. It's not that bad.
Huh? I never said HUMAN elites were controlling me, though I can't discount that possibility too, since by definition, if something is a secret, then YOU wouldn't know about it either right? You don't claim to be all knowing right? Many men think that if they don't know something then it doesn't exist, because the male ego is huge and even stupid men think they know everything.

What I said was that higher forces were controlling my life and scripting it. Like angels, demons, ETs, interdimensional beings, gods, computer programmers running our simulation, archons, ghosts, souls from my past life, etc. I never said a hidden group of normal humans were. You must have misunderstood me?

I am not saying this for no reason or for paranoia. I see no correlation between my choices and control and over what actually happens in my life. It seems that I am only allowed to have what's meant to be. If I go against what's meant to be, then I get BLOCKED. Plain and simple. Believe it or not, that's my experience based on REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE, NOT PARANOIA OR DELUSION OK? UNDERSTAND? You can deny that, but how do you know I am not right? What if I'm right? You're not all knowing and omniscent, so you can't say for sure one way or the other right?

Case in point: I had no control or choice when Lisa dumped me. I didn't choose it. She was gonna do it either way and use anything I said or did as an excuse against me. I had no choice or power or control over that. That's one example. I can think of THOUSANDS more! So why should I lie to myself and tell myself that I have full control over everything? Even "most things" is not true. We do NOT have control over most things. Are you claiming otherwise? If so, why? Can you give some logical reasons or arguments? Or is it only because that's what you WANT to believe?

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Many people feel powerless and feel like their choices and free will does not change things in life. It's common to feel that way. That's why New Agers and self help books have to pump the false belief that "you are in control, you create your own reality" all the time, because LIES have to be constantly REINFORCED, such as racial and gender equality, whereas natural true things do NOT have to reinforced or rammed down your throat by the media. If something is true, it is SELF-EVIDENT and does not need to be repeated all the time. Right? Basic simple LOGIC. For example, do you need to be told constantly that "tigers are stronger than rabbits"? Of course not, because that is self-evident and natural. However, if I wanted you to believe something UNNATURAL and UNTRUE, such as "women are smarter than men, stronger than men, and can beat men in physical fights" I would have to repeat it all the time and ram it down your throat on TV and in movies. See what I mean?

Please think and meditate on all that, and you will realize the sense and wisdom of it all. Don't just argue and debate and disagree automatically. Learn to think deeply and contemplate and my points will make more and more sense to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 7:41 pm
Huh? I never said HUMAN elites were controlling me, though I can't discount that possibility too, since by definition, if something is a secret, then YOU wouldn't know about it either right? You don't claim to be all knowing right? Many men think that if they don't know something then it doesn't exist, because the male ego is huge and even stupid men think they know everything.

What I said was that higher forces were controlling my life and scripting it. Like angels, demons, ETs, interdimensional beings, gods, computer programmers running our simulation, archons, ghosts, souls from my past life, etc. I never said a hidden group of normal humans were. You must have misunderstood me?

I am not saying this for no reason or for paranoia. I see no correlation between my choices and control and over what actually happens in my life. It seems that I am only allowed to have what's meant to be. If I go against what's meant to be, then I get BLOCKED. Plain and simple. Believe it or not, that's my experience based on REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE, NOT PARANOIA OR DELUSION OK? UNDERSTAND? You can deny that, but how do you know I am not right? What if I'm right? You're not all knowing and omniscent, so you can't say for sure one way or the other right?

Case in point: I had no control or choice when Lisa dumped me. I didn't choose it. She was gonna do it either way and use anything I said or did as an excuse against me. I had no choice or power or control over that. That's one example. I can think of THOUSANDS more! So why should I lie to myself and tell myself that I have full control over everything? Even "most things" is not true. We do NOT have control over most things. Are you claiming otherwise? If so, why? Can you give some logical reasons or arguments? Or is it only because that's what you WANT to believe?

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Many people feel powerless and feel like their choices and free will does not change things in life. It's common to feel that way. That's why New Agers and self help books have to pump the false belief that "you are in control, you create your own reality" all the time, because LIES have to be constantly REINFORCED, such as racial and gender equality, whereas natural true things do NOT have to reinforced or rammed down your throat by the media. If something is true, it is SELF-EVIDENT and does not need to be repeated all the time. Right? Basic simple LOGIC. For example, do you need to be told constantly that "tigers are stronger than rabbits"? Of course not, because that is self-evident and natural. However, if I wanted you to believe something UNNATURAL and UNTRUE, such as "women are smarter than men, stronger than men, and can beat men in physical fights" I would have to repeat it all the time and ram it down your throat on TV and in movies. See what I mean?

Please think and meditate on all that, and you will realize the sense and wisdom of it all. Don't just argue and debate and disagree automatically. Learn to think deeply and contemplate and my points will make more and more sense to you.
It doesn't matter if the elites are human or not. When I was in the UK one of our station chefs would often entertain us with the findings of this particular conspiracy theorist, David Icke. According to him, all the dark elites who are truly in power do not have human ancestry and their DNA is somehow mixed, or polluted, with DNA from evil alien forces from another planet, who still inhabit planet Earth and control it via these key elite members.

Fascinating, but will it change the impact that your actions have on your life? Likely not!

True, Covid lockdowns are still limiting your travel options but, if you take action, you will be in Europe soon. And you will be able to start talking to a Ukranian woman or a Bulgarian man about the deep stuff you're interested in. But it takes action. Sitting there and finding new ways to substantiate your lack of action won't help.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
I'm not talking about the covid19 lockdown. I'm talking about the sum total of all my experiences in life. EVERYTHING I've experienced tells me that most things in life are not in our control. What does covid19 have to do with this?

Do you have cognitive dissonance? It seems that you are only seeing what you want to see and not reading what i say. Why is that?

Btw, the elites and human race in general being hybrid isnt that far fetched. Did you know our human DNA contains unique DNA that animals don't have? Animals don't have junk DNA for instance. Only humans do. This suggests that our DNA was spliced and mixed up from experiments during the process used to create us. So human beings in general appear to be a created hybrid race created from genetic manipulation, not just the elites. Did you know that?

Also keep in mind that random mixing of chemicals can never create life. Not in all eternity of time. Only intelligent creation can create life. Only life can create life. Either way we are created by something or someone. That's for sure. Not by randomness or chance. This means anything is possible with regard to hybridization and biological engineering.

Of course all this matters. Haven't you heard the quote that to know the future you gotta understand the past? There's truth in that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 9:17 pm
Hypermak,
I'm not talking about the covid19 lockdown. I'm talking about the sum total of all my experiences in life. EVERYTHING I've experienced tells me that most things in life are not in our control. What does covid19 have to do with this?

Do you have cognitive dissonance? It seems that you are only seeing what you want to see and not reading what i say. Why is that?

Btw, the elites and human race in general being hybrid isnt that far fetched. Did you know our human DNA contains unique DNA that animals don't have? Animals don't have junk DNA for instance. Only humans do. This suggests that our DNA was spliced and mixed up from experiments during the process used to create us. So human beings in general appear to be a created hybrid race created from genetic manipulation, not just the elites. Did you know that?

Also keep in mind that random mixing of chemicals can never create life. Not in all eternity of time. Only intelligent creation can create life. Only life can create life. Either way we are created by something or someone. That's for sure. Not by randomness or chance. This means anything is possible with regard to hybridization and biological engineering.

Of course all this matters. Haven't you heard the quote that to know the future you gotta understand the past? There's truth in that.
I know, I know, but please do yourself a favour and focus on the present. What makes your life miserable now and what can you concretely do to change it? Being in Taiwan and having to interact with people who behave like zombies and drones? OK. Most European countries are open. Just buy a ticker and go.

I actually believe in the intelligent design theory. I do believe our makers, the "Gods" were simply members of an alien race with far more advanced knowledge and technology than we have now, who came down to create our species via a number of genetic experiments. Some sources say they used DNA material from local animals (primates, bears, etc.), some say we are 100% from them.

Of course the question is: if our planet was already thriving with other living species, including large mammals, by the time our makers visited it, then who created those species. Another race? Maybe some alien races have the mission of bringing life to distant planets who knows.

Anyway, back to the point I and even CE are making: please don't let these theories substantisate or justify your inaction. That is what really should matter in your life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm
It doesn't matter if the elites are human or not. When I was in the UK one of our station chefs would often entertain us with the findings of this particular conspiracy theorist, David Icke.
Wow, Italians with good English who lived in the UK before moving to the Phillipines and are into David Icke seem to practically grow on trees these days.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 10:28 pm
hypermak wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm
It doesn't matter if the elites are human or not. When I was in the UK one of our station chefs would often entertain us with the findings of this particular conspiracy theorist, David Icke.
Wow, Italians with good English who lived in the UK before moving to the Phillipines and are into David Icke seem to practically grow on trees these days.
I am not into David Icke, this particular (British) guy was. He also mentioned a bunch of other conspiracy theorists, some I heard of, some never heard before.

There's boatloads of Italians in and around London.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This video breaks down why conspiracy theorists are never worth debating. They don't care about facts, they only care about trying to get you to buy into their coping strategy in an effort to validate it.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Hmm where did I hear this before...

[...] why @Contrarian Expatriate is never worth debating. He doesn't care about facts, he only cares about trying to get you to buy into his coping strategy in an effort to validate it.

I remember now... :)
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

There's no point to debating really. All a person can do is attempt to inform another person. However, in most things, after informing another person, it is best to just let them decide to think and believe what they want.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate

I posted some important paragraphs for u in the forum from the book "none dare call it conspiracy" by Gary Allen. They are guaranteed to change your mind for sure about conspiracies. Not only do the points make perfect sense but they are points that no one can argue with too. Please read all the paragraphs and think about them. Then u will realize that not only are conspiracies plausible but highly probable too. This book has enlightened many people and opened many eyes and made sense out of the chaos in the world. See here.

viewtopic.php?p=345458#p345458

Read the whole book online here:

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

One good point that the book made was this: We all acknowledge that political conspiracies existed in the past like in ancient Rome for example. So why then are we supposed to not believe that political conspiracies exist today? Why are we programmed to laugh at them and ridicule them by the media and establishment, if anyone suggests that political conspiracies exist today? Yet we accept them existing in ancient history as self evident. Why the double standard?

That's a great question. Once u figure out the answer u will realize that we have been mind controlled and conditioned without our knowing it all along. it will open the floodgates to truth.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 7:13 am
@Contrarian Expatriate

I posted some important paragraphs for u in the forum from the book "none dare call it conspiracy" by Gary Allen. They are guaranteed to change your mind for sure about conspiracies. Not only do the points make perfect sense but they are points that no one can argue with too. Please read all the paragraphs and think about them. Then u will realize that not only are conspiracies plausible but highly probable too. This book has enlightened many people and opened many eyes and made sense out of the chaos in the world. See here.

viewtopic.php?p=345458#p345458

Read the whole book online here:

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

One good point that the book made was this: We all acknowledge that political conspiracies existed in the past like in ancient Rome for example. So why then are we supposed to not believe that political conspiracies exist today? Why are we programmed to laugh at them and ridicule them by the media and establishment, if anyone suggests that political conspiracies exist today? Yet we accept them existing in ancient history as self evident. Why the double standard?

That's a great question. Once u figure out the answer u will realize that we have been mind controlled and conditioned without our knowing it all along. it will open the floodgates to truth.
There you go again trying to move the goalposts to create a red herring. No one said conspiracies do not exist. The question is about conspiracy THEORIES. There is a big difference you know.

I get really skeptical when people try to change an argument mid stream to strengthen their position. It’s both dishonest and deceptive.

As I mentioned before, the Durham Investgation is focused on a conspiracy spearheaded by rogue FBI and DOJ officials. There is already one indictment that’s been handed down.

The difference is that there has been substantial EVIDENCE for this from the beginning. Fake intelligence used to justify a federal warrant against a political campaign was definitely a conspiracy.

So don’t ask me to read about how David Icke’s Reptilian people are trying to take over the central banks so that Jews can castrate white men so that the New World Order can be put into place with both Trump and Biden doing their bidding.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 6:31 am
There's no point to debating really. All a person can do is attempt to inform another person. However, in most things, after informing another person, it is best to just let them decide to think and believe what they want.
I don’t think you have room to complain. You are the one claiming there is a Great Sky Ghost who only cares about the .00000000001% of the world who follows your nutty brand of cult like Christianity.

If you want to inform people, be plausible at the very least or remain a “kook of a cult.”
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 11:30 am
Neo wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 6:31 am
I don’t think you have room to complain. You are the one claiming there is a Great Sky Ghost who only cares about the .00000000001% of the world who follows your nutty brand of cult like Christianity.

If you want to inform people, be plausible at the very least or remain a “kook of a cult.”
:|
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 3:50 am
This video breaks down why conspiracy theorists are never worth debating. They don't care about facts, they only care about trying to get you to buy into their coping strategy in an effort to validate it.

This a good video. Conspiracy Theories are based on Confirmation Bias and ignoring any information that doesn't prove the Theory. They are only theories and not science. Science sets up a hypothesis and tries to disapprove it. I spent my whole career in the STEM fields. Trying to disapprove any scientific theory/invention is an important as proving something works. Without testing the alternates, nothing would work. Planes would crash, the phone wouldn't work, the internet would work, medicine would work, nothing. Conspiracy theories never try to disapprove their theories, and test alternate theories.