Predictions

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
HappyGuy

Predictions

Post by HappyGuy »

:idea: Familiarize yourself with the new technology being rolled out this year: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42625

July 2019
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ezizJ7z5U7VV/

June 5, 2019
Joe Imbriano tells all

https://vimeo.com/340533562
Last edited by HappyGuy on August 17th, 2020, 4:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Predictions for 2020-2021

Post by jamesbond »

I know some people are saying the rapture will occur in 2021! But they have been this for years and they keep changing the year that it will occur.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Predictions for 2020

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So although you are a van-glorious reprobate, you actually tickled me pink with that German film scene of the guy knocking the yoga instructor out after he did a stick-up on her with this .45 pistol (or German luger)....she had a nice arse. He should have fcked her before he gave her a good left hook K.O.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Predictions for 2020

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 1:25 pm
So although you are a van-glorious reprobate, you actually tickled me pink with that German film scene of the guy knocking the yoga instructor out after he did a stick-up on her with this .45 pistol (or German luger)....she had a nice arse. He should have fcked her before he gave her a good left hook K.O.
Thats Arnold you dope and the movie is Total Recall..... Arnold has always been able to fu-ck who he pleases where he pleases, even his maids in his closets.... You have to love the Terminator. :wink:
Time to Hide!