Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

I have a question. You mentioned before that the Rosicrucians may be involved in ritual killings such as Meredith Kercher. However, all the links and videos above that I watched about the Rosicrucians indicates that they are a good order dedicated to spiritual advancement, good moral values, and world peace. How do you explain that?

Another thing I don't get is that conspiracy people say that only the outer ring of secret societies are good, but not the inner core. But I don't see how that can work, because someone in the lower levels who tries to do good and be good and spiritual and moral, is not gonna suddenly do a 180 and turn evil after advancing to the higher degrees right? I mean no one would change directions like that without some gradual transition right? I've never understood this. What am I missing?

The Rosicrucians also had their annual meeting in Rome a few years back. So they must have some center base there.

Is it true btw that the Vatican is behind all the secret societies and runs them at the top? If so, why is America so anti-Catholic then and has been from its inception?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 2:06 pm
@publicduende

I have a question. You mentioned before that the Rosicrucians may be involved in ritual killings such as Meredith Kercher. However, all the links and videos above that I watched about the Rosicrucians indicates that they are a good order dedicated to spiritual advancement, good moral values, and world peace. How do you explain that?

Another thing I don't get is that conspiracy people say that only the outer ring of secret societies are good, but not the inner core. But I don't see how that can work, because someone in the lower levels who tries to do good and be good and spiritual and moral, is not gonna suddenly do a 180 and turn evil after advancing to the higher degrees right? I mean no one would change directions like that without some gradual transition right? I've never understood this. What am I missing?

The Rosicrucians also had their annual meeting in Rome a few years back. So they must have some center base there.

Is it true btw that the Vatican is behind all the secret societies and runs them at the top? If so, why is America so anti-Catholic then and has been from its inception?
I think AMORC is a relatively new organisation. If it does claim a connection with the historical Rosicrucian Society, it might be very tenous. Surely joining them won't give you any power. In fact, you may end up being manipulated into doing something you may not agree with, for the sake of helping the cause of the fraternity, and keep a vow of secrecy.

Like every elite occult societies, members never join out of their own volition. They are always either members of those generational power-yielding family, groomed since childhood, or they are carefully recruited based on those human and professional qualities which can be functional to a specific task, or role.

And even then, for those people who are not chosen at birth, reaching a position of authority or power may never happen, or take decades.

If by the "outer ring" you mean the more harmless fraternity and club-like associations, like the Rotary or Lion's, they are just standard charities with a ritualistic element and a lot (in fact too much!) showing off and mutual shoulder-patting. As I wrote, I joined the Rotary here in the Philippines and was deeply disappointed about how inefficient, when not outright corrupt these people are. An army is never stronger than it weakest soldier.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PD,
Thanks for your reply. Well AMORC began in the early 1900s by H. Spencer Lewis. He claimed to restart the old Rosicrucian Order, which went public in the 1600s but claim to have roots from the 1300s or before with someone named Christian Rosencrutz or something.

They advertise themselves as a spiritual group only, not involved in politics. However, how can a group dedicated to spiritual knowledge and advancement have so much money to build a headquarters and museum in San Jose, CA? Someone rich and powerful must have funded it. So you gotta wonder.

They are open membership. Anyone can join. Unlike the Freemasons. So it can't be connected to politics, at least not in the lower levels. That's why I mentioned in the thread that I can join by paying a small fee.

By outer ring I meant the lower levels, like the first few degrees of Freemasonry or Rosicrucianism, which look innocent and claim to be about self-improvement and philanthropy.

Did you visit their website at www.rosicrucian.org and see what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:25 pm
PD,
Thanks for your reply. Well AMORC began in the early 1900s by H. Spencer Lewis. He claimed to restart the old Rosicrucian Order, which went public in the 1600s but claim to have roots from the 1300s or before with someone named Christian Rosencrutz or something.

They advertise themselves as a spiritual group only, not involved in politics. However, how can a group dedicated to spiritual knowledge and advancement have so much money to build a headquarters and museum in San Jose, CA? Someone rich and powerful must have funded it. So you gotta wonder.

They are open membership. Anyone can join. Unlike the Freemasons. So it can't be connected to politics, at least not in the lower levels. That's why I mentioned in the thread that I can join by paying a small fee.

By outer ring I meant the lower levels, like the first few degrees of Freemasonry or Rosicrucianism, which look innocent and claim to be about self-improvement and philanthropy.

Did you visit their website at www.rosicrucian.org and see what I mean?
I have visited their website. They look like a charity organisation just like the Rotary (who was also born in the US in the early 1900s). The very fact that they are open to everybody is the telltale sign that they are not involved in any activities of political or socio-economic power. Those are left to the real Rosicrucians, or those who belong to the real elite societies which, as you know, are not open to everyone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi PD,
So you mean this AMORC group is just a spiritual study school? I dont see any charity activity mentioned in their website. Wouldn't those who wanna do charity join the Red Cross or Peace Corps? AMORC sounds like it is geared toward studying ancient mystery school teachings like the ancient Egyptian mystery schools did.

I heard there are several groups that call themselves Rosicrucians. AMORC is the biggest public one. Where does it get the money to build a center, park, and museum in San Jose, CA? A bunch of spiritual hippies can't afford that. Why would wealthy people be involved?

So u mean there is a secret Rosicrucian group thats not known to the public and groups like AMORC are just fronts for the masses? Could they be recruiting grounds too? Like fraternities or the masons in that they scope out who is useful to them and then make them an offer to join if they want them to come into the inner circle? You would have to be corruptible for them to want you right? They dont want a man of principle of course.

Could that be true for toastmasters club too? Do the illuminati recruit from within them, unofficially of course?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is 'the Illuminati' a whites-only club? Do you have to be a white descendant of ancient royalty to be a member?

As far as I know, the Illuminati was a group of European intellectuals who discussed or promoted certain 'modern' ideas before the French Revolution. They might have had some intellectual influence on that. I am skeptical of entertainers, the pope, royal houses of Europe, media people, etc. being a part of a secret organization known as 'the Illuminati.' When someone says they are members members, I asked if they know they are members. :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 8:08 am
Hi PD,
So you mean this AMORC group is just a spiritual study school? I dont see any charity activity mentioned in their website. Wouldn't those who wanna do charity join the Red Cross or Peace Corps? AMORC sounds like it is geared toward studying ancient mystery school teachings like the ancient Egyptian mystery schools did.

I heard there are several groups that call themselves Rosicrucians. AMORC is the biggest public one. Where does it get the money to build a center, park, and museum in San Jose, CA? A bunch of spiritual hippies can't afford that. Why would wealthy people be involved?

So u mean there is a secret Rosicrucian group thats not known to the public and groups like AMORC are just fronts for the masses? Could they be recruiting grounds too? Like fraternities or the masons in that they scope out who is useful to them and then make them an offer to join if they want them to come into the inner circle? You would have to be corruptible for them to want you right? They dont want a man of principle of course.

Could that be true for toastmasters club too? Do the illuminati recruit from within them, unofficially of course?
Knowing you, if your thirst is for learning the truer (and more benign) spiritual and philosophical underpinnings of the Freemasons and other occult societies, perhaps a much better starting point is to look at this author here, Manly P Hall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_P._Hall

Manly P Hall is one of the few scholars and interpreters of the ancient mystery schools, himself a high-ranking Freemason and Rosicrucian, whose reputation is totally untarnished. I actually own a (pretty rare now) deluxe copy of his The Secret Teaching of All Ages book. It was one of the gems of my small library on the subject when I was interested in it, circa 2002/3.

If you're in Los Angeles you can even visit the HQs of the Philosophical Research Society, founded by Manly P Hall and keeper of his huge collection of books.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosoph ... ch_Society

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 7:39 am
Is 'the Illuminati' a whites-only club? Do you have to be a white descendant of ancient royalty to be a member?

As far as I know, the Illuminati was a group of European intellectuals who discussed or promoted certain 'modern' ideas before the French Revolution. They might have had some intellectual influence on that. I am skeptical of entertainers, the pope, royal houses of Europe, media people, etc. being a part of a secret organization known as 'the Illuminati.' When someone says they are members members, I asked if they know they are members. :)
That Illuminati of 1776 went underground supposedly and infiltrated the Freemasons and merged with them. Before that in the 1300s when the Knights of Templar got banned, they escaped to Scotland and joined the Masonic lodge there. That's the inside story. Everything has an outer layer and inner layer. I know a lot of legends like that are exaggerated, but there may be truth to them. It goes back even further though. Supposedly in 1666 there was a Satanic group called the Frankists who were trying to create sin and hedonism in order to accelerate the Second Coming of Jesus. That was their excuse. Supposedly they funded the Rothschilds, who then later sponsored the 1776 Illuminati group which fled Europe and made America their new headquarters. But it gets deeper. Some say the Vatican is behind the whole thing and is the puppet behind the strings, since Ancient Rome never truly fell, just changed form.

It's all very complicated and confusing. I don't know what to believe. But there are signs everywhere of some secret society in control or at least a shadow government behind the scenes. Many US Presidents have said so too. After JFK they stopped talking about it, probably because they got the hint once JFK was assassinated. I posted a long list of quotes from many US Presidents about the shadow government and hidden financiers, from George Washington to JFK, in another thread. So politicians definitely know about it. Newt Gingrich even said that Trump was hated by the media because he's not a member of their secret societies.

Nowadays, Illuminat is just a catch all phrase for the ruling elite secret societies that rule behind the scenes. I don't think they call themselves that. They call themselves "the network" or "the brotherhood" or "the club" or they have no name because a truly secret group does not give itself a name to call itself. Adam Weishaupt in the late 1700s said that this Illuminati had one chief advantage: They could change names and labels and masks and hats anytime they want once they are discovered, hence they are invincible and will just mutate to another form once detected. So there's a saying: Secret societies never die, they just mutate.

A really good book about secret societies that is very objective is "Secret Societies and Subversive Movements" by Nesta Webster. She was a brilliant astute English lady in the early 1900s and exposed a lot about the Illuminati. Her book is considered a Bible in the Truther movements.

Of course the media wants you to think the Illuminati is a group of rock musicians today and a fad or trend. It's a diversionary tactic. They have to hijack and infiltrate anything once it gets closer to the truth. Diversion and misdirection is their key tactic.

Hope that sheds light on the matter. What do you think @publicduende. Do many Italians know about this stuff or only a few researchers? Is it true that the Vatican is the string puller behind all the secret societies?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 8:05 am
Winston wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 8:08 am
Hi PD,

Knowing you, if your thirst is for learning the truer (and more benign) spiritual and philosophical underpinnings of the Freemasons and other occult societies, perhaps a much better starting point is to look at this author here, Manly P Hall.
Wow you must be a truth seeker then. Every truth seeker has a copy of that book on their shelf. I got a copy too. It's huge and not easy to read, but has a lot of nice diagrams and pictures. Yes I know about Manly P. Hall. He is considered the greatest philosopher of the 20th Century. Do you know about Helena Blavatsky too? Do you have her book "The Secret Doctrine" and "Isis Unveiled"? She was the first to synthesize science, philosophy, and religion in the late 1800s.

Keep in mind that Hall was not a member of the Masonic lodge. He was made an honorary 33rd degree Freemason by the lodge late in his life for all his great work in philosophy. So it was more an award, he wasn't a real member of the lodge or fraternity. People seem to misunderstand this. This means it is unlikely he was involved in any conspiracies.

Also, he wrote a number of books about esoteric Freemasonry and none of them said Freemasonry was evil. However, I think he admitted like Nesta Webster did, that these secret societies may have been hijacked and corrupted into doing some nefarious things or are involved in corruption.

So I'm not sure if you will learn any dark secrets from Manly Hall. He focuses more on the esoteric side of Freemasonry, but not on its dark secrets or conspiracies. Nesta Webster does focus more on conspiracies.

Keep in mind too that Freemasonry is not monolithic. Each lodge is different and while some lodges may be involved in something nefarious or corrupt, other lodges may know nothing about it and be innocent. So they are a diverse lot too.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 8:03 pm
Wow you must be a truth seeker then. Every truth seeker has a copy of that book on their shelf. I got a copy too. It's huge and not easy to read, but has a lot of nice diagrams and pictures. Yes I know about Manly P. Hall. He is considered the greatest philosopher of the 20th Century. Do you know about Helena Blavatsky too? Do you have her book "The Secret Doctrine" and "Isis Unveiled"? She was the first to synthesize science, philosophy, and religion in the late 1800s.

Keep in mind that Hall was not a member of the Masonic lodge. He was made an honorary 33rd degree Freemason by the lodge late in his life for all his great work in philosophy. So it was more an award, he wasn't a real member of the lodge or fraternity. People seem to misunderstand this. This means it is unlikely he was involved in any conspiracies.

Also, he wrote a number of books about esoteric Freemasonry and none of them said Freemasonry was evil. However, I think he admitted like Nesta Webster did, that these secret societies may have been hijacked and corrupted into doing some nefarious things or are involved in corruption.

So I'm not sure if you will learn any dark secrets from Manly Hall. He focuses more on the esoteric side of Freemasonry, but not on its dark secrets or conspiracies. Nesta Webster does focus more on conspiracies.

Keep in mind too that Freemasonry is not monolithic. Each lodge is different and while some lodges may be involved in something nefarious or corrupt, other lodges may know nothing about it and be innocent. So they are a diverse lot too.
Oh, nice to know you already know Manly P Hall and even read his book! Correct, Manly was one of the few 33rd grade Freemasons who was put there out of merit. He was more of a scholar and never meant harm to anyone. I am sure the top elites were fascinated but never intimidated by him and his work.

My copy of his book has been in a box in Italy for more than 15 years now, I haven't touched it since. I wouldn't define myself a "truth seeker", I was just interested in understanding the very root of all religions and spiritual philosophies and, indeed, mystery schools were that root, or very close to that root. I read books about the Knight Templars, the Kabbalah, Freemasons and Rosicrucians, and the Pythagorean mystery school. I read a few books by Gurdjeff and Ouspensky. I read Zecharia Sitchin and, last and probably least, David Icke. I saw David Icke twice, one of the perks of living in London.

Esoteric philosophies are based on a system of symbols and encoded knowledge that might well predate mankind as we know it. Whether it was from the Anunnakis or other "alien God" species, the inhabitants of Atlantis, it became the reason why these occult societies existed and propagated. Like Manly P Hall, I believe the philosophy in itself is neutral, it's not inherently good or evil.

We are only human and it's all too obvious why, as keepers of knowledge that can lead to so much authority and power, several members of these elite societies decide to use their influence to perpetrate what we consider evil. Remember that, at that level of power, these people are beyond good and evil.

What to us looks the ultimate evil, like world depopulation and a new world order driven by an elite and a tiny residual population functional to the elite, it might be the ultimate Greater Good to them. Restore order, peace and harmony with Nature.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende check out this AMORC whistleblower named Pierre Freeman. He wrote two books claiming AMORC is a cult that enslaves people with mind control. What do you think? Most of the people in the Amazon comments say he is full of it though.

https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-c ... 1604943327

https://www.amazon.com/Prisoner-San-Jos ... 1604940247

http://therosicruciancreed.blogspot.com ... -jose.html

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
@publicduende check out this AMORC whistleblower named Pierre Freeman. He wrote two books claiming AMORC is a cult that enslaves people with mind control. What do you think? Most of the people in the Amazon comments say he is full of it though.

https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-c ... 1604943327

https://www.amazon.com/Prisoner-San-Jos ... 1604940247

http://therosicruciancreed.blogspot.com ... -jose.html
I would honestly believe the reviews. The overt Rosicrucian societies are usually harmless. They are famous for seminars on spiritual philosophies and esotericism, the occasional charity do. The mind controlling groups are well hidden away from public scrutiny.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Rosicrucian practice for attaining psychic illumination by Dr. Robert Gilbert. It's very fascinating.