Trust Bill Gates to save us all!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Trust Bill Gates to save us all!

Post by hypermak »

So, this is one of the "good guys" we are supposed to trust for our world-saving Covid vaccine...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/un-fo ... eak-africa
This really should be one of the biggest scandals in public health, but it’s given little attention – mainly because of the high-profile nature of the people and organisations involved.

The United Nations has been forced to admit that a major international vaccine initiative is actually causing the outbreak of the very disease it was supposed to wipe-out.

While international organisations like the World Health Organization (WHO) will regular boast about supposedly ‘eradicating polio’ with vaccines, the opposite seems to be the case. Their decades-long campaign to eradicate polio is now killing scores of innocent young people living in poor countries.

Now it seems that health officials are beginning to admit that their plan to stop ‘wild’ polio is backfiring, as scores children are being paralyzed a deadly strain of the pathogen derived from a live vaccine – causing a virulent of polio to spread.

Health officials administers polio vaccine to children at refugee camp in Maiduguri, Nigeria, Aug. 28, 2016 (AP Photo/Sunday Alamba)

This latest pharma-induced pandemic has broken out in the African countries of Chad and Sudan, and the culprit has been identified: a vaccine-derived polio virus type 2. Officials now fear this new dangerous strain could soon ‘jump continents,’ causing further deadly outbreaks around the world.

Shocking as it sounds, this Big Pharma debacle is not new. After spending some $16 billion over 30 years to eradicate polio, international health bodies have ‘accidentally’ reintroduced the disease to in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region was hit by a virulent strain of polio spawned by the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine distributed there. Also, in 2019, the government of Ethiopia ordered the destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio vaccine (mOPV2) following a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.

It’s important to note that the oral polio vaccine being pushed on to the African population by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI), a consortium which is supported and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

All of this should be a cause for concern, especially with western governments and transnational pharmaceutical giant all rushing to roll-out their new Gates-funded experimental coronavirus vaccine for the global population.

Currently, the first experimental COVID-19 vaccine is being tested on the African population through GAVI Vaccine Alliance, another organization funded by the Gates Foundation. A large round of human trials will take place in South Africa, locally managed by the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg—yet another Gates-funded institution.

This latest revelation from Africa should prompt media and health advocates to ask hard questions about the efficacy and safety of the much-hyped COVID ‘miracle’ vaccine.

AP News reports…

The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad - a week after the U.N. health agency declared the African continent free of the wild polio virus.

In a statement this week, WHO said two children in Sudan — one from South Darfur state and the other from Gedarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea — were paralyzed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against polio. WHO said initial outbreak investigations show the cases are linked to an ongoing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon.

“There is local circulation in Sudan and continued sharing of transmission with Chad,” the U.N. agency said, adding that genetic sequencing confirmed numerous introductions of the virus into Sudan from Chad.

WHO said it had found 11 additional vaccine-derived polio cases in Sudan and that the virus had also been identified in environmental samples. There are typically many more unreported cases for every confirmed polio patient. The highly infectious disease can spread quickly in contaminated water and most often strikes children under 5.

In rare instances, the live polio virus in the oral vaccine can mutate into a form capable of sparking new outbreaks.

Last week, WHO and partners declared that the African continent was free of the wild polio virus, calling it “an incredible and emotional day.”

On Monday, WHO warned that the risk of further spread of the vaccine-derived polio across central Africa and the Horn of Africa was “high,” noting the large-scale population movements in the region.

More than a dozen African countries are currently battling outbreaks of polio caused by the virus, including Angola, Congo, Nigeria and Zambia.

Amid the coronavirus pandemic, many of the large-scale vaccination campaigns needed to stamp out polio have been disrupted..
HappyGuy

Re: Trust Bill Gates to save us all!

Post by HappyGuy »

Paul Allen On Bill Gates | 60 Minutes
https://www.bitchute.com/video/zxfvFOBOvpk6/

Seems like a nice enough guy :shock:
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

Bill Gates has always seemed a little shady to me, and his whole magic vaccine campaign has now convinced me that he's outright evil.
5/13/2024
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February, 1997
George Magazine - Bill Gates

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey thats not bad...
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February 4th, 2021
I Asked Bill Gates What's The Next Crisis? | Veritasium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grv1RJkdyqI
https://lbry.tv/@veritasium:f/i-asked-b ... the-next:0
I got the chance to interview Bill Gates so I asked him: Will Covid-19 be the last pandemic? How does he deal with misinformation and conspiracy theories? And what is the next disaster? The Foundation Letter is here: https://ve42.co/BG21​
January 20th, 2021
Beating Big Tech at Their Own Game! (Solutions to Censorship, Surveillance, Information Restriction)
https://lbry.tv/@RobBraxmanTech:6/Beati ... ction%29:d
Are we helpless against Big Tech (MAGAFT - Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter)? Actually we can weaken them! In this video we will talk about solutions that will reduce their power over us. I will talk about big picture 4 big picture solutions that I believe eliminate 80% of the data.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Feb 15, 2021
Bill Gates: The 2021 60 Minutes interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNKdlnoAqIs
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1tIvuMa3ylXs/

Last edited by HappyGuy on April 1st, 2021, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 4:55 am
Bill Gates has always seemed a little shady to me, and his whole magic vaccine campaign has now convinced me that he's outright evil.

I agree, he seems like he has an agenda that has nothing to do with helping people. He seems to know in advance when a pandemic is going to hit the world.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."