The Conspiracy Chart. Where are YOU on it?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

The Conspiracy Chart. Where are YOU on it?

Post by flowerthief00 »

Ripped this from another board. Don't know who originally made it.

Tho I'd quibble about the position of a few items, and some of them beg for description ("deep state" can mean more than one thing, what the hell is the "soy boys" conspiracy) it's not a bad effort.

I lol'ed at the top section "once you believe one you usually believe most". I've noticed that too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Conspiracy Chart. Where are YOU on it?

Post by Moretorque »

Nothing on there from what I can see about the trillions missing all over the place just in $'s or the bail outs, they have total control over our civilization through monetary means. You're living in a giant syop where our rulers are armed with nothing more than a pen and a supply of #'s.... The shit ass sheople never learn..
Time to Hide!
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ We can make some space for "giant syop" in the top section.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We discussed it in our WhatsApp group. The creator of that chart is no expert, just a denier. Not everything at the top section is false. The author hasn't done his research and just denies. Denial is not a valid argument. He or she paints with a broad brush too. Some of the stuff at the top is easily provable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I don't believe in aliens and there's no way they can exist.

I don't believe Qanon either.

I don't believe in the Hollow Earth theory.

I think all of politics is the same, and I make no real distinction between the left and the so called right.

I have no idea what Mars slave colony, Adrenochrome and Wayfair are all about.

I do believe there is a white genocide in South Africa.

I don't care about Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Global warming is most definitely a hoax, and so are dinosaurs and the CoronaVirus.

I don't believe the 5G theory at all.

I also don't subscribe to the Holocaust, but neither do I consider the Nazis to be heroes.

I am definitely anti-vaccine.

I do think many celebrities are still alive.

Big Foot is nonsense.

I also don't believe the story of 911.

I don't believe Sandy Hook either.

Cultural Marxism is real.

New World Order definitely real.

Flat Earth real.

I don't believe the Moon Landing.

And most of those CIA American operations I consider to be true.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As to Pizza Gate, well I don't know. Depends on who you wanna believe. At the end of the day, it's all a matter of faith in which source you believe. We don't know anything unless we are involved in it or have experience in it. But remember this: Where there's smoke, there's fire. There's a long documentary on YouTube called "The Fall of the Cabal" and gives a lot of compelling evidence for PIzza Gate. You should check it out and research both sides, not just one side, or deny anything conspiratorial related with a knee jerk reaction.

However I can tell you some important life lessons and rules of thumb:

1. Nothing is 100 percent true or false. The truth tends to be somewhere in the middle. Not on either extreme. Everything in moderation, as they say. If you stick to a healthy middleground, then you are never far off from the truth. This applies to conspiracies too. Don't assume that all conspiracies must be totally false, or totally true for that matter.

2. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Even myths are based on some truth.

3. The more you know, the more you realize that we really don't know anything, as they say. Being arrogant or know-it-all doesn't mean you do know it all. Wise people are silent and try to learn from others. Only arrogant people act like they know it all and know things that they could not possibly know.

4. No source is infallible. Every source contains both good and evil, truth and falsehoods.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston here is my list:

There were NO WMDs in Iraq. The TRUE purpose for the invasion/occupation of Iraq was to protect the PETRODOLLAR, continue the NWO agenda (make Iraq part of the Mideast Free Trade Area-MEFTA), control the oil, to build the Mosul- Haifa pipeline, to surround Iran, and to gain possession of a "stargate" (ancient aliens/UFO/Fallen Angel).

The TRUE purpose behind the invasion/occupation of Afghanistan was to place in a puppet government to build a oil pipeline through the country. Also, it was to revive the illicit heroin trade and gain access to the vast mineral wealth (gold, lithium, zinc, etc.). And to surround Iran.

9/11 was an "inside job"/False Flag Operation.

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE central bank and NOT part of the U.S. government.

Autism and some other autoimmune diseases/disorders are caused by vaccines.

I don't believe in the "Flat Earth" theory. But rather the Earth is ROUND and revolves around the Sun. Satellite photos show the curvature of the it.

I don't believe the Moon landing(s) were faked. The astronauts brought back Moon rocks as proof.

I don't believe in the Evolution theory. But rather the biblical/ Genesis account of creation (Adam & Eve).

There were multiple shooters involved the the assassination of JFK (including from the Grassy Knoll).

MKULTA mind control slaves are real and were victims of U.S. (C.I.A.) government experiments.

The U.S. government ("Deep State") was also behind both the assassinations of RFK and MLK.

The Illuminati, Skull & Bones, the Freemasons, the Jesuit Order, Knights Of Malta, the Bohemian Grove, CFR, Bilderbergers, etc. are very real secret societies bent on world domination with the top "inner circle" of these groups always knowing the true agenda.

The New World Order agenda is very real. I believe it is part of the end times plan to prepare for the arrival of the Antichrist (Satan in the flesh).

Area 51/Groom Lake/"Dreamland" is a top secret government facility for the reverse engineering of UFO/Alien technology.

I believe there is a SECRET SPACE PROGRAM with colonies on both the Moon and Mars (patterned from the Nazis).

The U.S. has over a hundred DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) and secret underwater bases built using billions of "black budget" funds.

I also believe that the REPTILIANS/"LIZARD PEOPLE" are just as real as SATAN/DEVIL, demons, and fallen angels.

Our government (the FDA-Food And Drug Administration) helps to suppress NATURAL cures (or information about them) to many common illnesses for the benefit of BIG PHARMA and food industries.

Our government helps to suppress alternative technologies that produce "free energy"/Tesla and that are non-polluting on behalf of BIG OIL/ENERGRY companies.

The global elite want POPULATION CONTROL as one of their main goals for the NWO plan as stated on the Georgia Guide stones (500 million).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
October 18th, 2020, 6:57 pm
Winston here is my list:

There were NO WMDs in Iraq. The TRUE purpose for the invasion/occupation of Iraq was to protect the PETRODOLLAR, continue the NWO agenda (make Iraq part of the Mideast Free Trade Area-MEFTA), control the oil, to build the Mosul- Haifa pipeline, to surround Iran, and to gain possession of a "stargate" (ancient aliens/UFO/Fallen Angel).

The TRUE purpose behind the invasion/occupation of Afghanistan was to place in a puppet government to build a oil pipeline through the country. Also, it was to revive the illicit heroin trade and gain access to the vast mineral wealth (gold, lithium, zinc, etc.). And to surround Iran.

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE central bank and NOT part of the U.S. government.

I don't believe in the "Flat Earth" theory. But rather the Earth is ROUND and revolves around the Sun. Satellite photos show the curvature of the it.

I don't believe the Moon landing(s) were faked. The astronauts brought back Moon rocks as proof.

I don't believe in the Evolution theory. But rather the biblical/ Genesis account of creation (Adam & Eve).

There were multiple shooters involved the the assassination of JFK (including from the Grassy Knoll).

MKULTA mind control slaves are real and were victims of U.S. (C.I.A.) government experiments.

The U.S. government ("Deep State") was also behind both the assassinations of RFK and MLK.

The Illuminati, Skull & Bones, the Freemasons, the Jesuit Order, Knights Of Malta, the Bohemian Grove, CFR, Bilderbergers, etc. are very real secret societies bent on world domination with the top "inner circle" of these groups always knowing the true agenda.

The New World Order agenda is very real. I believe it is part of the end times plan to prepare for the arrival of the Antichrist (Satan in the flesh).

Area 51/Groom Lake/"Dreamland" is a top secret government facility for the reverse engineering of UFO/Alien technology.

I believe there is a SECRET SPACE PROGRAM with colonies on both the Moon and Mars (patterned from the Nazis).

The U.S. has over a hundred DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) and secret underwater bases built using billions of "black budget" funds.

I also believe that the REPTILIANS/"LIZARD PEOPLE" are just as real as SATAN/DEVIL, demons, and fallen angels.

Our government (the FDA-Food And Drug Administration) helps to suppress NATURAL cures (or information about them) to many common illnesses for the benefit of BIG PHARMA and food industries.

Our government helps to suppress alternative technologies that produce "free energy"/Tesla and that are non-polluting on behalf of BIG OIL/ENERGRY companies.

The global elite want POPULATION CONTROL as one of their main goals for the NWO plan as stated on the Georgia Guide stones (500 million).
Well I thought you were HI IQ but I see I was mistaken.. :roll:
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Moretorque wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 2:25 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Winston here is my list:

Well I thought you were HI IQ but I see I was mistaken.. :roll:
Well I'm sorry you feel that way Moretorque. But I respectfully disagree with you. I don't think believing in such things makes me any less intelligent. If anything it helps me to keep an open mind and to see past the corporate media propaganda feed to our minds on a daily basis. Some of things on this list shouldn't have surprised you. After all Moretorque, I did state in a previous post that I do read books on and watch documentaries about UFOs, conspiracies, and the end times among many other things. I also believe that the U.S. government ( or the "deep state"/shadow government) is hiding certain things as named on my list from the American people. In addition, government coverups/secrecy, media blackouts, censorship of books by publishers/school boards, the omission of certain facts out of history books, blocking/cutting off grants for scientific research, etc. keep many people from knowing the truth about what is TRULY going on in the world and how things actually work. Perhaps Moretorque you can make your own list.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mar 27, 2020
Mark Devlin - HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO STILL BE ASLEEP IN 2020?? :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/user/markdevlintv/videos
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/zkMTCEmRmDZv/

September 18th, 2020
Viruses do not exist in the sense that you were told
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lwotlfWLGp6p/

September 28th, 2020
COVID-19 The Greatest Show on Earth
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/thecrowhouse/

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Anyone can show you a couple of rocks and say these came from the moon.

I don't believe that man went to the moon '69-'72 (Apollo Missions). It would take some anti-gravitational or advanced propulsion technology to go there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 1:39 am
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Anyone can show you a couple of rocks and say these came from the moon.

I don't believe that man went to the moon '69-'72 (Apollo Missions). It would take some anti-gravitational or advanced propulsion technology to go there.
Those rocks were proven to come form Antarctica. You can see rich people don't believe in the Moon landing due to there being no significant market for their Antarctic rocks.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I was gonna ask how you deal with people around you thinking you're a lunatic. You guys believe in some really wild shit.

The CT that the moon landing was faked--or almost any of the CT's in the warm color sections of the chart, really--is as likely to be true as the CT that Winston actually has three balls due to a secret ops conducted by the U.S. government and the Illuminati in which chemicals were added to the drinking water to multiply sex organs in a plot to reverse declining birth rates, including a chemical that completely camouflages the appearance of the third ball (YES, the same chemical that was extracted from Reptilians), which is why neither he nor any of his prostitutes ever noticed the extra companion.

I heard he has had a good many prostitutes, so the experiment seems to have been a success. Where's there's smoke, there's fire.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Funny how many enormous financial interests are at stake in the top two categories. Kind of reminds me of that speech given to Peter Finch's character in the movie Network. It was something along the lines of 'You are messing with the primal forces of the universe (i.e., money) and your rulers are not happy.' So their media minions will be sent to destroy you.

OK I found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

I'm pretty sure the creator of this chart is not some guy in his basement. Odds are it was commissioned by the big money players. Obviously attempting marginalization is their first line of defense against the curious/critics. Just tell people they're stupid for questioning anything the corporate media have established as conventional wisdom, and most will back off.