How NASA Faked Outer Space

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: How NASA Faked Outer Space

Post by TruthSeeker »

MrMan wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 12:37 pm
Someone I know said he went to a big telescope in Arizona and saw the American flag planted on the moon. What is the flat earth explanation? a 30 mile trip?
If that were true you should be able to put a camera in telescopic equipment and take pictures. We would have thousands of pictures of not only the flag but Apollo equipment left behind. We don't.

Also how did they drill the flagpole into the hard bedrock?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jacob Cooper wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 7:30 am
TommyJ wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 1:32 am
Winston wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 6:20 pm
A big collection of images and memes about how NASA faked space. Very interesting.

How Space is built on a pyramid of lies
So you are not confused by 63 years of practical space exploration? Starting with the Sputnik-1 launched by the Soviet Union in 1957. Does it bother you that many studies have been conducted by different countries independently of each other? You just watched a couple of YouTube videos and you thought NASA had fabricated um ... space?
If there were 2-3 space agencies in 2020, it would really be strange. But now every relatively developed country has its own space companies. Many private space companies exist independently of each other. The amount of information is enormous.
The number of space agencies, the number of research conducted each year, operating and planned space missions, videos, and photos scientists obtain as a result of these missions — all these arguments are useless, so don't even try to convince them. I'm glad to meet a sane person here. Have you ever seen people who deny the existence of space? Flat-earthers, people who believe that Moon landing is fake...I'm used to them. But the fact that outer space is fake is something new. However, I want to hear more about this theory :D. It won't convince me anyway, but why not? At least, it's fun enough.
I didn't say that outer space must be fake. I said that it COULD be fake. We just don't know because we can't go there and test it. We can't verify it. So you have to take it on FAITH. That's all I'm said. Perfectly valid. Keep in mind that NASA is a military organization and their job is NOT to tell you the truth. Neither is it a farmer's job to tell the farm animals the truth about everything. They aren't philosophers or liberators, they are CONTROLLERS. So you gotta take everything they say with a grain of salt, especially since the US government has a VERY LONG history of lying. We've cited many examples here. There's a lesson of truth for you to keep in mind.

Are you open minded or is your mind made up? If your mind is closed, then this discussion is useless, because you will reject all data that contradicts your beliefs. There is not just one or two proofs that the Moon landings were faked. There are 30 MAJOR arguments. Cumulatively that's VERY POWERFUL and COMPELLING. I made a list of them here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

You gotta look at the big picture CUMULATIVELY. Not just laugh and ridicule at anything that doesn't fit your beliefs. Be NEUTRAL and evaluate all data FAIRLY and objectively, then we can talk. Otherwise, this is useless. If your mind is closed, I can't help you. Your mind is not under my control.

Even if space is real, why does NASA have to fake a lot of stuff? As we shown above and in other threads? This means that even if outer space is real, still the fact is that NASA is HIDING SOMETHING and isn't telling you everything it knows. Nothing wrong with that observation. Totally valid. We have shown several examples where NASA photoshopped images with pasting and clone brushes. Why would they do that? Why don't you take that into account???!!! Why are you blind to that? Ridicule is NOT a valid argument. Sorry.

Another position is that NASA did go to the moon but not in the way shown on TV, which was bogus and problematic and fake looking. Jay Weidner and others have taken this view. See his documentary "Kubrick's Odyssey" for proofs of that. Also listen to Bart Sibrel's interviews. He is the top expert in this issue and has many compelling STRONG arguments and evidences to support the moon hoax claim. The case is MUCH stronger than you know, if you're objective that is, but it sounds like you are not. Your problem, not mine.

No it's not based on a few videos. Videos can contain proofs or strong valid points. You can't just dismiss them just because they are videos. That's stupid. You gotta evaluate the content objectively. If all videos are false, then every documentary from PBS is all false too right? lol

Rather than ridiculing something just because it doesn't fit your beliefs, consider this great quote:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
Someone I know said he went to a big telescope in Arizona and saw the American flag planted on the moon. What is the flat earth explanation? a 30 mile trip?
Show me some proof for this. As far as I know, observatories won't do this for some reason, but they claim they can. Jarrah White went to the Australian Observatory and they said they would use their giant telescope to see the Apollo artifacts, but they backed out and won't explain why. Most likely, they cannot see them and cannot admit it of course. The director there doesn't want to refute the Apollo landings or else his career will be over. That's obvious. Even the Hubble Telescope cannot see the Apollo artifacts for some reason. That should be a red flag, one of many red flags of course. Remember the evidence is cumulative.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 24th, 2021, 6:49 am
MrMan wrote:
If that were true you should be able to put a camera in telescopic equipment and take pictures. We would have thousands of pictures of not only the flag but Apollo equipment left behind. We don't.

Also how did they drill the flagpole into the hard bedrock?
I'm sure they claimed to plant the flag in soft dirt. Not all of the moon is supposed to be hard bedrock. Photos can be faked, but if this were possible then people should be able to line up at the telescope to see it themselves.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I hope this isn't a dumb question. But I was wondering about something. Please don't flame me for asking these questions. I'm just curious.

If the Moon is 237,000 miles away, how can you see so much detail on it with the naked eye from Earth? On Earth you cannot see any detail beyond 3 or 4 miles in the horizon. Very peculiar. You gotta wonder if the Moon is a sort of projection on the screen. It also never rotates or spins or wiggles, and you cannot see the underside or topside of it. It's always the same no matter where you are. You should be able to at least see it rotate left or right a little, but you never do. It's like a fixed image or projection. You also never see anything moving on it or any rocks or meteors hit it either. Nor do you see any unmanned probes or rockets flying around it.

Also, none of the planets you see through a telescope rotate or spin either. How do they explain that? I Googled this question and it seems no one has asked it yet. So you gotta wonder. Why does no one ask these questions? I know they claim that the Moon doesn't spin because it's rotation is exactly aligned so that the same side always faces the Earth, but they can't say that about every planet in the solar system that's revolving around us in the sky of course.

Check out this clip below of a horizontal wave or blip line going across the Moon from a camera. Does this indicate that it's an image on a screen projection?

Also, check out this video of the Moon from an orbiter craft called the LRO. You gotta wonder, where are the Apollo lunar lander and lunar rover remains? Shouldn't you be able to see them from the orbiter video this close? Does this even look real? If not, how are they getting away with this? No one is questioning any of this. How does NASA explain why you can't see the Apollo artifacts from this close up orbit? The landscape on the Moon's surface in this video also looks completely still, nothing ever moves, nothing in space ever hits the surface either, not even any debris. Very odd indeed.

Also, why doesn't NASA put an unmanned craft on the Moon and send everyone a live feed? Especially put it near the Apollo artifact remains so everyone can see them on live feed? Shouldn't that be possible? Especially since they have a live feed from Mars on YouTube? In the Mars live feed, all you see is the camera panning around a desert backdrop, which could be anywhere. You never see anything moving or the wind blowing. It could be a still image for all we know. The droid on Mars also seems to never move or have wheels. Very peculiar. But you gotta wonder, if they can put a droid on Mars to send a live feed, why can't they do that on the Moon too? Anyone have any idea?

@gsjackson have you wondered about these things too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Neo and @gsjackson,

You will love this interview with the guy who filmed the lunar wave blip over the Moon.

Topics in Segment 1:
~Crrow's early background with telescopes
~"...really nothing in "space".
~Moving from research to higher knowing, the ring of truth
~"nothing is real"...the proper context, cognitive dissonance, "a full moon on a dark night reflected on a lake"
~The mind determines reality; accepting the standard script is illusion; basic birthrights to know who we are, where we are
~The spellcraft of science that shuts down the ability to access higher perception.
~The media and full spectrum programming
~The controllers are a different species
~The Gilligans Island effect

Here's the full podcast episode, which includes the second hour too:

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2017/03 ... ogramming/

OffPlanet Radio with Randy Maugans & Emily Moyer

Our guest is Crrow777, the man behind the documentary videos of the Moon Wave Effect, fearless researcher and debunker of matrix programming, and deep practitoner of “ring of truth” reasoning. Here to take on a wide range of topics, and HOW to think about them.
Websites: https://www.crrow777radio.com/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Crrow777/

Hour 1:
~Crrow’s early background with telescopes
~”…really nothing in “space”.
~Moving from research to higher knowing, the ring of truth
~”nothing is real”…the proper context, cognitive dissonance, “a full moon on a dark night reflected on a lake”
~The mind determines reality; accepting the standard script is illusion; basic birthrights to know who we are, where we are
~The spellcraft of science that shuts down the ability to access higher perception.
~The media and full spectrum programming
~The controllers are a different species
~The Gilligans Island effect

Hour 2:
~ The secret space program deconstructed:
NASA, Freemasonry, and the mysticism cults behind the world order.
We are in a closed system; space is something else…we don’t leave here in the body.
The “heavenly bodies” are lights; debunking the distances of “planets”, “stars”, as being millions of miles away
Space is likely water: the firmament-waters above and waters below.

~Language as a decoder: The JFK speech going to the moon.
~Space Program as a production; connections to “ancient aliens”, “megalithic sites”.
~The myth of Low Earth Orbit, satellites, and “outer” space.
~ SSP as a simulated mind control operation.
~The Hadibov material. (see James Alfred’s work on Hadibov material.)
~The moon as a hologram.
~ The moon reflected on the lake as a point of reasoning out the reality to be known.
~Using Higher Truth to attain a level of understanding, the “ring of truth”; the PROCESS of knowing (so-called “truth” as a final conclusion).
~The official models are broken; discarding the government, mainstream media,and consensus reality.
~How our brains and bodies detect truth and reject falsehoods.
~SpaceX as a private venture/a program much like a TV series; the moon landing; Elon Musk is AN ACTOR!; The Manson murders and Woodstock as more distracting diversion; Virgin Galactic and Sir Richard Branson—another actor, another entertainment venture, a “game show”.
~False flag events, Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombers, decoding events with the ring of truth.
~Belief is the Enemy of Knowing.
~Paul McCartney, the masks that hide famous people, “Mission Impossible”, CGI, and
~The NASA announcement of 7 new “exoplanets” in Trappist 1 on 2/22/17, planets in Aquarius.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Also, none of the planets you see through a telescope rotate or spin either. How do they explain that? I Googled this question and it seems no one has asked it yet. So you gotta wonder. Why does no one ask these questions? I know they claim that the Moon doesn't spin because it's rotation is exactly aligned so that the same side always faces the Earth, but they can't say that about every planet in the solar system that's revolving around us in the sky of course.
Check Youtube about planets rotation btw you can ask all your questions to Alex too. He has scientific base knowledge to figure it out.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 5:14 am
Check Youtube about planets rotation btw you can ask all your questions to Alex too. He has scientific base knowledge to figure it out.
I did. YouTube has no footage of planets rotating that does not look CGI. I am talking about seeing the planets rotate through your own telescope. Why don't you buy your own telescope and look at the planets and see if they rotate. What if I am right? Is your whole sense of reality blown and rocked and upset? You don't like that right? lol. You are afraid to have your whole sense of reality invalidated. lol

Alex is agnostic and he admits that Geocentrism is just as valid as Heliocentrism because the movement of the Earth cannot be detected objectively.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In 1965 this scientist tried to turn conventional science on its head. Among R Foster's theories was that the moon was in fact made of plasma, not rock, and that landing on it would not be possible.

Full version of the interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhIwZuPGfss

Why doesn't NASA put an unmanned craft on the Moon and send everyone a live feed? Especially put it near the Apollo artifact remains so everyone can see them on live feed? Shouldn't that be possible? Especially since they have a live feed from Mars on YouTube? In the Mars live feed , all you see is the camera panning around a desert backdrop, which could be anywhere. You never see anything moving or the wind blowing. It could be a still image for all we know. The droid on Mars also seems to never move or have wheels. Very peculiar. But you gotta wonder, if they can put a droid on Mars to send a live feed, why can't they do that on the Moon too? Anyone have any idea? Great information but why is he interviewing him with a bar of soap?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Weird webpage about how the Flower of Life sacred geometry creates the Flat Earth and the dome above it. lol

http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.blog ... er-of.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Crrow777 says the Moon is a luminary and nothing goes above low Earth orbit.

Witnesses say that rockets never go to space.

What is the truth about our Moon?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you know that when Jim Garrison tried to interview the employees who worked at the coffee shop that Lee Harvey Oswald worked at, he found out that they were all transferred to work for NASA? That's very ominous and creepy isn't it?

I got a question. I heard that everyday many rocks and space debris burn up in the Earth's atmosphere as it comes in. But then how come none of these rocks or debris ever hit the Moon? I mean why can't you see any rocks or debris hitting the moon through your telescope?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 12:39 pm
Gali wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 5:14 am
I did. YouTube has no footage of planets rotating that does not look CGI. I am talking about seeing the planets rotate through your own telescope. Why don't you buy your own telescope and look at the planets and see if they rotate. What if I am right? Is your whole sense of reality blown and rocked and upset? You don't like that right? lol. You are afraid to have your whole sense of reality invalidated. lol

Alex is agnostic and he admits that Geocentrism is just as valid as Heliocentrism because the movement of the Earth cannot be detected objectively.
I have no reason to prove it. You are the one who is challenging it. Why don't you buy a telescope? There must be sceptics like you who should have tried it. It is not too much work. If you can find that it is fake you will be famous. Even if I can see it it would be no prove for you as I could be lying.

Really? Alex does not believe that when he looks through a telescope he will see the rotation of Jupiter or of its moons?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well Crrow777 already bought a telescope and camera. Haven't you seen his channel?

https://www.youtube.com/c/Crrow777/videos

He did say that the Moon is fake but of course he only has a few followers because you are NOT allowed to question the mainstream establishment as we all know. Lots of people discovered that our world is fake or manipulated. But they have to be marginalized of course.

You are the one that believes NASA. Why don't you buy a telescope and try to find the Apollo artifacts on the Moon? You can't because no one can. It's a fixed image in the sky it seems. You never see any space debris hit it like it supposedly does with Earth everyday.

If you can't afford a good telescope then go to the nearest observatory with a giant telescope and ask them to show you the Apollo artifacts on the moon or the planets rotating. Suppose they can't because it's not there. What do you conclude then? Would you admit that NASA lied and hoaxed everything?

Alex never said anything about seeing planets rotate. He merely said that there is no way to prove the Earth is moving.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Let us start with something that is easier to prove or disprove:

We are talking about rotation of for example Jupiter. It has a big dot. So it is quite possible to see the rotation with a good telescope. Also it is even easier to see the rotation of the moons of Jupiter around Jupiter or respectively of Saturn. That is exactly what Galileo saw and the pope just did not want to look through the telescope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCIEYUeXll8
What Galileo Saw With His Telescope

Why do we not see a sceptic putting a video with a telescope about the movement of the moons of Jupiter? Flat Earthers did a lot more to prove their point actually. Btw you can join a astronomie club they will show that stuff to you probaly.

I do not think Alex would deny the movement of the moons of Jupiter around it and the rotation Jupiter itself.

Like I said you are the one who is challenging it and who makes drama about it. Like with your Flat Earth you will silently accept that you are maybe wrong and move on to another drama anyway.

See when you were a Christian Fundamentailist Flat Earther at 14 years old I was into Astronomy and did a lot of research. So you are a bit late to the science party.

Like I said it does not matter in the end. It is just relative truth not absolute truth.