How NASA Faked Outer Space

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How NASA Faked Outer Space

Post by Winston »

@Neo and @gsjackson check this out. This is an interesting argument about why the Moon and other planets cannot be spherical objects. What do you think? I never thought of it this way before. Very mind blowing huh?

http://www.wildheretic.com/is-the-moon- ... -illusion/
Reflecting light (chiaroscuro)

Possibly the biggest anomaly with the moon is the way it reflects light; or rather the way it doesn’t. When a point of light shines on a solid sphere, the light reflecting off the sphere slowly decreases away from the area directly facing the light source.

How a sphere reflects light.

A typical half-moon not reflecting light as a sphere.

The fact that the Sun is not a spotlight doesn’t matter as it is a point of light in the blackness of space and too far away for its light to shine on to the moon’s back surface, at least according to the model du jour.

This means that it is not only the moon that cannot be a sphere, but also the “planets” as well, as they also reflect light in the same way.

The planet Mars observed through the Hale telescope not reflecting light as a sphere should.

The planet Uranus observed through the Hale telescope not shining like a solid sphere.

This would agree with the heliocentrists’ point that there can be no retrograde planetary motion in a geocentric universe. This is because planets are NOT solid spheres moving around anything. In fact, because the moon is likely to be an optical illusion of some kind and that the “planets” are also seen with the same light reflection as the moon, it follows by characteristic association that the “planets” are also probably optical illusions.

They could be disks or maybe bowls? I don’t know what shape they are, but it is further evidence that they are not real, but some kind of projection instead. A projection of what? No idea.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

The moon is its own light, just like the stars are their own lights. They're not reflectors, unlike what modern science says. Probably what the opposite of what modern science says is the truth.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good points below. Makes you scratch your head.

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... d2730.html
If earth was really spinning at 1674km/h and orbiting the sun at 108,000 km/h while the sun itself orbiting the galaxy center at 720,000 km/h, there is NO WAY constellations will exist and remain same for thousands of years unless the sun is fixed with all other fixed stars making up the constellations and moving perfectly synced with galaxy center. Very unlikely to happen but no heliocentric model says sun is moving at 720,000 km/h lol. You will see stars moving in all directions all the time in heliocentric model that it will be impossible to make constellations out of it, even if you do, it will be only temporary lasting for few days or weeks at most. Heliocentric Model Destroyed.
http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... d2924.html
Another proof there is a glass sky at 62 miles/100 km and can be easily verified by everyone without doing any experiments. All one has to do is look at sun or moon at horizon and at zenith and then compare the sizes. You will see sun and moon appear bigger at horizon while smaller at zenith. This can never happen if sun and moon are at distances lamestream claims and it wont happen anyway if there is no glass sky. Moon even appear yellowish or orangish at horizon which could be because of what color glass sky is.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Neo you will love this documentary about why Lucifer in the 1500's decided to rewrite all of traditional geocentric cosmology and create the modern heliocentric cosmology we have today. And how the Catholic Church, his counterfeit Christianity, was losing its grip, so he had to create a new priesthood called "Science".

It also makes a good point that Scientism and New Age have the same goals, even though they seem different, like different sides of a mountain going to the same peak. Because they both are into the Luciferian concept of Apotheosis, which is the idea that man can become God. That seems true if you think about it. Science, science fiction movies, Transhumanism, AI, New Age movement, etc all teach that we are God and infinite consciousness and can evolve someday to become gods ourselves. It sort of adds up in a way. That's why science fiction films like "2001 A Space Odyssey" blend science and New Age religion together, so in reality, Science and New Age are actually working together toward the same goal. That fits your beliefs too so you will love this.

Aethereal - The Battle for Heaven and Earth

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Neo and @gsjackson supposedly this is live footage from Mars from the NASA Mars Rover. lol. What do you think? Is this really the planet Mars? Does Mars have a blue sky like this? What a coincidence. Also, why does the background look kind of off? There are like two lines separating the foreground from the background that are too distinct. WTF? Could that be a riverbed? What do you make of this? Doesn't this look like it could be some desert on Earth or CGI in the background? Watch this in full screen to see what I mean.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo and gsjackson,

Is this really earth from space from the ISS? Does it look real? How come the sun is white and not that bright? Like a spotlight lamp?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo and gsjackson,

Is this really the moons surface from space? Lol. Wheres the apollo 11 artifacts? Lol. And where are the stars?

TommyJ
Freshman Poster

Post by TommyJ »

Winston wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 6:20 pm
A big collection of images and memes about how NASA faked space. Very interesting.

How Space is built on a pyramid of lies
So you are not confused by 63 years of practical space exploration? Starting with the Sputnik-1 launched by the Soviet Union in 1957. Does it bother you that many studies have been conducted by different countries independently of each other? You just watched a couple of YouTube videos and you thought NASA had fabricated um ... space?
If there were 2-3 space agencies in 2020, it would really be strange. But now every relatively developed country has its own space companies. Many private space companies exist independently of each other. The amount of information is enormous.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TommyJ wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 1:32 am
Does it bother you that many studies have been conducted by different countries independently of each other?
What, you mean like the covid nonsense has been handed down to almost all countries? It seems we have a global elite and practically everyone takes their marching orders from them, no matter how outrageous or ridiculous those orders might be. As with covid, so with cosmology.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 3:14 am
TommyJ wrote:
Does it bother you that many studies have been conducted by different countries independently of each other?
What, you mean like the covid nonsense has been handed down to almost all countries? It seems we have a global elite and practically everyone takes their marching orders from them, no matter how outrageous or ridiculous those orders might be. As with covid, so with cosmology.
The mechanism apparently has been the IMF and World Bank, which have distributed probably hundreds of billions in bribes to assure the uniform response. The president of Belarus gave the game away when he mentioned turning down his bribe. They sprinkled $100 billion over Africa alone to get those countries to play ball. I'm sure in many countries bribes weren't necessary because blackmail was sufficient to get the job done.

As for the proliferation of national space agencies -- makes sense given what lucrative enterprises they are. What does NASA get -- about $33 billion annually in tax dollars to produce computer graphics?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TommyJ wrote:
Winston wrote:
A big collection of images and memes about how NASA faked space. Very interesting.

So you are not confused by 63 years of practical space exploration? Starting with the Sputnik-1 launched by the Soviet Union in 1957. Does it bother you that many studies have been conducted by different countries independently of each other? You just watched a couple of YouTube videos and you thought NASA had fabricated um ... space?
If there were 2-3 space agencies in 2020, it would really be strange. But now every relatively developed country has its own space companies. Many private space companies exist independently of each other. The amount of information is enormous.
That's a valid point. But Cornfed is right. When you see all countries collaborate on this covid scamdemic, it shows you that every country is controlled and can collaborate on an agenda or conspiracy after all. Either directly or indirectly.

Plus even if you are right, we still can't know what's in space, because only Freemason Astronauts can go to space. Regular people cannot. So you take everything they say on faith.

Think about this: Why are the images so contradictory and look like CGI? Why does the Earth look different in every photo and different shape too? You cannot see detail beyond several miles so how can you see such detail on Earth from space? Or the detail on the Moon with the naked eye on Earth? A lot of things make no sense and don't add up. You never see the Moon rotate or from a different angle either. Weird. The official explanations sound like copouts, too improbable.

Why can't they show photos of the Moon's surface from a probe, even if they can't put a man on there today? Every photo they show of a probe flying over the Moon looks super fake and CGI, like computer graphics in a game. They should at least be able to show an authentic photo of the Moon's surface from a probe or unmanned lander. Or of Mars. They do have live feeds of Mars, but the landscapes look super easy to fake with CGI. Many games today have realistic looking landscapes.

Go to the biggest observatory near you. Ask them to use their giant telescope to show you the Apollo artifacts on the Moon. In theory the giant telescope should be able to see them. But they cannot show you any. Because if you look you won't find any. Go and try it yourself. There's no way around this. Something fishy seems to be going on. Nothing adds up. Go investigate and see for yourself.

I'm not saying you are wrong, just that we simply don't know. Until the average person is allowed to go into outer space, we won't know anything for sure. We take it all on faith, and anyone can lie including the governments of the world. Watch how EASY it is to lie. I'll lie to you right now:

2+2=5

See how easy that was for me to lie to you? Any government can do that too. They aren't exempt from lies, cover ups and conspiracies. If they were, and everyone in authority is clean and honest, then why is the world messed up? If everyone is not clean and honest, and we live in a corrupt world, then that's a breeding ground for conspiracies and makes them very probable and plausible. You can't have it both ways.

Jacob Cooper
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacob Cooper »

TommyJ wrote:
Winston wrote:

The number of space agencies, the number of research conducted each year, operating and planned space missions, videos, and photos scientists obtain as a result of these missions — all these arguments are useless, so don't even try to convince them. I'm glad to meet a sane person here. Have you ever seen people who deny the existence of space? Flat-earthers, people who believe that Moon landing is fake...I'm used to them. But the fact that outer space is fake is something new. However, I want to hear more about this theory :D. It won't convince me anyway, but why not? At least, it's fun enough.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

This guy confronts one of the supposed shuttle astronaut survivors (Micheal J Smith). They look similar but are they a match?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

This is one of the talking points flat earthers put out there that seems completely extraneous, and the photo evidence not particularly convincing. And why would NASA fake their own failure? To give them a pretext to wind down "space exploration?"
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Someone I know said he went to a big telescope in Arizona and saw the American flag planted on the moon. What is the flat earth explanation? a 30 mile trip?