How NASA Faked Outer Space

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

How NASA Faked Outer Space

Post by Winston »

A big collection of images and memes about how NASA faked space. Very interesting.

https://shakingmyheadproductions.com/space-lies-truth

How Space is built on a pyramid of lies

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2012, 3:18 am
1. The moon has about 1/6 the Earth's gravity. So how come the astronauts in the Apollo footage were moving so slowly and couldn't jump very high? Shouldn't they be moving faster than if they were on Earth and be able to jump much higher as well?
How do they know it's 1/6th the Earth's gravity?

According to this article https://www.universetoday.com/19728/mass-of-the-moon/
The mass of the Moon is only 1.2% the mass of the Earth. In other words, you would need 81 objects with the mass of the Moon to match the mass of the Earth.
So wouldn't the moons gravity be only 1.2% that of Earth's? It seems to me that the gravitational field would be proportional to the mass of any given body.

So they should have been able to jump 81x higher.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 2:17 am
Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2012, 3:18 am
1. The moon has about 1/6 the Earth's gravity. So how come the astronauts in the Apollo footage were moving so slowly and couldn't jump very high? Shouldn't they be moving faster than if they were on Earth and be able to jump much higher as well?
How do they know it's 1/6th the Earth's gravity?

According to this article https://www.universetoday.com/19728/mass-of-the-moon/
The mass of the Moon is only 1.2% the mass of the Earth. In other words, you would need 81 objects with the mass of the Moon to match the mass of the Earth.
So wouldn't the moons gravity be only 1.2% that of Earth's? It seems to me that the gravitational field would be proportional to the mass of any given body.

So they should have been able to jump 81x higher.
Thats a good question. I dont know. But science has its ways of calculating those things. Perhaps its based on mass and expected gravity? You gotta understand that a lot of what science knows about outer space and planets and stars is based on mathematical equations, which may not reflect reality since reality cannot always be quantified with variables and not all variables are known for any given thing. There could always be intangible variables too which cannot be calculated. Thats why economists can never predict what consumers will do accurately.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Re:

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 12:22 am
Thats a good question. I dont know. But science has its ways of calculating those things.
@Winston @Neo

I wouldn't just accept science blindly. The Bible warns us against that:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to your trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

In other words they were using the "science" of their day to try and discredit Timothy, to oppose him.

There is no way that man can know the mass of the moon. Only God knows it's mass and since He hasn't told us, we don't know.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Neo »

The Moon is a light in the sky. It is not in "outer space," because outer space does not exist. It is also unlikely that it has a surface that one could land on. It is also probably outside of the reach of humanity.

This is one of those conspiracies that should be evident with just studying it for even a short time. There's no way any of it could be true. The topic isn't so interesting for me though.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

:|

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 10:10 am
The Moon is a light in the sky. It is not in "outer space," because outer space does not exist. It is also unlikely that it has a surface that one could land on. It is also probably outside of the reach of humanity.

This is one of those conspiracies that should be evident with just studying it for even a short time. There's no way any of it could be true. The topic isn't so interesting for me though.
How do you know that for sure? You act like this is a certainty. It's not. Nothing about space is a certainty. That's the point. We don't know because we can't verify anything. Outer space could exist. Or maybe it doesn't. We can't know because we don't have a spacecraft to go up there and verify anything. So whatever you choose to believe is on faith. You understand that don't you? You can't act like you know for certainty either way. Come on. That's too arrogant.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How NASA Faked Outer Space

Post by Winston »

September 2nd, 2020
THE REAL REASON WHY THEY LIED ABOUT SPACE AND PLANETS
MAG BITTER TRUTH 💥Official💥

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cDuHDh2Q2Il6/

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 8:04 am
Neo wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 10:10 am

How do you know that for sure? You act like this is a certainty. It's not. Nothing about space is a certainty. That's the point. We don't know because we can't verify anything. Outer space could exist. Or maybe it doesn't. We can't know because we don't have a spacecraft to go up there and verify anything. So whatever you choose to believe is on faith. You understand that don't you? You can't act like you know for certainty either way. Come on. That's too arrogant.
1. The very fact that space must be faked for the Moon landings in the 60s and 70s, and the fact that even today space must be faked with CGI and other special effects speaks to the fact that it must be fake.

2. If the manmade rockets could have made it to space, they would have already. They can't get up there. There is a barrier in place. It is the glass of the firmament.

3. God is above the stars. Read the Bible.

4. The firmament is mentioned in the Bible.

5. The Moon, the Sun and the Stars are lights in the sky mentioned in the Bible, not great big spherical, orbiting bodies.

6. As can be seen in recent photos, the Sun is not that far above the clouds. And if you can read Psalm 19, it does seem it is inside the sky and not outside of it.

7. Nothing can exist in a vacuum. However, this property has proven so difficult to explain on this forum that it's not worth even trying to explain.

8. NASA is the joint venture of Freemasonry and the Military.

9. Even images of the earth from space are CGI and not real.

10. Satellites are not in the sky but exist as massive "dishes" that transmit from the earth, as can be seen in places like the Montclair-East Orange border in NJ. Even on the day of 9/11 they were talking about the transmitters that were on top of the Twin Towers.

And the images of satellites are merely cartoons.

11. Numerous glitches and failed stunts on videos from inside and immediately outside space vehicles in space, such as bubbles, cables, etc.

12. No man has ascended up to heaven, except He that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven.

I could go on, but this is off the top of my head, and I don't really expect this to convince you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those are all good logical deductive points @Neo. Some could be disputed but taken together collectively they paint a big picture of a space hoax it seems. My point was that we can only guess and speculate but we can't go up to space and verify anything.

A few more I'd add to your list:

13. Rockets that are launched into space never go straight up. They always go sideways like a plane and then disappear out of sight. They are always launched from the coast too like in Houston or Florida so they can disappear over the ocean. Thats suspicious.

However if every space rocket lands in the ocean then wouldn't people with radar be able to track them and see all this? Can't other countries use radar to track them too?

14. If they have to have CGI to show the earth from space that means they cant get to space. Or they dont want u to see what the earth really looks like. Furthermore as i said earlier u cant see clearly beyond 3 or 4 miles. When u go to a mountain top you can see that beyond 3 miles the view gets blurry and hazy. So you should not see detail from satellites that are thousands of miles away. It doesn't make sense.

15. NASA never pans the camera 360 in outer space. Nor do they ever film an astronaut inside a craft walking through the airlock into outer space.

16. NASA never shows any live feed from probes moving through the solar system. Their cameras should show countless stars vividly. But we only see photos. Never live video feed. Photos are very easy to fake. Video is harder.

17. Some of the time lapse videos of probes in space of the earths rotation show the earth spinning but the clouds being stationary, which is impossible since clouds are always moving.

18. Cameras zooming in on the stars show them to be transparent as though they were lights floating in water, like plasma balls. There are many videos showing this.

19. Intuitively when u look in the night sky something feels off about the official model of outer space. You can feel it in your intuition, gut instinct and sixth sense. Something feels off as if sometimes doesnt add up. Do you feel the same? The stars dont look like little suns and the sun and moon dont look as far away as they claim. And the earth does not appear to be moving at all.

However Neo i dont get a few things.

1. How could all astronomers be in on a hoax? Cant they see that space is a hoax? Astronomers are not freemasons. They're just science geeks. Science geeks arent into staging hoaxes and frauds right?

2. If God created the moon and the moon is not a solid body you can land on, then why when u look at the moon through a telescope you can see craters? Why would God create a moon with craters? Why not just create a solid white circle of light like a light bulb lamp without details on it?

3. How do u explain meteors and rocks that fall from the sky? Like that giant crater you can see in Arizona? Where are they coming from?

4. Why would God create some stars to be too far away to see without a telescope? What would be the point?

5. Why would NASA lie about satellites? Why not just admit that they are all just giant dishes on the ground?

6. How come you can see the silouette of the international space station moving across the moon with a telescope or camera? Its small but its been caught on camera. You can see it on YouTube. How do u explain that?

Any idea?

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Some people "know" but are unable to fully understand and accept. Other people know, understand, and believe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 5:59 pm
Some people "know" but are unable to fully understand and accept. Other people know, understand, and believe.
What do you mean? Can you address my honest questions above please? Or at least try to?

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 4:35 pm
Those are all good logical deductive points @Neo. Some could be disputed but taken together collectively they paint a big picture of a space hoax it seems. My point was that we can only guess and speculate but we can't go up to space and verify anything.

A few more I'd add to your list:

13. Rockets that are launched into space never go straight up. They always go sideways like a plane and then disappear out of sight. They are always launched from the coast too like in Houston or Florida so they can disappear over the ocean. Thats suspicious.

However if every space rocket lands in the ocean then wouldn't people with radar be able to track them and see all this? Can't other countries use radar to track them too?

14. If they have to have CGI to show the earth from space that means they cant get to space. Or they dont want u to see what the earth really looks like. Furthermore as i said earlier u cant see clearly beyond 3 or 4 miles. When u go to a mountain top you can see that beyond 3 miles the view gets blurry and hazy. So you should not see detail from satellites that are thousands of miles away. It doesn't make sense.

15. NASA never pans the camera 360 in outer space. Nor do they ever film an astronaut inside a craft walking through the airlock into outer space.

16. NASA never shows any live feed from probes moving through the solar system. Their cameras should show countless stars vividly. But we only see photos. Never live video feed. Photos are very easy to fake. Video is harder.

17. Some of the time lapse videos of probes in space of the earths rotation show the earth spinning but the clouds being stationary, which is impossible since clouds are always moving.

18. Cameras zooming in on the stars show them to be transparent as though they were lights floating in water, like plasma balls. There are many videos showing this.

19. Intuitively when u look in the night sky something feels off about the official model of outer space. You can feel it in your intuition, gut instinct and sixth sense. Something feels off as if sometimes doesnt add up. Do you feel the same? The stars dont look like little suns and the sun and moon dont look as far away as they claim. And the earth does not appear to be moving at all.

However Neo i dont get a few things.

1. How could all astronomers be in on a hoax? Cant they see that space is a hoax? Astronomers are not freemasons. They're just science geeks. Science geeks arent into staging hoaxes and frauds right?

2. If God created the moon and the moon is not a solid body you can land on, then why when u look at the moon through a telescope you can see craters? Why would God create a moon with craters? Why not just create a solid white circle of light like a light bulb lamp without details on it?

3. How do u explain meteors and rocks that fall from the sky? Like that giant crater you can see in Arizona? Where are they coming from?

4. Why would God create some stars to be too far away to see without a telescope? What would be the point?

5. Why would NASA lie about satellites? Why not just admit that they are all just giant dishes on the ground?

6. How come you can see the silouette of the international space station moving across the moon with a telescope or camera? Its small but its been caught on camera. You can see it on YouTube. How do u explain that?

Any idea?
I can't speak for astronomers, however, I do know that a person can believe anything. It doesn't even have to be true for a person to believe something. That's what a delusion is. Many people have delusions. Even people who score well on various tests.

If a person's skin is magnified under a glass, what would the surface of their skin look like? Would it be perfectly smooth? Or would it appear like there are craters, valleys, etc?

There is something called "falling stars."

The distance of stars is another anomaly that is created by a person's belief system. Who says that one is farther away than another?

Why would there be a fake Moon landing? One delusion reinforces another.

Just because something can be seen, it doesn't mean it is located in the place where we are told it is. Why would one think that because an object can be seen that it must therefore be in low earth orbit or space?

I no longer believe much of anything I'm told. I question everything now.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 12:03 am
Neo wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 5:59 pm
What do you mean? Can you address my honest questions above please? Or at least try to?
There's a difference between knowing and believing. A person can know something but not fully accept it. Like a person can know all about how space must be a hoax from various proofs, yet somehow they still cannot accept that space must not truly exist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo, check this out. Are these water bubbles in outer space? lol

http://www.wildheretic.com/space-machin ... %20footage