Could the Covid Vaccine become mandatory?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could the Covid Vaccine become mandatory?

Post by gsjackson »

Sounds like the constitution MacArthur gave the Nips is working a lot better than the one it is based on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 10:52 am
Sounds like the constitution MacArthur gave the Nips is working a lot better than the one it is based on.
Yes, but Japan wasn't and (probably) hasn't been subverted by an extremely wealthy and extremely powerful Jewish elite that controls every facet of society (media, finance, universities, education, entertainment, music, adult entertainment, fashion, publishing, banking, legal, regulatory, politics, the judiciary, big tech, etc).

Europe is somewhat subverted but Europeans actually revolt or protest much more and governments in the EU must make concessions or stop negative policies. In recent years, some EU leaders like Macron have used excessive force but what can be expected from a Rothschild proxy who was deeply unpopular in a likely rigged election? Identity politics matter much less to Europeans (and almost all other nations) than real issues.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Moretorque wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:25 pm
Yohan have you heard about the vaccines pulled in Japan that were magnetic ?, this is depopulation. I was wondering when this would come, I have been reading that is their end goal for like 20 years.
Yes, it was widely published in the Japanese media.

There were several cases in Japan, where imported vaccine had to be recalled. The one you mentioned was produced in Spain (Moderna related)
and it was containing metallic dust, a production issue. It could be seen with your bare eyes when preparing the shots that something is wrong,
Despite only three production series have been found faulty, the entire delivery was returned to the importer.

There is now a new case with Pfizer with vials containing some strange white foam. Again, it can be seen with your own eyes when preparing the vaccine for the shot and these series have been recalled and returned to another importer.

Also in Japan there were some problems, for example with a broken down medical large refrigator and those vaccine was stored over a long weekend under +20C and not under -80C. All these vaccines had to be disposed.

So far up to now in Japan more than 140 million shots have been administered to more than 85 million people.
All my family members in Okayama and Tokyo got already 2x Pfizer or 2x Moderna, mild side effects were gone within 48 hours.

Infections of the last month (August school holidays and travel within Japan, Buddhist grave visits, Olympics followed by Paraolympics) were high (231.000 people) but are now strongly declining (today 50.000 patients) which means 181.000 people were sent home and recovered quickly.

Vaccination is not the ultimate solution with this covid-19 virus, but it seems it really helps somehow - less deaths, shorter hospital stay, mild symptoms compared to last year.

In Japan the pharma industry expects to be able to produce its own vaccine and medicine within one year, and it will not be using a needle or a dripper, but it can be taken in oral form of tablets and sprays.

The present way of vaccination is only a workaround, an interim solution, which is also costly.
To develop and to test such new vaccine and medicine with humans is already in the final stage, however to produce it for millions of people is a more difficult task, requires to construct entire new pharma factories and it will take for sure one year more.

South Korean pharma too is not ready yet for mass production and also depends on imports, same as Japan.

About Anti-vaxxers, this is no topic in Japan, everybody is invited to come by letter invitation of the ward office, the person who wants it is coming and the one who does not want it is not coming. Nobody cares if you do not come.

So far medical facilities are busy to administer 1st and 2nd shots for people lining up and also they have to prepare for the 3rd shot in February 2022, further in coming October influenza and pneumonia vaccination also has to be ready.

Alone for covid-19, without considering the 3rd shot and influenza and pneuminia, more than 100 millions 1st and 2nd shots are still overdue.
Japan vaccinates about 1 million people per day, it will take 3 months to complete this job.

If somebody is vaccinated in Japan or not, I don't care. I cannot even know who is and who is not vaccinated among those thousands of people passing by next to me as both sides, vaccinated and not vaccinated, remain silent.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Can we stop conflating Anti-vaxx with Vaccine Hesitancy. They are not the same crowd, much though the news media would like you to think. Anti-vaxx is still a small minority. I doubt any bigger in the US than in Japan or elsewhere. However, the Vaccine Hesitant combined with the Anti-vaxxers makes for a larger group. The former are not necessarily conspiracy theorists, not against vaccines in the general...but for diverse and varied reasons do not want this vaccine at this time. I know it's easy to forget that not everyone refusing vaccines thinks the way the nutcases on this board do.

Another interesting thing about who is passing on covid vaccines... I lost the link, but there was a graph I saw that resembled an upside-down bell curve of the most and least educated in society. That is, both the dumb & uneducated AND the smart & well-educated are passing on the covid vaccines, while the normies in the middle are going along with it. So if you know someone who is isn't getting a covid vaccine...well, he could be on either end of that bell curve. You can decide for yourself which.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@flowerthief00

In Japan we do not care about who is getting or not getting covid-19 vaccine (Pfizer and Moderna only are cleared generally for use in Japan)
The last data a few days ago show that 104,525,009 people received totally 367,600,000 shots. (81.4% of the Japanese population)

Do I know personally somebody who did not get the vaccine? Yes, I do.
1a - my 2 grandchildren, because they are too young, they were infected by covid-19, had various painful health problems for about 10 days
2a - the wife and daughter of my brother-in-law, both were infected with covid-19, had various painful health problems for about 10 days too

-----
1b -
However my daughter and son in law, living in the same rooms as my grandchildren were vaccinated 4x and tested negativ.
2b -
However my brother-in-law - vaccinated 3x and sharing the same rooms with wife and daughter - tested also surprisingly positiv, but had no symptoms at all, feeling totally healthy.

My friend in Europe, 73 and overweight, just after a serious surgery and still rather weak, vaccinated 3x was infected with covid-19, quite painful, but all symptoms disappeared within less than 2 days.

About myself and wife, we are 70, often out by train and bus, everywhere like shopping malls etc. and I came back last week from Thailand, we are 4x vaccinated, so far, both of us are healthy....
-----
Additional vaccination (not covid-19 related) also helped me to avoid seasonal flu and pneumonia during the last 14 years, since 2008, when I got the first shots, I was every year very sick and also in hospital (severe pneumonia with high fever in 2008)

I could not believe it - After vaccination starting 2008, all my health problems disappeared. I am definitively pro-vaccine.

Sorry, but I can only tell you vaccination helps, at least this is my opinion. I don't care if others accept of refuse them.

Here in Japan nobody is forced into vaccination. You get per mail an invitation from the National Health Insurance with coupons (covid-19 is free, other vaccinations you have to pay by yourself) - If you use these coupons or if you throw the invitation letter in the dust-bin is up to you....