Could the Covid Vaccine become mandatory?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mandatory Covid Vaccine Bill Introduced

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 11:32 am
Btw, why did you lie before when you said that each time you get vaccines you feel nothing? I asked around and everyone usually gets a fever for a few days when they get a vaccine. That's normal and to be expected. Why do you lie and pretend to feel nothing?
I hate to agree with CE on anything, but I got a flu vaccine (before visiting a nursing home) and I felt nothing. I generally trust old vaccines that have a historical record of not causing problems.
NOT EVERYONE gets a fever for a few days after a vaccination. It depends what vaccination - the strongest reaction I remember was a smallpox vaccination I received around 1970 for my first trips from Europe to Asia - many years ago, now obsolete.

About side-effects, pregnant women and people with strong allergies or otherwise medical serious issues have to report that to their medical doctor before lining up for flu-and any other vaccination. In Japan there is an obligatory form with questions and every person applying for any vaccination has to reply to those questions in written form and to sign with full name and date.

My experience so far:
Pneumonia vaccination - nothing to feel at all.

Flu vaccination, the vaccine is updated every year, in my case always some little pain in the left upper arm for a few days. That's all. No fever. Nobody in my family had any fever after flu vaccination... never.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 1:25 pm
Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 11:32 am
But CE.

Rudy Giuliani recently got infected with Covid-19 but he recovered quickly. Same as Trump. Giuliani is not more healthy than me. Come on. I am healthy too. I take the best supplements and never get colds or flus.
Both Trump and Giuliani have much better healthcare than you do. No amount of supplements will lesson the risk of obesity, high blood pressure and respiratory problems.
Winston wrote: Btw, why did you lie before when you said that each time you get vaccines you feel nothing? I asked around and everyone usually gets a fever for a few days when they get a vaccine. That's normal and to be expected. Why do you lie and pretend to feel nothing?
I feel nothing when I get the flu vaccine each year. Just because you are too dense to understand that does not make it a lie. Duh!
I have good national healthcare in Taiwan. But i rarely need it because i never get sick. Sorry but u arent making sense. You are making random statements.

How can u feel nothing? The vaccine contains the virus itself which triggers the immune system to create fevers to combat it. It feels nasty too. Maybe you received a dud and not the real vaccine?

Also why did u make up a random stat that my survival rate for covid-19 is only 60 percent? No study says that. You're pulling that out of your ass. Why do u believe lying is ok? Have u no morals or conscience?

Even Yohan knows better than to make up a fake stat like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan:

"patient - age
80+ 11.6%
70+ 6.3%
60+ 1.5%
50+ 0.4%
40+ 0.1%
This means 90% of all deaths are people 60+ of age."

Ok then my survival rate is 99.9 percent according to your chart above Yohan. So why do i need the vaccine? Whats the logic and proof?

Why not just vaccinate those who are 80+?

Has it occurred to you Yohan that if government pushes something on everyone that there may be a nefarious agenda? Don't u wonder about that or ask "what if"?

Do you assume everyone in government is an honest angel?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 11:32 pm
I have good national healthcare in Taiwan. But i rarely need it because i never get sick.
Which is precisely why you are a candidate to die prematurely or if you contract an illness like Covid. Does the concept of "Preventative Healthcare" mean anything to you? Clearly not....
Winston wrote: How can u feel nothing? The vaccine contains the virus itself which triggers the immune system to create fevers to combat it. It feels nasty too. Maybe you received a dud and not the real vaccine?
Or maybe I have an already robust immune system. Everyone has different reactions to vaccines, and I don't feel any negative after effects. If you do, it is a clue that your immune system is overloaded by the antibody production process.

Some people are just healthier than you, get over it.
Winston wrote: Also why did u make up a random stat that my survival rate for covid-19 is only 60 percent? No study says that. You're pulling that out of your ass. Why do u believe lying is ok? Have u no morals or conscience?

Even Yohan knows better than to make up a fake stat like that.
It was not a statistic, it was an estimate based upon your low physical conditioning, your obese appearance, and the medical conditions you have disclosed. You are not the person to rely on the general 97% survival rate I can assure you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Youre making stuff up CE. When i get a fever i get over it quickly. Im far healthier than you. Your shitty hateful attitude no doubt damages your health and immune system. My health is way better than yours and my soul is too. You lose on both inner and outer marks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently half of all people get mild fevers after getting a vaccine. So I'm not the only one. Why did you lie CE and pretend I'm the only one that feels any side effects from vaccines?

https://www.healthychildren.org/English ... are%20rare.
Risks of a Vaccine Reaction
With any medicine, including vaccines, there is a chance of side effects. These are usually mild and go away on their own. Most vaccine reactions are not serious: tenderness, redness, or swelling where the shot was given; or a mild fever. These happen soon after the shot is given and go away within a day or two. They happen with up to about half of vaccinations, depending on the vaccine.

Serious reactions are also possible but are rare.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm
Any vaccine can cause side effects. For the most part these are minor (for example, a sore arm or low-grade fever) and go away within a few days.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 11:38 pm
Yohan:
"patient - age
80+ 11.6%
70+ 6.3%
60+ 1.5%
50+ 0.4%
40+ 0.1%
This means 90% of all deaths are people 60+ of age."
Ok then my survival rate is 99.9 percent according to your chart above Yohan. So why do i need the vaccine? Whats the logic and proof?
Why not just vaccinate those who are 80+?
Has it occurred to you Yohan that if government pushes something on everyone that there may be a nefarious agenda? Don't u wonder about that or ask "what if"?
Do you assume everyone in government is an honest angel?
You edit one sentence out of my comment:
The death rate in Japan/South Korea is now as follows (in average around 1.7 to 1.8%
I have no idea where you are now - in Taiwan or in USA or Philippines....

This is the death rate in Japan/South Korea. It is different from country to country, depending on various issues, like easy access to best medical facilities, health insurance for every citizen etc.

There are big differences between countries - not everywhere worldwide the situation is the same, I can only refer to Japan and South Korea - the place where I am living most of the time - and I am not so much interested in USA or Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... by_country
COVID-19 pandemic death rates by country
Death rate is even different in USA from state to state
https://www.statista.com/statistics/110 ... -by-state/
Death rates by age and sex in USA
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... #AgeAndSex

About data, I am not in China where you have to verify any censored news again - and I am not in USA with a confusing or even not existing insurance network and medical companies and hospitals will do everything just to earn money for overpriced medicine/services of any kind.

In Japan and South Korea hospitals have no reason to lie about their patients, they forward these data with their computer systems to the prefecture office of the National Insurance and also for display on the internet etc.
There are private hospitals and public hospitals - but both receive the same payment from the National Insurance and the billing/report system is the same, all linked together.- No hospital in Japan can charge what it likes, medical services are strictly price-controlled.

https://okayama.stopcovid19.jp
These are the data from the provincial office where I am living, updated by the hospitals...number of patients, number od deaths, number of recovered patients etc. (sorry, only in Japanese)

About your question regarding your own vaccination, openly said, I don't care. Nobody is forced to accept vaccination of covid-19, and there are so many who want to be vaccinated, bit still there is not even enough vaccine produced or approved for use in many countries.
Last edited by Yohan on December 12th, 2020, 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan:

"The death rate in Japan/South Korea is now as follows (in average around 1.7 to 1.8%"

Ok so if the survival rate for Covid-19 is 98 percent, that's not that dangerous. Why take a vaccine for that? Can you explain the logic and rationale behind that? Do you think life should be 0 risk? Should everyone just stay home and not even drive or go outside for fear of every little thing? Why would you get the vaccine if the survival rate is 98 percent? You keep dodging that. How is the vaccine justified when the risk rate is so low?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 5:12 am
Yohan:

"The death rate in Japan/South Korea is now as follows (in average around 1.7 to 1.8%"

Ok so if the survival rate for Covid-19 is 98 percent, that's not that dangerous. Why take a vaccine for that? Can you explain the logic and rationale behind that? Do you think life should be 0 risk? Should everyone just stay home and not even drive or go outside for fear of every little thing? Why would you get the vaccine if the survival rate is 98 percent? You keep dodging that. How is the vaccine justified when the risk rate is so low?
As I said, this is up to the individual, nobody here in Japan is forced to take a covid-19 vaccination (which BTW is still not available, but will be for free)

About myself and family we go every year to receive flu vaccine - but if I do not go and fill in the application form, there will be nothing...
(only little pain as side effect in the upper left arm for a few days, no fever)

Are vaccines really necessary? You could say the same about rubella, chickenpox etc. - but I would be careful to say the same about pneumonia (who can deny that pneumonia is a serious illness) - but if you don't go to a medical doctor and apply for a certain vaccination here in Japan, there will be nothing...up to you - you have to decide...

About covid-19, I will for sure go for the vaccination when it is available, because I want to avoid trouble when travelling out of Japan and enter other countries especially here in Asia where governments promote a strict (but costly) quarantine policy to reduce the risk of infection.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 3:02 am
Check this out. Apparently half of all people get mild fevers after getting a vaccine. So I'm not the only one. Why did you lie CE and pretend I'm the only one that feels any side effects from vaccines?

https://www.healthychildren.org/English ... are%20rare.
Your Child's First Vaccines: What You Need to Know

This website above is about pediatrics - babies and their first vaccination
Hardly a good reference for adults....
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Nobody should be forced or coerced into taking any vaccine or medicine. Restricting people's freedoms conditionally is coercion and that violates basic human rights.

Silly note;
I can see Bill gates saying 'look Smithers, our plans to take over the world and reduce fertility are succeeding! We've even got governments to pass legislation! No-one's thrown a spanner into the works of my plans, bwa, ha ha (evil laugh)! Nothing can stop me bwa, ha, ha!

Sorry, had to put in some satire.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could the Covid Vaccine become mandatory?

Post by Winston »

Fortunately the mainstream media said that they CANNOT force you to get the Covid vaccine. See below. However they can deny you services such as refusing to issue you a US Passport if you refuse it, which the federal government can do if it wishes. That's a scary thought.

If I can't renew my US Passport because I didn't get the vaccine, could I just use my Taiwanese passport? What if I'm in the US? I can't use a foreign passport to exit the US if I didn't use it to enter the US right? How would that work?

https://www.today.com/health/will-covid ... ry-t190838

https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 102_1.html

Biden says he won't mandate the Covid vaccine either.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -quicktake

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said vaccines will NOT be mandatory.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/13/will-the ... -13589785/

https://videos.metro.co.uk/video/met/20 ... 231437.mp4

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fortunately, only Qantas Airlines has said it will make Covid vaccine passports a requirement for travel. The others have not stated as such.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... rnational/

https://www.insider.com/covid-19-vaccin ... nt-2020-12

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fortunately many southern states still love freedom and have the sense to oppose mandatory vaccination and vaccine cards. So i was right that southerners are more down to earth and sane.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/the-us-st ... passports/

“The government is not now, nor will we be supporting a system that requires Americans to carry a credential,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters at a briefing on Tuesday.

Isnt that good news? It means the vaccine requirement for travel may be unenforceable after all right?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

That statement by Psaki is kind of remarkable. Maybe Slappy Joe didn't get the memo from the puppet masters, and we'll soon get a revised statement. But if this holds, it looks like the resistance may have reached critical mass, and the Dems know it.