New Spirit Box lets you talk to departed souls? Is this for real?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

New Spirit Box lets you talk to departed souls? Is this for real?

Post by Winston »

Check this out @jamesbond. This guy claims to have a Spirit Box where he can talk to the dead and departed souls. He put up a lot of his conversation sessions on YouTube. What do you think? Is this real and legit, or just him imagining the voices from garbled random noise? Heres his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCja26B ... 2QLShBdt8w

His website:
https://huffparanormal.com/2021/04/most ... -box-2021/

Some demos of his Spirit Box:

He now has an app that works like a Spirit Box too that you can use on your phone! See below. It's not out yet, and it will only cost $3. Wow.

https://huffparanormal.com/2021/05/the- ... p-is-here/

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Spirit Box lets you talk to departed souls? Is this for real?

Post by Winston »

His Spirit Box conversation with Robin Williams.

Intense Spirit Box conversation with Michael Jackson.

Art Bell speaks from beyond the grave. It sounds like him!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another dude with a Spirit Box.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LifetoAfterLi ... hon/videos

Conversation with Jesus

Conversation with Buddha

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow is this really the spirit of JonBenet Ramsey? It sounds like her. Very creepy, the details she gives I mean.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have heard about spirit boxes and have seen them used on these ghost hunting shows on TV. I would love to try using one some time and see what results I would get.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Could they work? Sure, if you do something like this intentionally trying to contact the dead, then some kind of spirit just might talk to you. Some demons might mess with you. Stay away from contacting the dead.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 8:24 am
Could they work? Sure, if you do something like this intentionally trying to contact the dead, then some kind of spirit just might talk to you. Some demons might mess with you. Stay away from contacting the dead.
I agree...the Insidious horror movie series is a good example of that...many times, restless spirits and demons are the likely ones to contact people. But if someone wants to attempt to contact the dead then they likely should do it on Samhain.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 1:47 pm
MrMan wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 8:24 am
I agree...the Insidious horror movie series is a good example of that...many times, restless spirits and demons are the likely ones to contact people. But if someone wants to attempt to contact the dead then they likely should do it on Samhain.
Not do it at all-- Deuteronomy 18.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this guy using a spirit box to try to find out what happened to Malaysian Airline Flight 370. It's pretty creepy.

Here's some spirit box apps you can get that the guy in the video recommends:

https://goldrushparanormal.com/spirit-box-apps/

Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

I would never dabble in such things! There's a reason the bible condemns messing with demonic stuff like this, because it can attract evil into your life 🥺 this kind of thing makes my butthole squeaky 😖
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 10:23 am
I would never dabble in such things! There's a reason the bible condemns messing with demonic stuff like this, because it can attract evil into your life 🥺 this kind of thing makes my butthole squeaky 😖
But I heard pagans and occultists say that the Christian church and Bible condemns this kind of stuff is because the occult empowers you but the elite want themselves to have all the power, both physical and supernatural power. So they condition the masses to fear the occult, so they can have all the occult power to themselves. So they spread false fear. The Bible is a control system, it's truth mixed with lies. Don't forget that. So you gotta take it with a grain of salt. It's not perfect, it's been edited and changed countless times in the last 2000 years. To claim that God prevented it from being changed is baseless and circular reasoning and presumptuous. God isn't that predictable or righteous.

Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Winston wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 12:22 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
But I heard pagans and occultists say that the Christian church and Bible condemns this kind of stuff is because the occult empowers you but the elite want themselves to have all the power, both physical and supernatural power. So they condition the masses to fear the occult, so they can have all the occult power to themselves. So they spread false fear. The Bible is a control system, it's truth mixed with lies. Don't forget that. So you gotta take it with a grain of salt. It's not perfect, it's been edited and changed countless times in the last 2000 years. To claim that God prevented it from being changed is baseless and circular reasoning and presumptuous. God isn't that predictable or righteous.
Well of course pagans would say that 😂 they have been deceived by Satan and condone satanic practice. How is the Bible a system of control? In what way does it control anybody? Picking up a Bible and trying to make a connection with God is completely optional. 😇

Who has changed the Bible? And to what end? The biblical scripture are directly translated from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Are you suggesting that scholars and historians changed the word of God to serve some nefarious purpose? 🤭

Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of evil and greed in this world. A lot of good movements and ideas become co-opted by corporations for the purpose of making profit. I don't have doubts that certain religious institutions use the Bible and people's faith in the same way.

This is why we need God to help guide us through the darkness and deception of the modern world. 🙏 =^_^=
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 10:08 am

@Winston Have you tried any of the apps? Do they work? I was thinking of trying the Miracle Box app. It's only $3.

But then I read this Scripture:

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

So if the dead don't know any thing, what is the benefit in communicating with them. I think these things are for entertainment purposes only. Just like ouija boards.

How do you know that it's not a demon coming through trying to deceive you? I think I would stay away from it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 11:03 am
Winston wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 12:22 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Well of course pagans would say that 😂 they have been deceived by Satan and condone satanic practice. How is the Bible a system of control? In what way does it control anybody? Picking up a Bible and trying to make a connection with God is completely optional. 😇

Who has changed the Bible? And to what end? The biblical scripture are directly translated from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Are you suggesting that scholars and historians changed the word of God to serve some nefarious purpose? 🤭

Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of evil and greed in this world. A lot of good movements and ideas become co-opted by corporations for the purpose of making profit. I don't have doubts that certain religious institutions use the Bible and people's faith in the same way.

This is why we need God to help guide us through the darkness and deception of the modern world. 🙏 =^_^=
Come on. Where have you been? There are countless videos and websites covering why Christianity is a control system. Even truthers mention it. It's unanimously agreed upon. The Bible does not tolerate disagreement and says you are wrong if you don't agree with it. It's all or nothing. No middle ground. That's extreme for sure. Everyone knows this. It also shames you and guilt trips you using manipulation tactics. The God of the Old Testament is also like a cult leader. He makes you feel special and tells you that you are chosen, then he abuses you and debases you, just like all cult leaders do.

Countless people have changed the Bible. From Paul to Constantine to the Council of Nicea to King James to Francis Bacon, etc. It's been in the hands of kings and emperors. Do you think they aren't gonna change the Bible for their benefit? Get real.

One of the top Bible scholars, Dr. Bart Ehrman, has written many books about how the Bible was changed many times, which is easily proven. Only Christians try to deny it. Objective scholars can easily see this.

In fact, Christmas and the Christian religion is a celebration of child sacrifice and of sacrificing your inner divine child within. Like all scams, it tries to give you something good or a free gift in the beginning, then leads you astray down a false path. Below the Gnostic scholar John Lamb Lash explains it.

Bottom line: Christianity has way too many problems and contradictions and illogical fallacies to be literally true. At best it's metaphorically true. Moreover it's not the word of God. God didn't write it. People did. If God wanted to write a book, he'd write it himself. Duh. Think about it. He wouldn't need to ask others to write it for him. Think about it. If the Creator is smart enough to code something as complex as human DNA, then surely he's smart enough to write a book himself without asking others to do so. Think about it. These things are obvious.

This is just one of hundreds of problems with Christianity. I will tag you in another thread to see if you can answer my questions in it, because the other Christians all ran away in fear and were stumped.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 6:59 am
Winston wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 10:08 am

@Winston Have you tried any of the apps? Do they work? I was thinking of trying the Miracle Box app. It's only $3.

But then I read this Scripture:

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

So if the dead don't know any thing, what is the benefit in communicating with them. I think these things are for entertainment purposes only. Just like ouija boards.

How do you know that it's not a demon coming through trying to deceive you? I think I would stay away from it.
But the Bible is written by men, not by God. It admits that men wrote it. There is no reason to think it's the word of God. Only Christians think that. It's without basis. See what I said about that above. If God needed to write a book, he could write it himself and teleport it to you, not depend on shady anonymous to do it. Think about it. It's a no brainer.

As Jeffrey Daugherty said, the Bible is 80 percent dung and 20 percent gold nuggets.

Btw, if you hear actual voices and answers to your questions in the Spirit Box, as shown in the videos above, then how can it be fake or for entertainment purposes only?

Have you tried any of these Spirit Box apps? Are any of them free? Try the first few on the list.