Any of you use Divination such as Tarot, Runes, I Ching?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Any of you use Divination such as Tarot, Runes, I Ching?

Post by Winston »

Hot Pagan chick talking about Tarot Cards vs Runes. Any of you try either one, or I-Ching or any divination method?

The Tarot cards are very beautiful and esoteric and artistic looking. Everyone who uses them say they are very accurate, except for extreme hardcore skeptics/atheists/materialists. There definitely is some universal synchronistic force behind them. The proof that the cards are not random is that if you do two readings for the same question, you usually get most of the same cards in the same positions, either that or you get similar cards in the same position. I experienced this several times so I know it's true. No way random chance can explain that. Many Tarot practitioners, both amateur and professional, have reported the same.

I've tried I-Ching too and it was mostly accurate. There are apps for Android for Tarot, Runes, and I-Ching too which tend to be accurate, even if you ask the same question twice. Try it sometime and you will see. You can just think the question or say it out loud too. It will blow your mind.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any of you use divination such as Tarot, Runes, I-Ching?

Post by Winston »

These online tarot apps really do work. They're amazingly accurate too. How can that be? Even if i do the same reading twice it pulls up most of the same cards or similar cards in the same places. Even if i just think the question. Wow. How can that be? Is the universe reading my mind 24/7? Or my spirit guides? Scary thought. This means i have no true privacy if the universe is reading my mind 24/7. Lol

There are some cool designs and themes for oracle cards and tarot cards. If u like cats that cat tarot theme app is pretty cool. The images are lovely.

cat oracle divination cards app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sticalcats

druid oracle cards. the images are gorgeous and esoteric. see the preview images.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... uidoracles

druid themed tarot card app. wow i love the images on the cards and resonate with them.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... druidcraft
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw divination is very accurate. its not random. Theres an easy proof or test anyone can try:

Do a tarot card reading for the same question twice. Real tarot cards or an online app will do. You will find that when u do the second reading for the same question, most of the same cards will come up, if not then very similar cards will come up and show the same theme.

Im not the only one who experienced this. If u go on Quora.com in the tarot card question section about doing multiple readings for the same question or issue, you will find that many experienced practitioners also say the same thing, that when they do multiple readings for the same question, most of the same cards or similar cards come up in the same places. So i am not alone in experiencing this. Experts in divination have experienced this too.

This proves without a doubt that theres something real going on with divination. Its not random chance or projection like skeptics say.

I was surprised that most on Quora believe divination is real. I was expecting a flood of atheists to deny everything. There are many experienced occultists on there too it seems.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How to use a normal pendulum to get yes or no answers from the universe.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Buddhist perspective on fortune telling and divination, explained by a Buddhist Sifu in Taiwan. Makes sense and is wise.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

If you use Tarot cards (and I use them myself), then I strongly recommend the Crowley Thoth deck. All the other decks are junk by comparison (though the Golden Dawn deck is not bad).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've seen the Thoth deck. Didn't really like it. The images aren't as pretty and they look too abstract. They dont follow the themes in the Rider Waite deck like other decks do. The cards are supposed to have the same images with different themes. The Thoth deck doesn't do that.

Plus wasn't Crowley a black magician? If so then his stuff is dark right?

Have you used the Thoth deck? Did you get any results with it or accurate readings?

Have you tried what i suggested and do two readings for the same question?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 1:08 am
Have you tried what i suggested and do two readings for the same question?
Such a procedure suggests you are misusing the cards. Thinking materially rather than spiritually.

Anyway, Rider-Waite is junk. It was always prohibited to reveal truth to non-initiates, which is why Rider-Waite deliberately produced a misleading deck. Even the official Golden Dawn deck had some intentional errors to confuse non-initiates. Crowley did not obey rules, however, and decided to reveal the truth. He was kicked out of the Golden Dawn and shunned by all the other occultists for breaking their rules. In fact, as Crowley predicted, secrecy rules are unnecessary. Fools are only attracted to foolish things, and scorn true wisdom, so there is no danger in revealing truth. Fools will just ignore it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question for atheists here:

How come when I do tarot card readings and ask the same question twice, most of the SAME cards show up in the SAME positions? That cannot be if we live in an atheistic universe of randomness like your religion says. If you go on Quora in the tarot section, you will see that many tarot readers there noticed the same thing when doing a reading twice for the same question. So I'm not the only one that's noticed this. This is something you can try yourself. Get a set of tarot cards and do two readings for the same question. You will see that most of the same cards come up in the same positions in the spread, or very similar cards come up in the same place, thus the overall theme will be the same. As long as you do this with a sincere heart and sincere attitude (not with an attitude of ridicule), the universe will show you what I mean and reveal itself to you. Then you will see that we do NOT live in a random atheistic universe as you've been fooled into believing after all.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any of you use Divination such as Tarot, Runes, I Ching?

Post by Winston »

Here is a website where you can get free I Ching readings. You can try it out below. It's considered amazingly accurate and wise, even emperors and elites have used this tool, as long as you are sincere in your intentions, then the universe will speak to you through it.

https://www.ichingonline.net/

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 6:41 am
Question for atheists here:

How come when I do tarot card readings and ask the same question twice, most of the SAME cards show up in the SAME positions? That cannot be if we live in an atheistic universe of randomness like your religion says. If you go on Quora in the tarot section, you will see that many tarot readers there noticed the same thing when doing a reading twice for the same question. So I'm not the only one that's noticed this. This is something you can try yourself. Get a set of tarot cards and do two readings for the same question. You will see that most of the same cards come up in the same positions in the spread, or very similar cards come up in the same place, thus the overall theme will be the same. As long as you do this with a sincere heart and sincere attitude (not with an attitude of ridicule), the universe will show you what I mean and reveal itself to you. Then you will see that we do NOT live in a random atheistic universe as you've been fooled into believing after all.
AI Bard says:

There are a few possible explanations for why you might get the same cards in the same positions when doing two tarot card readings for the same question.

One possibility is that you are simply not shuffling the cards thoroughly enough. This can be especially easy to do if you are using a large deck of cards. When you don't shuffle the cards thoroughly, the same cards are more likely to come up in the same positions in each reading.

Another possibility is that you are unconsciously influencing the outcome of the readings. This can happen even if you are not trying to do so. For example, you might be more likely to draw certain cards if you are thinking about them a lot.

It is also possible that the tarot cards are simply reflecting your own subconscious thoughts and feelings. When you do a tarot reading, you are tapping into your own inner wisdom. If you are asking the same question twice, it is likely that you are still grappling with the same issue on a subconscious level. The tarot cards may be simply reflecting this back to you.

Finally, it is also possible that there is something more going on here. Some people believe that the tarot cards are a way of communicating with the spirit world or other higher powers. If this is the case, then it is possible that the same cards are coming up in the same positions because there is a message that you need to hear.

Ultimately, the only way to know for sure why you are getting the same cards in the same positions is to do more readings and see what happens. If you are concerned that you are not shuffling the cards thoroughly enough, you can try using a different shuffling method or asking a friend to shuffle the cards for you. If you are concerned that you are unconsciously influencing the outcome of the readings, you can try to clear your mind before you start the reading and focus on the question that you are asking. And if you are wondering if the tarot cards are trying to tell you something, then pay attention to the meaning of the cards and the message that they seem to be sending you.

It is important to note that there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that tarot cards are a way of communicating with the spirit world or other higher powers. However, there is also no evidence to disprove this claim. Ultimately, whether or not you believe that tarot cards have a spiritual significance is a matter of personal faith.

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”